Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total - Jobs/Vacancies (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total (61918 Views)

Total Oil And Gas, Young Graduate Program 2016. / 2015 Total Start Upper Of The Year By TOTAL / Total Nigeria Plc Is Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by Saryea83: 7:05pm On Jul 07, 2015
I don get alert na godwin o! Finally alert don show
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by jaybros: 9:59pm On Jul 07, 2015
ProjectAnalyst:
David470 nd others... V been unable to download my certificate.saying error.anyone in same shoe wit me?

Have you settled it? ...how please
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by bolodre(m): 10:18pm On Jul 07, 2015
House pls I need help o, My middle name was used as my surname. Though I ve sent a mail to d email DAT sent d cert. Dunno if anyone knows how best I can contact IFP. Tanx
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by iceberg54: 10:19pm On Jul 07, 2015
The linkedin addition feature is so cool....Thumbs up to IFP school!
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by ademasta(m): 10:23pm On Jul 07, 2015
Thank God

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by madri4u: 10:42pm On Jul 07, 2015
Guys which is the best way to print d certificate to make it real and wat type of paper did u guys used to print yours?..
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by Jfactor(m): 4:57am On Jul 08, 2015
na Gowdin ohhhh, i don get alert , na Godwin ohhhh
God make u blessd Davido for me
na Godwin ohhhhhh

1 Like

Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by arshavineering(m): 7:43am On Jul 08, 2015
ademasta:
Testimony... I had 57.5 in both the two attempts and the notification i recieved then was ''you didn't make it, try enrol for the next batch which will happen towards the end of 2015.'' So i re-registered. Suprisingly i checked my mail today and see the congratulatory message; telling me i had 60% in both the final quiz and the general mooc. My certificate has now been sent to me ooooo

Lol.. next time take the course more seriously. .funny testimony

2 Likes

Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by ProjectAnalyst: 10:04am On Jul 08, 2015
nt settled o...wanna go try the cafe now,maybe its my phone
jaybros:

Have you settled it? ...how please
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by ademasta(m): 10:14am On Jul 08, 2015
ProjectAnalyst:
David470 nd others... V been unable to download my certificate.saying error.anyone in same shoe wit me?
Same with me. I don't know what next though i sent them an email now, hoping they respond.
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 08, 2015
bigbroda:
Scam bawo? U guyz should know dat the company/institution involved are world class and of high integrity. It's gonna come guyz!

One luv!

Se I told u guyz! Patience Pays.

All da best guyz!

One luv!
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by madri4u: 1:13pm On Jul 08, 2015
Which type of paper do u think one can use to print out this our mooc certificate?..
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by kachnov(m): 1:29pm On Jul 08, 2015
Nice certificate, found mine in my spam folder. grin
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by Saryea83: 3:17pm On Jul 08, 2015
madri4u:
Which type of paper do u think one can use to print out this our mooc certificate?..
Fullscape sheet go make sense pass! Try it! Lolz!
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by wroskian(m): 5:05pm On Jul 08, 2015
Saryea83:
Fullscape sheet go make sense pass! Try it! Lolz!
Chai! you wicked o... Lol. No be only foolscap sheet, na carbon paper...
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by Switlife: 11:07pm On Jul 08, 2015
wroskian:

Chai! you wicked o... Lol. No be only foolscap sheet, na carbon paper...

Toilet paper
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by chudidonas(m): 11:32am On Jul 09, 2015
For those having issues(esp names) concerning their certficates, send your complaints to moocifp@unow.fr
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by mavelo: 11:23am On Jul 10, 2015
On d chnge of name form, dias no provisn for middle name! Hw cn one ensure d full name appears orderly?
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by eroms22: 2:41pm On Aug 08, 2015
Really need the complete materials from week 1 to week 4..i would appreciate it if any1 here could email it to me..eronsjay@gmail.com..tried downloading it 4rm d IFP site but couldnt..Thanks in advance.
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by rocoh(m): 6:51pm On Aug 08, 2015
DMainMan:

PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRAINING PROGRAMME (GTP)

The Petroleum Technology Development Fund (PTDF) is the Federal Government’s Agency mandated to build capacities in the Nigerian oil and gas industry. The Fund has over the years developed and implemented several programmes to meet identified human resource requirements to enhance the active participation of Nigerians in the industry.

