Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,686 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up (73184 Views)

Why Do Many Married Men Cheat On Their Wives? / See What Nigerian Women Can Do (photos) / Why We Cheat On Our Spouses – Abuja Residents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by beseda: 9:00pm On May 07, 2015
when you land in hell fire you will be giving your excuses there!
Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by Arsenate(m): 9:08pm On May 07, 2015
Sophyrocks:

And what makes you think the youngies would be faithful huh? y'all always get it twisted with younger women. You think there arent men out there ready to share your youngies with you? So why are you pained? too many ladies cheating on you or dumping you?

Make everybody dey cheat dey go. Life goes on. Men cheat with women, women cheat with men. No need to be so pained. Accept the dose of your medicine. Marry a youngie while old so that other men can help you out when you are no longer agile in bed. grin
what made me think the youngie will be faithful to me what made you think the man you cheat on husby with will even look at your face once your old assss has been divorced
sweetie sophy trust me, no one wants an old cargo...
cool story
meanwhile, MESSI IS A FOOTBALL gOD....on a lighter note that is lolzzz

1 Like

Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by victors123: 9:12pm On May 07, 2015
:oAll those married ladies here have intend to cheat on their husband all this is nt an excuse!!!! Rubbish & Nonsense!!! grin cool
Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by ernecy(m): 9:14pm On May 07, 2015
A padlock that can be opened by any key is thrown away and called useless padlock, while a key that can open all padlock is kept and is called a master key.

A wise Chinese parable

Hope we all can learn from it cheesy grin
Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by Nobody: 9:22pm On May 07, 2015
Arsenate:
what made me think the youngie will be faithful to me what made you think the man you cheat on husby with will even look at your face once your old assss has been divorced
sweetie sophy trust me, no one wants an old cargo...
cool story
meanwhile, MESSI IS A FOOTBALL gOD....on a lighter note that is lolzzz

Cheating with a man hoping he would marry us? Come on! You can see those women in the Op dnt care about that. Did any of them mention that? Quit with the fruitless scare tactics.

But sorry to burst your bubble, there are divorced women remarrying everyday. Some are even on their 2nd or third marriage. Stop fantasizing o.k. too bad things dnt go in your favour all the time. You men will help we women to cheat and we all will live happily ever after. Thats life. Shit happens. grin

10 Likes

Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by AndreRose(f): 9:24pm On May 07, 2015
Datazone:
Listen to this lady, she speaks from experience! LOL!!
If that's what you think, okay.
Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 07, 2015
freecocoa:
Atleast their reasons are easier to understand then those of the men.

Seriously though, cheating is a no no but I totally won't blame Mrs payback.

You this old cargo.

Let us pray together,

Dear father,
Unto this days may you keep on attending people wedding every Saturday and Sunday still the day them start giving you mama front seat on every wedding you attend.
You will never Lack wedding rice and meat, your neighbors and family will be jealous of you, them will keep on asking you when will you find even mechanic or ma rura(water pusher)
IJN
Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by Nobody: 9:26pm On May 07, 2015
ernecy:
A padlock that can be opened by any key is thrown away and called useless padlock, while a key that can open all padlock is kept and is called a master key.

A wise Chinese parable

Hope we all can learn from it cheesy grin

You soo wish but the women up there dnt agree with you. You men still wanna cheat with them so why are you pained? The master key will open many padlocks but expects all padlcks to be opened by only one key. Does that make sense to you? In real life, it doesnt apply. So swallow your medicines with pride. grin

6 Likes

Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by freecocoa(f): 9:28pm On May 07, 2015
Viciyus:

You this old cargo.

Let us pray together,

Dear father,
Unto this days may you keep on attending people wedding every Saturday and Sunday still the day them start giving you mama front seat on every wedding you attend.
You will never Lack wedding rice and meat, your neighbors and family will be jealous of you, them will keep on asking you when will you find even mechanic or ma rura(water pusher)
IJN
Na wa o, and I thought I've seen it all, the level of this one's madness is unrivaled, I'd have said 'get well soon' but it's very obvious yours is a hopeless case, I empathize with your people.sad

7 Likes

Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by AndreRose(f): 9:28pm On May 07, 2015
orieoda:

#babe, there is no justifiable reason for cheating BUT I pray u don't experience loneliness in ur marriage...however, when a man marries a 'flexing n clubbing lady" and he Knows d nature of his job/work b4 marrying her dat he could be away for as long as 6months....not 6days, not 6weeks o, 6months I think he should av married one "pastor (mrs)" in d first place....lol
Lol. I understand you. But for me, I still don't see a reason why one will cheat. If you need it, why not tell the guy to do the needful. If he ks not around, tell him, you will see how things will go. Since some persons remain celibate for a year, I guess 6 months should.
Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by Arsenate(m): 9:39pm On May 07, 2015
Sophyrocks:

Cheating with a man hoping he would marry us? Come on! You can see those women in the Op dnt care about that. Did any of them mention that? Quit with the fruitless scare tactics.

