Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Mua'zu ''organised And Supervised'' The Stoning Of Jonathan In Bauchi.....yuguda - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mua'zu ''organised And Supervised'' The Stoning Of Jonathan In Bauchi.....yuguda (2333 Views)

EFCC Seizes Isah Yuguda's House (Photo) / Breaking News!! Biafra Referendum For Self-determination, to be Supervised By Un / Rivers Tribunal: How Area Commander Supervised Ballot Thumb-printing –Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mua'zu ''organised And Supervised'' The Stoning Of Jonathan In Bauchi.....yuguda by BERNIMOORE: 12:43pm On May 08, 2015
The governor (yuguda) said,http://www.nigerianeye.com/2015/01/governor-yugudas-shocking-revelations.html

“I am sure and let the world know that the people who did this thing were PDP members and those politicians in Abuja were the ones behind it; they were not APC members.

“They found these youths on the road and gave them brooms and satchets of water and they instructed them that when the President was passing they should raise the brooms and throw the satchets of water at him(jonathan).

http://247ureports.com/what-really-does-ahmadu-adamu-muazu-want-part-one-by-hassan-tukur/

Ahmadu Adamu Muazu as the PDP National Chairman has refused to take up his official office in Wadata House, the PDP National Secretariat; or operate from the Legacy House, which is like an alternative. He instead chose to operate from his private house in Abuja, which he acquired with Bauchi State people’s money when he was Governor. His choice of his private resident is also curious and has been confirmed as one of the strategies to keep his furtive meetings under wrap. What he does not know is that there is no art to discern man’s heart construction from his face. Some of those he may be relying on are like him: moles. Much of what he has done is known in the most unexpected and unintended quarters.... hassan-tukur

Evidence speaks and shows that undoubtedly Mua'zu acted against the party http://www.yankarigamereserve.com/nigeria-2015-presidential-election-results-bauchi-state-apc-wins/

Evidence below shows that truly Muazu sold PDP to bauchi, as a former Bauchi Govvernor and now Chairman and a popular politician from bauchi, figures below says it all!

AA – 131
ACPN – 232
AD – 173
ADC – 189
APA – 964
[size=14pt]APC – 931,598 (APC wins)[/size]
CPP – 391
HOPE – 46
KOWA – 128
NCP – 207
[size=14pt]PDP – 86,085[/size]
PPN – 128
UDP – 29
UPP – 37

Other Statistics:

Total valid votes: 1,020,338
Rejected votes: 19,437
Total votes cast: 1,039,775
LGAs: 23

instead of Bowing out quietly Muazu was blaming Hurricane Fayose to be achitect of his own failure, Muazu will always evade question of how jonathan lost woefully in bauchi but rather he will change the topic to 'why Gej lost in the North, maybe Taraba state is not in the north again?but the question Again is can Fayose to be achitect of Muazu's failure?

Evidence shows total loyalty of Gov Fayose to PDP as he proudly delivers All!https://www.nairaland.com/2278079/see-gov-fayose-dancing-after

FAYOSE VS APC

Governorship election: 16 - 0
Presidential election: 16 - 0
Senatorial election: 16 - 0 (all 3 seats won by PDP)
Reps election: 16 - 0 (all 6 seats won by PDP)
State Assembly election: 26 - 0 (all 26 seats won by PDP)

Muazu Lied that Fayose said Buhari way Dying in a london Hospital

here is what fayose said with facts, Fayose NEVER metion 'Die' in his statements!

“A man who campaigned for four weeks, speaking for less than one hour in all the rallies put together and needed to rest for 15 days should just stay at home and be playing with his grandchildren rather than struggling to take up a job that he does not have the required mental and physical strength to do,” he said

http://dailypost.ng/2015/03/07/buhari-has-admitted-he-was-sick-and-visited-uk-hospital-fayose/

Can Muazu now honorably Decamp to apc now like his mole counterpart Tambuwal, or he will wait to carry on Obasanjo's instruction to remain and destroy the party in totality?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mua'zu ''organised And Supervised'' The Stoning Of Jonathan In Bauchi.....yuguda by SeverusSnape(m): 12:46pm On May 08, 2015
This election was a northern conspiracy against Jonathan, It was more like "we against the infidel" than APC against PDP. So I'm not surprised, Mu'azu is a snitch, Time will tell.
Fayose our role model!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mua'zu ''organised And Supervised'' The Stoning Of Jonathan In Bauchi.....yuguda by modath(f): 1:03pm On May 08, 2015
SeverusSnape:
This election was a northern conspiracy against Jonathan, It was more like "we against the infidel" than APC against PDP. So I'm not surprised, Mu'azu is a snitch, Time will tell.
Fayose our role model!!!

