Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,386 members, 7,812,137 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

Obama To Support Palestinian State At UN Security Council - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obama To Support Palestinian State At UN Security Council (2429 Views)

Fani-Kayode To Emir Sanusi "Shut Up" For Blaming Jonathan On Palestinian State / Buhari Declares Total Support For Palestinian State / Joy Ogwu Assumes UN Security Council Presidency Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obama To Support Palestinian State At UN Security Council by peteregwu(m): 10:50pm On May 07, 2015
The Final Poke In God's Eye? - Obama To Support Palestinian State At UN Security Council

Zecharia 2:8 "For this is what the LORD Almighty says: "After the Glorious One has sent me against the nations that have plundered you--for whoever touches you touches the apple of his eye"

DEBKAfile reports exclusively from Washington: US President Barack Obama did not wait for Binyamin Netanyahu to finish building his new government coalition by its deadline at midnight Wednesday, May 6, before going into action to pay him back for forming a right-wing cabinet minus any moderate figure for resuming negotiations with the Palestinians.

Banking on Netanyahu抯 assertion while campaigning for re-election that there would be no Palestinian state during his term in office, Obama is reported exclusively by our sources to have given the hitherto withheld green light to European governments to file a UN Security Council motion proclaiming an independent Palestinian state. Although Netanyahu left the foreign affairs portfolio in his charge and available to be filled by a suitably moderate figure as per the White House抯 expectations did not satisfy the US President.

The White House is confident that, with the US voting in favor, the motion will be passed by an overwhelming majority and therefore be binding on the Israeli government.

To show the administration was in earnest, senior US officials sat down with their French counterparts in Paris last week to sketch out the general outline of this motion. According to our sources, they began addressing such questions as the area of the Palestinian state, its borders, security arrangements between Israel and the Palestinians and whether or not to set a hard-and-fast timeline for implementation, or phrase the resolution as a general declaration of intent.

Incorporating a target date in the language would expose Israel to Security Council sanctions for non-compliance.

It was indicated by the American side in Paris that the Obama administration would prefer to give Netanyahu a lengthy though predetermined time scale to reconsider his Palestinian policy or even possibly to broaden and diversify his coalition by introducing non-aligned factions or figures into such key posts as foreign affairs.

I saw it coming, I knew he would end up supporting them. That has been there plan. We are truly approaching the final hour of this present world. The great tribulation is fast approaching.

Read more below

http://pegikrol..com/2015/05/the-final-poke-in-god-eye-obama-to.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Obama To Support Palestinian State At UN Security Council by sannirules(m): 10:56pm On May 07, 2015
Obama obviously doesn't like himself, his Muslim heritage is taking over him. There can't be a Palestinian state.

1 Like

Re: Obama To Support Palestinian State At UN Security Council by Nobody: 11:01pm On May 07, 2015
sannirules:
Obama obviously doesn't like himself, his Muslim heritage is taking over him. There can't be a Palestinian state.
True. It's well. God is on His throne.
Re: Obama To Support Palestinian State At UN Security Council by Nobody: 11:04pm On May 07, 2015
I no fear one bit
If na naija now, I for don dhe worry
America is to big for one islamist to ride on
He's a big joke
D guy is a possesed soul
He's possessed by D same spirit dat possessed muhamMAD

He's going to fail, Zionist will surely overcome him

He has destroyed America foreign policies
U don't give I s l a m an inch, give dem dey will take miles

Say no to fake "change"

Say yes to transformation

Come 2019, we gonna change d "changers"

1 Like

Re: Obama To Support Palestinian State At UN Security Council by cyprus000: 11:06pm On May 07, 2015
[size=13pt]
Any country which make US an ally is a dead country.

Dats what isreal failed to understand.
From the day,they pressured isreal to accept the said "ROAD MAP" of peace in the middle east.
I knew america will betray isreal.they can not be peace,when iran has nuclear war head at it disposal.
Iran has made it clear that,it will wipe off isreal from the map of the world,so is other arab states.

And it is evident that they are goin to use palistinians to achiev this.

Anti semetism is wat is playing out now.
France has already recgnizd a palestinian state so is other european countries.

