Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,730 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

HIV TATOO: If You Can't Read Btw The Lines: You'll Read Btw The Legs-jacob Zuma - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HIV TATOO: If You Can't Read Btw The Lines: You'll Read Btw The Legs-jacob Zuma (2858 Views)

Groom Lies Down As Bride Spreads His Legs. Photo Goes Viral / When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date / Guys After Looking At This Tatoo In Your NEW Girl Friend Iranu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

HIV TATOO: If You Can't Read Btw The Lines: You'll Read Btw The Legs-jacob Zuma by havocypie: 8:48am On May 08, 2015
South Africa’s President Jacob Zuma, known for his infamous comments as deputy president that he showered after having unprotected sex with an HIV positive woman to “minimize [his] risk of contracting the disease,” signed a controversial new bill aimed at fighting the spread of HIV in the African nation. The new law will require all South Africans who test positive for HIV to have their status tattooed on their pelvis– marking the greatest step in the history of combating HIV.From now on, every person who is tested and found to be HIV-positive would not only receive counseling and medication, they would also get a mark in a form of a tattoo near their genitals to warn potential sexual partners.

“The mark is to protect those who can’t say no to sex. If you can’t read between the lines, you should be able to read between the legs because that’s where the status would be tattooed… We also encourage those who are already living with the virus to go to their nearest public hospital and have their status tattooed,” said President Zuma after signing the bill and drinking his ARVs.

President Zuma volunteered to be the first South African citizen to get his status tattooed and also announced that the first 10 million previously diagnosed HIV-positive South Africans to volunteer to have their HIV statuses tattooed would receive a R50,000 funeral expense voucher.
South Africa has the biggest and highest HIV profile epidemic in the world. In 2012, an estimated 6.1 million people were living with HIV, with 240,000 South Africans dying from AIDS-related illnesses. In a country where such a large percentage of sexually active people are likely to be HIV-positive, President Zuma is hoping that this radical measure will help slow the HIV/AIDS pandemic from spreading further.
We predict a boom in the tattoo removal business in South Africa.

*modified*
Lalastica, Seun, ishilove
If you are in support 'like' against 'share'.

http://www.stdcheck.com/blog/president-zuma-to-new-hiv-patients-its-tattoo-time/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HIV TATOO: If You Can't Read Btw The Lines: You'll Read Btw The Legs-jacob Zuma by Acekidc4(m): 8:52am On May 08, 2015
This Man is an Agbero not a President!!
Re: HIV TATOO: If You Can't Read Btw The Lines: You'll Read Btw The Legs-jacob Zuma by temitemi1(m): 8:53am On May 08, 2015
Wonderful step!

1 Like

Re: HIV TATOO: If You Can't Read Btw The Lines: You'll Read Btw The Legs-jacob Zuma by midolian(m): 8:54am On May 08, 2015
WoW...

Nigeria is in dire need of this kinda development..Only that this will discourage many from going to check their status..

+ @ moments of quickies, one will hardly notice this or won't notice @ all..And mayb in this case, tattooing it on the forehead will b better grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HIV TATOO: If You Can't Read Btw The Lines: You'll Read Btw The Legs-jacob Zuma by jamex93(m): 9:02am On May 08, 2015
kai

e funny sha
Re: HIV TATOO: If You Can't Read Btw The Lines: You'll Read Btw The Legs-jacob Zuma by francizy(m): 9:03am On May 08, 2015
Hehehehehe, that will help those of us that hate protection

But really, I don't believe this crap shiit tho undecided
Re: HIV TATOO: If You Can't Read Btw The Lines: You'll Read Btw The Legs-jacob Zuma by Shortyy(f): 9:07am On May 08, 2015
ewww! gross! but that's a good idea tho.

1 Like

Re: HIV TATOO: If You Can't Read Btw The Lines: You'll Read Btw The Legs-jacob Zuma by Cutehector(m): 9:12am On May 08, 2015
Jacob zuma na mad man sha... Hiv aint written on d face tho..
Re: HIV TATOO: If You Can't Read Btw The Lines: You'll Read Btw The Legs-jacob Zuma by TI1919(m): 9:14am On May 08, 2015
grin
Re: HIV TATOO: If You Can't Read Btw The Lines: You'll Read Btw The Legs-jacob Zuma by Young03(m): 9:15am On May 08, 2015
O boi, makin brain o
Re: HIV TATOO: If You Can't Read Btw The Lines: You'll Read Btw The Legs-jacob Zuma by maryam6(f): 9:15am On May 08, 2015
Am short of magana.
Re: HIV TATOO: If You Can't Read Btw The Lines: You'll Read Btw The Legs-jacob Zuma by adanduka: 9:16am On May 08, 2015
grin
PARENTS WHO WANT THEIR CHILDREN TO BE VIRGINS FOR LIFE CAN ALSO TATOO AT BIRTH tongue
Re: HIV TATOO: If You Can't Read Btw The Lines: You'll Read Btw The Legs-jacob Zuma by Nobody: 9:17am On May 08, 2015
Ahn ahn,na which kind tin b dis
Re: HIV TATOO: If You Can't Read Btw The Lines: You'll Read Btw The Legs-jacob Zuma by joseph1832(m): 9:18am On May 08, 2015
Aside killing Africans I must say South Africa really got me with this one. Its a welcome move. At least those with the disease will know and have a rethink whenever they want to lie about their status.