In furtherance of the attainment of its mandate, the Fund wishes to commence the Geosciences Training Programme (GTP) designed to increase local capacities for geosciences knowledge, application and analytical skills in the oil and gas industry. This initiative entails the training of Nigerian graduates of geology or geosciences at the Laser Petroleum Geosciences Centre in Port Harcourt for effective participation in the industry’s upstream sector activities to enhance Nigerian Content Development. The GTP is of 5 months duration.

Further to the above, the Fund hereby invites applications from suitably qualified candidates who meet the following requirements:

A minimum of first degree in geology and geosciences ONLY

A minimum of second class lower degree

Must have completed the National Youth service Corps (NYSC)

Must not be above 30 years of age

Must be computer literate

Must be available to undertake a 6 months Post Training Attachment Programme

Must attach all credentials/documents while submitting application

Candidates are to note that only those who meet the requirements would be short listed and invited for the training programme.

Source: http://facebook.com/dmainmanfoundation
http://ptdf.gov.ng/index.php/30-latest-news-2/latest-news-1/256-ptdf-geosciences-training-programme-gtp
http:
Applicants who meet the above requirements are to upload the following documents to: geosciencestraining@ptdf.gov.ng and click on this link:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/10XjRI8wnev3UxvYIimHFusw1HZu8yAXaFuOIXgcJFLo/viewform to complete the Geosciences Training Programme application form

The required documents to be uploaded are;

O’ level, WAEC or NECO results,

First degree and /or MSc. certificate

NYSC discharge certificate

Evidence of date of birth or age declaration

Evidence of State of origin

Passport photograph

Candidates must also provide their Contact phone numbers and email addresses.

The Fund will sponsor only a limited number of Trainees for the programme.

Candidates who do not meet the above conditions NEED NOT APPLY.

Completed applications should be submitted on or before August 21,2015.

1 Like

Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by rocoh(m): 6:59pm On Aug 08, 2015
DMainMan:
The Petroleum Technology Development Fund (PTDF) is a parastatal of the Ministry of Petroleum Resources established by Decree 25 of 1973 for the purposes of development, promotion and implementation of petroleum technology and manpower needs through research and training of Nigerians.

Our mission therefore is to train Nigerians to qualify as graduates, professionals, technicians and craftsmen in the field of engineering, geology, science and management in the oil and gas industry in Nigeria or abroad. We have a vision to serve not only as a vessel for the development of indigenous manpower and technology transfer/acquisition in the petroleum industry but also to make Nigeria a human resource centre for the West African sub-region

HOW TO APPLY

Go to the below link with a computer:

http://ptdf.esms.cinfores.com/

Then click on Apply here, then LSS MSC and follow through.

Closing Date: December 12, 2015
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by Saryea83: 10:15pm On Aug 08, 2015
rocoh:
DMainMan:

PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRAINING PROGRAMME (GTP)

The Petroleum Technology Development Fund (PTDF) is the Federal Government’s Agency mandated to build capacities in the Nigerian oil and gas industry. The Fund has over the years developed and implemented several programmes to meet identified human resource requirements to enhance the active participation of Nigerians in the industry.

In furtherance of the attainment of its mandate, the Fund wishes to commence the Geosciences Training Programme (GTP) designed to increase local capacities for geosciences knowledge, application and analytical skills in the oil and gas industry. This initiative entails the training of Nigerian graduates of geology or geosciences at the Laser Petroleum Geosciences Centre in Port Harcourt for effective participation in the industry’s upstream sector activities to enhance Nigerian Content Development. The GTP is of 5 months duration.

Further to the above, the Fund hereby invites applications from suitably qualified candidates who meet the following requirements:

A minimum of first degree in geology and geosciences ONLY

A minimum of second class lower degree

Must have completed the National Youth service Corps (NYSC)

Must not be above 30 years of age

Must be computer literate

Must be available to undertake a 6 months Post Training Attachment Programme

Must attach all credentials/documents while submitting application

Candidates are to note that only those who meet the requirements would be short listed and invited for the training programme.