It took isreal the grace of God to avert recgnizin a palestinian state,which nigeria played a key role in.

Not that I am against palestinians,but islamic fanatics will stop at nothing until isreal is toppeld.

Hamas has made their stand known on that
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Obama To Support Palestinian State At UN Security Council by omenka(m): 11:34pm On May 07, 2015
Kids will always speak like kids. Wake up children, Palestinian State-hood is where things are gravitating towards at the moment. Even your dear country recognises them as an independent state, and so does nearly 70% UN member states.

Below are maps showing the number of countries that recognised them in 1988 and 2014 respectively. Palestinian dream isn't about Islam or Christianity, it is about justice and breaking free from the shadows of a bullish, aggressive and belligerent neighbor. A free Palestine is the way of the future, deal with it and stop being so emotional about it.

Besides, how is what happens to that country your business?? And to even think some folks don't know Jews aren't christians.

You guys can throw all the jabs you want after reading this as is typical of you lot, it is not gonna change the facts. By the way, I love to see you guys get so animated after reading my comments. It makes for such a good laugh.cheesycheesy

6 Likes

Re: Obama To Support Palestinian State At UN Security Council by smallrincowis16(m): 11:42pm On May 07, 2015
why should Christians always think with there anus? is the Israelite the original occupy of the land?

2 Likes

Re: Obama To Support Palestinian State At UN Security Council by Nobody: 11:45pm On May 07, 2015
sannirules:
there has to be a Palestinian state

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obama To Support Palestinian State At UN Security Council by manck3: 11:46pm On May 07, 2015
Re: Obama To Support Palestinian State At UN Security Council by Nobody: 11:48pm On May 07, 2015
smallrincowis16:
why should Christians always think with there anus?
is the Israelite the original occupy of the land?

See how u just spew maggots out of dat decayed brain

Dey re d real owners of dat land

"In our time the Biblical prophecies are being realized. As the prophet Amos said, they shall rebuild ruined cities and inhabit them. They shall plant vineyards and drink their wine. They shall till gardens and eat their fruit. And I will plant them upon their soil never to be uprooted again.

(In Hebrew.)

Ladies and gentlemen, the people of Israel have come home never to be uprooted again. (Applause.)" Remarks by Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu During General Debate of the 68th Session of the United Nations General Assembly. The United Nations, New York City. Tuesday, October 1, 2013

1 Like

Re: Obama To Support Palestinian State At UN Security Council by cyprus000: 11:49pm On May 07, 2015
omenka:
Kids will always speak like kids. Wake up children, Palestinian State-hood is where things are gravitating towards at the moment. Even your dear country recognises them as an independent state, and so does nearly 70% UN member states.

Below are maps showing the number of countries that recognised them in 1988 and 2014 respectively. Palestinian dream isn't about Islam or Christianity, it is about justice and breaking free from the shadows of a bullish, aggressive and belligerent neighbor. A free Palestine is the way of the future, deal with it and stop being so emotional about it.

Besides, how is what happens to that country your business?? And to even think some folks don't know Jews aren't christians.

You guys can throw all the jabs you want after reading this as is typical of you lot, it is not gonna change the facts. By the way, I love to see you guys get so animated after reading my comments. It makes for such a good laugh.cheesycheesy
[size=13pt][b]
Bullcraaaap.

What makes you think it is not a religious thing?..are you in this world atall?, old papa

When egypt,syria,jordan etc invaded isreal,was it for justies?.
Did you do history atall in school,or you just accept wat aljazear,BBC and CNN feed our gullible self.

Who is the original owners of the land and how did palestinians occupy it?.
Did you hear the threat against isreali from iSiS after they captured mosul?..
Everybody knows that ISIS has a direct link with hamas,which is widely accepted as freedom fighters in palestin..this same hamas stated and made it clear that they will not recgniz an isreal state..all the land has to be apportioned to them,and it is no hidden fact that saudi arabia,qatar,iran,lebonon even jordan and other arab states is behind them and equiping them.

You said even nigeria recgniz them,then why did nigeria not recgniz them during the UN resolution councel and opted for a NO VOTE?

