Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,867 members, 7,841,258 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

It’s A Disgrace On Igbo To Beg Buhari For Appointments – Ohanaeze - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It’s A Disgrace On Igbo To Beg Buhari For Appointments – Ohanaeze (3540 Views)

Ndigbo Won’t Accept Less Important Political Appointments –ohanaeze / Saraki, Loyalists Lobby Emirs To Beg Buhari / It’s A Disgrace For Igbo To Beg Buhari For Appointments — Ohanaeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It’s A Disgrace On Igbo To Beg Buhari For Appointments – Ohanaeze by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:15am On May 08, 2015
Dbboy:

My friend shut it and let Imo teach you people politic, always bragging over nothing wait till the give your region minister of one useless portfolio enough with you guys you always beat your chest over nothing yet we stood by you and when you plunged us into civil war that same anambara was captured with ease by fedral troops only for Imo and abia to remain standing from now hence forth our new Igbo leader we know is Rochas not all this egotistical individual that always value money and forget the worth of power. I rather be the man with a 1000 gun than have piles of worthless notes we saw what happened to those pile of note we accumulated during civil war. Let it be clear that Imo would never pick up arm against the Nigeria state we believe in one Nigeria and we are civilized enough to engage on constructive debate to better the Igbo race we choose dialogue not War.

Dbboy:

My friend first of all you are not civilised I don't have to prove a thing to you if am Igbo or not. you can choose to follow us the new breed of civilised Igbo to reclaim our lost glory or you can sit at the comfort of your home and beat your chest on the Internet and act emotionally and predictable as other region have come to see us. Nigeria don't revolve round us (igbos) nwanem mu so reach out only then can we be measured as equals in politics like other region. And for your info am a full bred Igbo son from orlu, obibi ochasiato nneato autonomous community so beat it grow up and know you must not insult to be heard it makes you childish and I guess you are an adult.

^^^Of course there are some gullible ones that will buy your pretense, grandstanding and utter claptrap.....not me mate!

I don't give a flying fuc/k if you think i'm civilized or not! The first post of yours i've quoted shows you telling someone to shut up, so i think its a bit rich of you to now be preaching good conduct and all that!

If you claim to be Igbo (which i know is a bloody lie) direct me to previous posts of yours where you've addressed issues on Ndigbo having been murdered, marginalized, cheated and mocked.....and i don't mean the nonsense you're presently engaged in where you want Ndigbo to go kiss Hausa/Yoruba/Fulani collective arsses!

1 Like

Re: It’s A Disgrace On Igbo To Beg Buhari For Appointments – Ohanaeze by blaqoracle: 2:18am On May 08, 2015
danot1030:
i quiet agree with this opinion, igbo deserves slots in federal appointments. But where Ohaneze seems to be missing it is that the slots do not carry the same degree of dignity. Buhari can as well give the Igbos the slot of minister of serving table or minister packing plates or minister of carrying wash hand water.

Even God despise the proud, the problem with the Igbos is that they overestimate themselves, they act as though Niegeria is all about Igbos, is everyday Igbos this or Igbos that, you dont have other tribes in Nigeria that seek so much attention as them.
always remember that empty barrel make the loudest noise.
Re: It’s A Disgrace On Igbo To Beg Buhari For Appointments – Ohanaeze by lavatoz(f): 2:28am On May 08, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
Story!

Tomorrow now,you people will go and meet Buhari at Abuja and plead with him to include Igbos in his government.

We sabi una well well,na today?

Mtscheeew!

Don't mind them their views are like gravity constantly going up and down. grin this just reminded me of something said by Late Benson Idahosa of blessed memory cheesy -"Alhaji Okonkwo is not a muslim but a man BEGGING[b][/b] for contract in Abuja. grin grin

1 Like

Re: It’s A Disgrace On Igbo To Beg Buhari For Appointments – Ohanaeze by Remarkable: 3:12am On May 08, 2015
stevecantrell:
SPOT ON !

Allow GMB to make up his mind. Even if he leaves Igbo out of his govt. Its not the end of the world. That's the price for voting "transformation" over much needed change. Its 4 yrs !

I would also use the word "embarrassment" when describing such people; their interests, if they'd be honest, were their own pockets.

When I said Buhari needs the Igbos more than the Igbos needed Buhari (as they showed and expressed through their votes); some people were unable to understand.

Does or should a lion beg for food? if you do not give it food, who is at risk? the zoo owner/keepr or the lion(s)?
Re: It’s A Disgrace On Igbo To Beg Buhari For Appointments – Ohanaeze by Remarkable: 3:19am On May 08, 2015
danot1030:
i quiet agree with this opinion, igbo deserves slots in federal appointments. But where Ohaneze seems to be missing it is that the slots do not carry the same degree of dignity. Buhari can as well give the Igbos the slot of minister of serving table or minister packing plates or minister of carrying wash hand water.

Even God despise the proud, the problem with the Igbos is that they overestimate themselves, they act as though Niegeria is all about Igbos, is everyday Igbos this or Igbos that, you dont have other tribes in Nigeria that seek so much attention as them.

If you ignore them, then they wouldn't be getting the attention they crave and they thus remain insignificant... but as long as you keep on talking about them, whether truths or lies... then the Igbos will continue to be at the forefront of national conscienciousness.
Re: It’s A Disgrace On Igbo To Beg Buhari For Appointments – Ohanaeze by Remarkable: 3:27am On May 08, 2015
Dbboy:

My friend shut it and let Imo teach you people politic, always bragging over nothing wait till the give your region minister of one useless portfolio enough with you guys you always beat your chest over nothing yet we stood by you and when you plunged us into civil war that same anambara was captured with ease by fedral troops only for Imo and abia to remain standing from now hence forth our new Igbo leader we know is Rochas not all this egotistical individual that always value money and forget the worth of power. I rather be the man with a 1000 gun than have piles of worthless notes we saw what happened to those pile of note we accumulated during civil war. Let it be clear that Imo would never pick up arm against the Nigeria state we believe in one Nigeria and we are civilized enough to engage on constructive debate to better the Igbo race we choose dialogue not War.

is your knowledge of history (pertaining to the civil war) that poor?

if it is, why not desist from making up things that makes pooh-pooh of those that hold historical facts sacred?
Re: It’s A Disgrace On Igbo To Beg Buhari For Appointments – Ohanaeze by omonnakoda: 3:38am On May 08, 2015
!979 President Shagari
VP EKueme
Senate Wayas
Speaker HOR Ezeoke

Youba nothing ,No drama

Eboes should learn to shut up
learn to live without FG . They accuse others of being dependent on FG even though facts discredit that. If you lose an election or back the wrong horse please shut up and find your own Tinubu
Re: It’s A Disgrace On Igbo To Beg Buhari For Appointments – Ohanaeze by Caseless: 8:04am On May 08, 2015
Ishilove:

Oyibo repete
I know you understood me- this I'm sure of.
Re: It’s A Disgrace On Igbo To Beg Buhari For Appointments – Ohanaeze by Caseless: 8:05am On May 08, 2015
PenSniper:

Haha ! Are we in Cambridge ?
I'm very sure u understood me. undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari's Lack Of Economic Team Could Delay 2016 Budget Presentation-senate / Photo: Nnamdi Kanu Enjoys Himself In London & Wants Igbos Die For Radio Biafra / Pics:Diezani Alison Maduekwe Returns Looted Fund.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.