Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,587 members, 7,816,446 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up (73176 Views)

Why Do Many Married Men Cheat On Their Wives? / See What Nigerian Women Can Do (photos) / Why We Cheat On Our Spouses – Abuja Residents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by Nobody: 7:34pm On May 07, 2015
fellis:

I tire for them oo grin

Acting like babies as usual.
I will divorce you old cargo.
I will get a girl twenty times younger
You will never find a man like me
All because they are pained and cannot handle the fact that women can also cheat the way men cheat.

Funny thing is that men will cheat for even more flimsy reasons than what the ladies in OP mentioned.
Turn the tables around and they start suffering cardiac arrest and going into convulsions from annoyance.

This cheating husband, re they sleeping with alien females or female dogs.....I guess with not.....but with the same gals who will become wives someday....
So after sleeping with other people's husband....na wants a faithful man.....
U can't eat ur cake n have gal

3 Likes

Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by sleekch1c(f): 7:40pm On May 07, 2015
daylife7:

This cheating husband, re they sleeping with alien females or female dogs.....I guess with not.....but with the same gals who will become wives someday....

Cry me a river

7 Likes

Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by ibedun: 7:41pm On May 07, 2015
I have no worries whatsoever. I date prostitutes only and I am about to marry one. She has vowed not to Bleep any of my neighbours or relations. That's good enough for me.

3 Likes

Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by timilehing(m): 7:41pm On May 07, 2015
Ndi Arabanko
Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by freecocoa(f): 7:41pm On May 07, 2015
Atleast their reasons are easier to understand then those of the men.

Seriously though, cheating is a no no but I totally won't blame Mrs payback.

1 Like

Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by Nobody: 7:43pm On May 07, 2015
manny4life:

You dey vex o.... Biko relax, it isn't that serious o cheesy
And men who cheat, are they a disgrace to manhood?
Or do they have a right to cheat?

Remember that 6 months is a long time to be away from your wife and vice versa... As much as cheating is wrong, 6 months is a long time abeg.

He didn't start d job after marriage means she knew his jod schedule b4 she took to her hungry parents....I can cope she said knowing quite well she likes drilling bits drilling her ever second
Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by cluksy(m): 7:44pm On May 07, 2015
manny4life:

You dey vex o.... Biko relax, it isn't that serious o cheesy
And men who cheat, are they a disgrace to manhood?
Or do they have a right to cheat?

Remember that 6 months is a long time to be away from your wife and vice versa... As much as cheating is wrong, 6 months is a long time abeg.

Well said bro, truly as much as cheating is wrong, 6 menstrual/ovulation period is too much.

Question to the good women;
What's the solution?
Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by Nobody: 7:53pm On May 07, 2015
Behira:
And u tink its a woman dat shud stand a cheat. My dear pls its a Do me, I do you therapy not a bitter pill wink
I can see you are ready for a fight to finish. abeg softly softly
Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by Nobody: 7:55pm On May 07, 2015
Acidosis:
Reason is not farfetched,

How can you tell a woman of 25 years, who has dated and slept with at least 4 men over the years to suddenly stick and settle down with one man (in the name of marriage) till death?

SETTLE DOWN? Really? Can you tell an alcoholic to settle down with 1 bottle after consuming more than 12 bottles daily?

Once its broken, it cannot settle OK. Settle kwa? grin

It is very easy for those who have 'explored' before marriage to cheat on their husbands. When it comes to issues relating to sexuality, I don't trust anyone, married or not.

undecided undecided undecided

Nice one. Very nice.
You keep revealing your true sef. I hope you are a virgin yourself?

1 Like

Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by lonelydora: 8:01pm On May 07, 2015
Op said "Nigerian Women", please remove my wife from that bracket because she's not one of those useless women. Thanks.
Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by Arsenate(m): 8:06pm On May 07, 2015
Sophyrocks:

Hahahahaha. I love it when someone gets a taste of his/her medicine. These men think they are lords with exclusive rights to cheating. Women are surprising them everyday. Thats Karma mehn. Them never see anything. Things will get much worse than it is right now. We dey watch o.
ahhhhhh we are scared. the women are about to start fuccking any dickkkk on sight. this should mark the end of the world for we helpless men.
utter crapp from clowns all over the place.
lolzzz...my homies be praying for their wives to cheat on them so they could have good reason to divorce their expired asss/pussssy and u clowns on nairaland are making it look like its gonna be the end of world. bring it on yall
who fuxxkk these expired old cargoes anyways? no seriously wanna i know

7 Likes

Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by frankson1(m): 8:09pm On May 07, 2015
Behira:
And u tink its a woman dat shud stand a cheat. My dear pls its a Do me, I do you therapy not a bitter pill wink

And if the bubble bust, the man would easily settle down, and the woman, regretting why she did what she did...back to square one. So who suffers the most?