Mehn I can't beilive that you are this gullible to digest every piece of shitt the west feed you.

Cc Appleyard
[/b][/size]

3 Likes

Re: Obama To Support Palestinian State At UN Security Council by SalC: 11:56pm On May 07, 2015
*fingers crossed*
Re: Obama To Support Palestinian State At UN Security Council by stephenqueen: 2:42am On May 08, 2015
GMB MY HERO, FASHOLA MY ROLE MODEL Keep calm and vote www.nairaland.com/twaci as Miss NL

Team TWACI all the way God bless you all
Re: Obama To Support Palestinian State At UN Security Council by Nobody: 2:57am On May 08, 2015
You moslems are adept at spinning your lies every where

If you think Israel will allow Jerusalem to be the Capital of that heathen Nation then you are deluded!

Arabs don't belong in Israel and that abomination of desolation that sits on the Holy of Holies will be destroyed first!

Israeli statehood is not Negotiable without Jerusalem!

And if I will remind you the creation of the Israeli state was prophesised to coincide with the rising of the wounded Beast, the Caliphate!

Jerusalem is the birthright of Israel and not to the bastard Ishmael.

omenka:

3 Likes

Re: Obama To Support Palestinian State At UN Security Council by Nobody: 3:08am On May 08, 2015
There are forces that see the Israeli State as testament to the fullfilment of the scriptures and will go at all lenght to prevent the Israeli state.

Obama is at best a fool thinking his mortal appointment as US President can change what is written.

Obama has staunchly opposed the Israeli cause, supported and defended Islamic extremism and has since agreed to allow a hostile Islamic theorocracy, Iran which has since declared it's intention to see to the destruction of Israel to have Nuclear weapons.

When I call this man a bastard una go talk say I too dey miss yarn
Re: Obama To Support Palestinian State At UN Security Council by Nobody: 3:11am On May 08, 2015
kropotkin2:
there has to be a Palestinian state

But your useless nigeria must remain intact becos of free oyel

Relocate the arabs back to Arabia
Re: Obama To Support Palestinian State At UN Security Council by Nobody: 3:12am On May 08, 2015
Æåã
smallrincowis16:
why should Christians always think with there anus?
is the Israelite the original occupy of the land?

You muslim fool

I am sure your islamic calender puts the world begining in the 7th century
Re: Obama To Support Palestinian State At UN Security Council by Nobody: 3:19am On May 08, 2015
So when you see standing in the holy place 'the abomination that causes desolation,' spoken of through the prophet Daniel--let the reader understand-- Mattew 24: 15

That abomination spoken of by Christ is that sacrilage pagan shrine at the centre of the Jewish Temple.

The Palestinian cause is to ensure that the devil maintains his throne in Jerusalem.
Re: Obama To Support Palestinian State At UN Security Council by k4kings(m): 3:41am On May 08, 2015
Advice of d century: Palestine shine ur eyes well well... USA is not to be trusted
Re: Obama To Support Palestinian State At UN Security Council by arbitter: 5:18am On May 08, 2015
Im gonna ignore the fact that some ldiot actually claims he has exclusive news on what Obama plans to do on his blog.

If Obama does this what exactly are you gonna do? Insult Muslims (like that's New to us), Rant online (which is basically all you know how to do), Call Obama names (like what you think of him even matters) ? undecided
Re: Obama To Support Palestinian State At UN Security Council by arbitter: 5:27am On May 08, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:
Æåã

You muslim fool

I am sure your islamic calender puts the world begining in the 7th century

Look at this Halfwit undecided You basically have nothing better to do than post garbage about Muslims everyday on this forum, isn't that just a clear indication of how pathetic and miserable your life must be? AT the end of every day do you feel like you actually accomplished something?

I mean you can say whatever you want but how does that affect the life of any Muslim (except the thin skinned ones that easily get butthurt)

Im sure you will reply me with the same hackneyed bullshlt so take this as an infinite response to your crap.

1 Like

Re: Obama To Support Palestinian State At UN Security Council by omenka(m): 6:18am On May 08, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:
You moslems are adept at spinning your lies every where

If you think Israel will allow Jerusalem to be the Capital of that heathen Nation then you are deluded!

