Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,955 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up (73218 Views)

Why Do Many Married Men Cheat On Their Wives? / See What Nigerian Women Can Do (photos) / Why We Cheat On Our Spouses – Abuja Residents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by Juliesexy(f): 9:55am On May 09, 2015
KingTom:
Very often grin
Where exactly do you go in the east?
Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by KingTom(m): 10:07am On May 09, 2015
Juliesexy:
Where exactly do you go in the east?
Nkwerre in Imo state to see my maternal grandparents, Enugu to say my elder sister. Abia, my babe. Anambra to visit my little sis in Madonna. Ebonyi, just fascinate myself with their rice mill grin grin
Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by Nobody: 12:40pm On May 09, 2015
ernecy:
grin u worry o!!!

Btw,, can u actually lock ur house with a padlock that can be opened with any key!!!!! cheesy

Answer: yes or no

You get sense? How can you compare humans with padlocks and masters keys? If females are padlocks and men are master keys, how come many padlocks are opened by many master keys? How come the same 'Useless' padlocks are still useful to many master keys? Y'all just keep bringing up logics outta your a$$es!! No brains.

5 Likes

Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 09, 2015
luthorcorp:
lol u wouldnt understand not matter intensely i explain to u but trust me its easier for me that way,i know how to put them on a chessboard as a chessman so they can checkmate each oda,worse case senerio we end up in a stalemate

You are too naive. You talk like one who lacks experience in women. I hope you wont die of high b.p sha when you find out the truth. You are just consoling yourself and wishing for checks and balances. hehehehe. Too bad. Goodluck with that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by luthorcorp: 1:23pm On May 09, 2015
Sophyrocks:

You are too naive. You talk like one who lacks experience in women. I hope you wont die of high b.p sha when you find out the truth. You are just consoling yourself and wishing for checks and balances. hehehehe. Too bad. Goodluck with that.
now can u hear urself or rada in this case see ur comment,now who appears naive amongst d both of us,u who seems to view women as a very complex offspring to manipulate or i who is already been married 4 20yrs with 7 offsprings,u clumsee
Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by Nobody: 1:34pm On May 09, 2015
luthorcorp:
now can u hear urself or rada in this case see ur comment,now who appears naive amongst d both of us,u who seems to view women as a very complex offspring to manipulate or i who is already been married 4 20yrs with 7 offsprings,u clumsee

You are naive dude. Because several women married to one man still cheat. Being married for 20 years mean nothing. You can be naive for 20 years. Once a painful truth is revealed, your years in that marriage mean nothing. For example, its in this nairaland i read a story of a man with three wives finding out that some of his children from 2 of his wives are not his. what does that tell you? Dnt think polygamy covers you. Infact it exposes you to things you never expect. Thats why i asked how much you satisfy your wives, financially, sexually, emotionally e.t.c e.tc.

Just saying...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by luthorcorp: 2:05pm On May 09, 2015
Sophyrocks:

You are naive dude. Because several women married to one man still cheat. Being married for 20 years mean nothing. You can be naive for 20 years. Once a painful truth is revealed, your years in that marriage mean nothing. For example, its in this nairaland i read a story of a man with three wives finding out that some of his children from 2 of his wives are not his. what does that tell you? Dnt think polygamy covers you. Infact it exposes you to things you never expect. Thats why i asked how much you satisfy your wives, financially, sexually, emotionally e.t.c e.tc.

Just saying...
lolz funny u,i looks like i'm chating with a toddler,with my wives wot u see is wot u get and even if otherwise has been happenin over d years its best i dnt know,d only time i ve had conflict with dem was wen i wasnt satisfied wit d numbers yet n d 2nd was in a rage,d 1st acred less bt trust me dy r used2 every bit of it..n dat tin about satifyin dem finincially,trust me they r all graduates n evn d 3rd dats isnt dat educated has got her bussiness 2 take care of dan worry.finally about my kids,my eldest son is 19yrs old, jst got into UNIBEN n trst me he is like a cc of me my daughters? well lets not even dive there.....just dust it off okay...i'm fine
Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by Nobody: 2:10pm On May 09, 2015
luthorcorp:
lolz funny u,i looks like i'm chating with a toddler,with my wives wot u see is wot u get and even if otherwise has been happenin over d years its best i dnt know,d only time i ve had conflict with dem was wen i wasnt satisfied wit d numbers yet n d 2nd was in a rage,d 1st acred less bt trust me dy r used2 every bit of it..n dat tin about satifyin dem finincially,trust me they r all graduates n evn d 3rd dats isnt dat educated has got her bussiness 2 take care of dan worry.finally about my kids,my eldest son is 19yrs old, jst got into UNIBEN n trst me he is like a cc of me my daughters? well lets not even dive there.....just dust it off okay...i'm fine

