Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,846 members, 7,813,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:58 PM

Gej Really Meant Well For Nigerians, Here Is Why (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gej Really Meant Well For Nigerians, Here Is Why (pics) (4533 Views)

Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom / Has GEJ Really Constructed 25,000km Of Roads? / Is GEJ Really That Bad. Come See What I Just Saw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gej Really Meant Well For Nigerians, Here Is Why (pics) by SirRoberto(m): 10:00pm On May 07, 2015
Today, I inspected ongoing work at the Abuja Light Rail
mass transit line. This administration has prioritized rail
projects nationwide to provide Nigerians an inexpensive
alternative to road transport even as we believe that the
Federal Capital Territory must have a functioning and
befitting mass rail service in the not too distant future.

-GEJ

2 Likes

Re: Gej Really Meant Well For Nigerians, Here Is Why (pics) by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 07, 2015
And when he tort he was going to get anoda term to complete d second phase of transformation, d few greedy "people" rejected him

I pray and hope we don't regret our actionz

Say no to change
Let's say yes to transformation
May our lives be transformed
Amin

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gej Really Meant Well For Nigerians, Here Is Why (pics) by adorablepepple(f): 10:07pm On May 07, 2015
undecidedShoro niyen

4 Likes

Re: Gej Really Meant Well For Nigerians, Here Is Why (pics) by socialmediaman: 10:11pm On May 07, 2015
When he actually thought he would get another chance to empty the treasury to finance his corrupt empire, patriotic Nigerians gave him the Red Card he deserved.

OREMUSSANCTUS:
And when he tort he was going to get anoda term to complete d second phase of transformation, d few greedy "people" rejected him

Say no to change
Amin

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gej Really Meant Well For Nigerians, Here Is Why (pics) by dguy4: 10:48pm On May 07, 2015
lol .....op is a clown

5 Likes

Re: Gej Really Meant Well For Nigerians, Here Is Why (pics) by SirRoberto(m): 11:06pm On May 07, 2015
More pics...

2 Likes

Re: Gej Really Meant Well For Nigerians, Here Is Why (pics) by phemmyutd(m): 11:15pm On May 07, 2015
Pls is like this is the only achievement GEJ has throughout his 5years rule. this is all I see during and after campaign

7 Likes

Re: Gej Really Meant Well For Nigerians, Here Is Why (pics) by daamazing(m): 2:23am On May 08, 2015
Click like of u tink goodluck iz a nice man,share if buhari is better

15 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Gej Really Meant Well For Nigerians, Here Is Why (pics) by SendeKamo: 3:15am On May 08, 2015
The proof is here. PGEJ is the answer and we rejected it. Nigerians we hav failed posterity.

1 Like

Re: Gej Really Meant Well For Nigerians, Here Is Why (pics) by k4kings(m): 3:48am On May 08, 2015
All hail d Pride of Africa

2 Likes

Re: Gej Really Meant Well For Nigerians, Here Is Why (pics) by laidian(m): 3:49am On May 08, 2015
@op, We knew it, that was why we voted him out.

2 Likes

Re: Gej Really Meant Well For Nigerians, Here Is Why (pics) by lyntiffany(f): 4:12am On May 08, 2015
Gej the uncommon transformer we will miss you .

I so much love this guy kiss

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gej Really Meant Well For Nigerians, Here Is Why (pics) by Lucasbalo(m): 4:57am On May 08, 2015
lyntiffany:

So much love for a failure in all levels of governance.

3 Likes

Re: Gej Really Meant Well For Nigerians, Here Is Why (pics) by lyntiffany(f): 5:02am On May 08, 2015
Lucasbalo:
So much love a failure in all levels of governance.
with all your sins and comittery has God cease the love he has for you or the air you breath?
Always talking about his wrongs while yours is uncountable. lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: Gej Really Meant Well For Nigerians, Here Is Why (pics) by Lucasbalo(m): 5:10am On May 08, 2015
lyntiffany:
with all your sins and comittery has God cease the love he has for you or the air you breath?
Always talking about his wrongs while yours is uncountable. lipsrsealed
Yes, I am a sinner like we are all sinners but my sin didn't pauperised a whole nation. I grew up and live in a country where the leadership is about lifting the country and her people up not in a country bastardized by her leadership due to corruption, ineptness, nepotism and unimaginable missmanagement. Good riddance to Nigeria's worst nightmare. If Buhari fails to perform, there will be tremendous outcry against him too. People are tired of Nigeria being a perpetual third world country.