Arabs don't belong in Israel and that abomination of desolation that sits on the Holy of Holies will be destroyed first!

Israeli statehood is not Negotiable without Jerusalem!

And if I will remind you the creation of the Israeli state was prophesised to coincide with the rising of the wounded Beast, the Caliphate!

Jerusalem is the birthright of Israel and not to the bastard Ishmael.

I am not a Muslim you see. I'm very sure I'm a better Christian than you lot that think all Muslims should simply be vaporised so we can have an earth without them. You simply can't imagine a Christian being this unbiased I presume.

You see, I was once like most of you. I started hating the sight of Muslims when Boko Haram started their real madness in 2009. Even when I saw those kids that begged, unlike my approach towards them in the past, I used to look at them scornfully and wish they just go to hell. I told myself they collect these monies and then take them to the people who sent them to beg, and those people in turn took them to Boko Haram who then used the monies to buy weapons to "kill our brothers (christians)" in the north.

But then, I sat down one day, peeled the skin off the situation, thoroughly scrutinised it, and that was when my mind was illuminated. The Muslims themselves form the bulk of the victims of the activities of those beasts.

Such doctrine of hate would never make this world a better place even if were to be just christians occupying this planet. Just as I insist it is terrible calling a whole tribe names just for the shameful acts of some persons, so also is it profiling a religion. Even had to leave the church I used to attend not too far from my house. The pastor said some stuff that fell a little short of calling all Muslims terrorists, and that was the last time I attended the church. It is simply inappropriate.

Whichever way you guys chose to view the world is your business, I could hardly change that. It is even ironic how I see these things because I don't even have a single friend who's a Muslim! cheesy. But, always remember this, every tribe, religion, race and even family, have their respective blacksheep.

2 Likes

Re: Obama To Support Palestinian State At UN Security Council by Nobody: 7:34am On May 08, 2015
I'm sure most Christians do not know that The Talmud, which is the Jewish Holy Scriptures; is the most racist, hate-mongering, blasphemous book the world has ever known.

Excerpts:

"The Jews are called human beings, but the non-Jews are not humans. They are beasts."Talmud: Baba mezia, 114b

"The Akum (non-Jew) is like a dog. Yes, the scripture teaches to honour the the dog more than the non-Jew."Ereget Raschi Erod. 22 30

"Even though God created the non-Jew they are still animals in human form. It is not becoming for a Jew to be served by an animal. Therefore he will be served by animals in human form."Midrasch Talpioth, p. 255, Warsaw 1855

"A pregnant non-Jew is no better than a pregnant animal."Coschen hamischpat 405

"The souls of non-Jews come from impure spirits and are called pigs."Jalkut Rubeni gadol 12b

"Although the non-Jew has the same body structure as the Jew, they compare with the Jew like a monkey to a human." Schene luchoth haberith, p. 250 b

"If a Jew has a non-Jewish servant or maid who dies, one should not express sympathy to the Jew. You should tell the Jew: "God will replace 'your loss', just as if one of his oxen or asses had died"."Jore dea 377, 1

"Sexual intercourse between Gentiles is like intercourse between animals."Talmud Sanhedrin 74b

"It is permitted to take the body and the life of a Gentile."Sepher ikkarim III c 25

"A heretic Gentile you may kill outright with your own hands."Talmud, Abodah Zara, 4b

"Every Jew, who spills the blood of the godless (non-Jews), is doing the same as making a sacrifice to God."
Talmud: Bammidber raba c 21 & Jalkut 772.

"If a Jew is tempted to do evil he should go to a city where he is not known and do the evil there. Moed Kattan 17a .

"Hitting a Jew is the same as hitting God. If a heathen (gentile) hits a Jew, the gentile must be killed. Sanhedrin 58b.

Sanhedrin 57a . A Jew need not pay a gentile ("Cuthean"wink the wages owed him for work.

"If a Jew finds an object lost by a gentile ("heathen"wink it does not have to be returned. (Affirmed also in Baba Kamma 113b). Sanhedrin 76a.

