Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,468 members, 7,819,711 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Osinbajo And Aregbesola At The EP Summit In Abuja [Photos] - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo And Aregbesola At The EP Summit In Abuja [Photos] (35762 Views)

Fayose, Ajimobi And Aregbesola Laughing Out Loud. Caption Photo / Osinbajo, Ajimobi, El-Rufai And Aregbesola Laugh So Hard At Launch Of Free Meal / Ajimobi Sits On Ambode And Aregbesola's Laps As They Laugh Out Loud (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo And Aregbesola At The EP Summit In Abuja [Photos] by LordCenturion(m): 1:53pm On May 08, 2015
PYO for life

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo And Aregbesola At The EP Summit In Abuja [Photos] by jazinogold(m): 1:53pm On May 08, 2015
sad were d swag i can't really c anything...na spag b dis one Wey I dy c.....

check out swag.......

@pix below grin grin sad

Re: Osinbajo And Aregbesola At The EP Summit In Abuja [Photos] by ralph28(m): 1:54pm On May 08, 2015
It is always good to get prepared.
Re: Osinbajo And Aregbesola At The EP Summit In Abuja [Photos] by bodsibobo(m): 1:56pm On May 08, 2015
I am proud to have this team as President and Vice President. Finally, Nigeria will be run by serious-minded and intelligent people, not the likes of people our fate hung on for the past 8 years, LORD I THANK YOU O!!!
Re: Osinbajo And Aregbesola At The EP Summit In Abuja [Photos] by danny301: 2:01pm On May 08, 2015
I think what Osun workers need now is not swags but their salaries.... Aregbesola, my guy, pls take note...
Re: Osinbajo And Aregbesola At The EP Summit In Abuja [Photos] by omonnakoda: 2:01pm On May 08, 2015
kcynho:
[size=15pt] WITH DUE RESPECT TO OSINBAJO & AREGBESOLA NA JUST SMALL TIN DEM BOTH USE ESCAPE POVERTY ,KAI !!!!!! #FreedomOfSpeech [/size]

Why is everything about poverty to you folk? That is your greatest fear in this life
In it seems your only purpose is to chase money

No one is remembered for what they ate and drank and wore but what they contributed.
Re: Osinbajo And Aregbesola At The EP Summit In Abuja [Photos] by ajepako(f): 2:02pm On May 08, 2015
Swag?

None..

I saw a bunch old old fart,

A white-clad he-goat

and an ugly short dude

swag kini??
Re: Osinbajo And Aregbesola At The EP Summit In Abuja [Photos] by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 08, 2015
Jklue007:
BUHARI my HERO!
AMEACHI my ROLE MODEL!!
FASHOLA my GUY!!!
copy cat!
Re: Osinbajo And Aregbesola At The EP Summit In Abuja [Photos] by Badosqi(m): 2:05pm On May 08, 2015
See that mad-goat called Aregberascal....
Idiot is there forming swag while Osun people dey suffer.

The only thing aregbe is good at is traveling and taking pictures from Tinubu to Buhari in Abuja to former CBN governor and now with Osinbajo.
Osun people are really trying and they are the biggest COWARDs in Nigeria. 7 months salary and all they do is looku looku.
Please is there no NLC and TUC in that state?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo And Aregbesola At The EP Summit In Abuja [Photos] by kcynho(m): 2:05pm On May 08, 2015
omonnakoda:

Why is everything about poverty to you folk? That is your greatest fear in this life
In it seems your only purpose is to chase money

No one is remembered for what they ate and drank and wore but what they contributed.

PREACH ON PREACHING PREACHER !!!!!
Re: Osinbajo And Aregbesola At The EP Summit In Abuja [Photos] by omonnakoda: 2:08pm On May 08, 2015
kcynho:

PREACH ON PREACHING PREACHER !!!!!
I will keep on preaching till you arrive Indonesia then I will stop and it will be your turn grin
Re: Osinbajo And Aregbesola At The EP Summit In Abuja [Photos] by NewNigeriaMind: 2:11pm On May 08, 2015
kcynho:
[size=15pt] WITH DUE RESPECT TO OSINBAJO & AREGBESOLA NA JUST SMALL TIN DEM BOTH USE ESCAPE POVERTY ,KAI !!!!!! #FreedomOfSpeech [/size]

I really don't know what to say to you, I am just too tired to even begin to reason how to come down to your level angry angry angry angry

Since we can infer from your comment that your father might have also escape poverty, pls I dare you to post your father profile. Now take a second and compare your Father to Osinbanjo and ask yourself the hard question.

I will leave you to ask the questions grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo And Aregbesola At The EP Summit In Abuja [Photos] by deebrain(m): 2:12pm On May 08, 2015
Before i say anything, pls Op, define "SWAG"...
Re: Osinbajo And Aregbesola At The EP Summit In Abuja [Photos] by kcynho(m): 2:14pm On May 08, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

I really don't know what to say to you, I am just too tired to even begin to reason how to come down to your level angry angry angry angry

Since we can infer from your comment that your father might have also escape poverty, pls I dare you to post your father profile. Now take a second and compare your Father to Osinbanjo and ask yourself the hard question.

