Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,418 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

Osinbajo And Aregbesola At The EP Summit In Abuja [Photos] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo And Aregbesola At The EP Summit In Abuja [Photos] (35744 Views)

Fayose, Ajimobi And Aregbesola Laughing Out Loud. Caption Photo / Osinbajo, Ajimobi, El-Rufai And Aregbesola Laugh So Hard At Launch Of Free Meal / Ajimobi Sits On Ambode And Aregbesola's Laps As They Laugh Out Loud (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo And Aregbesola At The EP Summit In Abuja [Photos] by dainformant(m): 12:03pm On May 08, 2015
Since after the presidential election, vice-president elect, Prof Yemi Osinbajo has been from one summit to the other (both local and foreign) in a bid to prepare grounds on tackling bothering issues in the country when the next government steps in. The VP elect was a special guest at the just concluded Economic Policy Summit held at the Sheraton Hotel Abuja, on Tuesday. Both international dignitaries and notable Nigerians like, Mallam El-Rufai, Ruaf Aregbesola of Osun state, former governor Fayemi and others also graced the event.

National Helm
http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/05/photos-prof-osinbajo-el-rufai-rauf.html

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo And Aregbesola At The EP Summit In Abuja [Photos] by dainformant(m): 12:04pm On May 08, 2015
MORE

6 Likes

Re: Osinbajo And Aregbesola At The EP Summit In Abuja [Photos] by olaideeeedris(m): 12:05pm On May 08, 2015
Am yet to see the stylish handshake sir

11 Likes

Re: Osinbajo And Aregbesola At The EP Summit In Abuja [Photos] by phyllosilicate(m): 12:05pm On May 08, 2015
All I see is SWAG.

12 Likes

Re: Osinbajo And Aregbesola At The EP Summit In Abuja [Photos] by AustineE1: 12:12pm On May 08, 2015
Ogboni thingz! Lol!

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo And Aregbesola At The EP Summit In Abuja [Photos] by Ezenwammadu(m): 12:13pm On May 08, 2015
AregbeRascal has not paid his workers seven months salary and he is showing swag...TUFIAKWA

65 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Osinbajo And Aregbesola At The EP Summit In Abuja [Photos] by Nobody: 12:16pm On May 08, 2015
so? Even Abati can do the same thing.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo And Aregbesola At The EP Summit In Abuja [Photos] by jbl007(m): 12:17pm On May 08, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
AregbeRascal has not paid his workers seven months salary and he is showing swag...TUFIAKWA
no mind am...Dah hin goatie lyk scrubbing brush.

22 Likes

Re: Osinbajo And Aregbesola At The EP Summit In Abuja [Photos] by Nobody: 12:22pm On May 08, 2015
Swag 101, but I can't find it

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo And Aregbesola At The EP Summit In Abuja [Photos] by Nobody: 12:25pm On May 08, 2015
BUHARI my HERO!
AMEACHI my ROLE MODEL!!
FASHOLA my GUY!!!

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo And Aregbesola At The EP Summit In Abuja [Photos] by Elruhamah: 12:30pm On May 08, 2015
This is nice. I especially like the picture with the white men hanging on to Osinbanjo's every word.
But wait who didn't get the memo about dress code?

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo And Aregbesola At The EP Summit In Abuja [Photos] by Tolexander: 12:33pm On May 08, 2015
they may probably have got the greetings when they were in Tinubu's cabinet.

That Aregbesola can lie for African.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo And Aregbesola At The EP Summit In Abuja [Photos] by joseph1832(m): 1:10pm On May 08, 2015
Tolexander:
they may probably have got the greetings when they were in Tinubu's cabinet.

That Aregbesola can lie for African.
Abeg dem get swag jare! Imagine Sambo doing this kind of stuff? He fit by mistake slap the person wey him one greet.
lmao.

All hail Dumbo Sambo!!!.

15 Likes

Re: Osinbajo And Aregbesola At The EP Summit In Abuja [Photos] by ferhyntorlah(f): 1:15pm On May 08, 2015
jbl007:
no mind am...Dan hin goatie lyk scrubbing brush.
Abeg abeg abeg, no kill person with laughter oooooo.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo And Aregbesola At The EP Summit In Abuja [Photos] by dainformant(m): 1:16pm On May 08, 2015
SK in action
Jklue007:
BUHARI my HERO!
AMEACHI my ROLE MODEL!!
FASHOLA my GUY!!!
Re: Osinbajo And Aregbesola At The EP Summit In Abuja [Photos] by Tolexander: 1:19pm On May 08, 2015
joseph1832:
Abeg dem get swag jare! Imagine Sambo doing this kind of stuff? He fit by mistake slap the person wey him one greet.
lmao.

