Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,100 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total - Jobs/Vacancies (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total (62008 Views)

Total Oil And Gas, Young Graduate Program 2016. / 2015 Total Start Upper Of The Year By TOTAL / Total Nigeria Plc Is Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by Harmvirus(f): 7:08am On Nov 29, 2015
lantessy:

Not that it's hard. Some of the stages needs serious precision... But, It's fun as usual

I'm through with the game. It was really challenging. Got 100 after so many trials.
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by lantessy(m): 7:13am On Nov 29, 2015
Harmvirus:

I'm through with the game. It was really challenging. Got 100 after so many trials.
Wow... That's good.
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 29, 2015
Harmvirus:

.how did you do it?
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by Harmvirus(f): 12:52pm On Nov 29, 2015
Augustbreak:
.how did you do it?

Get the setting to achieve the lowest fuel consumption rating irrespective of the legislation limits, then adjust the other parameters to further bring down the fuel consumption to the lowest possible value.
Having done that, adjust the various parameters to achieve the legislation ratings while ensuring that the fuel consumption is the LOWEST POSSIBLE (obviously the initial lowest value would have changed).
Even when all the values are green, try further to ensure that the values obtained are the minimum possible (this is where the accuracy comes in). you can play the game as many times as possible. your highest score will be recorded

1 Like

Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 29, 2015
Harmvirus:

Get the setting to achieve the lowest fuel consumption rating irrespective of the legislation limits, then adjust the other parameters to further bring down the fuel consumption to the lowest possible value.
Having done that, adjust the various parameters to achieve the legislation ratings while ensuring that the fuel consumption is the LOWEST POSSIBLE (obviously the initial lowest value would have changed).
Even when all the values are green, try further to ensure that the values obtained are the minimum possible (this is where the accuracy comes in). you can play the game as many times as possible. your highest score will be recorded
Thanks.let me still try.

Tried all I could.I give up
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by Feli2015: 11:50pm On Nov 29, 2015
pls, clue on how to answer the 7th on the game. pls
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by Feli2015: 12:29am On Nov 30, 2015
I mean the EGR, SOI and Pinj on legislation. I need assistance pls.
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by lantessy(m): 5:43am On Nov 30, 2015
Augustbreak:
Thanks.let me still try.

Tried all I could.I give up

Don't give up bro
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by Feli2015: 5:53am On Nov 30, 2015
Feli2015:
Somebody help, time is running out
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by Feli2015: 6:45am On Nov 30, 2015
Feli2015:
Pls, be ur brother's keeper. How do I tackle the legislation question
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by Nobody: 8:18am On Nov 30, 2015
lantessy:

Don't give up bro
Thanks.I was able to still work on it last night and got 80.I don't have time to repeat it before deadline.Thanks for your encouragement and thanks to harmvirus as well.
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by Nobody: 8:24am On Nov 30, 2015
Feli2015:
Pls, be ur brother's keeper. How do I tackle the legislation question
Keep trying.you can check on the discussion for week four.it really helped or you change browser.sometimes all the values are not visible.Giving you wrong result at the end of the day.
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by Feli2015: 8:37am On Nov 30, 2015
Harmvirus:

pls, I need more insight on the game. I am not getting it.
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by Feli2015: 8:37am On Nov 30, 2015
Harmvirus:

pls, I need more insight on the game. I am not getting that of legislation.
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by Harmvirus(f): 8:50am On Nov 30, 2015
Augustbreak:
Thanks.I was able to still work on it last night and got 80.I don't have time to repeat it before deadline.Thanks for your encouragement and thanks to harmvirus as well.

wow! Great score. You're welcome

1 Like

Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by Harmvirus(f): 8:54am On Nov 30, 2015
Feli2015:
pls, I need more insight on the game. I am not getting that of legislation.

bro it's not that straight forward. Just keep trying even when the numbers are green try to get a minimum possible value
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by Feli2015: 8:57am On Nov 30, 2015
Augustbreak:
Keep trying.you can check on the discussion for week four.it really helped or you change browser.sometimes all the values are not visible.Giving you wrong result at the end of the day.
OK. Thanks
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by yinkeys(m): 3:27pm On Dec 02, 2015
I had 80 on game 4, @harmvirus you really did a good job getting 100. We are in the final week at last, guys its less than a week to go guys. How are you guys finding week 5?
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 02, 2015
yinkeys:
I had 80 on game 4, @harmvirus you really did a good job getting 100. We are in the final week at last, guys its less than a week to go guys. How are you guys finding week 5?
One of The guys whose assignment I assessed got no chill mhen, dude got zero.
Couldn't even help him no key words at all.
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by Harmvirus(f): 3:47pm On Dec 02, 2015
yinkeys:

Thanks. Just downloaded the hand outs. I've read some and they are really interesting
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by Harmvirus(f): 3:48pm On Dec 02, 2015
kokaneprodigy:

Really? I've not had the time to assess the ones assigned to me. Will do that this night
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by lantessy(m): 4:01pm On Dec 02, 2015
How was your assignment guys? The guys I marked did very well.
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by rocoh(m): 5:20pm On Dec 02, 2015
IT IS WELL MY PEEPS.THANKS TO davide470

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by Nobody: 10:28pm On Dec 02, 2015
Through with d whole thingy, expecting my certificate now. So stressful and time consuming compared to the first one (Oil and Gas-Exploration to Distribution). Interesting though! A dude I assessed also scored zero while others did well.

All da best guyz! One luv!
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by Nobody: 10:30pm On Dec 02, 2015
Through with d whole thingy, expecting my certificate now. So stressful and time consuming compared to the first one (Oil and Gas-Exploration to Distribution). Interesting though! A dude I assessed also scored zero while others did well.

Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by Harmvirus(f): 10:51pm On Dec 02, 2015
lantessy:
How was your assignment guys? The guys I marked did very well.

Just two persons did well in mine. The third person didn't write much. I'm yet to assess the fourth one. Don't even know where to start. The person wrote a different thing altogether. Will have to report to the faculty to know what to do
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by Harmvirus(f): 10:52pm On Dec 02, 2015
bigbroda:

Wow! That's cool. Hope the serious game is not like week 4 game. About the first mooc, do you still have the materials? I didn't finish the mooc
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by Nobody: 6:45am On Dec 03, 2015
Harmvirus:

Just two persons did well in mine. The third person didn't write much. I'm yet to assess the fourth one. Don't even know where to start. The person wrote a different thing altogether. Will have to report to the faculty to knew what to do
I only saw 3,assignment and i've marked them.they didnt do badly but only one scored aboe 70.
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by yinkeys(m): 9:00am On Dec 03, 2015
kokaneprodigy:

shocked cheesy For real bruh?
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by Harmvirus(f): 9:42am On Dec 03, 2015
Augustbreak:
I only saw 3,assignment and i've marked them.they didnt do badly but only one scored aboe 70.

How many people reviewed your assignment?Two people assessed mine. I have two different grades. Don't know if it is normal
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by amicdan(m): 12:18pm On Dec 03, 2015
Yeah it is...The average of the two or three values would be used as the final grade.
Harmvirus:

How many people reviewed your assignment?Two people assessed mine. I have two different grades. Don't know if it is normal
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by amicdan(m): 12:22pm On Dec 03, 2015
Hey guyz....Week 5 is not as bulky and hard as it looks....Quite easy...Try to rush up before the deadline....Enjoy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (23) (Reply)

Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Olam Nigeria Ltd / 250K For Househelp Job In Banana Island, Only Graduates Needed. Nigerians React / 2021 Lagos State Teacher's Recruitment Begins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.