Hahahahahaha. The bolded cracked me up. I can sense something. but will keep it to myself.

Issorait.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by luthorcorp: 2:15pm On May 09, 2015
Sophyrocks:

Hahahahahaha. The bolded cracked me up. I can sense something. but will keep it to myself.

Issorait.
thank yoooooou!
Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by lavatoz(f): 4:50pm On May 09, 2015
chibic:
cheating is not a man's game as far as women are also doing it. The problem is that when a woman sleeps around, you guys will start looking for the husband's fault to put the blame on him. You can't agree that many women are promiscous, especially Nigerian women. When a girl is used to dating multiple men at the same time, it won't be a surprise if she does same in her marriage. All those women who sleeps around for money, for jobs, for promotion are also playing men's game abi?
But, even as I see a lot of you bragging about being promiscou to make men feel bad, it can only mean more cheap women availlable for randy men. If open marriage should become a must, it would have been better. And I wonder which gender will cry at last.

I once made a comment to francistony on how NL men cry foul when they feel that women are painting all of them with one brush while at the same time they paint all women with the same brush. Your supporting my theory dude undecided

1 Like

Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by ernecy(m): 7:15pm On May 09, 2015
The way u dey insult me, I no understand if we dey fight?, even if u don't lyk my logic, u don't have 2 rain abuses on me,
Sophyrocks:

You get sense? How can you compare humans with padlocks and masters keys? If females are padlocks and men are master keys, how come many padlocks are opened by many master keys? How come the same 'Useless' padlocks are still useful to many master keys? Y'all just keep bringing up logics outta your a$$es!! No brains.
Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by Nobody: 7:18pm On May 09, 2015
ernecy:
The way u dey insult me, I no understand if we dey fight?, even if u don't lyk my logic, u don't have 2 rain abuses on me,

Hehe. I am sorry. abeg no vex.
Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by Juliesexy(f): 6:49pm On May 10, 2015
KingTom:
Nkwerre in Imo state to see my maternal grandparents, Enugu to say my elder sister. Abia, my babe. Anambra to visit my little sis in Madonna. Ebonyi, just fascinate myself with their rice mill grin grin
Hey doc, your matter sef don taya de devil. grin
Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by KingTom(m): 8:10pm On May 10, 2015
Juliesexy:
Hey doc, your matter sef don taya de devil. grin
grin grin
Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by Juliesexy(f): 7:49am On May 11, 2015
KingTom:
grin grin
Smh for you! tongue embarassed grin
Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by SAMBARRY: 9:16am On May 11, 2015
Sophyrocks are you for real? You're believing some lying polygamist grin

and you think he will be on nl instead of hospital or police station trying to bail either of his wives grin
Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by Nobody: 9:41am On May 11, 2015
SAMBARRY:
Sophyrocks are you for real? You're believing some lying polygamist grin

and you think he will be on nl instead of hospital or police station trying to bail either of his wives grin

Who told you i believed him? Everyone here wouldnt spill their dirty linen in public. He believes he is in charge but we know better. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by SAMBARRY: 9:44am On May 11, 2015
grin
Sophyrocks:

Who told you i believed him? Everyone here wouldnt spill their dirty linen in public. He believes he is in charge but we know better. grin
Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by KingTom(m): 1:17pm On May 12, 2015
Juliesexy:
Smh for you! tongue embarassed grin
embarassed cry
Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by doublex: 12:53pm On Nov 01, 2015
chibic:
no matter how you may try to paint it, cheating does not favour women. The consequences are too much when compared to men.
Mind you, women are not that fortunate to remain a hot cake in the relationship market just like men. As women get older, they get uglier and unnatractive but a man just needs to have money to get any woman he likes. If you are a man, can you marry an old woman? But a lot younger girls will marry an old man. If you are a lady, will you support your brother to marry a woman over 40yrs? But I'm sure you wouldn't mind your brother of 40yrs marrying a girl in her twenties. You may try as much as you can to make it seem like men and women has equal chances but within you, its not so.