The fact that your employer is as "unuseful" to them as the ueue in Queue has nothing to do with it I believe?

Your shepopo maligning their offspring and their culture should also be applauded by them and rewarded with their votes too abi?

You TANoids are... undecided

10 Likes

Re: Mua'zu ''organised And Supervised'' The Stoning Of Jonathan In Bauchi.....yuguda by BERNIMOORE: 1:06pm On May 08, 2015
modath:

[s]The fact that your employer is as "unuseful" to them as the ueue in Queue has nothing to do with it I believe?

Your shepopo maligning their offspring and their culture should also be applauded by them and rewarded with their votes too abi?

You TANoids are...[/s] undecided
Out of topic (OOT)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mua'zu ''organised And Supervised'' The Stoning Of Jonathan In Bauchi.....yuguda by atlwireles: 1:08pm On May 08, 2015
The news coming out of the UK this afternoon after the election, is the resignation of both Labour and Liberal democrat leaders. Mauza should stop wasting our time and do the needful.

3 Likes

Re: Mua'zu ''organised And Supervised'' The Stoning Of Jonathan In Bauchi.....yuguda by AustineE1: 1:25pm On May 08, 2015
modath:

The fact that your employer is as "unuseful" to them as the ueue in Queue has nothing to do with it I believe?

You TANoids are... undecided
you never seize to amaze me,shifting blame inother to cover up the dirty northern cum Yoruba conspiracy to take power away from a minority,whose only crime is he being a christian minority and not belonging to the conservative old block and his unwilliness to sustain the devilish greedy old order,as dictated by the northern Oligarchy.
you find it easy to blame PEJ insisting she insulted northern women but we all know that APC came up with that,after Buharis wife goofed in Benin,by calling benin women prostitutes.....i hate denigrating personalities but i may be forced to say that we shall wait for your 'brainless' president GMB and see the wonders he will perform.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mua'zu ''organised And Supervised'' The Stoning Of Jonathan In Bauchi.....yuguda by modath(f): 1:27pm On May 08, 2015
BERNIMOORE:

Out of topic (OOT)

Just a ploy to bump up your thread undecided, what's done is done is done, PDP lost. End of story.

The underlying issue is not an attempt to reposition PDP, the in- fighting of Jona and other PDP goats is caused by the imminent loss of access the national Yam.

As for your Fayose Ekiti analysis, watch as the tribunal takes back some of the seats that's was gotten through opposition suppression and and intimidation like akpabio did in akwa ibom...in your warped sense of thinking, the Yoruba Ekiti people "hate" APC that much...

3 Likes

Re: Mua'zu ''organised And Supervised'' The Stoning Of Jonathan In Bauchi.....yuguda by modath(f): 1:36pm On May 08, 2015
AustineE1:

you never seize to amaze me,shifting blame inother to cover up the dirty northern cum Yoruba conspiracy to take power away from a minority,whose only crime is he being a christian minority and not belonging to the conservative old block and his unwilliness to sustain the devilish greedy old order,as dictated by the northern Oligarchy.
you find it easy to blame PEJ insisting she insulted northern women but we all know that APC came up with that,after Buharis wife goofed in Benin,by calling benin women prostitutes.....i hate denigrating personalities but i may be forced to say that we shall wait for your 'brainless' president GMB and see the wonders he will perform.
cheesy

2 Things;

1.Shepopo's speech was before queen Aisha's and she clearly said " my husband will address the issue of girl child trafficking" (Google and youtube are there for reference)

2.Buhari come May 29th will be the president and there is nothing you and your ilk can do about it but to continue in your name calling and bitterness mode!!

My only advise to you since that thought is abhorrent to you is to Port to either Ghana or Benin republic.

4 Likes

Re: Mua'zu ''organised And Supervised'' The Stoning Of Jonathan In Bauchi.....yuguda by wachakuta(m): 2:50pm On May 08, 2015
Gbege

1 Like

Re: Mua'zu ''organised And Supervised'' The Stoning Of Jonathan In Bauchi.....yuguda by zimoni(f): 3:41pm On May 08, 2015
I don't blame them all,

I only blame one person,

His name is Jonah Jonathan who allowed himself to be dictated to by various people.

Too badt Jonah was not in control of his administration, he appointed so many moles, he tried all he could to please the North YET they sent him back to Otueke.

