Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

My Administration Will Not Spare Criminals - GEJ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Administration Will Not Spare Criminals - GEJ (3146 Views)

My Administration Has Performed Very Well – Aregbesola / Buhari Administration Will Not Persecute Anyone – APC / Jonathan: APC Is Creation Of My Administration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Administration Will Not Spare Criminals - GEJ by Depointer1: 12:02am On Sep 18, 2011
We’ll Not Spare Criminals –jonathan
President Goodluck Jonathan yesterday warned that his administration would not spare violators of national security, calling on those who hide under religion and ethnicity to perpetrate evil to stop forthwith.

He gave the warning at the passing-out parade of 196 cadets of 58 Regular Course and 153 postgraduate students, who were conferred with degrees in various disciplines at a colourful ceremony held at the permanent site of the Nigeria Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna.
Reiterating his administration’s commitment to security, he noted that the development of any nation is hinged on security and peace.

“Let me reiterate that my administration places high premium on security, because the development of any nation is hinged on security and peace. It is for this reason that this administration is taking all
necessary measures to create harmonious and peaceful atmosphere in every part of this country, so that we can achieve the goals of our all - important transformation agenda.
“Those who seek to violate national security must be told in very clear terms that government will spare no effort in making it impossible for them to achieve their dastardly goals or to escape justice and punishment. The Armed Forces have a crucial role to play in defending the integrity of Nigeria,” he said.

Charging the young officers to hold fast to what they have been taught, he promised that his administration will continue to work in the interest of the armed forces.
“Soldiering is a noble profession. Your main charge is to go into the field as true officers and gentlemen
“I want to assure you that my administration will do everything possible to provide the enabling environment to encourage every officer and every one that is committed to serving the fatherland.
“I am aware that a new harmonised terms and condition of service for the Armed Forces has been proposed. Let me assure you that my administration will take careful look at the recommendations and act in the best interest of the Armed Forces.

“On our part, my administration would continue to provide the NDA with all that is required to offer quality training to its cadet,” he said.
Three cadets - Peter Unukefe Efe (NDA/8046) in Electrical Engineering, Bashir Bala (NDA/8086) in Economics and Michael Obinna Nnamani (NDA/8049) in Physics graduated with First Class honors.
Also, nine cadets who distinguished themselves received the 58 Regular Course Awards. Cadet AP Akinwale went home with three - Sword of Honour, Gold Medal and the Indian Cup.
Highlight of the ceremony was the conferment of Honorary Degree of
Doctors of Letters on the Sultan of Sokoto, Sa’ad Abubakar III, and the National Security Adviser, General Andrew Owoeye Azazi.

Governor Godswill Akpabio of Akwa Ibom and the Minister of
Petroleum, Mrs Diezani Alison-Madueke were conferred honorary degree of Doctors of Management Sciences while Professor Jubril Aminu was conferred honorary degree of Doctors of Sciences.
In his remarks, the Commandant of NDA, Major General Chukwuemeka
Onwuamaegbu, said the academy since its establishment in 1964 has graduated 17,598 officers, including 455 from 10 sister African countries - Benin, Chad, Guinea, The Gambia, Niger, Sierra Leone, Liberia, Uganda and Zimbabwe.

He said in line with President Jonathan’s directive, 20 successful female cadets out of the 5000 that applied will join their male counterparts in three weeks when the next session commences.
He also said from inception of the degree programme, a total of 3,490 Regular Course cadets have received degrees in the various fields. Out of this number, 35 made First Class honours.
Onwuamaegbu further revealed that the academy is partnering with foreign universities and military training institutions in order to be the best in the world, adding that its personnel are attending various training programmes in various institutions across the world.

http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/features/newsonthehour/2011/sept/18/newsbreak-18-09-2011-001.html
Re: My Administration Will Not Spare Criminals - GEJ by Depointer1: 12:03am On Sep 18, 2011
Put action where your mouth is. You talk too much!! Mumu Presi
Re: My Administration Will Not Spare Criminals - GEJ by koruji(m): 1:12am On Sep 18, 2011
He is always warning!!!! It sounds very hollow, and sometimes descending on these criminals without warning is the only way to finish them off.

