Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes To Jim Iyke Over Comments He Made About Him On Jara - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes To Jim Iyke Over Comments He Made About Him On Jara (34965 Views)

"You Are Growing Boobs": Fans To Jim Iyke / Man Checking Out Uti Nwachukwu From The Back / Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes To Jim Iyke Over Disrespectful Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes To Jim Iyke Over Comments He Made About Him On Jara by jascon1(m): 9:36am On May 07, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
no stepping on peoples toes is not a reliable way of getting to the top? Ut apologised because he knew he should not have said some tings not because he is afraid of Jim....I don't understand why some people will go to any lenght just to be famoud and rich...be humble my guy...it pays!!!!
I've been in the biz n I can tell u that it is tight to get to the top. All of a sudden a star could disappear n not even be mentioned in decades. U go broke and all friends gone. That's y ppl do the desperate baring it all to make covers of magazines. Now, Jim can act a movie of the recent n many ppl will buy. If the feud prolongs pages of papers will sell. Interviews will sell. More fans n more attention. Jim is on the brink of his career n stunts like this puts him back on track. Showbiz is a crazy biz. If u wanna be humble u are better out. If I were Jim, I'll hold on to this and make bigger scenes that will put my name on the bad boy cover. Didnt u enjoy Fani Kayode n Amaechi, Kennis music n rugged man etc Humble stories don't sell papers, our blood day hot jare
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes To Jim Iyke Over Comments He Made About Him On Jara by gfullmoon(m): 9:37am On May 07, 2015
You cannot reverse the frayed nerves ruffled by your insensitive ''joke''.Some jokes are extremely expensive just like this one.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes To Jim Iyke Over Comments He Made About Him On Jara by Kassidy90(m): 9:40am On May 07, 2015
I don't understand why some people are calling Uti a coward, the guy made mistake, he realized it n apologize, no ego, no forming...if only many of can learn to live like that maybe the world would av been better .....I respect u jare uti my guy

1 Like

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes To Jim Iyke Over Comments He Made About Him On Jara by Nobody: 9:40am On May 07, 2015
hifaif:

Under which rock have you been hiding
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes To Jim Iyke Over Comments He Made About Him On Jara by orbablessing(f): 9:45am On May 07, 2015
I love that uti,u are a real nigga cause real niggas don't do shit,gOod one bro,if not what u did now,tomorrow there will be a headline title #uti nwachukwu of tinsle on war with nolly wood actor jim ikye,so bloggers una no go eat for this one heheehehehe
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes To Jim Iyke Over Comments He Made About Him On Jara by orbablessing(f): 9:47am On May 07, 2015
orbablessing:
I love that uti,u are a real nigga cause real niggas don't do shit,gOod one bro,if not what u did now,tomorrow there will be a headline title #uti nwachukwu of tinsle on war with nolly wood actor jim ikye,so bloggers una no go eat for this one heheehehehe
uti of jara sorry
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes To Jim Iyke Over Comments He Made About Him On Jara by Princess4eva(f): 9:47am On May 07, 2015
[quote
author=harizonal123 post=33494778]This is not fear but respect. That's
what real men do when they realize where they ve gone wrong

#Respect nor be fear[/quote]

I support u 100%, this is modesty in display, it takes modesty for a "man" to raise up the olive tree when he has goofed. Well done Uti, u av just scored another high with me.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes To Jim Iyke Over Comments He Made About Him On Jara by Nobody: 9:49am On May 07, 2015
favoured234:

Under which rock have you been hiding
Under the rock of ages, baby grin
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes To Jim Iyke Over Comments He Made About Him On Jara by KingAfo(m): 9:53am On May 07, 2015
Little kids, that isn't fear but RESPECT. knowing u made a mistake and apologising for the mistake is MATURITY. Chei!!! nigerians #orubebe
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes To Jim Iyke Over Comments He Made About Him On Jara by bejeria101(m): 9:54am On May 07, 2015
U no get sense,he go still beat you mumu
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes To Jim Iyke Over Comments He Made About Him On Jara by rosemachi(f): 9:57am On May 07, 2015
jascon1:
hahaha...favoured234 the apology is uncalled for. Entertainment biz u can step on anyone's toes to get to the top. He played the game in big brother Africa. Apologizing to Jim is a sell out to his fans. U stay big in the entertainment game when u step on toes. No need to apologize over a simple threat from Jim. That's weak from my standpoint.
If na me na now my story go sell paper wella. Jim is pulling stunt cos' he wants to stay relevant. I don't think Jim will appreciate the apology cos' this closes the chapter for another break for him.
As for me my liver day drink Lucozade boost. I'll never apologize
I pity u!
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes To Jim Iyke Over Comments He Made About Him On Jara by Elaric(m): 9:59am On May 07, 2015
Such a wonderful apology from a guy 2 a guy.I salute u more Uti for demonstrating maturity...
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes To Jim Iyke Over Comments He Made About Him On Jara by menix(m): 10:00am On May 07, 2015
Purereal:

no be fear

nah scare abii?

1 Like

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes To Jim Iyke Over Comments He Made About Him On Jara by Bollinger(m): 10:01am On May 07, 2015
Nutase:
Coward undecided

You call that being a coward? Guy, that's the finest form of bravely there is. Physical force should be the absolute last resort in any confrontation. It takes a brave man to realize that.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes To Jim Iyke Over Comments He Made About Him On Jara by Nobody: 10:04am On May 07, 2015
fear... fear...
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes To Jim Iyke Over Comments He Made About Him On Jara by pretty16(f): 10:13am On May 07, 2015
harizonal123:
This is not fear but respect. That's what real men do when they realize where they ve gone wrong

#Respect nor be fear

I totally agree. Very well said.

