Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,573 members, 7,816,410 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Buhari, Nigeria's President-Elect's Convoy (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Nigeria's President-Elect's Convoy (Photo) (52265 Views)

Without Buhari, Nigeria Would Have Packed Up By Now — Segun Oni / Pray For Buhari, Nigeria Will Be Great - Fayose / Breaking News: Biafra IPOB Drags Buhari/nigeria To International Criminal Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Nigeria's President-Elect's Convoy (Photo) by ITbomb(m): 7:16pm On May 08, 2015
If you see Akpabio convoy, you go cry. Minimum of 15 vehicle in a run
Re: Buhari, Nigeria's President-Elect's Convoy (Photo) by shaboti: 7:19pm On May 08, 2015
jascon1:
ka I bido gbuwe anu na Lagos
like seriously? Chukwu aju!
Re: Buhari, Nigeria's President-Elect's Convoy (Photo) by godunia(m): 7:19pm On May 08, 2015
Baba, I tap into your anointing. My story must change ,if u want to key into Baba blessing press like

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, Nigeria's President-Elect's Convoy (Photo) by Musaspp(m): 7:21pm On May 08, 2015
The "Change" president.
Re: Buhari, Nigeria's President-Elect's Convoy (Photo) by Reference(m): 7:23pm On May 08, 2015
When he appoints principal officers the convoy will lengthen naturally. No big deal in convoy size. Big or small bridal train says nothing about marraige quality.
Re: Buhari, Nigeria's President-Elect's Convoy (Photo) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:24pm On May 08, 2015
Freemanan:

When he becomes the President, it will triple... convoy has nothing to do With personality most times... it's procedure to have some necessary company
It's a lot to do with personality. Murtala Muhammed was an easy going man that drove himself without convoy. The same thing with Amaechi. Whenever the Governor of Rivers State lands in Abuja airport, he drives himself to the state's lodge.
Re: Buhari, Nigeria's President-Elect's Convoy (Photo) by Nobody: 7:26pm On May 08, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

It's a lot to do with personality. Murtala Muhammed was an easy going man that drove himself without convoy. The same thing with Amaechi. Whenever the Governor of Rivers State lands in Abuja airport, he drives himself to the state's lodge.

Does Amaechi drives without convoy Mr Orlando?
Re: Buhari, Nigeria's President-Elect's Convoy (Photo) by tonte(m): 7:27pm On May 08, 2015
this convoy is too weak...as president elect his convoy should have more security...
Re: Buhari, Nigeria's President-Elect's Convoy (Photo) by crackhouse(m): 7:28pm On May 08, 2015
ifekemmie:
I like dis, not too much convoy. Hop he will obey d traffic has he already said
mind you, he is nobody now, wait till when he becomes the president before u start talking. U know what?, Our expectations is high so he have to keep keeping it high until about 8months or 1yr after swearing in.
Re: Buhari, Nigeria's President-Elect's Convoy (Photo) by Nomswag: 7:30pm On May 08, 2015
Kutunban:
How would this equate N1 to $1
BBB we are waiting for your promises.
nice 1
Re: Buhari, Nigeria's President-Elect's Convoy (Photo) by Nomswag: 7:31pm On May 08, 2015
Kutunban:
How would this equate N1 to $1
BBB we are waiting for your promises.
seconded by me
Re: Buhari, Nigeria's President-Elect's Convoy (Photo) by Eluwilussit(m): 7:34pm On May 08, 2015
LuckyLadolce:
Mind u, this is jst a preamble grin

My General is for the whole general grin

Let us all support him. Hating will only get u devastated.

This country belongs to all of us, Buhari is for all of us.

You are right. We will support him 100%, despite the fact that he and his supporters up north did not support Jonathan. There's no time for pay back, since the masses are always the losers, no matter what happens.

God bless the out-going and the in-coming presidents. Above all, may God bless the masses with common sense and courage to remember our sufferings and vote right in every election. Amen!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Nigeria's President-Elect's Convoy (Photo) by DanDextrous(m): 7:35pm On May 08, 2015
DrWise:
When would I also be the first to comment naaa?? embarassedWhen would I also be the first to comment naaa??
Until Arsenal win champions League
Re: Buhari, Nigeria's President-Elect's Convoy (Photo) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:36pm On May 08, 2015
Freemanan:

Does Amaechi drives without convoy Mr Orlando?
Go find out; he drives himself sometimes. He once drove himself, Danjuma Goje and two others from Kano to Abuja in the middle of the night for over five hours. He arrived around 2am.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Nigeria's President-Elect's Convoy (Photo) by LuckyLadolce(m): 7:44pm On May 08, 2015
Eluwilussit:

You are right. We will support him 100%, despite the fact that he and his supporters up north did not support Jonathan. There's no time for pay back, since the masses are always the losers, no matter what happens.

