Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,053 members, 7,835,557 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Gej Really Meant Well For Nigerians, Here Is Why (pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gej Really Meant Well For Nigerians, Here Is Why (pics) (4551 Views)

Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom / Has GEJ Really Constructed 25,000km Of Roads? / Is GEJ Really That Bad. Come See What I Just Saw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gej Really Meant Well For Nigerians, Here Is Why (pics) by ferhyntorlah(f): 7:24am On May 08, 2015
Lucasbalo:
So much love for a failure in all levels of governance.
I wonder!!! Thank GOD he lost!
Re: Gej Really Meant Well For Nigerians, Here Is Why (pics) by ferhyntorlah(f): 7:35am On May 08, 2015
Lucasbalo:
I know reading and understanding what you read is difficult to some people. FYI, I don't bribe my lecturers and professors. We don't do that where I schooled. I don't do any hanky panky where I work too. 80% of my life is outside of Nigeria and I still have a great deal of love for Nigeria, hence my disgust for all the worthless leaderships. You can love GEJ all you want. As for me hugging transformer, I reside in Chicago and we don't have transformers hanging on streets like you do in UYO. So you can do the needful.
Thank you sir; you have spoken well. I've noticed that Nigerians outside the outside are more concerned about the governance and welfare of Nigeria than resident Nigerians. Thank GOD he lost!

1 Like

Re: Gej Really Meant Well For Nigerians, Here Is Why (pics) by ferhyntorlah(f): 7:37am On May 08, 2015
juddexy2:
GEJ was never a failed president only that he had so much failures around him..Welldone sir
And what does that make him? Show my your friend and I will tell you who you are. If you surround yourself with failures, their failure will rob off on you and vice versa if you have successful people.

1 Like

Re: Gej Really Meant Well For Nigerians, Here Is Why (pics) by tuk2ato(m): 8:06am On May 08, 2015
All our past leaders have been. While he has some achievements, the bane of his administration was corruption and Boko Haram.
ferhyntorlah:
Mediocre coaches! Nigerians and mediocrity!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gej Really Meant Well For Nigerians, Here Is Why (pics) by comos: 8:08am On May 08, 2015
phemmyutd:
Pls is like this is the only achievement GEJ has throughout his 5years rule. this is all I see during and after campaign
what about the train fashola/APC promise us that still remain in pictures
you will see more in pictures after 4yrs of Buhari administration

1 Like

Re: Gej Really Meant Well For Nigerians, Here Is Why (pics) by mrmetoo1: 8:16am On May 08, 2015
ferhyntorlah:
Thank you sir; you have spoken well. I've noticed that Nigerians outside the outside are more concerned about the governance and welfare of Nigeria than resident Nigerians. Thank GOD he lost!

True!! Those that live outside the country seem to care more because they live in a society where things simply just work. They live in a place where there accountable governance and honest leadership throughout the land. They live in a place where people expect a lot from their leaders and they hold them accountable without any bias.

Nigeria has what it takes to work, we just have bad leaders and bad followers. Bad followers are actually worse than bad leaders because bad followers let them get away with corruption and failure. The way people celebrate failure and intellectual laziness in this country is sickening. How anyone can call the Jonathan administration a success is mind boggling. You sometimes wonder if you're in the same country as them. I couldn't be happier we kicked them out.

I'm hopeful and like the other poster, I'm just tired and everyone too should be tired of this perpetual third world state that we've subjected ourselves to.

1 Like

Re: Gej Really Meant Well For Nigerians, Here Is Why (pics) by Enahi(f): 9:23am On May 08, 2015
Lucasbalo:
Yes, I am a sinner like we are all sinners but my sin didn't pauperised a whole nation. I grew up and live in a country where the leadership is about lifting the country and her people up not in a country bastardized by her leadership due to corruption, ineptness, nepotism and unimaginable missmanagement. Good riddance to Nigeria's worst nightmare. If Buhari fails to perform, there will be tremendous outcry against him too. People are tired of Nigeria being a perpetual third world country.
you are obviously not a Nigerian.
Re: Gej Really Meant Well For Nigerians, Here Is Why (pics) by lyntiffany(f): 10:29am On May 08, 2015
Qualer:

I am good. What's up with you?
nothing much just busy doing something wink hope you good ? TGIF, how is the weekend gonna be with you?

1 Like

Re: Gej Really Meant Well For Nigerians, Here Is Why (pics) by lyntiffany(f): 10:32am On May 08, 2015
Lucasbalo:
I know reading and understanding what you read is difficult to some people. FYI, I don't bribe my lecturers and professors. We don't do that where I schooled. I don't do any hanky panky where I work too. 80% of my life is outside of Nigeria and I still have a great deal of love for Nigeria, hence my disgust for all the worthless leaderships. You can love GEJ all you want. As for me hugging transformer, I reside in Chicago and we don't have transformers hanging on streets like you do in UYO. So you can do the needful.
Saint Lucas as you don't have transformers to hug you can as well soak yourself In the drainage. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Gej Really Meant Well For Nigerians, Here Is Why (pics) by won91(m): 11:07am On May 08, 2015
lyntiffany:
Saint Lucas as you don't have transformers to hug you can as well soak yourself In the drainage. lipsrsealed
hey guys easy. thats not the way to go. You two should chill a lil.
Re: Gej Really Meant Well For Nigerians, Here Is Why (pics) by Lucasbalo(m): 2:45pm On May 08, 2015
lyntiffany:
Sorry to disappoint you since you want me to commit suicide anyway, our drainage and sewage here is underground and there is no gutter here. LOL.
Re: Gej Really Meant Well For Nigerians, Here Is Why (pics) by Qualer: 2:51pm On May 08, 2015
lyntiffany:
nothing much just busy doing something wink hope you good ? TGIF, how is the weekend gonna be with you?

Busy doing something.... mmmmhhhh. Well, the weekend is going to be ok, but it would have been a wonderful weekend if you were here!!!! cool
You left me in 'limbo'!
Re: Gej Really Meant Well For Nigerians, Here Is Why (pics) by JAYUK(m): 5:50pm On Oct 05, 2019
Gen really meant well for Nigerians but the clowns working with him frustrated and used propaganda against his Government,now here we are ,back to square 1.Its a pity!!!!!!!!
Re: Gej Really Meant Well For Nigerians, Here Is Why (pics) by FarahAideed: 6:11pm On Oct 05, 2019
JAYUK:
Gen really meant well for Nigerians but the clowns working with him frustrated and used propaganda against his Government,now here we are ,back to square 1.Its a pity!!!!!!!!

You are just a joker? Which General?
Re: Gej Really Meant Well For Nigerians, Here Is Why (pics) by Afamed: 6:16pm On Oct 05, 2019
M4gunners:
GEJ my HERO, Fayose my role model, Okowa my mentor.
Have you suddenly forgotten Saraki abi he's no longer Worthy of emulation?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why I No Longer Support Buhari-NgeneUkwenu / If It Could Happen In Turkey, Nigerians - Fire On The Mountain / (just In) Niger Delta Avengers Called Radio Biafra(read There Demands)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.