Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,212 members, 7,815,233 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes To Jim Iyke Over Comments He Made About Him On Jara - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes To Jim Iyke Over Comments He Made About Him On Jara (34969 Views)

"You Are Growing Boobs": Fans To Jim Iyke / Man Checking Out Uti Nwachukwu From The Back / Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes To Jim Iyke Over Disrespectful Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes To Jim Iyke Over Comments He Made About Him On Jara by UnimkeAk(m): 12:00pm On May 07, 2015
MissSlimbody:
That's a real man theresmiley
And not one that settle issues with his fists.

Something leads to something and u get "slaped" ; in the presence of ur bf or hubby; I hope if he decides not to hit the person back, u won't be singing another song.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes To Jim Iyke Over Comments He Made About Him On Jara by Obiorah9177(m): 12:11pm On May 07, 2015
condralbede:
Fear fear....Jim go still u beat u,so that next tym u go knw ur mate!!

#jimmayweather vs utipacman

Funny nijas. Ehich one would you u guys preferred,
1. Jim Iky and Uti Nwachukwu naked each other on 3rd Mainland bridge,
2. Helen Paul lost her front in an attempts to separate Uti from strangling Jim Iky
3. Or what?
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes To Jim Iyke Over Comments He Made About Him On Jara by Obiorah9177(m): 12:14pm On May 07, 2015
condralbede:
Fear fear....Jim go still u beat u,so that next tym u go knw ur mate!!

#jimmayweather vs utipacman

Funny Nijas. Which one would you u guys preferred,
2. Helen Paul lost her front in an attempts to separate Uti from strangling Jim Iky
3. Or what?
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes To Jim Iyke Over Comments He Made About Him On Jara by condralbede(m): 12:27pm On May 07, 2015
Obiorah9177:

Funny nijas. Ehich one would you u guys preferred,
3. Or what?
The first option....lol
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes To Jim Iyke Over Comments He Made About Him On Jara by LKO(m): 12:34pm On May 07, 2015
Nutase:
Coward undecided

Everyone cannot be a TOUT like u. We still have decent and civilize people.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes To Jim Iyke Over Comments He Made About Him On Jara by bigname90(m): 1:14pm On May 07, 2015
big ups Uti you just showed U re wiser.

Jim did not behave like a star.
if you watch D Soup u ll know once u re a celeb U re in for anytin or even trisha n many oda shows d celebs don't come after d presenter.

Jim just needs anoda round of deliverance section 4rm TB Joshua himself n not one of his wise men. D spirits are back again
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes To Jim Iyke Over Comments He Made About Him On Jara by MissSlimbody(f): 1:19pm On May 07, 2015
UnimkeAk:

Something leads to something and u get "slaped" ; in the presence of ur bf or hubby; I hope if he decides not to hit the person back, u won't be singing another song.

And what will be my gain if my "bf or hubby" hit the person back?
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes To Jim Iyke Over Comments He Made About Him On Jara by blueeyes1: 1:38pm On May 07, 2015
harizonal123:
This is not fear but respect. That's what real men do when they realize where they ve gone wrong

#Respect nor be fear
Bless u bro
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes To Jim Iyke Over Comments He Made About Him On Jara by preciousMI1(f): 2:02pm On May 07, 2015
same thing GEJ did.... it's called act of peace accord...
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes To Jim Iyke Over Comments He Made About Him On Jara by Young4jose: 2:08pm On May 07, 2015
Na Man U b Uti, I respect U 4 dis apologies u mk to Jim. Nobody above mistake.............!!!
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes To Jim Iyke Over Comments He Made About Him On Jara by Oiselenjakhian(m): 2:14pm On May 07, 2015
Hello I am a programmer. My personal website is [url]trustondevcenary.com[/url] please visit my site and get in touch with me if you want a website.

