Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,177 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

10 Categories Of Ladies Participating In Miss Nairaland Contest - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Categories Of Ladies Participating In Miss Nairaland Contest (9325 Views)

10 Categories Of Ladies That Will End Up As Promiscuous Wives / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them / Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

10 Categories Of Ladies Participating In Miss Nairaland Contest by tosyne2much(m): 5:45pm On May 08, 2015
Just sit down, relax and read

The contest is around the corner. Here are the categories of ladies contesting for miss nairaland contest

Note: It will be silly of you to take this fun filled write-up personal

1. The Repented Fighters
They are known to cause chaos and derive pleasure in insulting other people, but miss nairaland contest has fledged their wings and has made them swallow their pride. When they finally lose, the will return to their normal shell

2. The Flat Ynashed Babe
She avoids taking full photographs because she doesn't want ukwu obsessed guys to have her voted out

3. The Swagless Babe
She's got little or no swag. She might even take a picture beside an ugwu leaf and that becomes her contest picture

4. The Ynashful Babe
She's not beautiful but will flaunt her ynansh just to increase her chances of winning

5. The 'Make I Just Participate" Babe These ones are just there to add up to the figures. They don't campaign, they don't solicit for votes. They don't even check for updates

6. The Helpless Babe
She has lower chances of winning due to lack of campaign manager, team work, strategies and popularity.

7. The Intelligent Babe
She's not pretty but she's got something upstairs

8 The Copy Cats
These ones do what others do. Once they see that one of their contestants used an amazing design or banner, they will quickly do the same

9. The Beautiful Ones
She is very pretty. She's got nice and amazing pictures

10 Feel free to the last one

[b] Have fun cool

[b] Written by: Tosyne2much cool

7 Likes 416 Shares

Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies Participating In Miss Nairaland Contest by stephenqueen: 5:46pm On May 08, 2015
Firstly i wanna wish all contestants Goodluck.Please don't take this competition as a do or die affair,it is just for fun.
I'm dedicating my first to comment to this beautiful sisi(twaci),the babe wey fine pass others,omo toh shan.I pray God bless the mother that gave birth to her
Keep calm and vote www.nairaland.com/twaci For Miss nairaland.
God bless you all
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies Participating In Miss Nairaland Contest by tosyne2much(m): 5:46pm On May 08, 2015
Falconey please help me with some shares cool
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies Participating In Miss Nairaland Contest by naijaboiy: 5:46pm On May 08, 2015
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies Participating In Miss Nairaland Contest by Nobody: 5:46pm On May 08, 2015
The winner

If no be twaci, na who e fit be?

join the winning team
#i have decided
#vote twaci for Miss NL 2015
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies Participating In Miss Nairaland Contest by agarawu23(m): 5:46pm On May 08, 2015
The poor babe

she had just little opportunity to submit her name but she doesn't have much money to buy MB or even buy fuel to charge her phone. She will not even know who the winner is cos she is not following update and she is among the contestant.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies Participating In Miss Nairaland Contest by naijaboiy: 5:47pm On May 08, 2015
grin
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies Participating In Miss Nairaland Contest by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:48pm On May 08, 2015
[size=24pt]makai talk true oh, me no even read dis thing sef..[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies Participating In Miss Nairaland Contest by vizkiz: 5:49pm On May 08, 2015
mehn...the hustel is real!
The "notice me"::: this girls just wanna gain fame! So they think participating in the contest might make them feel noticed and probably get some PMs from these hungry boys! grin

The ugly chicks!::: chai, God! Why do you give some girls fish brain
Its called a beauty contest for furck sake!!!! angry
We are expecting to see beauty queens like prettythicksme, rubey(through she deactivated), Nneka123. But you will see some ugly chicks forming "I have gat natural beauty" furck!!!!! angry

The Nairaland celebs:::: this ones will just contest to feel not left out. And they also think they might win cuz of their "fame" (shey oro niiyen).

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies Participating In Miss Nairaland Contest by CondomMan(m): 5:49pm On May 08, 2015
[size=16pt]The winning babe
This babe no matter all odds will win the contest and take the crown (if there is any) and the #5k.