I will leave you to ask the questions grin grin grin

just post ur popci picture first make i post mine,mk we know how far
Re: Osinbajo And Aregbesola At The EP Summit In Abuja [Photos] by molas02: 2:14pm On May 08, 2015
emi emi molasiano ki nlike aregbe, iranu abacha................iranu abacha, i hate d man die
Re: Osinbajo And Aregbesola At The EP Summit In Abuja [Photos] by NewNigeriaMind: 2:14pm On May 08, 2015
Imagine Sambo in the presence of expatriates or gej,

Now see how a real intellectual above his peers both locally and internationally address other races and see how they hang on to his words grin grin grin

You can be rich like bill gates and still never have this respect or power grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo And Aregbesola At The EP Summit In Abuja [Photos] by lion042(m): 2:14pm On May 08, 2015
This man Osinbajo dont have another clothes?
Re: Osinbajo And Aregbesola At The EP Summit In Abuja [Photos] by denedene(m): 2:15pm On May 08, 2015
why is he happy? angry did he recently pay his workers? if not i see no reason for his public show of happiness. if his workers are not smiling he shouldn't smile as well.
p. s if he wants to smile he beta resign angry
Re: Osinbajo And Aregbesola At The EP Summit In Abuja [Photos] by NewNigeriaMind: 2:16pm On May 08, 2015
kcynho:

just post ur popci picture first make i post mine,mk we know how far

You are the one displaying moronic attitude here( in wole Soyinka voice grin )

And you seem to be the expert in judging those that escape poverty and those that did not grin

It is only fair we assume you are an expert who learnt from home-your parents grin

The burden of proof is on you undecided undecided
Re: Osinbajo And Aregbesola At The EP Summit In Abuja [Photos] by NewNigeriaMind: 2:19pm On May 08, 2015
lion042:
This man Osinbajo dont have another clothes?

Eccentric super rich people don't care much about flashy attires onlike people whose life has been full of deprivation that they (like you are doing here grin) only judge people success by how flashy they look.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo And Aregbesola At The EP Summit In Abuja [Photos] by millhouse: 2:21pm On May 08, 2015
kul down
Re: Osinbajo And Aregbesola At The EP Summit In Abuja [Photos] by kcynho(m): 2:21pm On May 08, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

You are the one displaying moronic attitude here( in wole Soyinka voice grin )

And you seem to be the expert in judging those that escape poverty and those that did not grin

It is only fair we assume you are an expert who learnt from home-your parents grin

The burden of proof is on you undecided undecided

CASE CLOSED OOOOO!!!!,9ce getting to know ya
Re: Osinbajo And Aregbesola At The EP Summit In Abuja [Photos] by Israel5(m): 2:22pm On May 08, 2015
Mscheww.. #m burning al d brooms in my house. Hapi wt my cock nd umbrella.
Re: Osinbajo And Aregbesola At The EP Summit In Abuja [Photos] by NewNigeriaMind: 2:23pm On May 08, 2015
kcynho:

CASE CLOSED OOOOO!!!!,9ce getting to know ya

Have a good day smiley

Shallom smiley

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo And Aregbesola At The EP Summit In Abuja [Photos] by alphaconde(m): 2:26pm On May 08, 2015
Apc a brand new nigeria problem
Re: Osinbajo And Aregbesola At The EP Summit In Abuja [Photos] by piagetskinner(m): 2:30pm On May 08, 2015
Badosqi:
See that mad-goat called Aregberascal....
Idiot is there forming swag while Osun people dey suffer.

The only thing aregbe is good at is traveling and taking pictures from Tinubu to Buhari in Abuja to former CBN governor and now with Osinbajo.
Osun people are really trying and they are the biggest COWARDs in Nigeria. 7 months salary and all they do is looku looku.
Please is there no NLC and TUC in that state?
I wonder oo...I guess the labour unionists have been bought over by few naira notes

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo And Aregbesola At The EP Summit In Abuja [Photos] by alobam1: 2:32pm On May 08, 2015
Why is Osinbanjo always wearing Black.A set of Black clothes almost all the time..As any other person noticed this?
Re: Osinbajo And Aregbesola At The EP Summit In Abuja [Photos] by DExplorer1: 2:36pm On May 08, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
AregbeRascal has not paid his workers seven months salary and he is showing swag...TUFIAKWA
Meanwhile, Godswill Akpabio of Akwa Ibom is owing as much as N80 billion.
Re: Osinbajo And Aregbesola At The EP Summit In Abuja [Photos] by DExplorer1: 2:40pm On May 08, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:
Imagine Sambo in the presence of expatriates or gej,

Now see how a real intellectual above his peers both locally and internationally address other races and see how they hang on to his words grin grin grin

You can be rich like bill gates and still never have this respect or power grin grin grin
LOL. It looked like those guys were taking orders from him. For once, I'm proud of a Nigeria VP.
Re: Osinbajo And Aregbesola At The EP Summit In Abuja [Photos] by Ezenwammadu(m): 2:42pm On May 08, 2015
DExplorer1:
Meanwhile, Godswill Akpabio of Akwa Ibom is owing as much as N80 billion.
Akpabio does not run around snapping pictures while he is oweing.Where is the proof that Akpabio is oweing
Re: Osinbajo And Aregbesola At The EP Summit In Abuja [Photos] by annibro(f): 2:43pm On May 08, 2015
Pls! Out of curiousity; Osinbajo only wears black clothes or what?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amira Junaid, President Buhari's Granddaughter (Photos) / Scores Of Insurgents Killed In Mubi By Soldiers / Yoruba Nation Rally: Police Fume As Organisers Vow To Shutdown Lagos Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.