Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,077 members, 7,849,364 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 07:39 PM

Damsel In Distress, Please What Should I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Damsel In Distress, Please What Should I Do? (530 Views)

Omg! Guys Checkout The Outfit Of This Pretty Damsel....hit Or Miss? (photo) / Ladies What Would U Do If Your Spouse Hire This Damsel To Be Ur Childs Nanny? / Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Damsel In Distress, Please What Should I Do? by Nobody: 11:39am On May 07, 2015
I came across this in one of the social networks platform and I feel like sharing it with you to see your own view of it

Am in a relationship for 2yrs now.My boo is a Msc graduate while am a Bsc graduate&a professional exam certified.Last year my boo gave me an engagement ring even wen he aint working. We both are not working yet.I love him so much&his family accepts me.Dey are so friendly&nice.I want 2 spend d rest of my life wit him.He is 29 while am 26.
My problem now is my mum.She said age aint on my side again.She really wants me to get marry latest by 27 but my boo hasnt gottten a job yet.Should I leave. him&start all over. Am scared cause dnt no if any oda guy I meet will. want to marry me.Dnt want a trial relationship.My boo wants to marry me& guys out dere can be deceiving.
Am so confused.

Pls,be polite with your advice.
Re: Damsel In Distress, Please What Should I Do? by agarawu23(m): 11:42am On May 07, 2015
I will advice her to stay because even if her age is reading on the guy, the guy will not care if truly the love is "real"

her mum is married so she shld face her own husband cos she can't pressurize her to marry the wrong guy assuming the girl didn't have a serious relationship at that age, I would have asked her to make it snappy cos time waits for no man
Re: Damsel In Distress, Please What Should I Do? by missbehave247(m): 11:44am On May 07, 2015
Marry your mum then

(1) (Reply)

The HCF Of Women / Learning Is Fun. More Information On Condoms / 10 Rules For Fighting Unfairly In Your Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.