I maintain that a man can get a beautiful woman anytime any day, no matter how old he is, but a woman above 30 is already running out of beauty and time. Who wants to marry an old woman who is divorced anyway? When there are lot single girls ready to be a second wife, going from one church to another to get a man at all at all. Abegi.
you wish that a man could do that simply but its not so,mister!the only way that can happen is when that old(>40) man has money.and an older woman still gets hot,young men with no price to pay unlike men.see you,you must be an old man trying to console himself!! smiley denial(you 'maintain') doesnt equate to facts!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by Jahblessme: 1:28pm On Nov 01, 2015
Good on the ladies abeg.Body no be firewood.Chop clean mouth,repent and sin no more.
Then repeat the cycle when necessary.Everyone stays happy wink

6 Likes

Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by LaRoyalHighness(f): 2:33pm On Nov 01, 2015
Came in late... Wow! This gonna be hot.. Hehehehe

1 Like

Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by Nobody: 8:20am On Oct 29, 2016
am not saying wat these women did is ryt,but I still find it find it hard to accept dat married women cheat.d women I no around me wud Neva do such
Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by LaBebe: 4:48am On Sep 20, 2020
msmon:
1. Mrs Loneliness:

Your husband is out there looking for your means of livelihood, you shouldn't be cheating on him. Though, I'm often critical of men who travel for long period of time putting their wife in the mercy of other men. Mrs. Loneliness can always find something to keep herself busy!

2. Mrs. Excitement:

You are not ready for marriage if you call it dull
, you better go back to the street and enjoy yourself man instead of cheating on that man. Marriage is sacred and it's about making sacrifice.

3. Mrs. Paypack:

I have just one word for you, 'an eye for an eye will make the nation go blind'.

4. Mrs Sex Urge:

I quite speechless there, your husband actually fall my hand.

5. Mrs Ex. Factor:
I have you and your parents to blame here, and your husband should not suffer for that. Besides, you ought to know that we may not always get married to the person we truly love. It's alway like, the man you are running to might be a beast if you had been married to him.

So... marriage must be dull. Being married to a Nigerian “man” is certainly a death sentence !
Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by Nobody: 6:58am On Sep 20, 2020
LaBebe:

So... marriage must be dull. Being married to a Nigerian “man” is certainly a death sentence !

Is everything okay ? Na 2016 thread be this
Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by Psych412(f): 11:57pm On Jan 01, 2021
Sophyrocks:

Which check and balances? you no dey hear say women married to one man dey cheat steady like there is no tomorrow? You are not safe my dear. How do you satisfy the 4 wives? You are just like crumbs of bread to these women. Crumbs of bread dey satisfy person? Dnt you think they are cheating on you already as we speak? grin grin

One man satisfy four women? When men are still struggling to satisfy only one woman. Men and their self deceit. Pfft.
Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by funmike83(f): 7:06am On Jan 02, 2021
emog17:
This is why i love the Arabs. U dare not try this with them, they'll slit ur throat or stone u to death.

Arabs take care of their wives and also give them time. Nigerian men prefer to spend time with friends than their wives uand familues by hanging out forgetting that the wive also neèds attention love and care. Where you guys are missing it in marriage is that money is not everything. Show your wife love, give her the desired attention and care but if the woman complains, this silly men will say the wonan is nagging . Some men are not even responsible in the house anymore leaving the wman to carry the whole burden. What do you expect her to do? To die of boredom in the house or even run mad thinking about you knowing fully well you are not saint and how you carry different girls, Do unto others as you want them do to you . Its as simple as that . Men are usually the cause why women cheats and men are usually pained. Stay focused in your marriage and enjoy life. Stop drinking around and be responsible

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Married Her A Virgin But Now This Is Happening / When I Was Pregnant, I Was Mocked, Suspended By Church - Female SUG President / What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.