Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,776 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? (37514 Views)

Abortion By A Married Woman, Is It Justifiable? / Parents Send Soldiers To Beat Guests At Son's Wedding / Alarming Number Of Nigerian Women Think Spousal Abuse by husband is justifiable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by cyprus000: 9:49am On May 07, 2015
lilmax:
blah blah blah. Na today?
gringringrin
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by deor03(m): 9:49am On May 07, 2015
Never
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by tosyne2much(m): 9:50am On May 07, 2015
brownlord:

Oh blood of Jesus, and you call that bastard your friend?

Chai, in as much as i don't encourage beating a woman, but if the idiot dare raise hand on me, sorry for her.

Any guy that accept a slap from any woman and don't return it immediately is a bastard
Bros easy ooooo cheesy
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by peeparty(m): 9:50am On May 07, 2015
tosyne2much:
I have never lay hands on ladies and I will never
but I think it can be justifiable in some cases.

Personally, it's very evident to me that many ladies seem to take advantage of the fact that the society kicks against a guy beating a lady, therefore, they even do nasty things that warrant beating cos they know you that people will rebuke you for that

My elder brother told me that during his 100L, a lady has once registered a slap on his face in the lecture room just because he missed his steps and stepped on her sandal. She added another slap even when he said "sorry"... in that case, it can be justifiable if the guy retaliate
no sir
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by lilmax(m): 9:50am On May 07, 2015
Lilimax:
Don't tell me you're a wife beater embarassed
Don't know if you're married smiley
i am not a wife beater grin
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by centjamie(m): 9:51am On May 07, 2015
Divorce should be imminient and inevitable now.nobody should be advised to stay in such a violent marriage.one day,he will kill her either consciously or unconciously.

2 Likes

Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Lilimax(f): 9:52am On May 07, 2015
lilmax:
i am not a wife beater grin
Oya, criticize all those wife beaters on Nairaland smiley
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Nobody: 9:52am On May 07, 2015
Young03:
too bad not good to beat a wife Bt e good to beat a girl when she did wrong

Ode!

Oponu!

Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Fratello(m): 9:52am On May 07, 2015
The only time justifiable to beat a woman is 'No Time'
Any man that raises his hands on a woman is an Animal & a Stu Pidd son to his Mother. sad

1 Like

Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Bollinger(m): 9:52am On May 07, 2015
When?. . . . . . . NEVER.
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by umarc19: 9:52am On May 07, 2015
Never
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Ranchhoddas: 9:53am On May 07, 2015
Lilimax:
Not! No matter what a woman does, she must not be beaten smiley
Any man that beats a woman is a pig embarassed
keep telling yourself that...

2 Likes

Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by freecocoa(f): 9:53am On May 07, 2015
And they live in the UK? I'm confused.

4 Likes

Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by brownlord: 9:53am On May 07, 2015
tosyne2much:
Bros easy ooooo cheesy

Bros abeg no vex, my blood just rise when i see the first and second slap.

If my brother tell me that kind thing, for three months me and em no go talk again
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Nobody: 9:53am On May 07, 2015
a woman is justible to be beaten when she's the one that hit first. When a lady acts like a man by hitting someone, she must be ready to be treated like a man too..
Secondly, women deserved to be hit when whe she didn't consider the pride and respect of a guy. Commonsensically, when my wife abuse my mother in my presence, i won't only hit her, i'll tie her to the bed with rope and give her 12 stroke of cane.
Thirdly, thing my sister will do that will make me slap her, if my wife do the same, i'll do the same.

8 Likes

Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by omonnakoda: 9:53am On May 07, 2015
Fratello:
The only time justifiable to beat a woman is 'No Time'
Any man that raises his hands on a woman is an Animal & a Stu Pidd son to his Mother. sad
When is it justifiable to beat a fellow man?

2 Likes

Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by BabaAra2(m): 9:53am On May 07, 2015
You can do it in self defense. My wife once took a knife against me to explain where I was coming from at late hour.

I took the knife from her and landed her hot slap to reset her brain.

I felt bad I did it and begged her later.

10 Likes

Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Nobody: 9:54am On May 07, 2015
a woman is justible to be beaten when she's the one that hit first. When a lady acts like a man by hitting someone, she must be ready to be treated like a man too..
Secondly, women deserved to be hit when whe she didn't consider the pride and respect of a guy. Commonsensically, when my wife abuse my mother in my presence, i won't only hit her, i'll tie her to the bed with rope and give her 12 stroke of cane.
Thirdly, thing my sister will do that will make me slap her, if my wife do the same, i'll do the same.