Funny thing is some NGO will come ranting and say its stereotyping and branding bla bla bla!. Thing is, they wouldn't call it such names when an HIV positive individual have unprotected sex with an individual who is negative.

So my take, whoever is HiV positive, and goes ahead and have unprotected sex with someone who is negative, should face the death penalty!. grin. Lol.
Re: HIV TATOO: If You Can't Read Btw The Lines: You'll Read Btw The Legs-jacob Zuma by Nobody: 9:28am On May 08, 2015
I don't know what to say lipsrsealed
Re: HIV TATOO: If You Can't Read Btw The Lines: You'll Read Btw The Legs-jacob Zuma by francizy(m): 9:31am On May 08, 2015
softysparky:
I don't know what to say lipsrsealed

I see you wink
Re: HIV TATOO: If You Can't Read Btw The Lines: You'll Read Btw The Legs-jacob Zuma by Nobody: 9:36am On May 08, 2015
francizy:

I see you wink
Were you looking for me?
Re: HIV TATOO: If You Can't Read Btw The Lines: You'll Read Btw The Legs-jacob Zuma by PunkyOh(f): 9:38am On May 08, 2015
I'm loving this idea!

1 Like

Re: HIV TATOO: If You Can't Read Btw The Lines: You'll Read Btw The Legs-jacob Zuma by cyprus000: 9:44am On May 08, 2015
[size=13pt] Lol..grin
Even their president is HIV+
That means he will have a lot of HIV+ asperantsgrin From his fans.
Their case is spirictual
[/size]
Re: HIV TATOO: If You Can't Read Btw The Lines: You'll Read Btw The Legs-jacob Zuma by francizy(m): 10:21am On May 08, 2015
softysparky:

Were you looking for me?

Always..
Re: HIV TATOO: If You Can't Read Btw The Lines: You'll Read Btw The Legs-jacob Zuma by francizy(m): 10:22am On May 08, 2015
PunkyOh:
I'm loving this idea!

Hmmm, nice lap wink

You shoudda pushed the skirts up a bit more.. wink
Re: HIV TATOO: If You Can't Read Btw The Lines: You'll Read Btw The Legs-jacob Zuma by francizy(m): 10:25am On May 08, 2015
Shortyy:
ewww! gross! but that's a good idea tho.

What's gross here? Abi you never see prick before?
Re: HIV TATOO: If You Can't Read Btw The Lines: You'll Read Btw The Legs-jacob Zuma by Nobody: 10:25am On May 08, 2015
warris is dis cheesy,end time tatoo.
Re: HIV TATOO: If You Can't Read Btw The Lines: You'll Read Btw The Legs-jacob Zuma by Truckpusher(m): 10:27am On May 08, 2015
prettythicksme:
warris is dis cheesy,end time tatoo.
grin grin grin grin grin smh
Re: HIV TATOO: If You Can't Read Btw The Lines: You'll Read Btw The Legs-jacob Zuma by Nobody: 10:30am On May 08, 2015
Truckpusher:
grin grin grin grin grin smh
u like to get one cheesy cheesy
Re: HIV TATOO: If You Can't Read Btw The Lines: You'll Read Btw The Legs-jacob Zuma by Truckpusher(m): 10:30am On May 08, 2015
francizy:

No mind her ,people like her dey use peniis play kpoju kpoju.
Re: HIV TATOO: If You Can't Read Btw The Lines: You'll Read Btw The Legs-jacob Zuma by Nobody: 10:31am On May 08, 2015
francizy:

show her ur own naa cheesy
Re: HIV TATOO: If You Can't Read Btw The Lines: You'll Read Btw The Legs-jacob Zuma by Truckpusher(m): 10:32am On May 08, 2015
prettythicksme:
u like to get one cheesy cheesy

Re: HIV TATOO: If You Can't Read Btw The Lines: You'll Read Btw The Legs-jacob Zuma by francizy(m): 10:32am On May 08, 2015
Truckpusher:
No mind her ,people like her dey use peniis play kpoju kpoju.

Hahahaha, I bow oh! U get wetin dey my mind self, she fit dey lick lollipop ni... cheesy
Re: HIV TATOO: If You Can't Read Btw The Lines: You'll Read Btw The Legs-jacob Zuma by francizy(m): 10:33am On May 08, 2015
prettythicksme:
show her ur own naa cheesy

Nahhh.. She dey form holy and my own is not for holy people to see. I can show you if you want to see.. Just give the magic word and it's yours... wink
Re: HIV TATOO: If You Can't Read Btw The Lines: You'll Read Btw The Legs-jacob Zuma by Truckpusher(m): 10:34am On May 08, 2015
francizy:

Hahahaha, I bow oh! U get wetin dey my mind self, she fit dey lick lollipop self.. cheesy
Carry ice cream scatter the whole place sotay bed be like were children pee angry

All these girls eh angry
Re: HIV TATOO: If You Can't Read Btw The Lines: You'll Read Btw The Legs-jacob Zuma by Nobody: 10:34am On May 08, 2015
francizy:

Nahhh.. She dey form holy and my own is not for holy people to see. I can show you if you want to see.. Just give the magic word and it's yours... wink
I love u baby,show me cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Just One Word. / See Shocking Truth About Ladies!!! / Some Partners Brings Good Luck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.