Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,168 members, 7,811,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:47 AM

Boko Haram: Buhari Vows To Find Missing Chibok Girls - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: Buhari Vows To Find Missing Chibok Girls (14497 Views)

Buhari Approves Fresh Probe Into Missing Chibok Girls / See Mothers Of Missing Chibok Girls Crying Today As Buhari Disappoints Them(Pics / Buhari Vows To Recover Billions Of Dollars In The Next Three Months. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram: Buhari Vows To Find Missing Chibok Girls by emamos: 7:48pm On Dec 29, 2015
President Muhammadu Buhari, Tuesday, said his administration would do everything within its power to ensure the safe return of the over 200 missing Chibok ‎girls.
The girls were in April 2014, abducted from the Federal Government Secondary school, Chibok, Borno State, by members of the Boko Haram terrorist sect.
The Attorney General of the Federation and Minister of Justice, Mr. Abubakar Malami, SAN, who spoke when the BringBackOurGirls campaign movement visited his office in Abuja yesterday, described the abduction of the girls as “tormenting and psychologically traumatising” for the nation‎.
He said: “It is tragic for a nation to have a budget meant for arms procurement for the protection of lives and property of the citizens, and end up not having the arms but compromising the process of making adequate provisions for the protection of lives of its citizens.
“The government of President Muhammadu Buhari has demonstrated sufficient skill and commitment to the protection of lives and property within the shortest practicable time of coming into existence, it has recorded tremendous success including confronting Sambisa forest head-on with the hope rescuing the Chik girls.”
lalasticlala
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/12/boko-haram-buhari-vows-to-find-missing-chibok-girls/
Re: Boko Haram: Buhari Vows To Find Missing Chibok Girls by emamos: 7:48pm On Dec 29, 2015
It is well
Re: Boko Haram: Buhari Vows To Find Missing Chibok Girls by temitemi1(m): 7:49pm On Dec 29, 2015
Another failed promise undecided undecided undecided

67 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Buhari Vows To Find Missing Chibok Girls by zico530(m): 7:52pm On Dec 29, 2015
Sleeping now. Wake me up when they are found.

51 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Buhari Vows To Find Missing Chibok Girls by Lattop(m): 7:56pm On Dec 29, 2015
Dis promise of a thing uhmmn...

I hope they are found sha

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Buhari Vows To Find Missing Chibok Girls by Lanretoye(m): 8:03pm On Dec 29, 2015
Chibok girls self promise that they will never be found because they were never lost.

89 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Boko Haram: Buhari Vows To Find Missing Chibok Girls by grafikii: 8:09pm On Dec 29, 2015
I thought they said BBOG is dead.

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Buhari Vows To Find Missing Chibok Girls by excellencyabia1: 8:15pm On Dec 29, 2015
Seeing is believing

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram: Buhari Vows To Find Missing Chibok Girls by henryutd(m): 8:47pm On Dec 29, 2015
I wish you good luck. Your vow may be used against you in 2019 if need be.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram: Buhari Vows To Find Missing Chibok Girls by TimeManager(m): 9:14pm On Dec 29, 2015
We could only wish those girls would be back. @temitemi- Gej till 2019 crooner.You are back from consoling Gej in otueke. PMB till 2023.
No Lie Only Truth!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram: Buhari Vows To Find Missing Chibok Girls by twerky(f): 9:15pm On Dec 29, 2015
Buhari has take over from Lai Mohammed

53 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Buhari Vows To Find Missing Chibok Girls by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 29, 2015
Let him find himself first...

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boko Haram: Buhari Vows To Find Missing Chibok Girls by GraceBestowed(f): 9:16pm On Dec 29, 2015
Please, if you voted for 'Change' raise your hands up!

11 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Buhari Vows To Find Missing Chibok Girls by romelady(f): 9:16pm On Dec 29, 2015
quote... still vowing to get them back after 2 years, GOD! ! I fear that those girls are now concubines or even death

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Buhari Vows To Find Missing Chibok Girls by free2ryhme: 9:17pm On Dec 29, 2015

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Buhari Vows To Find Missing Chibok Girls by lilygabriel08: 9:17pm On Dec 29, 2015
makes me wonder how many of the 200 is left to rescue,

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Buhari Vows To Find Missing Chibok Girls by Sunnycliff(m): 9:17pm On Dec 29, 2015
....Some people need a repositioning of their intellects! Bubu at it again. Adding more salt to fresh injuries and raising false hopes

8 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Buhari Vows To Find Missing Chibok Girls by free2ryhme: 9:18pm On Dec 29, 2015
Everybody is talking about CHIBOK girl's what's about those that lost their life's and house's and children's wives etc

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Buhari Vows To Find Missing Chibok Girls by ajepako(f): 9:18pm On Dec 29, 2015
Chibok girls after more than a year?

