Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,914 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Mother Of All Trekkers Man 2 treks From China 2 Daura Nigeria For GMB (with Pix) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mother Of All Trekkers Man 2 treks From China 2 Daura Nigeria For GMB (with Pix) (3229 Views)

Sheriff's Supporter Treks From Abuja To Maiduguri (Photos) / Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) / More Pics Of GEJ & GMB, With Abdulsalami Abubakar In Abuja Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother Of All Trekkers Man 2 treks From China 2 Daura Nigeria For GMB (with Pix) by hopeforcharles(m): 9:39pm On May 07, 2015
A Nigerian far away from home shores is making international headlines as he has embarked on a Trek from China to Daura to congratulate President-Elect, General Buhari on his victory at the polls.
The Young man, Augustine Uwem, aged 25, has towed the foot steps of other now-famous Trekkers For Buhari, but is on course to make the biggest trek yet.
His Trek will start at Guangzhou and terminate at Daura in Katsina state.
He is yet to explain how he intends to trek over the ocean, as he insists he will not be using planes of ships. He only said “If Jesus could walk on water, he will do it for me too”.
Gen Buhari is yet to comment on or confirm this latest trek.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Of All Trekkers Man 2 treks From China 2 Daura Nigeria For GMB (with Pix) by jascon1(m): 9:41pm On May 07, 2015
pls try to trek along the shores of indonesia
Re: Mother Of All Trekkers Man 2 treks From China 2 Daura Nigeria For GMB (with Pix) by Nobody: 9:41pm On May 07, 2015
it is WELL even in the well
Re: Mother Of All Trekkers Man 2 treks From China 2 Daura Nigeria For GMB (with Pix) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:42pm On May 07, 2015
Na how him wan do am na?
Re: Mother Of All Trekkers Man 2 treks From China 2 Daura Nigeria For GMB (with Pix) by juniormusa(m): 9:43pm On May 07, 2015
Na so craze dey start

2 Likes

Re: Mother Of All Trekkers Man 2 treks From China 2 Daura Nigeria For GMB (with Pix) by IamOdin: 9:43pm On May 07, 2015
where did u cull this rubbish from??

2 Likes

Re: Mother Of All Trekkers Man 2 treks From China 2 Daura Nigeria For GMB (with Pix) by madridguy(m): 9:44pm On May 07, 2015
Comedian
Re: Mother Of All Trekkers Man 2 treks From China 2 Daura Nigeria For GMB (with Pix) by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 07, 2015
Buhari go soon open d ministry of trekking
Dis one weh everybody wan trek for baba
Make him no go fvck up ooooo

Say no to change
Let's say yes to transformation
May our lives be transformed
Amin
Re: Mother Of All Trekkers Man 2 treks From China 2 Daura Nigeria For GMB (with Pix) by tyson99(m): 9:45pm On May 07, 2015
by the time he gets to Daura he go don get bow leg grin

3 Likes

Re: Mother Of All Trekkers Man 2 treks From China 2 Daura Nigeria For GMB (with Pix) by hopeforcharles(m): 9:45pm On May 07, 2015
The rate at which people (attention seekers) are going with this treking issh it calls for investigation oh , i am scared oh
Re: Mother Of All Trekkers Man 2 treks From China 2 Daura Nigeria For GMB (with Pix) by tyson99(m): 9:46pm On May 07, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Say no to change
Amin
Receive SENSE in Jesus name

2 Likes

Re: Mother Of All Trekkers Man 2 treks From China 2 Daura Nigeria For GMB (with Pix) by Ezenwammadu(m): 9:46pm On May 07, 2015
undecided
Re: Mother Of All Trekkers Man 2 treks From China 2 Daura Nigeria For GMB (with Pix) by bigFOOTcaveMAN(m): 9:47pm On May 07, 2015
We are finished grin

Nigeria, the country of most unserious people on earth angry
Re: Mother Of All Trekkers Man 2 treks From China 2 Daura Nigeria For GMB (with Pix) by Elslim: 9:48pm On May 07, 2015
dats how u go take know hu dem de follow from village
Re: Mother Of All Trekkers Man 2 treks From China 2 Daura Nigeria For GMB (with Pix) by chamboy(m): 9:48pm On May 07, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Say no to change
Amin
gerrout
Re: Mother Of All Trekkers Man 2 treks From China 2 Daura Nigeria For GMB (with Pix) by kristen12(f): 10:10pm On May 07, 2015
WTF.....na him sabi.
Re: Mother Of All Trekkers Man 2 treks From China 2 Daura Nigeria For GMB (with Pix) by Dennybouy: 10:13pm On May 07, 2015
Treking Lords