7 Likes

Re: Gej Really Meant Well For Nigerians, Here Is Why (pics) by Qualer: 5:14am On May 08, 2015
lyntiffany:

lady!! how are you doing?
Re: Gej Really Meant Well For Nigerians, Here Is Why (pics) by lyntiffany(f): 5:22am On May 08, 2015
Lucasbalo:
Yes, I am a sinner like we are all sinners but my sin didn't pauperised a whole nation. I grew up and live in a country where the leadership is about lifting the country and her people up not in a country bastardized by her leadership due to corruption, ineptness, nepotism and unimaginable missmanagement. Good riddance to Nigeria's worst nightmare. If Buhari fails to perform, there will be tremendous outcry against him too. People are tired of Nigeria being a perpetual third world country.
Serious! tell me more about that? you as a nigerian what has been your quota to the present government?
secondly, you talk about corruption here and there, mr tell me with sincerity that at your place of work you have not committed any offence that deserves hanging or in school you have not in one way bribe or go against the school authority? You of all people should know that curbing corruption and what have you begins with me and you.
And pls what you wrote up there does not stop the fact that I love Gej if your not comfy with it pls hug the nearest transformer.

4 Likes

Re: Gej Really Meant Well For Nigerians, Here Is Why (pics) by lyntiffany(f): 5:24am On May 08, 2015
Qualer:

lady!! how are you doing?
good morning, am good you?

1 Like

Re: Gej Really Meant Well For Nigerians, Here Is Why (pics) by M4gunners: 5:28am On May 08, 2015
GEJ my HERO, Fayose my role model, Okowa my mentor.

1 Like

Re: Gej Really Meant Well For Nigerians, Here Is Why (pics) by Lucasbalo(m): 5:40am On May 08, 2015
lyntiffany:
Serious! tell me more about that? you as a nigerian what has been your quota to the present government?
secondly, you talk about corruption here and there, mr tell me with sincerity that at your place of work you have not committed any offence that deserves hanging or in school you have not in one way bribe or go against the school authority? You of all people should know that curbing corruption and what have you begins with me and you.
And pls what you wrote up there does not stop the fact that I love Gej if your not comfy with it pls hug the nearest transformer.
I know reading and understanding what you read is difficult to some people. FYI, I don't bribe my lecturers and professors. We don't do that where I schooled. I don't do any hanky panky where I work too. 80% of my life is outside of Nigeria and I still have a great deal of love for Nigeria, hence my disgust for all the worthless leaderships. You can love GEJ all you want. As for me hugging transformer, I reside in Chicago and we don't have transformers hanging on streets like you do in UYO. So you can do the needful.

4 Likes

Re: Gej Really Meant Well For Nigerians, Here Is Why (pics) by juddexy2(m): 5:43am On May 08, 2015
GEJ was never a failed president only that he had so much failures around him..Welldone sir

1 Like

Re: Gej Really Meant Well For Nigerians, Here Is Why (pics) by Qualer: 5:47am On May 08, 2015
lyntiffany:
good morning, am good you?

I am good. What's up with you?
Re: Gej Really Meant Well For Nigerians, Here Is Why (pics) by Nobody: 6:17am On May 08, 2015
he really meant well,but we love him,God loves him more.
Re: Gej Really Meant Well For Nigerians, Here Is Why (pics) by midolian(m): 6:36am On May 08, 2015
socialmediaman:
When he actually thought he would get another chance to empty the treasury to finance his corrupt empire, patriotic Nigerians gave him the Red Card he deserved.

Simple.. Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Gej Really Meant Well For Nigerians, Here Is Why (pics) by jay44(m): 7:07am On May 08, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Say no to change
Amin

mr robot cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Gej Really Meant Well For Nigerians, Here Is Why (pics) by hollo: 7:12am On May 08, 2015
I think the op lack common sense.

1 Like

Re: Gej Really Meant Well For Nigerians, Here Is Why (pics) by Bamoha(m): 7:17am On May 08, 2015
juddexy2:
GEJ was never a failed president only that he had so much failures around him..Welldone sir
If the head is faulty...every other part is also faulty

2 Likes

Re: Gej Really Meant Well For Nigerians, Here Is Why (pics) by Nobody: 7:19am On May 08, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Say no to change
Amin
"tort"
Re: Gej Really Meant Well For Nigerians, Here Is Why (pics) by koikoi2(m): 7:19am On May 08, 2015
lyntiffany:

I love dat.

1 Like

Re: Gej Really Meant Well For Nigerians, Here Is Why (pics) by Pavore9: 7:22am On May 08, 2015
Hmm..
Re: Gej Really Meant Well For Nigerians, Here Is Why (pics) by ferhyntorlah(f): 7:23am On May 08, 2015
Mediocre coaches! Nigerians and mediocrity!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boko Haram Suspects Arrive Ekwulobia Prison, Anambra / List Of Newly Appointed Commissioners In Enugu State / Why I No Longer Support Buhari-NgeneUkwenu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.