Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,189 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

Man Is Kidnapped And Raped At Gun Point By 3 Women In South Africa!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Is Kidnapped And Raped At Gun Point By 3 Women In South Africa!!! (3530 Views)

Another 15-year Child In Kaduna Kidnapped And Forced Conversion To Islam / Meet The 3 Women Who Made It Into President Buhari's Ministerial List [photos] / 227 Soldiers Protest Dismissal By 3 Armoured Division (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Is Kidnapped And Raped At Gun Point By 3 Women In South Africa!!! by citizenisb: 1:49pm On May 07, 2015
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3071749/Man-raped-gunpoint-THREE-women-collect-semen-cooler-box-steal-South-Africa.html

A man was kidnapped at gunpoint and raped by three women who collected his semen in a cool box and stealing it before abandoning their victim - and the method is part of a growing trend.

The 33-year-old man gave the women directions when they pulled up in a black BMW. Suddenly, one of the women armed with a gun got out and forced him into the back of the car at gunpoint.

The trio then drove him 500km away and fondled him in the back of the car but he did not become aroused, so they forced him to drink an 'unknown substance' from a bottle to aid him.

They then raped the man repeatedly and collected his semen in plastic bags, placing them in a cooler box.

The man was then kicked out of the car, 500 km away from where they picked him up in the Kwazakhele township, Port Elizabeth, and made off with the stolen sperm.

The exact same method is being used by women in Gauteng, who are also forcing men to drink from a bottle and stealing their semen but no arrests have been made.

Constable Mncedi Mbombo said: 'As he was busy pointing out the directions, one lady came out and pointed a gun at him and forced him into the car,' reports Sowetan Live.

'They drove into a thoroughfare 500km away. They parked the car and fondled him to get an erection but his penis could not get erect.

'They then forced him to drink an unknown substance from a bottle. This got him aroused quickly even though he was still scared and didn't want to have sex.

'This is really confusing to us because we have never heard of such a thing before. The man was fully conscious throughout his ordeal and he is still traumatised.'

Police have now opened a rape investigation.

1 Like

Re: Man Is Kidnapped And Raped At Gun Point By 3 Women In South Africa!!! by multifranky1: 1:53pm On May 07, 2015
visit http://www./Odds/registration/affiliate106533 … to register, as you can fund through your ATM or QUICK TELLER. you could be a millionaire
Re: Man Is Kidnapped And Raped At Gun Point By 3 Women In South Africa!!! by BeeBeeOoh(m): 1:53pm On May 07, 2015
Since na SA, I no get comment..
Re: Man Is Kidnapped And Raped At Gun Point By 3 Women In South Africa!!! by winetapper: 1:54pm On May 07, 2015
if it happens in Nigerian.. Niggers would be waiting patiently at that junction

18 Likes

Re: Man Is Kidnapped And Raped At Gun Point By 3 Women In South Africa!!! by IamOdin: 1:55pm On May 07, 2015
They will still invite and pay Nigerians reasonable sums to fhuck their girls..This is the beginning.
Re: Man Is Kidnapped And Raped At Gun Point By 3 Women In South Africa!!! by Nobody: 1:56pm On May 07, 2015
I like this type of crime grin

4 Likes

Re: Man Is Kidnapped And Raped At Gun Point By 3 Women In South Africa!!! by SeverusSnape(m): 1:58pm On May 07, 2015
himkers:
Seriously, This is the kind of crime news we should be hearing.
cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Is Kidnapped And Raped At Gun Point By 3 Women In South Africa!!! by medexico(m): 1:59pm On May 07, 2015
The guy knack three women just like that chaii

At first, I like the idea of being raped
but when they collected the semen? WTF!

1 Like

Re: Man Is Kidnapped And Raped At Gun Point By 3 Women In South Africa!!! by nedu2000(m): 2:04pm On May 07, 2015
If they wanted my sperm they could've asked politely,why the violence cheesy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Is Kidnapped And Raped At Gun Point By 3 Women In South Africa!!! by Nobody: 2:07pm On May 07, 2015
madamoringo, oya come and rape me oo I am available. grin grin grin You don't even need gunpoint to rap.e me even biro point is okay for me to succumb. grin grin

Oya oo, I am waiting. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Man Is Kidnapped And Raped At Gun Point By 3 Women In South Africa!!! by Sunnybobo3(m): 2:09pm On May 07, 2015
Hmm
Re: Man Is Kidnapped And Raped At Gun Point By 3 Women In South Africa!!! by Nobody: 2:11pm On May 07, 2015
undecided
Re: Man Is Kidnapped And Raped At Gun Point By 3 Women In South Africa!!! by MKO4ever(m): 2:12pm On May 07, 2015
interesting
Re: Man Is Kidnapped And Raped At Gun Point By 3 Women In South Africa!!! by ifyan(m): 2:26pm On May 07, 2015
Old news.

