Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,754 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:35 PM

Two Male Staff Of Home Best Hotel Die In Their Sleep In Imo - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Two Male Staff Of Home Best Hotel Die In Their Sleep In Imo (27469 Views)

Man Falls From 3 Storey Building In Imo, Breaks His Left Leg (Graphic Photos) / Fibroid Removed From A Woman In Imo During Free Medical Outreach (Photos) / How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Two Male Staff Of Home Best Hotel Die In Their Sleep In Imo by shammah1(m): 6:20pm On May 08, 2015
Bad news. RIP sad
Re: Two Male Staff Of Home Best Hotel Die In Their Sleep In Imo by marchlady150: 6:26pm On May 08, 2015
God i beg have mercy upon us ur children. Wonders shall nevar end in d world
Re: Two Male Staff Of Home Best Hotel Die In Their Sleep In Imo by deolu2000(m): 6:26pm On May 08, 2015
haul:
you've been out of the country for long right?
lolss,why did you say that bro?isn't that the ryt thing to do or am i missing something?
Re: Two Male Staff Of Home Best Hotel Die In Their Sleep In Imo by Sunny4Gold: 6:27pm On May 08, 2015
You guys remember Otokoto hotel. Ritualist on the loose again
Re: Two Male Staff Of Home Best Hotel Die In Their Sleep In Imo by chyket(m): 6:33pm On May 08, 2015
Maybe they stumbled on a sensitive information and were therefore poisoned before they could spill the beans
Re: Two Male Staff Of Home Best Hotel Die In Their Sleep In Imo by Abduletudaye(m): 6:37pm On May 08, 2015
Omotayor123:

OyaTell me....

#TeamAmebo.

Hehehe...you sef want that gist abi? grin
Re: Two Male Staff Of Home Best Hotel Die In Their Sleep In Imo by matthennessy(m): 6:39pm On May 08, 2015
Whether fumes or poison.. They are gone ... May their souls RIP
Re: Two Male Staff Of Home Best Hotel Die In Their Sleep In Imo by haul: 7:06pm On May 08, 2015
deolu2000:

lolss,why did you say that bro?isn't that the ryt thing to do or am i missing something?
you dey expect forensic,autopsy,homicide department from nigeria police force? Is like saying fayose will be nigeria president.
Re: Two Male Staff Of Home Best Hotel Die In Their Sleep In Imo by Missmossy(f): 7:33pm On May 08, 2015
There is more to this story that meets the eyes. it sounds very sinister.
Re: Two Male Staff Of Home Best Hotel Die In Their Sleep In Imo by deolu2000(m): 7:56pm On May 08, 2015
haul:
you dey expect forensic,autopsy,homicide department from nigeria police force? Is like saying fayose will be nigeria president.
hmmmmmmm i get it now,i must admite that we have a long way to go,because this sort of case can be unraveled with just adequate facilities and techs.
Re: Two Male Staff Of Home Best Hotel Die In Their Sleep In Imo by BlackPeni5: 8:09pm On May 08, 2015
Everydaeguy:
what would you have to them do??to rush into the scene without being instructed or briefed....always looking for a slight way to antagonise the NPF....

So if a policeman is witnessing a murder, he should wait until another witness calls the office and then wait until he is instructed to stop or catch the murderer?

That's silly...very silly. It's possible the deaths was a homicide...They shouldn't have made that statement publicly .
Re: Two Male Staff Of Home Best Hotel Die In Their Sleep In Imo by sweetgala(m): 8:46pm On May 08, 2015
Methane
Re: Two Male Staff Of Home Best Hotel Die In Their Sleep In Imo by Everydaeguy(m): 9:25pm On May 08, 2015
BlackPeni5:

So if a policeman is witnessing a murder, he should wait until another witness calls the office and then wait until he is instructed to stop or catch the murderer?

That's silly...very silly. It's possible the deaths was a homicide...They shouldn't have made that statement publicly .
they got the information in the morning I presume,they r corpse already,would they rush to the hotel and raise them from death??c'mon....in this situation what wud u do as a policeman....
Re: Two Male Staff Of Home Best Hotel Die In Their Sleep In Imo by BlackPeni5: 9:35pm On May 08, 2015
Everydaeguy:
they got the information in the morning I presume,they r corpse already,would they rush to the hotel and raise them from death??c'mon....in this situation what wud u do as a policeman....

SMH. ..you sound like a Nigerian government worker. They should be proactive by commencing investigations as to where the bodies are, take charge of the autopsy (to ensure the results are not tampered with to hide a crime) and report to stakeholders on their findings or commence criminal investigation if foul play is suspected.

