Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,105 members, 7,814,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Muazu Mocks Fayose with Buhari Death-wish (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muazu Mocks Fayose with Buhari Death-wish (photo) (46040 Views)

Gov. Fayose With Local Hunters At The EGEM Official Launch Today (photos) / Omojuwa Mocks Fayose For Travelling To China(photos) / Punch Newspaper Mocks Fayose And Wife Over Prediction (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muazu Mocks Fayose with Buhari Death-wish (photo) by Humblega(m): 10:54pm On May 07, 2015
National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party, Alhaji Adamu Mu’azu, has responded to the threat of Governor Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti State to release evidence of Mu’azu’s “underhand dealings” with the All Progressives Congress.

PDOP Chair, Adamu Muazu
Punchng
The PDP National Chairman had faulted the calls of some PDP leaders on him and other members of the National Working Committee of the party to resign, following the heavy defeat suffered by the party in the recent general elections, especially its loss in the presidential poll.

Fayose, one of those pushing for the resignation of Mu’azu, had threatened that he would release incriminating evidence of the national chairman’s secret support for the APC, if Mu’azu pushed further his defence.

On his twitter handle on Thursday, Mu’azu, who is said to be outside the country, mocked the controversial governor, wondering if the Ekiti governor’s “evidence” would not be like his “evidence” during the presidential campaign, when Fayose said he was sure that the APC presidential candidate, Muhammadu Buhari, was dying in a London hospital.

http://saharareporters.com/2015/05/07/pdp-chair-mu%E2%80%99azu-dares-gov-fayose-mocks-him-over-buhari%E2%80%99s-death-wish

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muazu Mocks Fayose with Buhari Death-wish (photo) by Nobody: 10:56pm On May 07, 2015
Not sure of that story joor. He is too big for such or maybe I am over-rating him. May God unite the party.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Muazu Mocks Fayose with Buhari Death-wish (photo) by chaberry(m): 11:02pm On May 07, 2015
APC started the slaughtering of PDP, now i'm sure PDP will finally die due to internal disagreement

56 Likes

Re: Muazu Mocks Fayose with Buhari Death-wish (photo) by Sweetguy25: 11:04pm On May 07, 2015
This man was truly working for Buhari's success behind GEJs back. Now I understand what Fayose meant. These abokki people sha, they can't be trusted at all.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muazu Mocks Fayose with Buhari Death-wish (photo) by chaberry(m): 11:06pm On May 07, 2015
Sweetguy25:
This man was truly working for Buhari's success behind GEJs back. Now I understand what Fayose meant. These abokki people sha, they can't be trusted at all.
YOU ARE NOT FAR FROM THE TRUTH, YOU KNOW?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muazu Mocks Fayose with Buhari Death-wish (photo) by dunkem21(m): 11:07pm On May 07, 2015
Muazu and FFK worked for APC.

5 Likes

Re: Muazu Mocks Fayose with Buhari Death-wish (photo) by abduljabbar4(m): 11:53pm On May 07, 2015
Sweetguy25:
Losers always think they have an opinion. No wonder Bayerns fans were complaining about the referee. Did the referee score the goal for Barca?

99 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Muazu Mocks Fayose with Buhari Death-wish (photo) by abduljabbar4(m): 11:53pm On May 07, 2015
Sweetguy25:
Losers always think they have an opinion. No wonder Bayern fans were complaining about the referee. Did the referee score the goal for Barca?

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muazu Mocks Fayose with Buhari Death-wish (photo) by abduljabbar4(m): 11:57pm On May 07, 2015
chaberry:
YOU ARE NOT FAR FROM THE TRUTH, YOU KNOW?
Yorubas are backstabbers same with hausa people right? Hehehehehe. Losers always look for excuses

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muazu Mocks Fayose with Buhari Death-wish (photo) by stephenqueen: 2:42am On May 08, 2015
GMB MY HERO, FASHOLA MY ROLE MODEL Keep calm and vote www.nairaland.com/twaci as Miss NL

Team TWACI all the way God bless you all

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muazu Mocks Fayose with Buhari Death-wish (photo) by SendeKamo: 3:18am On May 08, 2015
It is long overdue. You could not deliver just resign and comfortably pursue your.agenda biko.

2 Likes

Re: Muazu Mocks Fayose with Buhari Death-wish (photo) by k4kings(m): 3:45am On May 08, 2015
Muazu Muazu becareful ooo. If he releases it nw wahala go burst ooo Oya take style beg am ok cos me I knw say u do werin em dey accuse u of.