But wait oh sauti is this the way of life over there;, hmmmm let me know to p.......

But the forceful collection of pap get as he be chai de don spoil market.

Hmmmm it ok .

Sauti the land of. ......Make una complete am in your own understanding.

You know. ....
Re: Man Is Kidnapped And Raped At Gun Point By 3 Women In South Africa!!! by ifyan(m): 2:26pm On May 07, 2015
nedu2000:

True talk bro
Re: Man Is Kidnapped And Raped At Gun Point By 3 Women In South Africa!!! by lilmax(m): 2:27pm On May 07, 2015
winetapper:
if it happens in Nigerian.. Niggers would be waiting patiently at that junction
cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Is Kidnapped And Raped At Gun Point By 3 Women In South Africa!!! by focus7: 3:47pm On May 07, 2015
South Africa stinks with crime.
Re: Man Is Kidnapped And Raped At Gun Point By 3 Women In South Africa!!! by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 07, 2015
This is serious shocked

500KM is distance which is from Lagos to Onitsha by road cheesy
Re: Man Is Kidnapped And Raped At Gun Point By 3 Women In South Africa!!! by repogirl(f): 5:16pm On May 07, 2015
Re: Man Is Kidnapped And Raped At Gun Point By 3 Women In South Africa!!! by MzLaurel(f): 5:28pm On May 07, 2015
South Africa again!! Pheeew! I give up. undecided
Re: Man Is Kidnapped And Raped At Gun Point By 3 Women In South Africa!!! by jahbiz: 5:47pm On May 07, 2015
As long the victim wasnt a Nigerian. Let da raping continue...
Re: Man Is Kidnapped And Raped At Gun Point By 3 Women In South Africa!!! by Nobody: 6:10pm On May 07, 2015
South Africa has the highest rate of AIDs and HIV in the world I really pity for the victim.
Re: Man Is Kidnapped And Raped At Gun Point By 3 Women In South Africa!!! by sarmiie(m): 6:20pm On May 07, 2015
I thought this happened in zimbabwe in 2008.....
If I recall correctly, many white men decided to travel there for vacation (according to their comments anyway)....

Who knows what they'll do this time??
Re: Man Is Kidnapped And Raped At Gun Point By 3 Women In South Africa!!! by bettercreature(m): 6:24pm On May 07, 2015
Hmmmm Na Oyinbo cause all this things,dad told me long ago that ladies would start kidnapping,raping and stealing sperm if all this Oyinbo people dont stop vitro fertilization,am sure those girls took the sperm to the lab for fertilization
Re: Man Is Kidnapped And Raped At Gun Point By 3 Women In South Africa!!! by daamazing(m): 6:38pm On May 07, 2015
incase
Re: Man Is Kidnapped And Raped At Gun Point By 3 Women In South Africa!!! by tablu: 6:38pm On May 07, 2015
Sexual assault and not rape...
Re: Man Is Kidnapped And Raped At Gun Point By 3 Women In South Africa!!! by Caseless: 6:44pm On May 07, 2015
Raped by 3 southafrican women? Na HIV/AIDS sure pass for the man .

Bunch of useless xenophobes!
Re: Man Is Kidnapped And Raped At Gun Point By 3 Women In South Africa!!! by nwafuluozoh: 6:52pm On May 07, 2015
nedu2000:
Honestly. And it would be rude to turn ladies down. grin grin grin
Re: Man Is Kidnapped And Raped At Gun Point By 3 Women In South Africa!!! by ChimaAdeoye: 6:53pm On May 07, 2015
This AIDS South Africans are sharing....
Dia is God oo!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Is Kidnapped And Raped At Gun Point By 3 Women In South Africa!!! by Caseless: 6:55pm On May 07, 2015
Keneking:
This is serious shocked

500KM is distance which is from Lagos to Onitsha by road cheesy
my thought too. They covered that long distance with their victim/captive and they were not intercepted by the police. The gals had to bring back their victim to the same spot from which he was kidnapped(that's about 1000km all together). SA security is porous too- I now know why they couldn't tame those xenophobes that were on rampage then.

1 Like

Re: Man Is Kidnapped And Raped At Gun Point By 3 Women In South Africa!!! by bishop4APC: 6:55pm On May 07, 2015
himkers:

I pity you. Money ritual on the loose.
Re: Man Is Kidnapped And Raped At Gun Point By 3 Women In South Africa!!! by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:00pm On May 07, 2015
Well, I hope for his sake they've got big boobies and asses. If so, no shaking, u can come and rape me too grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yorubas Opens Up On Why They Are Supporting Buhari- Twitter / Polls: Enugu Govt Declares Friday, March 8 Public Holiday / Buhari Asked Anthony Joshua To Stand up while he Prostrate To Greet Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.