People have gotten too used to being laid back.
Re: Two Male Staff Of Home Best Hotel Die In Their Sleep In Imo by Omotayor123(f): 10:42pm On May 08, 2015
Abduletudaye:

Hehehe...you sef want that gist abi? grin
Yes na! Oya joor

Re: Two Male Staff Of Home Best Hotel Die In Their Sleep In Imo by Abduletudaye(m): 10:49pm On May 08, 2015
Omotayor123:

Yes na! Oya joor

Im coming... wink
Re: Two Male Staff Of Home Best Hotel Die In Their Sleep In Imo by Omotayor123(f): 10:54pm On May 08, 2015
Abduletudaye:

Im coming... wink
Waiting....

Re: Two Male Staff Of Home Best Hotel Die In Their Sleep In Imo by Abduletudaye(m): 10:55pm On May 08, 2015
Omotayor123:

Waiting....

grin..bed time... tongue
Re: Two Male Staff Of Home Best Hotel Die In Their Sleep In Imo by Omotayor123(f): 10:58pm On May 08, 2015
Abduletudaye:

grin..bed time... tongue
If I hear. Oya stand up commot for dat bed nw & gist me before I count 3.

Re: Two Male Staff Of Home Best Hotel Die In Their Sleep In Imo by Abduletudaye(m): 11:05pm On May 08, 2015
Omotayor123:

If I hear. Oya stand up commot for dat bed nw & gist me before I count 3.

Why are you this hostile..? tongue cheesy
Re: Two Male Staff Of Home Best Hotel Die In Their Sleep In Imo by Omotayor123(f): 11:08pm On May 08, 2015
Abduletudaye:

Why are you this hostile..? tongue cheesy
Hostile 4 Wetin
Lol. I Go pour u Water oooo

Re: Two Male Staff Of Home Best Hotel Die In Their Sleep In Imo by Abduletudaye(m): 11:12pm On May 08, 2015
Omotayor123:
Lol. I Go pour u Water oooo

Pour me wora?? Why? cry
Re: Two Male Staff Of Home Best Hotel Die In Their Sleep In Imo by Omotayor123(f): 11:19pm On May 08, 2015
Abduletudaye:

Pour me wora?? Why? cry
No worry Orijin101 my padi go yan me d Tory.

Re: Two Male Staff Of Home Best Hotel Die In Their Sleep In Imo by Nobody: 11:31pm On May 08, 2015
onyi4edu:

Work can be so demanding you know, more grease to your elbow.
Please let's not derail this important topic any further wink
Back from ma ban! ill PM u jare #enemies everywhere
Re: Two Male Staff Of Home Best Hotel Die In Their Sleep In Imo by onyi4edu(f): 11:34pm On May 08, 2015
vimi:

Back from ma ban! ill PM u jare #enemies everywhere

Ban shocked why
Re: Two Male Staff Of Home Best Hotel Die In Their Sleep In Imo by Nobody: 12:17am On May 09, 2015
onyi4edu:

Ban shocked why
dunno undecided
Re: Two Male Staff Of Home Best Hotel Die In Their Sleep In Imo by haul: 7:02am On May 09, 2015
deolu2000:

hmmmmmmm i get it now,i must admite that we have a long way to go,because this sort of case can be unraveled with just adequate facilities and techs.
a long haul bro, can we get there in 70yrs to come? NO.

If e don better for my family,e don better for nigeria. I've stopped caring much about this cesspit long ago,my prayers are strictly meant for my household,I no fit dey pray make naija better so that some fools can reap.
Re: Two Male Staff Of Home Best Hotel Die In Their Sleep In Imo by Nobody: 7:18am On May 09, 2015
Most Likely Carbon Monoxide.
The first guy was dead before the other one put off the generator. Accumulated levels was high enough to kill the second guy.
Good autopsy and blood work will show this.
Re: Two Male Staff Of Home Best Hotel Die In Their Sleep In Imo by Abduletudaye(m): 9:24am On May 09, 2015
Omotayor123:

No worry Orijin101 my padi go yan me d Tory.

grin...come to my house for the main gist... tongue
Re: Two Male Staff Of Home Best Hotel Die In Their Sleep In Imo by deolu2000(m): 12:38pm On May 09, 2015
haul:
a long haul bro, can we get there in 70yrs to come? NO.

If e don better for my family,e don better for nigeria. I've stopped caring much about this cesspit long ago,my prayers are strictly meant for my household,I no fit dey pray make naija better so that some fools can reap.
the effectual fervent prayer of the rightous availeth much.bro we can't cease the prayers,we just have to continue and hope that soonest even in our own generation that God will answer our heart cry.
Re: Two Male Staff Of Home Best Hotel Die In Their Sleep In Imo by jcccccc: 2:58pm On May 09, 2015
OTOKOTO HOTELS IS THE ONLY THING YOU FIND AT OWERRI TILL TOMORROW.

Kenyan Doctors Remove Coin Stuck In Boy's Throat For 2 Weeks (photos) / Residents Donate Blood For Survivors Of Lagos Collapsed Building (photos) / Benefits Of Cold Water Showers.