Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,673 members, 7,840,660 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

It’s A Disgrace On Igbo To Beg Buhari For Appointments – Ohanaeze - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It’s A Disgrace On Igbo To Beg Buhari For Appointments – Ohanaeze (3536 Views)

Ndigbo Won’t Accept Less Important Political Appointments –ohanaeze / Saraki, Loyalists Lobby Emirs To Beg Buhari / It’s A Disgrace For Igbo To Beg Buhari For Appointments — Ohanaeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It’s A Disgrace On Igbo To Beg Buhari For Appointments – Ohanaeze by QuotaSystem: 8:06pm On May 07, 2015
HzRF:

Really beta rise up from ur slumber

Getting rep won't Change a damn thing bout u igbos
Ask Northerners

The difference is this is under a new democratic rule where people can hold their leaders accountable and kick them out with their PVC's when they mess up.

Times have changed bruv. Watch out for the North under GMB, El-rufai, Kwankwaso and Tambuwal cool

1 Like

Re: It’s A Disgrace On Igbo To Beg Buhari For Appointments – Ohanaeze by Nobody: 8:12pm On May 07, 2015
Caseless:
make we hear word abeg!

This empty igbo socio-cultural group bluster in hemidemisemiquaver bombast. Must they always put their seccessonistic moral hemiplegia in spectacle? angry
Atleast they are better than Opc.

2 Likes

Re: It’s A Disgrace On Igbo To Beg Buhari For Appointments – Ohanaeze by Environer: 8:12pm On May 07, 2015
Those begging GMB for posts are Igbo APCs. No reasonable non-APC Igbo should be seen asking for what will naturally come to us. Who can manage Nigeria without Igbos?

Check all the shining stars of Nigeria: 60% are Igbos

2 Likes

Re: It’s A Disgrace On Igbo To Beg Buhari For Appointments – Ohanaeze by Dbboy(m): 8:38pm On May 07, 2015
HzRF:

Really beta rise up from ur slumber

Getting rep won't Change a damn thing bout u igbos
Ask Northerners

Then sit and watch how Rochas would deliver the Igbo dream. You my brothers from anambara have continually failed to stop acting with your emotion and use your head. Wake up this the twenty first century not ojukwus Era.
Re: It’s A Disgrace On Igbo To Beg Buhari For Appointments – Ohanaeze by PenSniper: 8:55pm On May 07, 2015
AWONEYAN:
Soro niyen?
Mr Ohaneze, in a house where you have few rooms to be occupied,and I have many capable and eligible persons, common sense demands that I will give the rooms to the most capable,eligible and loyal ( who contribute to the building of the house first) before remembering some noise makers

Ah? Lenu e ?
Re: It’s A Disgrace On Igbo To Beg Buhari For Appointments – Ohanaeze by PenSniper: 8:56pm On May 07, 2015
winniz:

Which igbos?

The "Jews" from Moab.
Re: It’s A Disgrace On Igbo To Beg Buhari For Appointments – Ohanaeze by PenSniper: 9:02pm On May 07, 2015
Caseless:
make we hear word abeg!

This empty igbo socio-cultural group bluster in hemidemisemiquaver bombast. Must they always put their seccessonistic moral hemiplegia in spectacle? angry

Haha ! Are we in Cambridge ?
Re: It’s A Disgrace On Igbo To Beg Buhari For Appointments – Ohanaeze by PenSniper: 9:03pm On May 07, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Noise makers! Na today!!

Please respect your leaders.
Re: It’s A Disgrace On Igbo To Beg Buhari For Appointments – Ohanaeze by Dbboy(m): 9:07pm On May 07, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^See this bastard forming Igbo! It's clear from all the drivel you post what your agenda is!

The OP is spot on!!

My friend first of all you are not civilised I don't have to prove a thing to you if am Igbo or not. you can choose to follow us the new breed of civilised Igbo to reclaim our lost glory or you can sit at the comfort of your home and beat your chest on the Internet and act emotionally and predictable as other region have come to see us. Nigeria don't revolve round us (igbos) nwanem mu so reach out only then can we be measured as equals in politics like other region. And for your info am a full bred Igbo son from orlu, obibi ochasiato nneato autonomous community so beat it grow up and know you must not insult to be heard it makes you childish and I guess you are an adult.

2 Likes

Re: It’s A Disgrace On Igbo To Beg Buhari For Appointments – Ohanaeze by MzJackBaueress(f): 10:14pm On May 07, 2015
ekenedegreat:
Go and mind your biz and leave Ndigbo alone! Let me remind you that buhari is not your father neither is he your husband, and that is if you are married. I don't just knw why some pple want to die of headache.
Taa! Mechionu gi! You're worse than the Ohanaeze dude.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: It’s A Disgrace On Igbo To Beg Buhari For Appointments – Ohanaeze by Ishilove: 10:18pm On May 07, 2015
Caseless:
make we hear word abeg!

Oyibo repete
Re: It’s A Disgrace On Igbo To Beg Buhari For Appointments – Ohanaeze by Arsenate(m): 10:51pm On May 07, 2015
Dbboy:

My friend first of all you are not civilised I don't have to prove a thing to you if am Igbo or not. you can choose to follow us the new breed of civilised Igbo to reclaim our lost glory or you can sit at the comfort of your home and beat your chest on the Internet and act emotionally and predictable as other region have come to see us. Nigeria don't revolve round us (igbos) nwanem mu so reach out only then can we be measured as equals in politics like other region. And for your info am a full bred Igbo son from orlu, obibi ochasiato nneato autonomous community so beat it grow up and know you must not insult to be heard it makes you childish and I guess you are an adult.
WOW this guy is so smart. initially i thought you weren't ibo but after going through you posts history you obviously are ibo.
Re: It’s A Disgrace On Igbo To Beg Buhari For Appointments – Ohanaeze by Arsenate(m): 10:53pm On May 07, 2015
Ishilove:
Oyibo repete
wow. is that you on the dp? i think you are .....
Re: It’s A Disgrace On Igbo To Beg Buhari For Appointments – Ohanaeze by pazienza(m): 11:20pm On May 07, 2015
If only Ohanaeze can maintain this stance for 4years. I am impressed.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don't Blackmail Us, Our Promises Were Mere Campaign Promises!.... APC / 10 Downing Street, Presidents And Red Carpets : PHOTOS / The mothers of Ex President Olusegun Obasanjo's 21 children Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.