But sorry to burst your bubble, there are divorced women remarrying everyday. Some are even on their 2nd or third marriage. Stop fantasizing o.k. too bad things dnt go in your favour all the time. You men will help we women to cheat and we all will live happily ever after. Thats life. Shit happens. grin
sweetie you win
but fact remains if my woman cheats i will divorce her.and marry a younger woman. end of
MESSI IS A FOOTBALL gOD

2 Likes

Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 07, 2015
Arsenate:
sweetie you win
but fact remains if my woman cheats i will divorce her.and marry a younger woman. end of
MESSI IS A FOOTBALL gOD

Then when you marry youngie, other men would lurk around wanting to have a share.

End of.

smiley

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by medexico(m): 9:46pm On May 07, 2015
No matter what oh Allah! Please don't give me an infidel as a wife
whether I'm aware or not.

1 Like

Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by Fourwinds: 9:53pm On May 07, 2015
Truckpusher:
A cheat will always be a cheat ,no amount of excuses will justify it.

If your marriage isn't working ,why not walk away instead of wanting to eat your cake and have it back?

I can't stand a cheat.
dis guy get sense well well for dis talk
Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by emog17(m): 9:56pm On May 07, 2015
This is why i love the Arabs. U dare not try this with them, they'll slit ur throat or stone u to death.
Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by dubemivan(m): 9:56pm On May 07, 2015
This sounds ridiculous.... Little wonder there are many broken homes today than in other generations!!!
Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by lezz(m): 10:11pm On May 07, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://www.naij.com/433812-why-i-cheated-on-my-husband-nigerian-women-open-up.html
Cheating by females are always cold, calculated and well thought out. no excuses.

1 Like

Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by Fourwinds: 10:16pm On May 07, 2015
cococandy:
What a goose can do a gander can do too.

They all have good reasons (bite me) especially mrs sex drive. How will you push your wife away when she wants to do it and even call her names on top am? tongue

Anyway OP come and continu.
Abi Na only six women your research cover? angry

i know some women cannt control deir urge at all. I have seen brick layers putting on boxers without shirt to work but i have not seen a woman with pant and bra selling akra or oranges
Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by Fourwinds: 10:24pm On May 07, 2015
Acidosis:
Reason is not farfetched,

How can you tell a woman of 25 years, who has dated and slept with at least 4 men over the years to suddenly stick and settle down with one man (in the name of marriage) till death?

SETTLE DOWN? Really? Can you tell an alcoholic to settle down with 1 bottle after consuming more than 12 bottles daily?

Once its broken, it cannot settle OK. Settle kwa? grin

It is very easy for those who have 'explored' before marriage to cheat on their husbands. When it comes to issues relating to sexuality, I don't trust anyone, married or not.
ur statement is not far from d truth.

1 Like

Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by Acidosis(m): 10:24pm On May 07, 2015
precisionindepth:
but sm said its not good to remain a virgin till marriage

Whoever said that to you only needs one thing; to get you in bed.

1 Like

Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by Acidosis(m): 10:27pm On May 07, 2015
Joavid:

undecided undecided undecided

Nice one. Very nice.
You keep revealing your true sef. I hope you are a virgin yourself?

is that the reason you've been away online/offline?
Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by Juliesexy(f): 10:31pm On May 07, 2015
KingTom:
AdaEze grin cool
You can say that again. grin

Are you Igbo?
Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by adahgold(m): 10:33pm On May 07, 2015
Foolish women, I will always say this women are always the one that loose, if u ask me y? I will comfortably say a man of 75 years of age can still marry a girl of 20 any time any day can a woman do that? Infact if a woman is divorced she rather ends up as a second wife or a consoler to a widower. Is rare to see a divorced woman marry a tear rubber man in Africa talk more of Nigeria. Women be wise,if he does not bring money home you will complain,if he stays far to hustle for both of u,u will say u r lonely. Women which one Una dey?

2 Likes

Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by KingTom(m): 10:51pm On May 07, 2015
Juliesexy:
You can say that again. grin
Are you Igbo?
I'm Yoruba, my mum is Igbo grin
Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by luthorcorp: 10:51pm On May 07, 2015
hmmmm,thnk God i have 4 wives so they can act as checks n balance 4 demselves
Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by Physika(f): 11:01pm On May 07, 2015
AmaechiLinus:
PROUDLY UKWUANI!
Boss f lyf.
Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by Nobody: 11:07pm On May 07, 2015
Acidosis:

is that the reason you've been away online/offline?
Have I? undecided
Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by bammy777(m): 11:35pm On May 07, 2015
F dem all. Hoe , we kw wot to do about u hoes. Modafukers
Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by Nobody: 12:06am On May 08, 2015
luthorcorp:
hmmmm,thnk God i have 4 wives so they can act as checks n balance 4 demselves

Which check and balances? you no dey hear say women married to one man dey cheat steady like there is no tomorrow? You are not safe my dear. How do you satisfy the 4 wives? You are just like crumbs of bread to these women. Crumbs of bread dey satisfy person? Dnt you think they are cheating on you already as we speak? grin grin

One man satisfy four women? When men are still struggling to satisfy only one woman. Men and their self deceit. Pfft.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by Nobody: 12:11am On May 08, 2015
freecocoa:
Na wa o, and I thought I've seen it all, the level of this one's madness is unrivaled, I'd have said 'get well soon' but it's very obvious yours is a hopeless case, I empathize with your people.sad
Beko undecided I dey pray for you, you dey call me mad man?

No wonder a prophet is not accepted in his own town

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) / Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) / My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.