2 Likes

Re: Muazu Mocks Fayose with Buhari Death-wish (photo) by Nobody: 3:46am On May 08, 2015
K
Re: Muazu Mocks Fayose with Buhari Death-wish (photo) by jmichlins(m): 5:43am On May 08, 2015
вʀιηg тнє gαмє ση ρɗρ. ωαтċнιηg уσυ gυуѕ ση му qнɗ ѕαмѕυηg тν

3 Likes

Re: Muazu Mocks Fayose with Buhari Death-wish (photo) by benuejosh: 5:48am On May 08, 2015
Muazu about to port
Re: Muazu Mocks Fayose with Buhari Death-wish (photo) by dollarsplenty(m): 5:54am On May 08, 2015
fayose is a respecter of nobody; he will treat muazu's f...k up publicly,

wait! wetin concern me with pdp self?

Muuazu no dey there wen Fayose dey wish BABA death

why e no ask for evidence then?

PDP is under serious spell

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muazu Mocks Fayose with Buhari Death-wish (photo) by theV0ice: 6:19am On May 08, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy I like this.

Fayose has 'evidence' cheesy of course Muazu knows the kind of 'evidence' and 'facts' PDP peddle. The likes believed only by the mentally slow wink or the criminally mischievous wink

Like the 'evidence' of Buhari 'dying' in a London hospital and snapping photos in a suite in an abuja hotel that 'looks' like chattam house in UK wink

Truly Fayose has 'evidence' grin finally you all will expose all the evil machinations you orchestrated against a GMB jejelly going about his campaigns

Make una Kill una selves....wetin concern me or concern GMB? cheesy

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muazu Mocks Fayose with Buhari Death-wish (photo) by chaberry(m): 6:54am On May 08, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Yorubas are backstabbers same with hausa people right? Hehehehehe. Losers always look for excuses
You really don't need to quote me, to say that trash

3 Likes

Re: Muazu Mocks Fayose with Buhari Death-wish (photo) by chumakk: 7:02am On May 08, 2015
I'm enjoying this show

4 Likes

Re: Muazu Mocks Fayose with Buhari Death-wish (photo) by koikoi2(m): 7:05am On May 08, 2015
PDP is full of traitors.

1 Like

Re: Muazu Mocks Fayose with Buhari Death-wish (photo) by abduljabbar4(m): 7:07am On May 08, 2015
chaberry:
You really don't need to quote me, to say that trash
K

4 Likes

Re: Muazu Mocks Fayose with Buhari Death-wish (photo) by Nobody: 7:10am On May 08, 2015
clemzo101:
Abeg how much the winner go collect and what's d brand of the car to be given out?
2013 cheverolet camaro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muazu Mocks Fayose with Buhari Death-wish (photo) by Nobody: 7:11am On May 08, 2015
This is absolutely nonsense.

Medicine after death.
Re: Muazu Mocks Fayose with Buhari Death-wish (photo) by jazinogold(m): 7:22am On May 08, 2015
these men are funny....mk I go boil beans Jor!

1 Like

Re: Muazu Mocks Fayose with Buhari Death-wish (photo) by double0seven(m): 7:22am On May 08, 2015
Fayose and Co. should leave Muazu alone jare. The situation in the North was quite different from the southwest. GMB had such a strong cult like support in the North such that any politician who is contesting for a political position, who is seen campeigning against Buhari will most likely loose the election; the people will vote against him. That's is why PDP governorship candidates in the North stopped actively campaigning for GEJ. They only campaigned for themselves.

In Kaduna for instance, the PDP governorship candidate at a point put Buhari's picture on his posters.

8 Likes

Re: Muazu Mocks Fayose with Buhari Death-wish (photo) by letsbet(m): 7:29am On May 08, 2015
I have said it before and am saying it again, Muazu is a Buhari's sympathaizer!

5 Likes

Re: Muazu Mocks Fayose with Buhari Death-wish (photo) by Pavore9: 7:31am On May 08, 2015
Abeg make dem go sit down! There is no honour among thieves!
Re: Muazu Mocks Fayose with Buhari Death-wish (photo) by clemzo101(m): 7:59am On May 08, 2015
grin can Seun even afford one of these for himself?
Ipledge:
2013 cheverolet camaro

2 Likes

Re: Muazu Mocks Fayose with Buhari Death-wish (photo) by Nobody: 8:04am On May 08, 2015
clemzo101:
grin can Seun even afford one of these for himself?
it's not expensive now,should be like $45,000

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bleaching: Fani Kayode Mocks Atiku And Dino Melaye (Picture) / Dino Melaye Shares Photos With Remi Tinubu / President Buhari Calls Super Eagles On Phone: #World Cup 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.