Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,441 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? (37524 Views)

Abortion By A Married Woman, Is It Justifiable? / Parents Send Soldiers To Beat Guests At Son's Wedding / Alarming Number Of Nigerian Women Think Spousal Abuse by husband is justifiable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Nobody: 11:18am On May 07, 2015
STPEACE:
Anywell, am not too conversant with Quran, and there is not a place in the bible that intructs me to send someone back to God. He giveth and also taketh.

Read again and point out where I wrote that in the Qur'an, Allah asked us to take lives undecided
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by loswhite(m): 11:19am On May 07, 2015
Bevy12:
So wrong and there is absolutely no reason to beat a woman even if she offends you.
So what if she slap u first? Plus is it ok for somebody's wife to be intimate friends with the op
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Nobody: 11:19am On May 07, 2015
funlord:
So all the atrocities dat arabs and even muslim men in nigeria do 2 you women Based on the same religious ideology looks like equality 2 U? Abeg leave this your religious angle by the roadside!
Who are you again? undecided
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by nepp(f): 11:23am On May 07, 2015
omonnakoda:
There is no difference between beating a woman and beating a man or beating a child. If you beat a person with whom you are unevenly matched physically then the gender does not matter one bit. Is it better for Mike Tyson to beat Aki or Pawpaw than for Mr Bola Tinubu to beat Patience Jonathan ? When some men and women clash these days it is a fight not a beating and often the women prevail. Is it okay for A grown adult to beat children till they are hospitalized as we see so often.
Let us leave these Oyinbo sentiment and blackmail .It is not fun to be beaten up whether you are male or female.

When the outcome of the encounter is obvious before it starts does it matter whether it is male or female? It is oppression
The question should be WHEN IS IT JUSTIFIABLE TO BEAT ANOTHER PERSON?
Now this totally makes sense smiley
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by katunj: 11:27am On May 07, 2015
justwise:
I see no justification, if it gets too much walk away.
you will walk away even when she had smash a coca cola bottle on your head? Abeg try answer this am waiting.
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Felitsa187(f): 11:30am On May 07, 2015
loomer:

That's the sad part of it all.

But until such laws are put in place and implemented, it will always be a gud day to beat a woman
U are definitely senseless for that statement.
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by chardino(m): 11:31am On May 07, 2015
Police should also not arrest women no matter their offence....
Even in the bible there sin that cannot be forgiven. Even if his a merciful God.
There are things a woman would do u have to beat her.
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by mekybabe1: 11:33am On May 07, 2015
It is so wrong to beat a lady no matter what. She should learn to fight back. I used to be a victim until I learned to fight back. I blended Cameroon pepper with hot water and poured on him. He was lucky it hit only his back. That was the last time he ever thought of hitting me again.
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by loomer: 11:36am On May 07, 2015
Felitsa187:

And why wud u call me senseless, wen u don't even know wat we have discussed in the first place.

U don't just start calling people names.
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by funlord(m): 11:36am On May 07, 2015
[quote author=Justfollowit post=33503618]
Who are you again? undecided[/quote Your likely UNDERTAKER if u don't stop asking dumb questions on my mentions child! Now swerve 2 the left like beyonce!
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Felitsa187(f): 11:37am On May 07, 2015
OohMpa:
There are only 2 instances you have to beat women or you not a man angry

1) When she giving you the double jerk and suck combination and you got one eye closed and the other looking ceiling and floor same time. You come dey viblate like Nokia 3310 about to lerease akamu and she remove mouth sad
The black eye must be veli veli permanent angry angry

2) When she on top riding with that big batty. You beat nyash, left right, left right. Yummmm Yummm angry
Dude Wtf r u saying? Stfu already.
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Craigston: 11:37am On May 07, 2015
tosyne2much:
I just smh each time I see people talking aggressively and raining curses on guys each time a topic like this arises

Not every guy who lay hands on ladies is happy doing it. Sometimes it just happens unconsciously which might later put you in deep regrets

