Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,138 members, 7,811,200 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

Two Male Staff Of Home Best Hotel Die In Their Sleep In Imo - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Two Male Staff Of Home Best Hotel Die In Their Sleep In Imo (27471 Views)

Man Falls From 3 Storey Building In Imo, Breaks His Left Leg (Graphic Photos) / Fibroid Removed From A Woman In Imo During Free Medical Outreach (Photos) / How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Male Staff Of Home Best Hotel Die In Their Sleep In Imo by loomer: 4:36pm On May 08, 2015
The actual cause of death may neva be known
Re: Two Male Staff Of Home Best Hotel Die In Their Sleep In Imo by onyi4edu(f): 4:36pm On May 08, 2015
vimi:

Hello grin

Hello smiley
Re: Two Male Staff Of Home Best Hotel Die In Their Sleep In Imo by Lakayanah: 4:36pm On May 08, 2015
It is called donation by the owner of the hotel.

1 Like

Re: Two Male Staff Of Home Best Hotel Die In Their Sleep In Imo by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 08, 2015
onyi4edu:

Hello
hws ur day bin?
Re: Two Male Staff Of Home Best Hotel Die In Their Sleep In Imo by onyi4edu(f): 4:41pm On May 08, 2015
vimi:

hws ur day bin?

Very good. Thank you
Yours?
Re: Two Male Staff Of Home Best Hotel Die In Their Sleep In Imo by deolu2000(m): 4:43pm On May 08, 2015
I hate fast conclusions,a simple autopsy will unravel the mystry asap.so the DCI(dept of crimal investigation) and homocide unit of the police shld do the needful.
Re: Two Male Staff Of Home Best Hotel Die In Their Sleep In Imo by sonnie10: 4:44pm On May 08, 2015
Carbon monoxide detector alarm is less than #1000 equivalent . I wonder why most people do not use them in Nigeria
Re: Two Male Staff Of Home Best Hotel Die In Their Sleep In Imo by Misogynist2014(m): 4:44pm On May 08, 2015
Rip
Re: Two Male Staff Of Home Best Hotel Die In Their Sleep In Imo by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 08, 2015
onyi4edu:

Very good. Thank you
Yours?

lil cwazy. much work with little time to execute?

you work?
Re: Two Male Staff Of Home Best Hotel Die In Their Sleep In Imo by Omotayor123(f): 4:47pm On May 08, 2015
Abduletudaye:

Nothing much...i still recall how you came about your moniker...hehehehe..that thread was indeed hilarious. cheesy
OyaTell me....

#TeamAmebo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Male Staff Of Home Best Hotel Die In Their Sleep In Imo by IYANGBALI: 4:48pm On May 08, 2015
eleko1:
shocked. Wicked people @ work.Food poisoning.MAy their Spirit never rest in peace until the evil doers are expose
uncle na you kill demgrin
Re: Two Male Staff Of Home Best Hotel Die In Their Sleep In Imo by BornnAgainChild(f): 4:52pm On May 08, 2015
Re: Two Male Staff Of Home Best Hotel Die In Their Sleep In Imo by KMB: 4:52pm On May 08, 2015
Carbon Monoxide poisoning no foul play
Re: Two Male Staff Of Home Best Hotel Die In Their Sleep In Imo by Everydaeguy(m): 4:53pm On May 08, 2015
BlackPeni5:

Police heard of tragedy and are waiting to be briefed officially before swooping into action... grin grin grin grin

Lazy azz Police force
what would you have to them do??to rush into the scene without being instructed or briefed....always looking for a slight way to antagonise the NPF....
Re: Two Male Staff Of Home Best Hotel Die In Their Sleep In Imo by onyi4edu(f): 4:54pm On May 08, 2015
vimi:

lil cwazy. much work with little time to execute?

you work?

Work can be so demanding you know, more grease to your elbow.
Please let's not derail this important topic any further wink
Re: Two Male Staff Of Home Best Hotel Die In Their Sleep In Imo by haul: 4:56pm On May 08, 2015
deolu2000:
I hate fast conclusions,a simple autopsy will unravel the mystry asap.so the DCI(dept of crimal investigation) and homocide unit of the police shld do the needful.
you've been out of the country for long right?
Re: Two Male Staff Of Home Best Hotel Die In Their Sleep In Imo by harry509: 5:13pm On May 08, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://www.punchng.com/news/student-other-die-in-imo-hotel/
I don't kw y n nigeria we hardly hear goodnews y? Well may their soul R.I.P.
Re: Two Male Staff Of Home Best Hotel Die In Their Sleep In Imo by Heffalump(m): 5:23pm On May 08, 2015
Basildvalour:
Two at once

This must be a case of remote controlling

Don't ask me what that means!