Re: Mother Of All Trekkers Man 2 treks From China 2 Daura Nigeria For GMB (with Pix) by adorablepepple(f): 10:16pm On May 07, 2015
Me sef I have bin trekking in my dream from Naija to america and it has bin wonderful
Re: Mother Of All Trekkers Man 2 treks From China 2 Daura Nigeria For GMB (with Pix) by hopeforcharles(m): 10:59pm On May 07, 2015
adorablepepple:
Me sef I have bin trekking in my dream from Naija to america and it has bin wonderful

lol ur case na hungry do cause am.
Re: Mother Of All Trekkers Man 2 treks From China 2 Daura Nigeria For GMB (with Pix) by Ojiofor: 11:41pm On May 07, 2015
The guy don suffer big time for china.
#trekkingistheonlywayout.
Re: Mother Of All Trekkers Man 2 treks From China 2 Daura Nigeria For GMB (with Pix) by fistonati(m): 11:47pm On May 07, 2015
What is this treking all about, a game or what. All this trekers shud trek to find the missing planes across the globe.

Re: Mother Of All Trekkers Man 2 treks From China 2 Daura Nigeria For GMB (with Pix) by cocokiller1(f): 11:58pm On May 07, 2015
make sure to do proper documentation of ur trekking excapade

no entering of boats,planes or night bus oor train like my naija brethren did.
wish u welllll

but in trekking 4rm china to naija there are two things involved
it's either wild animals chop u or some evil racist in one country kill u throway
if u die either ways,there are stl two things involved,its either u answer present in heaven or hell
Re: Mother Of All Trekkers Man 2 treks From China 2 Daura Nigeria For GMB (with Pix) by Paulonminyi: 12:04am On May 08, 2015
Dennybouy:
Treking Lords
HMMMMM

Re: Mother Of All Trekkers Man 2 treks From China 2 Daura Nigeria For GMB (with Pix) by Sirnokiopee(m): 12:07am On May 08, 2015
okay
Re: Mother Of All Trekkers Man 2 treks From China 2 Daura Nigeria For GMB (with Pix) by iamrealdeji(m): 1:25am On May 08, 2015
Won ti fi Ogun fa eleyi was sile o (dey don use jazz pull this one come home) 
This is how they start,asides that this guy is on a suicide mission,does he think he'll be as lucky as Odysseus,my friend,you no go see Buhari o,na oluweri and mami water you go see

1 Like

Re: Mother Of All Trekkers Man 2 treks From China 2 Daura Nigeria For GMB (with Pix) by iamrealdeji(m): 1:28am On May 08, 2015
cocokiller1:
make sure to do proper documentation of ur trekking excapade

no entering of boats,planes or night bus oor train like my naija brethren did.
wish u welllll

but in trekking 4rm china to naija there are two things involved
it's either wild animals chop u or some evil racist in one country kill u throway
if u die either ways,there are stl two things involved,its either u answer present in heaven or hell

brutal truth
Re: Mother Of All Trekkers Man 2 treks From China 2 Daura Nigeria For GMB (with Pix) by olipee(m): 1:30am On May 08, 2015
Even the Isrealites trek no reach dis..........illitracy of the highest order
Re: Mother Of All Trekkers Man 2 treks From China 2 Daura Nigeria For GMB (with Pix) by stephenqueen: 2:31am On May 08, 2015
GMB MY HERO, FASHOLA MY ROLE MODEL Keep calm and vote www.nairaland.com/twaci as Miss NL

Team TWACI all the way God bless you all
Re: Mother Of All Trekkers Man 2 treks From China 2 Daura Nigeria For GMB (with Pix) by Akosbaba(m): 2:53am On May 08, 2015
See Lai Mohammed pikin, trek ko fly ni.
Re: Mother Of All Trekkers Man 2 treks From China 2 Daura Nigeria For GMB (with Pix) by Ilekeh(f): 2:59am On May 08, 2015
Once he leaves the border of China, he is no longer trekking.
Re: Mother Of All Trekkers Man 2 treks From China 2 Daura Nigeria For GMB (with Pix) by Nobody: 3:09am On May 08, 2015
This is the story of Miss Nairaland

June 2012 ***** Ogugua

December 2012 ***** Achwukunet

June 2013 ***** Lupey

December 2013 ***** Miracy

November 2014 ***** Jemina

[size=15pt]May 2015 ****** who the crown fit?[/size]

[size=20pt]Tohpahz....
NANI YA TOHPAHZ[/size]

www.nairaland.com/Tohpahz

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Of All Trekkers Man 2 treks From China 2 Daura Nigeria For GMB (with Pix) by Nobody: 3:10am On May 08, 2015
Sorry which china....the China wey get like 12hrs different or China street in Kano

If Jesus could walk on water,he go do it for you ... this guy is just a joke

(1) (2) (Reply)

Today The Brave Enyimba City Of Aba Celebrated The Biafra Heroes / Man Stuns Doctors By Playing His Guitar During Brain Surgery (photos) / PDP has hijacked the national assembly....lai mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.