Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Please How Do I Get Rid Of Her In My Life? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please How Do I Get Rid Of Her In My Life? (2416 Views)

[Fingering] Is There A Good Way To Get Rid Of The Vaginal Smell After Fingering? / Lets Get Rid Of Awon Weyrey And Knights Group / Get Rid Of Your Excess Body & Tummy Fat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Do I Get Rid Of Her In My Life? by Wilson125(m): 10:13pm On May 07, 2015
We actually met at jamb tutorials, we became friends and she became the girl in my life, we are age mate, she never considered dat, after the jamb exams and aptitude test, we were both lucky 2 make it into uniuyo though she wasn't given her desired course, I applied for engineering and God gave it 2 me, since I am in engineering, I left to permanent site after ma first year, resuming our third year semester 1, things changed, she stopped calling me, she does not sms me nothing at all, she stopped picking ma calls, at a point her number stopped going through, I tried all I could to connect with her but no success was recorded, I did all could but nothing changed, after our first semester I got a call from her telling me she wanted to see me, I was so happy, I finally went to meet her, when I got there, she was happy to see me too, we sat ad talked for long, she came up with this:

Wilson I don't want to continue with this relationship again, we can't be dating when we are of d same age, its not right..

I couldn't say a word cus I wasn't feeling masef,

She gave me her reason:

See, I am 22 and I am getting to ma finals ( her course was four yrs), u know I am the first child and also the first daughter, ma dad s expecting me to get married Immediately I finish ma first degree, I know you will not be ready to marry me at the age of 24... m sori it has to be dis way, I love you and you know I do but I just want to start a life with someone that will marry me when I am ready to.. see, dats y I ignored u so I can kill the feelings I have u..

I left her presence with tears, with a broken heart.. I cried out loud when I got home..

Finally I have been able to overcome this, I av seen someone else but can't say wat I feel for her, m in ma finals and this first girl s serving presently in anambra..

She s the problem in ma life presently, she cnt lemme concentrate with this girl I want to love, she calls every hour,anytime I see her call, ma mood changes, she tells me she loves me before dropping any of her call, she sends in sms morning and evening, whenever I ignore her call, she will ensure she drains ma ba3.. she has become a p to ma present girl..

I don't know what tell her again, I have said all I shud, please how I do I get rid of her in ma life cus I dnt want her in na life again? I want to concentrate with the present girl..
Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of Her In My Life? by adekoonlay(m): 10:18pm On May 07, 2015
Abasha

2 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of Her In My Life? by Brugo(m): 10:24pm On May 07, 2015
angry

2 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of Her In My Life? by vizkiz: 10:27pm On May 07, 2015
nigga, stop picking her calls! undecided

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of Her In My Life? by 2Blessed2stress: 10:28pm On May 07, 2015
Format her memory... It works like "charm"
Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of Her In My Life? by psalmlolese: 10:30pm On May 07, 2015
Brox,just change your line,block her on social media. If possible you fit press reset button,just to format her comot from your hard disk.

2 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of Her In My Life? by jamex93(m): 10:31pm On May 07, 2015
sorry
Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of Her In My Life? by Lovebond34(m): 10:34pm On May 07, 2015
mehn..dis na tough call o...u re sure in a web bro
Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of Her In My Life? by happyjuliet(f): 10:36pm On May 07, 2015
From ur write up u are can of confused, U till love her bro coz if not u would block her from sending U text messages or calling u, u made mention of ur new girl and u don't no what u felt 4 her, dat means u don't really no which of dem 2 go 4. Sit down and tink well, make d right decision coz nobody will make it 4 u.

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of Her In My Life? by Princessonelove: 10:54pm On May 07, 2015
Easy breezy...

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of Her In My Life? by OkunrinMeta: 11:24pm On May 07, 2015
Tell her you re impotent. It works like magic. Trust me!!! angry

3 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of Her In My Life? by komzyb(f): 11:27pm On May 07, 2015
OkunrinMeta:
Tell her you re impotent. It works like magic. Trust me!!! angry
lol

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of Her In My Life? by OkunrinMeta: 1:31am On May 08, 2015
komzyb:
lol
No laugh o. Confirm am to the op sey e dey work. Lol.
Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of Her In My Life? by CondomMan(m): 2:05am On May 08, 2015
[size=16pt]bro blocking her line should not be a big issue naa, as we all can see, she is playing ur head like messi dribbling milner in UCL . Better wise up and forget about her, besides one lost fish should not make a fisherman run mad.

Finally :

Buy Condom grin[/size]
Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of Her In My Life? by SolomonAdeola: 3:08am On May 08, 2015
Amadioha
Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of Her In My Life? by pretydiva(f): 5:12am On May 08, 2015
Change ur sim. It's as simple has dat. Or u block her no

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of Her In My Life? by Slimmos(m): 5:56am On May 08, 2015
Sat guru marahaji can help u if u need his help.
Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of Her In My Life? by Nobody: 6:44am On May 08, 2015
CondomMan:
[size=16pt]
Finally :

Buy Condom grin[/size]
Bros you get kiss or fantasy or even durex my gf no like gold circle again
Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of Her In My Life? by komzyb(f): 8:26am On May 08, 2015
OkunrinMeta:

No laugh o. Confirm am to the op sey e dey work. Lol.
no be small thing o
Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of Her In My Life? by djkaycee001(m): 9:49am On May 08, 2015
Seriously!!! Broda, you just hit or meet the mixed feeling of the female folks. Becos naturally from ur write up, u were in LOVE but she gave u a awake up call to be naughty. Now she want you back or better note is want to play games.. Let me ask you this three question before you let are out of your present and surrounding for good 1. Are still in LOVE with her, as in things you do with her that really make you feel urself.? 2. Do double Date as in when you were wit or you doing it right now.? 3. How do you treat are her(lover).? As in do you pamper her or you are harsh n straight to the point when it comes to issues wit the heart... Sorry!!! Broda if your answers to 1 and 2 are yes and 3 is probably... That means you should sit down and quietly examine yourself, becos it all boils down to your happiness...

