Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (1074 Views)

Buhari “ll Not Spare Corrupt APC Members – Osibanjo / Buhari Will Not Spare Corrupt APC Members - Osinbajo / My Administration Will Not Spare Criminals - GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by NigeriaLite: 8:18am On May 07, 2015

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by NigeriaLite: 8:19am On May 07, 2015
Re: . by Nobody: 8:19am On May 07, 2015
Say no to "change"
Say yes to transformation
Re: . by NigeriaLite: 8:20am On May 07, 2015
OAM4J,Ikenna351, Afam4eva, lalasticlala
Re: . by loomer: 8:29am On May 07, 2015
Which kind rod them de refer to
Re: . by shakazuldadon: 8:31am On May 07, 2015
An affront on GEJ is an affront on the Niger Delta..... and an affront on Niger Delta will bring what we don't want.. baba can do what ever he wants with ministers but Good luck must not be touched..
Re: . by Nobody: 8:38am On May 07, 2015
shakazuldadon:
An affront on GEJ is an affront on the Niger Delta..... and an affront on Niger Delta will bring what we don't want.. baba can do what ever he wants with ministers but Good luck must not be touched..
jonathan if found guilty of stealing tax payers money and looting the treasury of Nigeria will be jailed and heavens will not fall down. The niger/delta is not bigger than Nigeria and Jonathan her son is not above the law.

2 Likes

Re: . by Canme4u(m): 9:06am On May 07, 2015
kastonkastrol:
jonathan if found guilty of stealing tax payers money and looting the treasury of Nigeria will be jailed and heavens will not fall down. The niger/delta is not bigger than Nigeria and Jonathan her son is not above the law.
Re: . by midolian(m): 9:10am On May 07, 2015
Oh Yes, considering the state of the economy

shakazuldadon:

To slap u dey hungry me, I swear.. Ridiculous post

Re: . by DjHypno(m): 9:10am On May 07, 2015
Which kin rod, Aaron's rod abi na Moses own?
Re: . by gmaribel(m): 9:43am On May 07, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Say no to "change"
Say yes to transformation

Stop living in the past and face reality.
Re: . by shakazuldadon: 10:14am On May 07, 2015
midolian:
Oh Yes, considering the state of the economy

To slap u dey hungry me, I swear.. Ridiculous post

An I not free to comment.... any way you can try...... I just hope you bullet proof
Re: . by NigeriaLite: 11:32am On May 07, 2015
OAM4J,Ikenna351, Afam4eva, lalasticlala
Re: . by StOla: 10:00pm On May 07, 2015
If Buhari grows weary of wielding the rod, I will gladly take over and continue with the flogging.

No sacred cows please.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Buhari's Plan For Biafrans / Open Letter To Igbos: Forget Biafra, Focus On National unity / Where Is Amaechi In Buhari's Delegation To The USA?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.