In addition [url]dreamquestmultimedia.com[/url] is my company website. We are multimedia studio with a passion for telling African stories from an African perspective.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes To Jim Iyke Over Comments He Made About Him On Jara by Srallens(m): 3:48pm On May 07, 2015
jascon1:
hahaha...favoured234 the apology is uncalled for. Entertainment biz u can step on anyone's toes to get to the top. He played the game in big brother Africa. Apologizing to Jim is a sell out to his fans. U stay big in the entertainment game when u step on toes. No need to apologize over a simple threat from Jim. That's weak from my standpoint.
If na me na now my story go sell paper wella. Jim is pulling stunt cos' he wants to stay relevant. I don't think Jim will appreciate the apology cos' this closes the chapter for another break for him.
As for me my liver day drink Lucozade boost. I'll never apologize
. I disagree with u brou....... Pride makes u fake, while humility makes u real. Uti is real. It takes d hrt of a man to make such an apology. I lyk his humility n d respect he showed for dis dude, Jim
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes To Jim Iyke Over Comments He Made About Him On Jara by moshould(m): 4:24pm On May 07, 2015
grin ;DD guy na pfear pfear...hahahaahahahaahaha, him dey imagine jim iyke blow for his fresh face...
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes To Jim Iyke Over Comments He Made About Him On Jara by jascon1(m): 4:35pm On May 07, 2015
if he cant handle it then he isnt good for that program. his show is about gossip and criticism and that is what gets the audience. as soon as rating for that program drops Uti is out of job and Jim cant feed him. Do your job Uti and be brave like a man. you made the decision when you signed the contract paper. we need unapologetic ppl to handle our microphones in this country.
Srallens:
. I disagree with u brou....... Pride makes u fake, while humility makes u real. Uti is real. It takes d hrt of a man to make such an apology. I lyk his humility n d respect he showed for dis dude, Jim
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes To Jim Iyke Over Comments He Made About Him On Jara by Srallens(m): 4:45pm On May 07, 2015
jascon1:
if he cant handle it then he isnt good for that program. his show is about gossip and criticism and that is what gets the audience. as soon as rating for that program drops Uti is out of job and Jim cant feed him. Do your job Uti and be brave like a man. you made the decision when you signed the contract paper. we need unapologetic ppl to handle our microphones in this country.
. U mean he shuld allow his show to create enmity btw him and his colleagues jst because he wants d show to keep airing? Dat's crude........ He made d gossip, and d oda party finds it offensive. What's wrong abt d humble apology? I hope u read wea he mentioned dat Jim is one of d actors he has topmost respect for, and also sees him as a model in d industry?
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes To Jim Iyke Over Comments He Made About Him On Jara by jascon1(m): 4:57pm On May 07, 2015
that i respect u doesnt mean i wont do my job. i love u and i respect u but there is no brother in business. he didnt make that comment radically he was on duty at the time. and Jim himself should have understood. Does he play some casts in so-called real life stories in NollywoUNd? if everyone he played his biography takes offence then he would have been dead gone. let Uti do his job n anyone who takes it personally should show it in his own artistic expression. he is into entertainment, entertainment is art, art is an expression. Jim can play a movie called "Uti". they are all actors. they should speak in acts.
Srallens:
. U mean he shuld allow his show to create enmity btw him and his colleagues jst because he wants d show to keep airing? Dat's crude........ He made d gossip, and d oda party finds it offensive. What's wrong abt d humble apology? I hope u read wea he mentioned dat Jim is one of d actors he has topmost respect for, and also sees him as a model in d industry?
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes To Jim Iyke Over Comments He Made About Him On Jara by manny4life(m): 5:26pm On May 07, 2015
rosemachi:

I pity u!

Why pity him? Gossip sells in Entertainment, it ain't for the faint heart.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes To Jim Iyke Over Comments He Made About Him On Jara by newspapers: 8:07am On Jun 10, 2015
At least, he claims to be currently heart broken and in search of new love. http://www.newscabal.com/2015/06/10/ive-been-heartbroken-more-than-once-uti-nwachukwu/

UTI of all people heartbroken... phew
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes To Jim Iyke Over Comments He Made About Him On Jara by obontami: 12:07pm On Oct 23, 2015
nuelzy:
Ohiohiohiohiohiohiohio.....lwkm....why do i sense alota fears lurking in uti's post...who wan confront dare-devil??...Rotf

Hahaha I dey tell you the mumu don fear

So uti no even get mind

Jim iyke for use punch blind him eye

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sandra Ikeji Reveals How Linda's Baby J Was Born (Photos) / Erica Was My Girlfriend - Kiddwaya / Bbnaija 2018 Ladies Reunite, Share Lovely Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.