1 Like

Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by emilyone(f): 8:09pm On May 07, 2015
lonelydora:
Op said "Nigerian Women", please remove my wife from that bracket because she's not one of those useless women. Thanks.

lipsrsealed
Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by Nobody: 8:11pm On May 07, 2015
Arsenate:
ahhhhhh we are scared. the women are about to start fuccking any dickkkk on sight. this should mark the end of the world for we helpless men.
utter crapp from clowns all over the place.
lolzzz...my homies be praying for their wives to cheat on them so they could have good reason to divorce their expired asss/pussssy and u clowns on nairaland are making it look like its gonna be the end of world. bring it on yall
who fuxxkk these expired old cargoes anyways? no seriously wanna i know

Boohoo. Crying as usual. Too bad. Things arent going as y'all want it. Buhahahahahahahahaha. Karma is real.

#Siping tea#

Your fellow men that come here to rant are the same ones sleeping with them. Isnt that swell? Y'all come here to rant your lives out then turn back and cheat with them. Then complain they shoulnt cheat. Hypocrites!. You think divorce is also the end of the world? Its 2015. Wake up!! Y'all will keep divorcing till you reach 100 years. Goodluck with that.

9 Likes

Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by gemini35(m): 8:17pm On May 07, 2015
This is just flimsy excuses to cheat,if you are caught,you will go to your parents,and continue from their,I,will like honey let's pay ya parents a visit,that's the end,
Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by chibic(m): 8:17pm On May 07, 2015
egobetatoday:

will the children be traumatised and dissapointed if their dad is caught pants down with another lady?
will they be able to walk or talk before the neighbours?
i woman also have very good chances of getting a man incase u dont know.
beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. are u saying u will get a younger and beautiful girl who will also cheat on u like the first? incase u dnt know, women with cheating husbands also learn to cheat. u may not have caught them.

no matter how you may try to paint it, cheating does not favour women. The consequences are too much when compared to men.
Mind you, women are not that fortunate to remain a hot cake in the relationship market just like men. As women get older, they get uglier and unnatractive but a man just needs to have money to get any woman he likes. If you are a man, can you marry an old woman? But a lot younger girls will marry an old man. If you are a lady, will you support your brother to marry a woman over 40yrs? But I'm sure you wouldn't mind your brother of 40yrs marrying a girl in her twenties. You may try as much as you can to make it seem like men and women has equal chances but within you, its not so.

I maintain that a man can get a beautiful woman anytime any day, no matter how old he is, but a woman above 30 is already running out of beauty and time. Who wants to marry an old woman who is divorced anyway? When there are lot single girls ready to be a second wife, going from one church to another to get a man at all at all. Abegi.

4 Likes

Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by frankson1(m): 8:19pm On May 07, 2015
daylife7:

Most of these ladies say that married men "pay-pass", that's when they were single. And the "married men", now their husbands dey "pay-pass".

1 Like

Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by olayinkaj2(m): 8:19pm On May 07, 2015
Heheheheheheee, I dey laugh in india. See reasons o, aye yi ti baje tan ooooo. For their mind now, they are having fun, those men they are running to are just having free lunch without billing and the truth of the matter is those men will still go around telling their friends how them dey lash those women. Who shame go catch? The day their wives will catch them pants down eh, mbu lo ma settle ija yen. But some men that are usually around, don't be too stingy, no dey fall hand abeg.

1 Like

Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by Nobody: 8:20pm On May 07, 2015
It's easy for some to call them names forgetting that it takes a person in a situation to know how it feels, getting married in no issue,staying married is and that's no child's play. Am not in support of cheating but some need it to stay married and sane.

2 Likes

Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by Arsenate(m): 8:26pm On May 07, 2015
Sophyrocks:

Boohoo. Crying as usual. Too bad. Things arent going as y'all want it. Buhahahahahahahahaha. Karma is real.

#Siping tea#

Your fellow men that come here to rant are the same ones sleeping with them. Isnt that swell? Y'all come here to rant your lives out then turn back and cheat with them. Then complain they shoulnt cheat. Hypocrites!. You think divorce is also the end of the world? Its 2015. Wake up!! Y'all will keep divorcing till you reach 100 years. Goodluck with that.
another crap
well yeah we will keep divorcing till we are 100...that's simply means many pusssies in our live time.
from where i am sitting it seems to be good deal for everyone. yall keep cheating like you say u love to; we men keep divorcing your old assssses just so we could fuckkk the next youngie like most men will love to. the cyycle continues and everybody lives happily ever after
cool story

2 Likes

Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by Nobody: 8:32pm On May 07, 2015
Arsenate:
another crap
well yeah we will keep divorcing till we are 100...that's simply means many pusssies in our live time.
from where i am sitting it seems to be good deal for everyone. yall keep cheating like you say u love to; we men keep divorcing your old assssses just so we could fuckkk the next youngie like most men will love to. the cyycle continues and everybody lives happily ever after
cool story

And what makes you think the youngies would be faithful huh? y'all always get it twisted with younger women. You think there arent men out there ready to share your youngies with you? So why are you pained? too many ladies cheating on you or dumping you?

