Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,539 members, 7,837,074 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Muazu Mocks Fayose with Buhari Death-wish (photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muazu Mocks Fayose with Buhari Death-wish (photo) (46084 Views)

Gov. Fayose With Local Hunters At The EGEM Official Launch Today (photos) / Omojuwa Mocks Fayose For Travelling To China(photos) / Punch Newspaper Mocks Fayose And Wife Over Prediction (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muazu Mocks Fayose with Buhari Death-wish (photo) by clemzo101(m): 8:11am On May 08, 2015
8 point something million is not expensive u say. The question is "can seuan afford it?"
Ipledge:
it's not expensive now,should be like $45,000
Re: Muazu Mocks Fayose with Buhari Death-wish (photo) by Nobody: 8:13am On May 08, 2015
clemzo101:
8 point something million is not expensive u say. The question is "can seuan afford it?"
we never can tell
Re: Muazu Mocks Fayose with Buhari Death-wish (photo) by comos: 8:14am On May 08, 2015
letsbet:
I have said it before and am saying it again, Muazu is a Buhari's sympathaizer!
you are absolutely right

2 Likes

Re: Muazu Mocks Fayose with Buhari Death-wish (photo) by adenine02: 9:44am On May 08, 2015
PDP
Re: Muazu Mocks Fayose with Buhari Death-wish (photo) by hertheytheydgee(m): 9:45am On May 08, 2015
Tom and jerry

1 Like

Re: Muazu Mocks Fayose with Buhari Death-wish (photo) by anonimi: 9:46am On May 08, 2015
Instead of seriously ANALYSING what went wrong with their party's performance these two Agbaya's are still dancing naked in the public like cry cry babies.

When will they have enough sense to stop

1 Like

Re: Muazu Mocks Fayose with Buhari Death-wish (photo) by omenka(m): 9:46am On May 08, 2015
GodsMercy1:
Not sure of that story joor. He is too big for such or maybe I am over-rating him. May God unite the party.
The twitter handle is a verified one. Definitely him. It's a PDP thing, thugs from top to bottom.

Hope they rip themselves apart even further. APGA would make a better opposition.

3 Likes

Re: Muazu Mocks Fayose with Buhari Death-wish (photo) by ElFenomeno1: 9:49am On May 08, 2015
Sweetguy25:
This man was truly working for Buhari's success behind GEJs back. Now I understand what Fayose meant. These abokki people sha, they can't be trusted at all.
Shut your trap!!!!
Do you have any evidence to support your claims?
You dirty wog!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muazu Mocks Fayose with Buhari Death-wish (photo) by victors123: 9:49am On May 08, 2015
This hausa people!!! Nawa oooo what is saying is true!!

1 Like

Re: Muazu Mocks Fayose with Buhari Death-wish (photo) by grandstar(m): 9:50am On May 08, 2015
This is below the belt. Even Pacquaio would have knocked Mayweather out with this!

2 Likes

Re: Muazu Mocks Fayose with Buhari Death-wish (photo) by denedene(m): 9:51am On May 08, 2015
muazu and fayose drama, very interesting but muazu should resign his performance was disappointing

2 Likes

Re: Muazu Mocks Fayose with Buhari Death-wish (photo) by M4gunners: 9:52am On May 08, 2015
Sweetguy25:
This man was truly working for Buhari's success behind GEJs back. Now I understand what Fayose meant. These abokki people sha, they can't be trusted at all.
Only a blind man will not notice that at least for now. Fayose is too smart.

1 Like

Re: Muazu Mocks Fayose with Buhari Death-wish (photo) by Bants(m): 9:53am On May 08, 2015
Hausas look after their own yoruba ridicule their own and igbos they probably want to get rid of their own

3 Likes

Re: Muazu Mocks Fayose with Buhari Death-wish (photo) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:54am On May 08, 2015
anonimi:
Instead of seriously ANALYSING what went wrong with their party's performance these two Agbaya's are still dancing naked in the public like cry cry babies.

When will they have enough sense to stop
Hahahahaha. Goodmorning.