God will not spare a Jew who "marries his daughter to an old man or takes a wife for his infant son or returns a lost article to a Cuthean..." Baba Mezia 24a .

"When a Jew murders a gentile ("Cuthean"wink, there will be no death penalty. What a Jew steals from a gentile he may keep. Sanhedrin 57a .

"Jews may use lies ("subterfuges"wink to circumvent a Gentile. Baba Kamma 113a.

Abodah Zarah 36b. Gentile girls are in a state of niddah (filth) from birth.

"Gentiles prefer sex with cows. Abodah Zarah 22a-22b

Sanhedrin 106a . Says Mary was a LovePeddler: "She who was the descendant of princes and governors played the harlot with carpenters." Also in footnote #2 to Shabbath 104b of the Soncino edition, it is stated that in the "uncensored" text of the Talmud it is written that Jesus mother, "Miriam the hairdresser," had sex with many men.

Gittin 57a. Says Jesus is being boiled in "hot excrement."

Shabbath 116a. Jews must destroy the books of the Christians, i.e. the New Testament.
Re: Obama To Support Palestinian State At UN Security Council by nduchucks: 7:41am On May 08, 2015
It is interesting that the few so-called Jews among us who have been shouting, "divide Nigeria", "lets form our own nation", etc, are the same people who are against Palestinian statehood.
Re: Obama To Support Palestinian State At UN Security Council by Nobody: 7:53am On May 08, 2015
Jesus was not a Christian but a Jewish rabbi

Christianity is a sect under Judaism and we are proud to be Worshiping the same God YHW as the Jews

I thought your scheming flea infested schiziod fake prophet claimed his pagan diety allah was the same as YHW?

You see how everyday your satanic religion is expoaed

Zoharariel:
I'm sure most Christians do not know that The Talmud, which is the Jewish Holy Scriptures; is the most racist, hate-mongering, blasphemous book the world has ever known.

Excerpts:

"The Jews are called human beings, but the non-Jews are not humans. They are beasts."Talmud: Baba mezia, 114b

"The Akum (non-Jew) is like a dog. Yes, the scripture teaches to honour the the dog more than the non-Jew."Ereget Raschi Erod. 22 30

"Even though God created the non-Jew they are still animals in human form. It is not becoming for a Jew to be served by an animal. Therefore he will be served by animals in human form."Midrasch Talpioth, p. 255, Warsaw 1855

"A pregnant non-Jew is no better than a pregnant animal."Coschen hamischpat 405

"The souls of non-Jews come from impure spirits and are called pigs."Jalkut Rubeni gadol 12b

"Although the non-Jew has the same body structure as the Jew, they compare with the Jew like a monkey to a human." Schene luchoth haberith, p. 250 b

"If a Jew has a non-Jewish servant or maid who dies, one should not express sympathy to the Jew. You should tell the Jew: "God will replace 'your loss', just as if one of his oxen or asses had died"."Jore dea 377, 1

"Sexual intercourse between Gentiles is like intercourse between animals."Talmud Sanhedrin 74b

"It is permitted to take the body and the life of a Gentile."Sepher ikkarim III c 25

"A heretic Gentile you may kill outright with your own hands."Talmud, Abodah Zara, 4b

"Every Jew, who spills the blood of the godless (non-Jews), is doing the same as making a sacrifice to God."
Talmud: Bammidber raba c 21 & Jalkut 772.

"If a Jew is tempted to do evil he should go to a city where he is not known and do the evil there. Moed Kattan 17a .

"Hitting a Jew is the same as hitting God. If a heathen (gentile) hits a Jew, the gentile must be killed. Sanhedrin 58b.

Sanhedrin 57a . A Jew need not pay a gentile ("Cuthean"wink the wages owed him for work.

"If a Jew finds an object lost by a gentile ("heathen"wink it does not have to be returned. (Affirmed also in Baba Kamma 113b). Sanhedrin 76a.

God will not spare a Jew who "marries his daughter to an old man or takes a wife for his infant son or returns a lost article to a Cuthean..." Baba Mezia 24a .