Depointer1:

President Goodluck Jonathan yesterday warned that his administration would not spare violators of national security, calling on those who hide under religion and ethnicity to perpetrate evil to stop forthwith.

He gave the warning at the passing-out parade of 196 cadets of 58 Regular Course and 153 postgraduate students, who were conferred with degrees in various disciplines at a colourful ceremony held at the permanent site of the Nigeria Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna.
Reiterating his administration’s commitment to security, he noted that the development of any nation is hinged on security and peace.

http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/features/newsonthehour/2011/sept/18/newsbreak-18-09-2011-001.html
Re: My Administration Will Not Spare Criminals - GEJ by Kobojunkie: 2:45am On Sep 18, 2011
The administration will not spare criminals, but will send a presidential team out to appease terrorists/ major criminals?? undecided undecided undecided
Re: My Administration Will Not Spare Criminals - GEJ by jamace(m): 7:22am On Sep 18, 2011
Action will always speak louder than voice. Let's see the actions, please.
Re: My Administration Will Not Spare Criminals - GEJ by emmybuoy(m): 8:22am On Sep 18, 2011
This Guy is sooo Clueless, he does not hve wat Iτ̲̅ takes to make Decisions concerning the Security of this Nation, one would have tought that by now certain issues would have been tackled by this Regime, yet all he was Interested in was passing a law to favour him Run for a single Term of 6 years, no positive Policy has been made towards increasin Employment, reducing Inflation or Improving Power in the nation, All he does is Talk Talk Talk, Omo this Guy is a Scam, I said before he was Elected and A̶̲̥̅♏ happy I didn't vote else Iτ̲̅'l be giving me Sleepless Nights
Re: My Administration Will Not Spare Criminals - GEJ by ndigbo: 8:49am On Sep 18, 2011
Please Uncle Joe, Nigerians need less talk and more of actions! angry
Re: My Administration Will Not Spare Criminals - GEJ by Nobody: 8:51am On Sep 18, 2011
This man is really getting on my nerves. Even though alot happens behind the scene to marr his administration, his approach to counter them is =clueless

1 Like

Re: My Administration Will Not Spare Criminals - GEJ by nasoeb: 9:33am On Sep 18, 2011
really am ashamed of this all
Re: My Administration Will Not Spare Criminals - GEJ by Nobody: 9:43am On Sep 18, 2011
@kobojunkie: u said it all, u can imagine d level of contradictions coming out from mr gej. He has been warning since last yr and dis yr is almst over and he is still warning and d samething keeps reoccuring. He knws their sponsors as he did claimed but chose to keep resiting the warning poem than arresting them. The best thing for mr gej to do nw is to STFU untill we start seeing justice been carried out. He shld say something new cos we don hear dis1 so many times na
Re: My Administration Will Not Spare Criminals - GEJ by Chubhie: 9:58am On Sep 18, 2011
You get mouth o jare. I know you meant well for this nation but the way the system is configured leaves you handicapped. I also know that you only want to 'do' your term jeje without stepping on toes. you see my presido 'adversity introduces a man to himself'. Forget all the yabs you get here on Nairaland everyone wants to see a better naija. This is the time to man up and act like a real presido! I just wonder how you sleep at night?
Re: My Administration Will Not Spare Criminals - GEJ by JimmyBoy1: 12:59pm On Sep 18, 2011
In Nigeria, you don't need to periscope or microscope to find a criminal, they always walk and ply their trade freely on the street. Just make an example and stop these rhetorics.
Re: My Administration Will Not Spare Criminals - GEJ by Aderupoko2: 4:52pm On Sep 18, 2011
What else should he have said.We know he really doesnt expect us to believe him cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Administration Will Not Spare Criminals - GEJ by odumchi: 8:27pm On Sep 18, 2011
Then why are IBB and OBJ still walking free?
Re: My Administration Will Not Spare Criminals - GEJ by Hmm2: 9:34pm On Sep 18, 2011
we have had enough of talk, what nigerians need now is action - putting your words into action before the country will become a war zone
Re: My Administration Will Not Spare Criminals - GEJ by Kobojunkie: 11:57pm On Sep 18, 2011
odumchi:

Then why are IBB and OBJ still walking free?