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of Her In My Life? by CondomMan(m): 12:32pm On May 08, 2015
vichks:
Bros you get kiss or fantasy or even durex my gf no like gold circle again
[size=16pt]all of them dey including glow in the dark sef grin[/size]
Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of Her In My Life? by Emenandez4lyf(m): 12:59pm On May 08, 2015
Just calm ur nerves with Orijin nd monkey tail, all's well.
Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of Her In My Life? by reddbone(f): 3:55am On Jun 11, 2015
djkaycee001:
Seriously!!! Broda, you just hit or meet the mixed feeling of the female folks. Becos naturally from ur write up, u were in LOVE but she gave u a awake up call to be naughty. Now she want you back or better note is want to play games.. Let me ask you this three question before you let are out of your present and surrounding for good 1. Are still in LOVE with her, as in things you do with her that really make you feel urself.? 2. Do double Date as in when you were wit or you doing it right now.? 3. How do you treat are her(lover).? As in do you pamper her or you are harsh n straight to the point when it comes to issues wit the heart... Sorry!!! Broda if your answers to 1 and 2 are yes and 3 is probably... That means you should sit down and quietly examine yourself, becos it all boils down to your happiness...
hey boo, u are beautiful n sexy oo
Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of Her In My Life? by sluvy4tune(m): 4:18am On Jun 11, 2015
Op

Na Akwa Ibom babe?

U don jam be that oh

By the way seems you have not told your ex that you have moved on and she's history. Take a stand and that's ends it all

Block her in every way possible

Else she will ruin your present relationship after which she will tell u why she can't be with you again.

She's not calling cuz she want you back or realized why she shouldn't have left in the first place

She's calling cuz maybe she noticed you are doing pretty well with your present relationship & she can't stand that

Hope she knows what she's doing is equivalent to witchcraft?

Jason Joe is that you from Akwa ibom?

Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of Her In My Life? by djkaycee001(m): 6:02pm On Jun 14, 2015
reddbone:
hey boo, u are beautiful n sexy oo
Thanks Boo, sorry I couldn't reply the Email massage u send becos I can't open it.smiley. I would fix it later joo.smiley.
You can try this Email address bbosei001@yahoo.com...
We can Whatsapp
08035122633.smiley. Let's PM boo.smiley.
Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of Her In My Life? by Dajugba: 7:56pm On Jun 14, 2015
Brother. Cheer up! I've been there and I had to learn from it.

Don't try to accept what run down ur self esteem. She saw no hope in your future for giving up at first. Age was not her main reason. It is probably right that if she get someone who can provide her need for the now, she will break your heart more again.

Not until you make it more transparent to her that you don't love her any more, she may as well keep hurting u emotional.

When someone is not Patience over something with you, she won't be when you get committed to her, or in marriage. Every man need someone who can give them hope of the future, even if they are aware about the task ahead.

Man grow up. Don't date a girl. Try to settle down with a lady who has self confidence to tell what she believe in, and not what her parent want her to do.

Try to avoid things that brings her memory. Try to develop love in ur new partner and relax your mind. If you've so much love her and she is not the right person. Then just think of how much you will love the right one.

Don't tally long enough with any lady who do no have believe in what you feel for them. Such are good for one night, not for a home. Thanks and Cheer up! Be Happy.

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of Her In My Life? by IamOpemipo(m): 8:54pm On Jun 14, 2015
CondomMan:
[size=16pt]bro blocking her line should not be a big issue naa, as we all can see, she is playing ur head like messi dribbling milner in UCL . Better wise up and forget about her, besides one lost fish should not make a fisherman run mad.

Finally :

Buy Condom grin[/size]

Hehehehe..wich kain pple dey dis NL, 'buy condom' dat got me crackin
Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of Her In My Life? by reddbone(f): 10:37pm On Jun 14, 2015
djkaycee001:

Thanks Boo, sorry I couldn't reply the Email massage u send becos I can't open it.smiley. I would fix it later joo.smiley.
You can try this Email address bbosei001@yahoo.com...
We can Whatsapp
08035122633.smiley. Let's PM boo.smiley.
k I got u on that boo
Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of Her In My Life? by Youngpo413: 12:02am On Jun 15, 2015
Don't take her back unless you are a foo,any body who leaves you then com back to beg will surely do it again,she thought the grass will be greener on the other side not knowing that not all that glitters are gold,when next she calls,give her a serious warning and if she comes around,pour her hot water or acid,she is supposed to be your worst enemy always remember the pains she caused you.

B!tches.
How I wish I'm in your shoe,so that I can use that opportunity to send her where she can rest...

...In peace.

Useless hoe.
Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of Her In My Life? by CertifiedFreak(m): 12:32am On Jun 15, 2015
Dude, she probably can't stand the fact that you've moved on or you're moving on. Me feels she's a tramp playing ping-pong with your emotions.

(1) (Reply)

10 Signs Your Sleeping With Mammy Water / Student Commits Suicide One Week After Graduation Because Of Sex With A Woman :( / 25 Basic, Non-negotiable Qualities Every Man You Love MUST Have

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.