Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,767 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:17 PM

A Tribute To A Dear Friend - Desire Nwosu - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Tribute To A Dear Friend - Desire Nwosu (1632 Views)

A Tribute To The Supermod, Lalasticlala / Ladies, When You Have Desire For Sex, What Do You Do? / 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Tribute To A Dear Friend - Desire Nwosu by luigiajah(m): 8:36am On May 08, 2015
I remember the days when we were kids. We
played together , talked and laughed.
When we were asked to talk about our different
schools.
When I remember all these years of friendship I
smile.
But the cloud of sadness that fills my heart. Is so
great.
I can't believe I've lost you. I never believed you
were gone. You were just 17. Beautiful, Stunning. I
regret snubbing you for the last 2 weeks.
Desire, you'll forever remain in my heart. I'll miss
you. RIP.
I'm so confused... I can't stop crying... It's just a
blow that I can't take.
You'll be somewhere better now. I guess. Heaven is
the only place meant for you..
I'm really losing my mind.
I loved you as a friend xo much.
RIP

Cc

Ishilove
Lalasticlala
Farano
Seun
Re: A Tribute To A Dear Friend - Desire Nwosu by DuchessLily(f): 8:39am On May 08, 2015
Eh yah! RIP girl

Take heart bro
Re: A Tribute To A Dear Friend - Desire Nwosu by Holywizard: 9:19am On May 08, 2015
she looks like a virgin...
SHE AS FRESH VEGETABLE JUST WASTE...
Re: A Tribute To A Dear Friend - Desire Nwosu by Jayjay0(m): 9:56am On May 08, 2015
she's beautiful embarassed rip
Re: A Tribute To A Dear Friend - Desire Nwosu by bastien: 10:20am On May 08, 2015
She is dashing

BTW weitin kill her?
Re: A Tribute To A Dear Friend - Desire Nwosu by Nobody: 10:53am On May 08, 2015
Holywizard:
she looks like a virgin...

SHE AS FRESH VEGETABLE JUST WASTE...
grin Use your brain,it is GOD's gift...
Re: A Tribute To A Dear Friend - Desire Nwosu by Holywizard: 3:54pm On May 08, 2015
wakacome:
grin Use your brain,it is GOD's gift...
my frnd is being laid to rest 2day. Fresh girl & an outstanding fresh graduate....
Re: A Tribute To A Dear Friend - Desire Nwosu by braindamage(m): 8:40pm On May 08, 2015
Take Heart Man. God loves her more. She was indeed a blessing to you. Stay strong
Re: A Tribute To A Dear Friend - Desire Nwosu by happyjuliet(f): 10:03pm On May 08, 2015
Bro take heart, man proposed, God disposed God knows best.
Re: A Tribute To A Dear Friend - Desire Nwosu by kosablaze(m): 8:00pm On May 09, 2015
rip to d dead....
still cant bliv tho
Re: A Tribute To A Dear Friend - Desire Nwosu by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 09, 2015
embarassed *** sobs profusely***
Re: A Tribute To A Dear Friend - Desire Nwosu by lasunakin(m): 9:23pm On May 09, 2015
RIP.. GOD bless your soul.

(1) (Reply)

How Do We Know If A Girl Is A Virgin? / I Ended Up In Hospital Bed Because Of Her. See Why!!! / Downsides Of Being An Introvert????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.