Make everybody dey cheat dey go. Life goes on. Men cheat with women, women cheat with men. No need to be so pained. Accept the dose of your medicine. Marry a youngie while old so that other men can help you out when you are no longer agile in bed. grin

6 Likes

Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by obyson: 8:34pm On May 07, 2015
what. baffles me is this women are saying such with impunity based on unreasonable facts . what type of society they think such attitude will create they should have a re-think or face the consequences.
Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by swizz01(m): 8:38pm On May 07, 2015
hmmmm......who cares abt deir excuses.? all man for himself and God for us all...
abeg who get RIZLAR ,I wanna KUSH
Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by fibonacciseries(f): 8:41pm On May 07, 2015
You are different brother. God bless you.
Enegod:
Cheaters cheat because of their own core values, not because someone didn't pay them attention or didn't treat them right,or any other reason.

They do it because that's who they are. A person who would not cheat can have all the opportunities and all the reasons
in the world to cheat, but they won't.. angry

1 Like

Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 07, 2015
chai!!see wetin wet toto dey cause cheesy!!!

chie!!!
Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by chibic(m): 8:45pm On May 07, 2015
manny4life:

use your brain well bro.

Do you blame the man that the job through which he earns millions is keeping him away from home for long? Same job through which he will give his wife and kids a better life. A man working his asss off to provide for a wh.ore will be so devastated to find out that the ingrate, instead of supporting him and wait for him, she will be sleeping around and most of them will be spending the money on other men.

I blame the wife because, she knew the nature of the man's job before marrying him. Remember that women wants to marry a hardworking man. Now tell me, does being a hardworking man translate to being the type of man who will always be at home? A hardworking man will always be steeped in his job. Some of their jobs will keep them away from home for a long time. Its not their fault. They can't quit their job and remain at home with their wives because same women will cheat when there is no money again. Men in oil companies who work offshore are experiencing this regularly. Mind you, its a thing of two- three weeks offshore, then you get back home still, these hoes will still cheat within that few weeks. Forget the 6months excuse. If it was weeks, she'll still do it. I know one that her hubby caught unsuspectinly. He stays away for two weeks, then back home again but the hoe needed another man to fill in that two weeks.

These women marry for money and act like they don't know about the threats of living for weeks/months without their husbands who will always be away due to his job. They will be pretending like they are coping with it but meanwhile, they are sleeping around secretly. The woman in this topic must be telling every one close to her that GOD have been her strength. That she's coping very well and she'll always assure the hubby that she's fine. But she will also wantant to monitor her hubby's activities as well to be sure he's not seeing another woman. That's women for you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by Nobody: 8:46pm On May 07, 2015
You see why I hate nigeria women with passion.

He better make I marry Ghana, Togo, Chad, or foreigner
No wonder them dey find mumu as husband up and down

USELESS SET OF WOMANBEINGS
Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by precosmos1: 8:48pm On May 07, 2015
Gbaaaaaaaaammmmmmm. God bless u
Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by troy20(m): 8:49pm On May 07, 2015
cococandy:
What a goose can do a gander can do too.

They all have good reasons (bite me) especially mrs sex drive. How will you push your wife away when she wants to do it and even call her names on top am? tongue

Anyway OP come and continu.
Abi Na only six women your research cover? angry

Hate to do this but never read you put in a nice word about men sis.its almost like you look for such opportunity...just feel like you know with you riding off that perfect bliss of marriage with that dream perfect guy, to you all men can do no wrong now.you know...all men should be looked with googly eyes now sweetheart.I know you are a feminist and all but don't get me thinking your most secret thoughts is murdering young boys in their sleep
Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by precosmos1: 8:50pm On May 07, 2015
[quote author=lasstropinky post=33514768]when you made your vow you didn't made it with your husband you made it with God...and if you break that vow by cheating I will let you know you are cheating on God.. And should be rest assured you will progress backwardly unless you repent of cheating. Gbaaaaaaammmmmmm. God bless u
Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by cococandy(f): 8:58pm On May 07, 2015
troy20:
Wetin concern men for this topic now?
We are talking about women and you're talking about putting in a good word for men. angry
Anyway it is not my fault that you have selective vision. How will you see me putting in a good word for men? Your eyes close when you see such posts.

That said, you know you should take your own advice. wink wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) / My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life / Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.