Source: http://facebook.com/dmainmanfoundation
http://ptdf.gov.ng/index.php/30-latest-news-2/latest-news-1/256-ptdf-geosciences-training-programme-gtp
http:
Applicants who meet the above requirements are to upload the following documents to: geosciencestraining@ptdf.gov.ng and click on this link:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/10XjRI8wnev3UxvYIimHFusw1HZu8yAXaFuOIXgcJFLo/viewform to complete the Geosciences Training Programme application form

The required documents to be uploaded are;

O’ level, WAEC or NECO results,

First degree and /or MSc. certificate

NYSC discharge certificate

Evidence of date of birth or age declaration

Evidence of State of origin

Passport photograph

Candidates must also provide their Contact phone numbers and email addresses.

The Fund will sponsor only a limited number of Trainees for the programme.

Candidates who do not meet the above conditions NEED NOT APPLY.

Completed applications should be submitted on or before August 21,2015.
Noted! Million thanks!

1 Like

Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by eroms22: 5:13pm On Aug 09, 2015
eroms22:
Really need the complete materials from week 1 to week 4..i would appreciate it if any1 here could email it to me..eronsjay@gmail.com..tried downloading it 4rm d IFP site but couldnt..Thanks in advance.
Still in need of this...a good samaritan shuld pls help out...eronsjay@gmail.com
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by Saryea83: 9:13pm On Aug 10, 2015
eroms22:

Still in need of this...a good samaritan shuld pls help out...eronsjay@gmail.com
Visit www.facebook.com/valuemaxskills
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by Tnycee(m): 11:23pm On Sep 12, 2015
Pls sir, would you be kind enough to forward all the materials pertaining to this MOOC to my email: joelastics480net@gmail.com.
I missed the first session so I want to prepare for the coming one next year. I will be trully grateful if you could be of assistance.

davide470:
So guys, i got this mail from someone in Total. You can register for it and make that Oyel&Gas dream a bit clearer.. wink

IFP (a Total Group School partner) is offering a free online course on Oil & Gas, with modules ranging from exploration to distribution.

Amongst the objectives, participants would also
· Understand the economies of the Oil / Gas Chain price formation and cost structure
· Understand present and future challenges facing the Oil & Gas Industry

Duration: The access is open from May 11 to June 5.

For more information, please see the link http://mooc.oil-and-gas.ifp-school.com/ and attached document
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by tafrica(m): 7:34pm On Oct 13, 2015
Good day, I don't know if a thread has been created for this purpose. There is a second edition of IFP's MOOC coming up soon. You can register here.
http://mooc.sustainable-mobility.ifp-school.com/?utm_source=newsletter_248&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=ifp-school-second-mooc-on-sustainable-mobility
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by atobz(m): 8:07pm On Oct 13, 2015
Here is another knowledge and capacity building opportunity.A chance to garnish your CV and of course add to the list of your certificates.
http://mooc.sustainable-mobility.ifp-school.com/?utm_source=newsletter_248&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=ifp-school-second-mooc-on-sustainable-mobility

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by yinkeys(m): 9:28am On Oct 28, 2015
@davide470 I'd like to thank you for creating this thread. I've got some questions for you because 2nd batch commences on Monday & I've registered.
1. How many gigabytes of data would you think would be enough for this course
2. What's the course duration ?
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by davide470(m): 10:41am On Oct 28, 2015
yinkeys:
@davide470 I'd like to thank you for creating this thread. I've got some questions for you because 2nd batch commences on Monday & I've registered.
You are welcome bro.

For the first question, i can't quantify it as i did everything at work.

The course duration is 5 weeks for this, but the first was 4 weeks, i think.
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by tafrica(m): 12:02pm On Oct 28, 2015
yinkeys:

A month subscription should do, say airtel's 1500 for 3gb.
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by Saryea83: 5:38pm On Oct 28, 2015
K
tafrica:

A month subscription should do, say airtel's 1500 for 3gb.

Abeg, @david470 what's the code for the 3gb Airtel, cos is been long I left Airtel sef?
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by Feli2015: 10:44pm On Oct 29, 2015
davide470:
No problem then. Your email?
Pls, I missed the first stag can u help me with d materials as I read up. felixtassy@gmail.com. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (23) (Reply)

Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Olam Nigeria Ltd / Deloitte Graduate Recruitment 2022 / Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.