Nope

Now they are

Chibok wives

Chibok moms

Chibok widows

Take your pick

But girls? Nope

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram: Buhari Vows To Find Missing Chibok Girls by Hardaysheenar(m): 9:19pm On Dec 29, 2015
No bearing govt....fake dead promise!!!

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Buhari Vows To Find Missing Chibok Girls by free2ryhme: 9:19pm On Dec 29, 2015
May God continue to be with you and give you wisdom to achieve this sir
Re: Boko Haram: Buhari Vows To Find Missing Chibok Girls by adedam007(m): 9:19pm On Dec 29, 2015
n
Re: Boko Haram: Buhari Vows To Find Missing Chibok Girls by harmless011: 9:19pm On Dec 29, 2015
emamos:

lalasticlala
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/12/boko-haram-buhari-vows-to-find-missing-chibok-girls/

Can we stop all this blame game and get to work immediately, though I still believe there is no missing girls in the first place until I see a reason to believe otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Buhari Vows To Find Missing Chibok Girls by Rexphobia(m): 9:19pm On Dec 29, 2015
Unfortunately, you may never find them. I know you are trying to keep ur campaign promises

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Buhari Vows To Find Missing Chibok Girls by Orikinla(m): 9:19pm On Dec 29, 2015
Let us pray they are still alive.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Buhari Vows To Find Missing Chibok Girls by free2ryhme: 9:19pm On Dec 29, 2015
Before we all forget, their are new girls that were kidnapped. I wish to ask are they not Nigerians? Nobody talk about them or are they on their Own? Because they are over 100 in their numbers as news men report.

I wish to ise this opportunity to remind APC that election times are over and we are mow facing reality. Propaganda dont work after eelection, rather it will send the people still using it to his/her knees soon.

People being killed every day in their numbers and we are here playing propaganda. I want to ask all these people dying is it flim trick now and was real in past govt? We all have to speak out loud and forget about party politics. Innocent citizens are dying. Loosing their houses and their is no Job for then to pick them selves up.

Wicked Generation

21 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Buhari Vows To Find Missing Chibok Girls by Nobody: 9:20pm On Dec 29, 2015
[size=15pt]Number 1 chest beater.. MY president is a joker[/size]

18 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Buhari Vows To Find Missing Chibok Girls by sunsky29(m): 9:20pm On Dec 29, 2015
Today is my birthday,but I have been on a low key since morning..nairalanderssssss,,,,,tym to show a bro some love

10 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Buhari Vows To Find Missing Chibok Girls by Pidggin(f): 9:20pm On Dec 29, 2015
Someone should explain how 200 girls can just disappear into thin air

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Buhari Vows To Find Missing Chibok Girls by Lovexme(m): 9:20pm On Dec 29, 2015
At least, it isn't Lai Muhammed.
Re: Boko Haram: Buhari Vows To Find Missing Chibok Girls by chronique(m): 9:21pm On Dec 29, 2015
What? Are we still talking about the Chiboks girls? What about the 170 girls captured by boko haram few months back? Don't they deserve attention? Don't they also deserve to be rescued? When are we going to keep politics away from this issue? Or is Buhari not aware that 170 girls were kidnapped under his watch(government)? Are we leaving these recent 170 captured girls,to look for Chibok girls?
I'm not saying Chibok girls shouldn't be found but it's better we clean our homes first,before going to help clean up our neighbor's house. The 170 girls kidnapped few months ago under Buhari, should be rescued first,before we start focusing on Chiboks girls.

11 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Buhari Vows To Find Missing Chibok Girls by viktor01(m): 9:23pm On Dec 29, 2015
I can see that the patient zero is beginning to rub off some of the lie infections on Buhari.

When will these guys desist from empty promises?
The last time I checked, you gave yourself an ultimatum of 100 days to find the said missing girls.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Edo And Ondo Governorship Election Timetable Released By INEC / Criticise But Don't Mock Our Anti-Graft War - Lai Mohammed Tells Media / Oyetola, His Deputy Dragged To Court Over Oath Of Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.