Sometimes, my mom can be so annoying that she stretches my tolerance to the end point that I feel like engaging in a physical combat with her, just that it's not just possible cheesy

I have never lay hands on ladies and I will never
but I think it can be justifiable depending on the context or situation

Personally, it's very evident to me that many ladies seem to take advantage of the fact that the society kicks against a guy beating a lady, therefore, they ride on you and even do nasty things that warrant beating cos they know that people will rebuke you if you dare try that

My elder brother told me that during his 100L, a lady has once registered a slap on his face in the lecture room just because he missed his steps and accidentally stepped on her sandal. She added another slap even when he said "sorry"... in that case, if he retaliated, would you call him a misogynist ?
In that case, she deserves a vacation in an ICU, being a stranger. For someone close as a wife, there are better ways to deal with it.

@topic

It seems the woman has a 'passive dependent personality disorder', or she's financially imprisoned to him. If these be not the case and there are no minors involved, hoping there are no other constraints, she needs to hit back in some way. But if there are minors, the law can help pocket his hands.

An eye for an eye; a tooth for a tooth.

But love your neighbor as you love yourself.
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Nobody: 11:41am On May 07, 2015
ErepaTV:

Thug!
yeah.. thug, but magnificient.. makes me Thugnificient
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by mmsen: 11:44am On May 07, 2015
A man should never attack a woman.

A woman should never attack a man.

But if a man attacks a woman she has the right to defend himself.

If a woman attacks a man he has the right to defend himself.
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by omojeesu(m): 11:50am On May 07, 2015
NEVER NEVER NEVER.
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by cutietokunbo: 11:53am On May 07, 2015
@Op, I ll be fair and sincere in my opinion about Nigeria marriages here in UK and leave US out of this discussion for now. I have lived half of my life in UK and over these years, I have seen loads of my Nigerian marriages on their knees; completely on their knees begging for survival.

Frankly speaking, women are horrible in this part of the world. Pls, don't ever allow anyone to patronise you about this fact, otherwise one might regret his decision of getting married here or bring his wife to UK except the lady is divinely and Godly blessed with maturity.

If there is another repulsive words to describe these ladies with, I would glady use it to convey the true pictures of what is going on here in UK.

@Op, do you live with them to see what your friend is doing at home to her husband? Trust me guys, I wish all Nairalanders could come around just for a day to see what women have turned their husbands to simply cos the UK law was purposely made for their women.

I have seen, heard and listened to different stories of endless married men either at Barbing Salon,friends gathering, Church or MOT centres and the situations of these men are freaking pitiable.

@Op, pls go to somewhere around Shooters Hill towards Welling where a Psychiatric hospital us situated and see crazy African men who are going through psychiatric evaluation and treatments as result of what their wives had turned them to.

Finally, friends like this Poster don't help these families. These female friends are the one telling and advising their friends to go for divorce without finding out what d issues are from these husbands. They believe whatever their friends shunned out to them as truth which is not more often than not.

I have seen it all and some of my female friends have stopped picking some of their female friends phone calls who have almost ruined their marriages as result of their bad advices. I have told couple of them to share their issues with reasonable, matured and God fearing male friend instead of their female friends.

4 Likes

Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by centjamie(m): 11:54am On May 07, 2015
quote author=Lilimax post=33500736]Yeah! I advise any woman that is in a marriage/relationship where she's being beaten daily to flee for her life.
Yes!, flee before you become a dead person. shocked[/quote]

Yeah! There should be zero tolerance to abusive relationships/marriages.
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Skain(m): 11:56am On May 07, 2015
My dear tell that your friend to quit the relationship immediately cos for any man to beat is spouse in the presence of his inlaw shows the man has no respect whatsoever for them.
And secondly I don't support wife beating except if the wife beat her mother inlaw.
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Nobody: 11:57am On May 07, 2015
There is absolutely no reason to beat a woman. If there is, then it is also justified to beat everyone else including men themselves. Peeps always forget that women are not the only ones who provoke them. Your friends, parents and bosses provoke you everyday. Do we go beating up anyone who provokes us? Why is being a woman different? Maybe we should enroll the guys here in a boxing match with Floyd Mayweather. Lets see if they will survive his beating.