All hail Dumbo Sambo!!!.
that one even better, if na Sambo pull that swag wey Osinbajo pull, e sure mi sey na the guy dicck he go grab.

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo And Aregbesola At The EP Summit In Abuja [Photos] by joseph1832(m): 1:25pm On May 08, 2015
Tolexander:
that one even better, if na Sambo pull that swag wey Osinbajo pull, e sure mi sey na the guy dicck he go grab.
LMAO!!!. We for even wonder why him start to dey get gay attribute sef. Lol.
Re: Osinbajo And Aregbesola At The EP Summit In Abuja [Photos] by AWONEYAN(m): 1:32pm On May 08, 2015
I be wan ask, why Osibanjo likes that type of cloth always......

just thinking

sai baba

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo And Aregbesola At The EP Summit In Abuja [Photos] by dainformant(m): 1:40pm On May 08, 2015
abeg, no vex, who be Sambo again sef
joseph1832:
lmao.

All hail Dumbo Sambo!!!.

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo And Aregbesola At The EP Summit In Abuja [Photos] by trippleKAY(m): 1:46pm On May 08, 2015
AWONEYAN:
I be wan ask, why Osibanjo likes that type of cloth always......

just thinking

sai baba
lolzzz. Buhari na alround white while osibanjo na alround black.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo And Aregbesola At The EP Summit In Abuja [Photos] by courage54(m): 1:49pm On May 08, 2015
GATHERING OF INTELLECTUALS WHERE THE LIKES OF FAYOSE, FFK, ASARI TOKUNBO, TOMPOLO, ATEKE TOM, AND ALL GEJ SYCOPHANTS CAN NOT BE FOUND

GOD BLESS BUHARI/OSINBAJO

18 Likes

Re: Osinbajo And Aregbesola At The EP Summit In Abuja [Photos] by slimderek(m): 1:49pm On May 08, 2015
Shaking like Frat guys
Re: Osinbajo And Aregbesola At The EP Summit In Abuja [Photos] by Texcoco(m): 1:50pm On May 08, 2015
Not concerned as far as Osun workers who voted APC are starving to death...we're good.

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo And Aregbesola At The EP Summit In Abuja [Photos] by Wendyslim(f): 1:50pm On May 08, 2015
Buhari ,osinbajo loo leee sheeee
Re: Osinbajo And Aregbesola At The EP Summit In Abuja [Photos] by Nobody: 1:51pm On May 08, 2015
I see life: those men have got life in them. And that makes them lively men.

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo And Aregbesola At The EP Summit In Abuja [Photos] by anonimi: 1:51pm On May 08, 2015
Aregbe don pay the salaries wey im owe Osun workers abi

Useless man wey dey distribute change and chop N18.6 billion for im state house. shocked

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2081946_change_jpeg1d261807316c13729a0ba23ee58934ff

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2042395_b7fvnpiiaabroh_jpeg81b2c4466e71003dbe03de8be0975de0

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo And Aregbesola At The EP Summit In Abuja [Photos] by funkyfrevy(f): 1:51pm On May 08, 2015
Thanks to God d era of bling bling pastors will soon b over
Re: Osinbajo And Aregbesola At The EP Summit In Abuja [Photos] by kcynho(m): 1:51pm On May 08, 2015
[size=15pt] WITH DUE RESPECT TO OSINBAJO & AREGBESOLA NA JUST SMALL TIN DEM BOTH USE ESCAPE POVERTY ,KAI !!!!!! #FreedomOfSpeech [/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo And Aregbesola At The EP Summit In Abuja [Photos] by Nobody: 1:52pm On May 08, 2015
Ok...see those expat clerk kneeling down before Osinbajo..they shall all kneel before our leaders in the days to come. grin

Anyway, I am impressed with Aregbesola, he has been the most consistent APC governor in the SW. I remember him seating on the roof waving the broom on top of the SUV conveying Buhari & others during the primaries grin

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo And Aregbesola At The EP Summit In Abuja [Photos] by MARKone(m): 1:52pm On May 08, 2015
Aregbe Rascal..... grin

pay ur workers

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo And Aregbesola At The EP Summit In Abuja [Photos] by mcquin(m): 1:53pm On May 08, 2015
Really the pic with the 2 white guys wanting to pick up every word shows they respect Osibanjo's intellect.

Some buffons will be here to say Sambo is a better VP? Lawd seriously dash this people sense, it comes from you.

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo And Aregbesola At The EP Summit In Abuja [Photos] by youngberry001(m): 1:53pm On May 08, 2015
uhmm my lovely v.p

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UK Crime Agency Replies Vanguard / APC Campaigns In Kano South Senatorial District (Photos) / What Does This Photo Tell You About Nigerian Roads?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.