1 Like

Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Lilimax(f): 9:54am On May 07, 2015
centjamie:
Divorce should be imminient and inevitable now.nobody should be advised to stay in such a violent marriage.one day,he will kill her either consciously or unconciously.
Yeah! I advise any woman that is in a marriage/relationship where she's being beaten daily to flee for her life.
Yes!, flee before you become a dead person. shocked

1 Like

Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Geenickel(m): 9:54am On May 07, 2015
HERE IS MY WISE COUNSEL ON THIS MATTER...
The only time one should think of laying his finger on his woman should be;
*When the a**(man) is actually prepared to remains celibate, cos really,bn hot tempered is really a strong vice to battle with and achieve success. Thus no woman will ever cohabit peacefully with him after series of pounding from him.

*when he has a faat bank account to foot her burial ceremonygrin

1 Like

Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Chukky86: 9:55am On May 07, 2015
Everyone is busy talking about how bad is for a man to beat woman. How about a woman that beat a man.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by lilmax(m): 9:55am On May 07, 2015
Lilimax:
Oya, criticize all those wife beaters on Nairaland smiley
i don't know their story so I can't criticize

1 Like

Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Lilimax(f): 9:55am On May 07, 2015
Ranchhoddas:
keep telling yourself that...
Are you guilty of that? smiley
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by omonnakoda: 9:55am On May 07, 2015
Thugnificient:
I am surethe things you might do in your 30s and 40s you will reconsider when in your 50s and 60s
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Bollinger(m): 9:55am On May 07, 2015
Timileyin:
Any time she misbehaves

2 Likes

Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Nobody: 9:55am On May 07, 2015
after smoking grin
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Nobody: 9:56am On May 07, 2015
most of you are screaming never! never!! Hahahahahaha very funny though.

For me it all depends on the context or situation involved, that your friend's husband is a very big stupidd goat, he's irresponsible what kind of a man would take his wife's bag as a gift to give his sister?!?!? why do we have shopping malls or are the shopping malls not functioning!? that says a lot about the ldiot. your friend knows her husband better than anyone here so she should how best to handle her problems and you be very careful how you meddle into other people's business I'm not saying you shouldn't help your friend but you good intentions might be seen from a different angle some day.

as for me if my wife starts misbehaving, being stupid, unreasonable and uncontrollable after I have tried ALL I COULD to bring her back to her senses?! I heard that sometimes a very good brain resetting slaps do bring some senses back to some human beings or if some cases some ladies that wants their azzes kicked once in a blue moon (some ladies just wants their spouses to beat them sometimes for whatever satisfaction the get from it or to see if he can handle them) then in this case I'm off I hate violence but for the guys who got the gift of azz whooping, enjoy your shii.

another thing if she dares as Lil as spits at my mom, pops, brothers let alone slap or beat heeeei I'm going to fck her up that day, mortal kombart brutality sure pass for her. if she raises her hands on me same thing and she should watch her mouth too by not saying what will bring out the beast in a man because EVERY HUMAN BEING GOT A BEAST IN THEM THAT THE LOCK AWAY.

2 Likes

Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by tosyne2much(m): 9:56am On May 07, 2015
brownlord:

Bros abeg no vex, my blood just rise when i see the first and second slap.

If my brother tell me that kind thing, for three months me and em no go talk again
You know say guys go still be mumu for 100L cheesy
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by TheSonOfMark(m): 9:56am On May 07, 2015
cyprus000:
[size=13pt]
Dats the drill bro.

I will never hit her first,but if she cross her boundry and hit me.
She should be ready for a premptive equal reaction.

Gentleman no they this one
[/size]

Exactly. If she really crave an adrogynous humanoid-like thing she'll pummel without any retaliation, she should get herself a mannequin.

1 Like

Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by brownlord: 9:56am On May 07, 2015
STPEACE:
If she deserve beating. I will not think twice to give her the thing. no time to play.

There is no point in reserving something someone deserves.

My ghee.

One Orijin for you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

My Man Is Too Attached To His Mum, Advice Needed / What Is the experience getting married to A Medical Doctor? / Female Genital Mutilation: Woman And Husband Escapes With Children (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.