And the lady is .....[/size]
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies Participating In Miss Nairaland Contest by kristen12(f): 5:50pm On May 08, 2015
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies Participating In Miss Nairaland Contest by Teespice(f): 5:51pm On May 08, 2015
I seriously wonder why people derive pleasure in looking for trouble.

when the wahala starts, I only hope you can take it.

don't play with fire and not expect your hands to get burnt. some people particularly the contestants might see this thread in bad taste.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies Participating In Miss Nairaland Contest by stephenqueen: 5:52pm On May 08, 2015
That number 4 thou,
In seriki voice:kin ma soro oro ti so ra e,kin n ma daruko awon ti mo n bawi mora won
Keep calm and vote www.nairaland.com/twaci as Miss NL
God bless you all
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies Participating In Miss Nairaland Contest by Nobody: 5:54pm On May 08, 2015
Rubbish!
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies Participating In Miss Nairaland Contest by Nobody: 5:56pm On May 08, 2015
l
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies Participating In Miss Nairaland Contest by princedami: 5:59pm On May 08, 2015
smiley [quoteauthor=Teespicepost=33546266] bfo nko. well said tho.
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies Participating In Miss Nairaland Contest by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 08, 2015
Whichever of the aforementioned subset they(Miss Nairaland contestants) fall into, let them be.

We just have to give it to them, that's _ if we can be truthful to ourselves for a minute. It takes a degree of confidence and self esteem to partake in this contest. Having it in mind that they would be subjected to a lot of backlash, tongue lash et al.

That confidence is something I don't even think I have. I am sure some of us don't have it either. embarassed
Lets support them biko, put aside all this traduce and deriding threads for now.

Graciaskiss

12 Likes

Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies Participating In Miss Nairaland Contest by princedami: 6:02pm On May 08, 2015
agarawu23:
The poor babe

she had just little opportunity to submit her name but she doesn't have much money to buy MB or even buy fuel to charge her phone. She will not even know who the winner is cos she is not following update and she is among the contestant.

lol. You'v been studying them
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies Participating In Miss Nairaland Contest by tosyne2much(m): 6:03pm On May 08, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
Whichever of the aforementioned subset they(Miss Nairaland contestants) fall into, let them be.

We just have to give it to them, that's _ if we can be truthful to ourselves for a minute. It takes a degree of confidence and self esteem to partake in this contest. Having it in mind that they would be subjected to a lot of backlash, tongue lash et al.

That confidence is something I don't even think I have. I am sure some of us don't have it either. embarassed
Lets support them biko, put aside all this traduce and deriding threads for now.

Graciaskiss
Just as I did last year cheesy
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies Participating In Miss Nairaland Contest by Nobody: 6:03pm On May 08, 2015
agarawu23:
The poor babe

Smh
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies Participating In Miss Nairaland Contest by naijaboiy: 6:06pm On May 08, 2015
But I see this as a fun thread though grin
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies Participating In Miss Nairaland Contest by agarawu23(m): 6:06pm On May 08, 2015
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies Participating In Miss Nairaland Contest by agarawu23(m): 6:07pm On May 08, 2015
princedami:
lol. You'v been studying them
its normal
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies Participating In Miss Nairaland Contest by naijaboiy: 6:07pm On May 08, 2015
agarawu23:
The poor babe

Like your candidate abi? grin
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies Participating In Miss Nairaland Contest by Nobody: 6:07pm On May 08, 2015
tosyne2much:
Just as I did last year cheesy

Fear God kwanu.
They didn't tackle you like that na angry
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies Participating In Miss Nairaland Contest by Nobody: 6:08pm On May 08, 2015
rogerdat:
Rubbish!
Why can't you go and jump into the lagoon then. . .
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies Participating In Miss Nairaland Contest by Kazrem(m): 6:09pm On May 08, 2015
Teespice:

don't play with fire and not expect your hands to get burnt. some people particularly the contestants might see this thread in bad taste.

Which of the aforementioned category did you fall into.
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies Participating In Miss Nairaland Contest by Kazrem(m): 6:10pm On May 08, 2015
When next to see this thread is on FP
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies Participating In Miss Nairaland Contest by tosyne2much(m): 6:10pm On May 08, 2015
Teespice:

Why you come carry this matter for head na ?

This is nothing but fun so why ranting ?
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies Participating In Miss Nairaland Contest by agarawu23(m): 6:11pm On May 08, 2015
naijaboiy:

Like your candidate abi? grin
I go bite u oooo grin

my candidate is a big girl cool
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies Participating In Miss Nairaland Contest by Nickymezor(f): 6:11pm On May 08, 2015
Hmmmmm, wat a thread! I jst hope u don't get haters cuz of this thread OP...it aint cool @ all undecided
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies Participating In Miss Nairaland Contest by tosyne2much(m): 6:11pm On May 08, 2015
Kazrem:
When next to see this thread is on FP
haba !!!

This one no be FP thread cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

Adanna: The Mysterious Aba Girl (true Story) Complete Episodes / My Sex Life Attracting Women To Me, Any Medical Explanation? / "No Bra In Here" Beautiful Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In A Club In Style (phot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.