Re: My Administration Will Not Spare Criminals - GEJ by odumchi: 5:09am On Sep 19, 2011
Anger management?

Kobojunkie:

Re: My Administration Will Not Spare Criminals - GEJ by Pukkah: 6:04am On Sep 19, 2011
Mr Jonathan's warnings have become a joke. This is a position a President should not find himself. He alone should be blamed for putting himself in this 'powerless' position.

Even if he's yet to find his bearing on bombers or their sponsors, how many of the immediate past governors/ministers are being tried for corruption?
Re: My Administration Will Not Spare Criminals - GEJ by jamace(m): 8:41am On Sep 19, 2011
Mr Jonathan's warnings have become a joke. This is a position a President should not find himself. He alone should be blamed for putting himself in this 'powerless' position.

Even if he's yet to find his bearing on bombers or their sponsors, how many of the immediate past governors/ministers are being tried for corruption?

I wonder o.
Re: My Administration Will Not Spare Criminals - GEJ by blacksta(m): 10:00am On Sep 19, 2011
Gej has definitely violated the office of presidency - Even Basket mouth holds more sway than that office. Somebody please tell GEJ to STFU and do some bloody work.
Re: My Administration Will Not Spare Criminals - GEJ by blackpanda: 10:37am On Sep 19, 2011
With regards to fighting corruption, GEJ's administration is just a BIG FAT JOKE!
Whatever happened to the case against Dimeji Bankole? Instead of allowing the law to run its course, he quickly stifled the investigation and instructed his AG to curtail the power of the EFCC to try public officials. Now EFCC is nothing but a toothless bull dog against corrupt public servants. Without support from the minister (by implication GEJ), Waziri can do nothing. Infact, it is only the minister that can prosecute public officials that have stolen funds.
So when the minister loots, i'll like to see how he will be made to face the law, mtscheeew, nonsense!
Re: My Administration Will Not Spare Criminals - GEJ by mratom: 11:43am On Sep 19, 2011
GEJ is a mumu which we ever had, resign or be impeach,[color=#990000][/color]

Re: My Administration Will Not Spare Criminals - GEJ by mratom: 11:48am On Sep 19, 2011
GEJ is a mumu president we ever had in naija, resign or be impeach,

Re: My Administration Will Not Spare Criminals - GEJ by MMM2(m): 2:06pm On Sep 19, 2011
old yawns
Re: My Administration Will Not Spare Criminals - GEJ by T8ksy(m): 3:59pm On Sep 19, 2011
Someone should please tell GEJ to STFU and stop insulting our collective intelligence with his

dumb rhetorics. Even the so-called criminals are laughing their heads off at our clueless presido.
Re: My Administration Will Not Spare Criminals - GEJ by Fokativ: 6:37pm On Sep 19, 2011
^^^ Who will bell the cat?
Re: My Administration Will Not Spare Criminals - GEJ by T8ksy(m): 8:54pm On Sep 19, 2011
Fokativ:

^^^ Who will bell the cat?

Let the resident NL habitual GEJ sycophant do the honours.
Re: My Administration Will Not Spare Criminals - GEJ by friedrice1: 10:45pm On Sep 19, 2011
the Clueless duo of President Goofluck and Mallam Sambo has subjected the seat of Presidency
to so much ridicule and disrepute.
The core Nigerian presidential establishment is self-destructing.
I pity Nigerians
Re: My Administration Will Not Spare Criminals - GEJ by sammy329(m): 6:18am On Oct 25, 2013
Re: My Administration Will Not Spare Criminals - GEJ by gurnam: 6:35am On Oct 25, 2013
Yes we know that your administration will not spare criminals.....those criminal without current godfathers in PDP.....

(1) (Reply)

In Ogun South West Nigeria, People Eat Live, & Trade In The Midst Of Dirt / INEC Chairman, Jega In Big Trouble! Replacement With Prof Olufemi Mimiko / 5 Powerful Quotes From President Buhari's Inauguration Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.