I know many will think like you. But this is surely a case of Carbon monoxide poisoning (suffocation). It happens without the sufferer knowing.

Very cool and gentle death.
Re: Two Male Staff Of Home Best Hotel Die In Their Sleep In Imo by Basildvalour(m): 5:24pm On May 08, 2015
Heffalump:

I know many will think like you. But this is surely a case of Carbon monoxide poisoning (suffocation). It happens without the sufferer knowing.

Very cool and gentle death.
And only two of them died
Re: Two Male Staff Of Home Best Hotel Die In Their Sleep In Imo by sambas: 5:28pm On May 08, 2015
Sorry:: Get well soon.
Re: Two Male Staff Of Home Best Hotel Die In Their Sleep In Imo by Jxluax: 5:39pm On May 08, 2015
This is nothing but carbon monoxide poisoning as a result of the electric generating set near the door
Carbon monoxide is odorless. It's their time to depart this sphere of time.
Re: Two Male Staff Of Home Best Hotel Die In Their Sleep In Imo by Edusouls(m): 5:47pm On May 08, 2015
chai owerri imo state, sodom and gomorah, you hear all sought of terrible things and mysterious stories of strange happenings in that sin capital, from ritual killings,to human part sellers,to hoardes of prostitiutes, countless runs girls, teenage and ss1 students seriously fucking their fathers fathers,rampant teenage pregnancy, baby factories all over,mysterious deaths, killer hallots,lots of sin hotels,pretty witches that roam and destroy men's life..what bad thing person no go hear for this owerri?
Re: Two Male Staff Of Home Best Hotel Die In Their Sleep In Imo by mytime24(f): 5:51pm On May 08, 2015
Rip

I smell......... lipsrsealed
Re: Two Male Staff Of Home Best Hotel Die In Their Sleep In Imo by Charly68: 5:55pm On May 08, 2015
I presumed they insecticides the room & slept before the gass escape.
Re: Two Male Staff Of Home Best Hotel Die In Their Sleep In Imo by Charly68: 5:57pm On May 08, 2015
I presumed they insecticides the room & slept before the gass escape.Forensic investigation will confirm sha. Alternatively their virtue might have been used by their patron. Anything is possible in Naija
Re: Two Male Staff Of Home Best Hotel Die In Their Sleep In Imo by Nobody: 5:57pm On May 08, 2015
Twaci:
embarassed Could be poison. One only dies from suffocation (when it has to do with generator) and not an aftermath of it.

The hotel staff should be arrested and questioned, the guilty one is among them. Well, unless they ate something outside undecided

RIP to the deceased.

That is what pisses me off about our mentality. What if you were a staff of the hotel? You can't just arrest a person on suspicion and lock him up. Questioning is fine, but arresting anyone without evidence is a no no
Re: Two Male Staff Of Home Best Hotel Die In Their Sleep In Imo by Nicepoker(m): 5:58pm On May 08, 2015
naijaleak:
eyaaa... carbon-monoxide poison....pdp una see una work...to give us 24 hours electricity dem no gree....God pass dem shaa embarassed
did u even read the entire post. Use us brain its a free gift from God
Re: Two Male Staff Of Home Best Hotel Die In Their Sleep In Imo by Chuks16(m): 5:58pm On May 08, 2015
people always die in hotels in imo
Re: Two Male Staff Of Home Best Hotel Die In Their Sleep In Imo by tit(f): 6:01pm On May 08, 2015
Texcoco:
Probably died from residual fumes ozing from the cooling generator coupled with the tight confines of their living space....carbon monoxide is a very tricky and poisonous gas but good enough they slept peacefully even in death.

allahu akbar
Re: Two Male Staff Of Home Best Hotel Die In Their Sleep In Imo by eleko1: 6:18pm On May 08, 2015
shocked embarassed undecided sad angry undecided embarassed .
IYANGBALI:
uncle na you kill demgrin
IYA, angry BIKO bicareful ooo,DSS dey spy on una here,make dem nor com carry u away angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kenyan Doctors Remove Coin Stuck In Boy's Throat For 2 Weeks (photos) / Residents Donate Blood For Survivors Of Lagos Collapsed Building (photos) / Benefits Of Cold Water Showers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.