Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,004 members, 7,849,057 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 01:59 PM

In This Case,what Will You Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In This Case,what Will You Do? (771 Views)

In This Case What Will You Do? / How Will You Defend Yourself In This Case? / Relationship Doctors, Please Judge This Case. Advice Me!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In This Case,what Will You Do? by sweetmum(f): 5:51pm On Feb 06, 2009
my bf's friend asked me out,when my bf was out of the country 4 four months,and i said no.
he reported me to my bf that i sleeps around and he is now back ,and is angry with me.
he said i should have told him about it before now.
i dont know how to convince him that i was not sleeping around.
if we are together, he will just say i hope its like you said, you know i love you so much.it makes me feel he did not trust me again.
i love him and i can not lie to him,is hurting me that it seems he didnt trust me.

what do you think?
Re: In This Case,what Will You Do? by arramyjay: 11:17pm On Feb 06, 2009
If he trusts you,then tht shudnt be a problem,and hw are u sure ur bf didnt have sex while he was away.
Re: In This Case,what Will You Do? by LIMUEL(m): 11:41pm On Feb 06, 2009
arramyjay:

If he trusts you,then tht shudnt be a problem,and hw are u sure ur bf didnt have sex while he was away.
lol
Re: In This Case,what Will You Do? by erico2k2(m): 11:07am On Feb 19, 2009
why let it bother you when you know you have ben faithful cool
Re: In This Case,what Will You Do? by Omolola1(f): 11:18am On Feb 19, 2009
KAPISH!!! grin
Re: In This Case,what Will You Do? by Czarskit(m): 11:32am On Feb 19, 2009
I tink u actually 'slept', but I'm not sure if u did it 'around'. Ur bf's friend cnt just 'lie' like that. . .perhaps u slept with sum1 else. undecided
Re: In This Case,what Will You Do? by Czarskit(m): 11:33am On Feb 19, 2009
I tink u actually 'slept', but I'm not sure if u did it 'around'. Ur bf's friend cnt just 'lie' like that. . .perhaps u slept with sum1 else. undecided
Re: In This Case,what Will You Do? by erico2k2(m): 11:34am On Feb 19, 2009
Innit omo grin grin
Re: In This Case,what Will You Do? by charminme(f): 11:45am On Feb 19, 2009
IF YOU ARE NOT SLEEPING AROUND THEN DONT BE SCARED
COS U ARE INNOCENT, AND IF THE GUY INVENTUALLY LEAVES COS OF THIS ISSUE
OR A PROBLEM OCCUR BTW U GUYS COS OF THIS ISSUE, JUST KNW THAT THE GUY IS NOT MEARNT FOR U
Re: In This Case,what Will You Do? by tamai(f): 3:41pm On Feb 19, 2009
Babe, you don't have any course to be afraid at all, since
your concience is clear, just chill and let fate take its course!
Re: In This Case,what Will You Do? by erico2k2(m): 4:26pm On Feb 19, 2009
Only the Guilty are afriad[b][/b]
Word! cool

(1) (Reply)

What should i do / My Apology To All Nairalanders / Why Do You Think Most Girls Consider Being In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.