1 Like

Re: Muazu Mocks Fayose with Buhari Death-wish (photo) by ade4rskaj: 9:54am On May 08, 2015
we are still waiting

Re: Muazu Mocks Fayose with Buhari Death-wish (photo) by billyG(m): 9:58am On May 08, 2015
make we hear word jare,even peg,fkk,fayose,ait,gej actively campaign 4 buhari i heard when gej said he has failed nigeria in lagos.i dnt know how muazu campaign 4 GMB Gov.omo ale shld tell us,let d battle continue. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Muazu Mocks Fayose with Buhari Death-wish (photo) by Demmzy15(m): 9:59am On May 08, 2015
Ipledge:
2013 cheverolet camaro
Howu musshhh?! *In warri accent* grin
Re: Muazu Mocks Fayose with Buhari Death-wish (photo) by seedorfg(m): 9:59am On May 08, 2015
Mu'azu is a scammer in PDP grin

1 Like

Re: Muazu Mocks Fayose with Buhari Death-wish (photo) by ade4rskaj: 10:00am On May 08, 2015
PDP international crises, the story of david and goliat. the fall of a giant

1 Share

Re: Muazu Mocks Fayose with Buhari Death-wish (photo) by TeamSimple(m): 10:01am On May 08, 2015
Lwkmd,rotfl..PDP no go kill me o,chai PDP house of commotion cheesy

1 Like

Re: Muazu Mocks Fayose with Buhari Death-wish (photo) by TeamSimple(m): 10:04am On May 08, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Losers always think they have an opinion. No wonder Bayerns fans were complaining about the referee. Did the referee score the goal for Barca?
And pacquiao complained about his shoulder. Shoro niyen?

2 Likes

Re: Muazu Mocks Fayose with Buhari Death-wish (photo) by funmi4love(f): 10:06am On May 08, 2015
chumakk:
I'm enjoying this show
na big show o make I grab my bottle of coke dey watch as d show unfold

1 Like

Re: Muazu Mocks Fayose with Buhari Death-wish (photo) by spencekat(m): 10:07am On May 08, 2015
Muazu ought to have resigned since he led PDP to the heavy and embarrassing defeat at the polls.A Captain will always prefer to sink with the distressed vessel.He should go!.

1 Like

Re: Muazu Mocks Fayose with Buhari Death-wish (photo) by domopps(m): 10:19am On May 08, 2015
Tho am a supporter of APC and lover of GMB but i love. Muazu's calmness

Cheeeeers

1 Like

Re: Muazu Mocks Fayose with Buhari Death-wish (photo) by allanphash7(m): 10:22am On May 08, 2015
72 cartons on snapp and smirnoff ice for you joor.

Cike not allowed here pls
funmi4love:
na big show o make I grab my bottle of coke dey watch as d show unfold

1 Like

Re: Muazu Mocks Fayose with Buhari Death-wish (photo) by kristisking(m): 10:22am On May 08, 2015
Ode after he plotted the fall of PDP.Fayose still remains our man.This mole's secrete dealings with APC was exposed by Fayose that's why he is ranting.

2 Likes

Re: Muazu Mocks Fayose with Buhari Death-wish (photo) by MKO4ever(m): 10:24am On May 08, 2015
Sweetguy25:

Muazu was not the only PDP member that was working for APC, I have good authority that FFK was also an Agent of APC!!!

1 Like

Re: Muazu Mocks Fayose with Buhari Death-wish (photo) by SMGS(m): 10:28am On May 08, 2015
Same story, different titles. Nairaland has joined this culture of waste and duplication, I will end it in my time - I AM THE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA
Re: Muazu Mocks Fayose with Buhari Death-wish (photo) by realborn(m): 10:36am On May 08, 2015
The unpresidential President's dearth of leadership traits is trickling down to the body he is expected to lead.

GEJ/Muazu/Fayose/PDP, a case study for leadership schools.

I pity Abati the most!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bayelsa Tribunal Chairman Affirms Governor Diri’s Election, Disagrees / David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter / Saraki Releases Press Statement On Why He Decamped To PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.