Too badt.

Too badt.

Wish GrandPa buhari best of luck sha, he only have till 2019, PDP shall be back.

It is well.
Re: Mua'zu ''organised And Supervised'' The Stoning Of Jonathan In Bauchi.....yuguda by MarvelJ: 3:49pm On May 08, 2015
its not my fight tho... but re pdp seriously blaming muazu for the failure of the party? grin this cant get any funnier.
Re: Mua'zu ''organised And Supervised'' The Stoning Of Jonathan In Bauchi.....yuguda by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:02pm On May 08, 2015
atlwireles:
The news coming out of the UK this afternoon after the election, is the resignation of both Labour and Liberal democrat leaders. Mauza should stop wasting our time and do the needful.
Hahahahaha. Must all your chairmen be disgraced out of office? Was it not the same governors that called for the resignation of the former chairman and ambassador at large, that they wanted one of theirs? I wish PDP quick disintegration.
@topic, before now Bala Muhammed, the FCT Minister was believed to be the Abuja politician that Yuguda was refering to, when did that change?

1 Like

Re: Mua'zu ''organised And Supervised'' The Stoning Of Jonathan In Bauchi.....yuguda by PhockPhockMan: 5:08pm On May 08, 2015
[s]
modath:

You TANoids are... embarassed/s] \

Colomental case.
Re: Mua'zu ''organised And Supervised'' The Stoning Of Jonathan In Bauchi.....yuguda by LordCenturion(m): 5:12pm On May 08, 2015
House of commotion, extinction loading.........

4 Likes

Re: Mua'zu ''organised And Supervised'' The Stoning Of Jonathan In Bauchi.....yuguda by disloman(m): 5:19pm On May 08, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Fayose our role model!!!
I believed if ur master had performed n done things right.He would av won d election but ur master is a failure in all ratification.4get d conspiracy thing,Didn't d north voted 4 GEJ?Take heart bro n chill till. 2019.Hatred kills.

1 Like

Re: Mua'zu ''organised And Supervised'' The Stoning Of Jonathan In Bauchi.....yuguda by omenka(m): 5:28pm On May 08, 2015
LordCenturion:
House of commotion, extinction loading.........
lmao. cheesy
Re: Mua'zu ''organised And Supervised'' The Stoning Of Jonathan In Bauchi.....yuguda by magaliyu(f): 5:47pm On May 08, 2015
Yuguda Should Cut The Crab And Pay His Workers There 2 Months Salary,for God Sake Is 8 May Now.
Re: Mua'zu ''organised And Supervised'' The Stoning Of Jonathan In Bauchi.....yuguda by modath(f): 5:48pm On May 08, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
[s]

Colomental case.

Takes LIKE to recognise LIKE. lipsrsealed

The day you PDP E-Rats come to terms with the fact your principal lost cos of actions like this will be your day of Liberation.

That day isn't today cos you and your ilk are still swimming in the pool of bitterness & post election loss angst!! smiley
Re: Mua'zu ''organised And Supervised'' The Stoning Of Jonathan In Bauchi.....yuguda by PhockPhockMan: 5:54pm On May 08, 2015
MarvelJ:
its not my fight tho... but re pdp seriously blaming muazu for the failure of the party? grin this cant get any funnier.
Muazu was elected to win election for PDP, now he has failed, he must go.
Re: Mua'zu ''organised And Supervised'' The Stoning Of Jonathan In Bauchi.....yuguda by PhockPhockMan: 6:00pm On May 08, 2015
magaliyu:
Yuguda Should Cut The Crab And Pay His Workers There 2 Months Salary,for God Sake Is 8 May Now.
Tell that to Okorocha.
13 months salaries .... Still loading..
Re: Mua'zu ''organised And Supervised'' The Stoning Of Jonathan In Bauchi.....yuguda by modath(f): 6:19pm On May 08, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Hahahahaha. Must all your chairmen be disgraced out of office? Was it not the same governors that called for the resignation of the former chairman and ambassador at large, that they wanted one of theirs? I wish PDP quick disintegration.
@topic, before now Bala Muhammed, the FCT Minister was believed to be the Abuja politician that Yuguda was refering to, when did that change?

They pdp goats are confused, the yam barn imminent loss has disoriented them.

(1) (Reply)

Any Good Nightclub In Abuja? I Need To Unwind! / Rivers Gov. Wike Name Caretaker Chairmen. / Nigeria 55th Independence Anniversary: A Case For Better Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.