God bless the out-going and the in-coming presidents. Above all, may God bless the masses with common sense and courage to remember our sufferings and vote right in every election. Amen!
Amin my brother. God bless Nigeria, God bless you.
Re: Buhari, Nigeria's President-Elect's Convoy (Photo) by Nobody: 7:45pm On May 08, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Go find out; he drives himself sometimes. He once drove himself, Danjuma Goje and two others from Kano to Abuja in the middle of the night for over five hours. He arrived around 2am.

You didn't my question mate
Re: Buhari, Nigeria's President-Elect's Convoy (Photo) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:49pm On May 08, 2015
Freemanan:

You didn't my question mate
Go read what transpired when he was prevented by the airport authority in Kano from taking his plane after the coronation of Lamido Sanusi. That will answer question.
Re: Buhari, Nigeria's President-Elect's Convoy (Photo) by SolarWizard: 7:52pm On May 08, 2015
Street lights 08066895402

Re: Buhari, Nigeria's President-Elect's Convoy (Photo) by Manchelsea(m): 7:55pm On May 08, 2015
Please as a fresh graduate.... I want to create a cv but the question is..... Do cvs contain information like post or position held while in the University or church or even other organizations such as secretary, president etc
Re: Buhari, Nigeria's President-Elect's Convoy (Photo) by Nobody: 8:01pm On May 08, 2015
CR77:
Good one

God bless your hard work General

The guy in brown suit no try oo
always spiting rubbish

I think u dont have job
Re: Buhari, Nigeria's President-Elect's Convoy (Photo) by Eluwilussit(m): 8:07pm On May 08, 2015
LuckyLadolce:
Amin my brother. God bless Nigeria, God bless you.

God bless you too, bro.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Nigeria's President-Elect's Convoy (Photo) by Nobody: 8:13pm On May 08, 2015
Ok...
Re: Buhari, Nigeria's President-Elect's Convoy (Photo) by CR77(f): 8:15pm On May 08, 2015
ewu do you have a job
Gejpresident:
always spiting rubbish

I think u dont have job

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Nigeria's President-Elect's Convoy (Photo) by seedsower(m): 8:20pm On May 08, 2015
tobtap:

thanks mr taniod grin
Eh, what does that stand for? Such a fine word must be your baptismal name. Any Mpama.
Re: Buhari, Nigeria's President-Elect's Convoy (Photo) by dollarlander: 8:27pm On May 08, 2015
HIP for the hip, patience SHEPOPO, PO PO for the SHEPOPO and TAMUS mother SHEPOPOTAMUS SHEPOPOTAMOUS!!!

Patience SHEPOPOTAMUS. She had spent billions of naira, Nigeria money, to re SHEPOPOTAMUS her hippo shape.

I can't wait to see the right people in power. These fortunate idiotic miscreants need to leave the stage immediately. Shapeless shepopo.
Re: Buhari, Nigeria's President-Elect's Convoy (Photo) by seedsower(m): 8:33pm On May 08, 2015
CountDracula:

Ehen... He shud b trekkin like ur father abi?
At the end of day Buhari will preside over all Nigerians so stop forming over familiarity, he doesn't know you. By virtue of position, if he eventually lead us well (which I believe he will) it will favour me alot. But I know you are among those that voted home simply because he promised to pay jobless folks 5k per month. Onye iberibe.
Re: Buhari, Nigeria's President-Elect's Convoy (Photo) by CountDracula(m): 8:57pm On May 08, 2015
seedsower:
At the end of day Buhari will preside over all Nigerians so stop forming over familiarity, he doesn't know you. By virtue of position, if he eventually lead us well (which I believe he will) it will favour me alot. But I know you are among those that voted home simply because he promised to pay jobless folks 5k per month. Onye iberibe.
Loool... I really hav no interests in watevr fortune comes ur way, I wish u well... If he pays jobless folks 5k/month it wil nt add or subtract anythng from me either, I'm jus happy someone else is d president

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Nigeria's President-Elect's Convoy (Photo) by crisycent: 9:05pm On May 08, 2015
efilefun:
Leadership by example, not like the outgoing administration where shepopo alone uses almost 20 cars or even more

You no go wait make him enta power first? This one wen u just dey agile dey hail am so, I hope say after 2 months you no go rush insult am ?
Re: Buhari, Nigeria's President-Elect's Convoy (Photo) by Tbozun: 9:06pm On May 08, 2015
Abeg this airtel online free recharge how Person fit do am to get 10G
Re: Buhari, Nigeria's President-Elect's Convoy (Photo) by Nobody: 9:21pm On May 08, 2015
efilefun:
Leadership by example, not like the outgoing administration where shepopo alone uses almost 20 cars or even more
you be proper efuleful!
Re: Buhari, Nigeria's President-Elect's Convoy (Photo) by Nobody: 9:27pm On May 08, 2015
CR77:
ewu do you have a job
useless hoe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senator Ahmad Babba Kaita Booed, Chased Away From Wedding In Katsina / FBI: Chika Augustine Odionyenma, Ihedioha’s Ally Wanted For Wire Fraud In US / How Nigerian Army Handed Chinwetalu Agu Over To DSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.