1 Like

Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Nobody: 11:58am On May 07, 2015
I have never hit a lady before... cool...I respect them too much...
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by initiate: 11:59am On May 07, 2015
When she attacks you with a weapon or hot water. And also if she is an ashewo and she is breaking your tv laptop etc and tearing your clothes etc. And finally if she steals. Apart from these 3 reasons u shd not beat a woman
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Nobody: 11:59am On May 07, 2015
The moment we can start beating oursleves when we mess up is when we can justifiably beat our wives of girl freinds...since that isnt possible we avoid laying hands on ladies... wink
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Ausra(f): 12:03pm On May 07, 2015
Hi I'm Angela and I'm one of the most popular fbt guru well known in other forums and I'm also an issue solver and you can count on me anytime any day
My purpose of creating this thread is to ask if it's illegal to post free brows tweak on nairaland cause I've got a whole lot of it which has been working for many months and wasting I don't want to enjoy them alone I want to share if you need anything or want to solve any android issue just whatsapp and I won't ask for money I'm only here to help its doesn't matter if I'm a lady thanks
zero,eight,one,two,six,three,two,five,five,one,
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Nobody: 12:09pm On May 07, 2015
Felitsa187:

someone is senseless for airing his opinion?? this what we are talking abt nah. Had it been that you said this facially to him, i believe by now him for don beat devil comot for your body and useless pple around will be blaming him for beating you just because you are a woman. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Blizzy9ja: 12:10pm On May 07, 2015
Wen she fries d wrong egg and boils the wrong one
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Harrysimon: 12:13pm On May 07, 2015
STPEACE:
If she deserve beating. I will not think twice to give her the thing. no time to play.

There is no point in reserving something someone deserves.
got ur back on dis bro...dis gals aint loyal nowadays mehnnnn
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Nobody: 12:15pm On May 07, 2015
Bevy12:
So wrong and there is absolutely no reason to beat a woman even if she offends you.
. Shatap der
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Nobody: 12:15pm On May 07, 2015
Harrysimon:
got ur back on dis bro...dis gals aint loyal nowadays mehnnnn
funny
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by deeptesting(m): 12:16pm On May 07, 2015
@OP na people like una dey destabilize other people marriage.. So you wise pass her Papa & Mama abi? My friend carry your over sabi park somewhere..
You can advice her to move in with you at least d guy can find peace in another woman's arm. Nonsense.

You dey narrate d story like say u be eye witness, this na d side of your friend, you don call d husband ask am him own side? That is what you should do if you love your friend and not to pour fuel in a burning fire.

Walahi people like you, your beating go be like say trailer jam u, so u learn how to mind your business.
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Tesley: 12:17pm On May 07, 2015
STPEACE:
If she deserve beating. I will not think twice to give her the thing. no time to play.

There is no point in reserving something someone deserves.

Now I wonder why you say such. Question is;who beats up the guys when he's wrong or messes up? Abi we guys no dey mess up? I guess its some some I sane male ego maschulini prowess path that most males have adopted in their minds that make them think they have the right to hit a woman.

It goes this way,hold her hand,sit her down and talk to her.if she is enraged let her steam cool, then start with simple questions,shell calm down and appologise then you move on.

Has worked for me for six years now........
Never hit a woman.
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by blank(f): 12:17pm On May 07, 2015
loomer:

That's the sad part of it all.

But until such laws are put in place and implemented, it will always be a gud day to beat a woman

The law has been passed.

https://www.nairaland.com/2296414/senate-finally-passes-vapp-bill
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Holuwathoby(m): 12:18pm On May 07, 2015
godoluwa:
It's absolutely wrong for a man to beat his wife no matter whatever.

***FTC***
Dedicated to all men that will never beat their wife

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Cute 4 Generation Photo (Females) / If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi / Expectant Mum, Kids Stranded In U.S. After Husband’s Sudden Death (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.