"When a Jew murders a gentile ("Cuthean"wink, there will be no death penalty. What a Jew steals from a gentile he may keep. Sanhedrin 57a .

"Jews may use lies ("subterfuges"wink to circumvent a Gentile. Baba Kamma 113a.

Abodah Zarah 36b. Gentile girls are in a state of niddah (filth) from birth.

"Gentiles prefer sex with cows. Abodah Zarah 22a-22b

Sanhedrin 106a . Says Mary was a LovePeddler: "She who was the descendant of princes and governors played the harlot with carpenters." Also in footnote #2 to Shabbath 104b of the Soncino edition, it is stated that in the "uncensored" text of the Talmud it is written that Jesus mother, "Miriam the hairdresser," had sex with many men.

Gittin 57a. Says Jesus is being boiled in "hot excrement."

Shabbath 116a. Jews must destroy the books of the Christians, i.e. the New Testament.
Re: Obama To Support Palestinian State At UN Security Council by Nobody: 7:56am On May 08, 2015
nduchucks:
It is interesting that the few so-called Jews among us who have been shouting, "divide Nigeria", "lets form our own nation", etc, are the same people who are against Palestinian statehood.

It is also interesting that the moslem parasite among us want a pne Nigeria but are all for Palestinian independence

1 Like

Re: Obama To Support Palestinian State At UN Security Council by nduchucks: 8:04am On May 08, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

It is also interesting that the moslem parasite among us want a pne Nigeria but are all for Palestinian independence

Go and learn how to type. What da heck is pne Nigeria? dolo
Re: Obama To Support Palestinian State At UN Security Council by Nobody: 8:06am On May 08, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Jesus was not a Christian but a Jewish rabbi

Christianity is a sect under Judaism and we are proud to be Worshiping the same God YHW as the Jews

I thought your scheming flea infested schiziod fake prophet claimed his pagan diety allah was the same as YHW?

You see how everyday your satanic religion is expoaed

So I'm now a muslim simply because I exposed your master's satanic, racist, & oppressive doctrine towards humanity?

Take your hairy, black monkey ass to Israel and see if you won't be treated as a Cuthean [Gentile] & deported within 15minutes - Ode!
Re: Obama To Support Palestinian State At UN Security Council by Nobody: 8:20am On May 08, 2015
Zoharariel:

So I'm now a muslim simply because I exposed your master's satanic, racist, & oppressive doctrine towards humanity?

Take your hairy, black monkey ass to Israel and see if you won't be treated as a Cuthean [Gentile] & deported within 15minutes - Ode!

The arabic word "abd" is synomynous to black and slave.

Keep defending your arab slave masters

Your lazy inbred goat farkers will forever remain clueless to Israel

Take a good look at the map of the ME and see for yourself how Israel is surronded on every front by hateful backward Arab regimes who are in war among themselves.

The arab is a fool
Re: Obama To Support Palestinian State At UN Security Council by Nobody: 8:23am On May 08, 2015
nduchucks:

Go and learn how to type. What da heck is pne Nigeria? dolo

Israel has been in existence since 1949.

A bastard son of an ashewoe can not do anything to subvert the Israeli nation.

The Arab can go and blow himself up
Re: Obama To Support Palestinian State At UN Security Council by Octaves(m): 8:25am On May 08, 2015
I personally think Palestine (gaza and West bank) should be granted statehood. But Jerusalem should be in Israel. If palestines humble themselves and stop attacking Israel and recognize Israel's statehood, i'm sure Israel will finally concede.The palestines are too head strong but it will get them no where. Both should make concessions.
Americans should be careful who they vote into the presidency so that they don't vote one of Bin-Laden's sons one day
Re: Obama To Support Palestinian State At UN Security Council by nduchucks: 8:26am On May 08, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Israel has been in existence since 1949.

A bastard son of an ashewoe can not do anything to subvert the Israeli nation.

The Arab can go and blow himself up

That's a low blow you just threw towards the most powerful black man, Obama. Why this much self hatred? Are you onye ocha?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why They Are Attacking Tinubu / NEWPAPERS OF Lies.........there Was No Massacre In Enugu. / Who Is The Poorest Famous Politician In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.