2 Likes

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes To Jim Iyke Over Comments He Made About Him On Jara by ikkkkk: 10:29am On May 07, 2015
Uti did the unthinkable and commendable. There is nothing wrong apologizing to the people we hurt, but pride is what makes us all hold back the apology.
Let us all learn from this if we truly want a better place to live.

KUDO'S TO UTI.

1 Like

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes To Jim Iyke Over Comments He Made About Him On Jara by 9jatatafo(m): 10:30am On May 07, 2015
Uti don spoil show after I don suffer get yankee visa enter Las Vagas go see boxing promoters say JIM IYKE and UTI IKECHUKWU wan fight. I dey vex now ooo!!!!
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes To Jim Iyke Over Comments He Made About Him On Jara by jascon1(m): 10:33am On May 07, 2015
rosemachi:

I pity u!
thank u! Since wey I was suffering in the creek jumping from boat to boat u didn't not pity me. Since I was selling bitterkola to Ebola patient at Oworonshoki in Lagos u did not pity me. Since way I day do suckaway work for 5000 naira u did not pity me. Now that I'm flexings n haven't fun, u r pity me. Diaris god
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes To Jim Iyke Over Comments He Made About Him On Jara by Positiveminds(m): 10:34am On May 07, 2015
It is good to be humble and apologize when wrong. Thumbs up for Uti Nwachuchukwu. Jim Iyke, you have to also forgive and let go.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes To Jim Iyke Over Comments He Made About Him On Jara by Elxandre(m): 10:35am On May 07, 2015
sucreblazing:
when them go dey open there mouth talk any how....

Na so I watch one comedy program one day Wey princess dey talk about fashola's family say them stingy .

say she go there house to greet them, Na so mama fashola dey count yam give her.

if them wan crack joke make dem crack decent joke ..

no be people matter or there family them dey take crack joke ...if u know funny don't try to crack any silly joke

Chris rock used to make fun of George Bush to the max and no one died.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes To Jim Iyke Over Comments He Made About Him On Jara by Nobody: 10:39am On May 07, 2015
ikelvin:
Uti Nwachukwu took to his instagram page this evening to apologize to Jim Iyke over comments he made on his TV show, Jara, yesterday. Uti and his co-host had talked about Jim's failed relationship with Nadia Buari and apparently said something Jim didn't like because one of Jim's aides told reporters the actor was angry about what was said and planned to confront Uti whenever he sees him. Uti has since apologized. See what he wrote....

My sincere apologies to one of the greatest Nollywood icons of our time. @jim.iyke .. I'm sincerely and deeply sorry for the insensitive joke/post made yesterday. As one of my favorite and most respected actors I will never set out to intentionally disrespect you brother. Using the insert from jara was my own friendly way of reaching out and once again I'm sorry for being insensitive especially at the special period. �� . Rest assured it won't happen again. please accept my unreserved apologies. Like I said you are one of the few that actually inspire and motivate people like me to be better and work harder. Abeg nor too vex for me bro . I Troway salute

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/05/uti-nwachukwu-apologizes-to-jim-iyke.html?m=1
Please what exactly was the joke?
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes To Jim Iyke Over Comments He Made About Him On Jara by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:39am On May 07, 2015
harizonal123:
This is not fear but respect. That's what real men do when they realize where they ve gone wrong

#Respect nor be fear

"Fear is the highest form of respect" ------ Al "marrafakin" Capone
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes To Jim Iyke Over Comments He Made About Him On Jara by HirstMOG(m): 10:44am On May 07, 2015
I hope this Uti of a guy is not in the same league with Derele Just passing sha!!!!
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes To Jim Iyke Over Comments He Made About Him On Jara by africanusvu(m): 10:47am On May 07, 2015
Boy o boy,apologise and run for ur life,u can chalange a ganja man,
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes To Jim Iyke Over Comments He Made About Him On Jara by Teespice(f): 10:58am On May 07, 2015
Nutase:
Coward undecided
na wa oooo
he's a coward for apologising.
to me he is very wise and brave.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes To Jim Iyke Over Comments He Made About Him On Jara by RHP(m): 11:08am On May 07, 2015
Nice one @uti. The word "sorry" i cherish it a lot. @jim plz accept his apology too. Tanks
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes To Jim Iyke Over Comments He Made About Him On Jara by xtervaganza(m): 11:21am On May 07, 2015
Far too many noobs on here. Why would Uti fear Jim Iyke? They are both multimillionaire. At worst they will fight in court for years.

The only thing I see here is Uti knowing he made a mistake and apologised as any sane man would do. That's not fear!
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes To Jim Iyke Over Comments He Made About Him On Jara by mmmmm1: 11:30am On May 07, 2015
How you can lock your phone to a single app with Lollipop’s screen pinning read more on www.pagereading..com
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes To Jim Iyke Over Comments He Made About Him On Jara by iamdapsyj(m): 11:45am On May 07, 2015
kilokeys:
lol

he is wise...

two front teeth off his mouth would have made him less charming.

he just saved his career

That is not true........uti just had to be matured about it. He made a mistake (uti) and he corrected it.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes To Jim Iyke Over Comments He Made About Him On Jara by Emiismart(m): 11:50am On May 07, 2015
hmmmmmm
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes To Jim Iyke Over Comments He Made About Him On Jara by chopido(m): 11:51am On May 07, 2015
shakazuldadon:
haha haha is he that scared?? so u they fear say jimi go beat u?? well is too d as u beg o instead to claim hard man lose ur fine face to hot punches

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wike And Okorocha Rock To Music, Have A Good Time Together (Video) / Cynthia Morgan Acquires New Range Rover... / Meet Basketmouth's Beautiful And Super Adorable 5 Year Old Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.