Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,620 members, 7,816,551 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Buhari, Nigeria's President-Elect's Convoy (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Nigeria's President-Elect's Convoy (Photo) (52267 Views)

Without Buhari, Nigeria Would Have Packed Up By Now — Segun Oni / Pray For Buhari, Nigeria Will Be Great - Fayose / Breaking News: Biafra IPOB Drags Buhari/nigeria To International Criminal Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Nigeria's President-Elect's Convoy (Photo) by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 08, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Go read what transpired when he was prevented by the airport authority in Kano from taking his plane after the coronation of Lamido Sanusi. That will answer question.

Lol.. chief, no governor in Nigeria moves without a comprehensive convoy. Quote me!
Re: Buhari, Nigeria's President-Elect's Convoy (Photo) by CR77(f): 9:50pm On May 08, 2015
tongue ode ewu hausa tongue
Gejpresident:
useless hoe
Re: Buhari, Nigeria's President-Elect's Convoy (Photo) by oweman: 9:58pm On May 08, 2015
watchout for jonathans snipers they i suspect here in abujw in hiddings they should be neutralised . obj warned us all earlier.
Re: Buhari, Nigeria's President-Elect's Convoy (Photo) by poiu77: 9:59pm On May 08, 2015
sad shocked

By May 29, 2015. the equation will still be this.

Re: Buhari, Nigeria's President-Elect's Convoy (Photo) by Nobody: 10:32pm On May 08, 2015
CR77:
tongue ode ewu hausa tongue
prostitute
Re: Buhari, Nigeria's President-Elect's Convoy (Photo) by Nuzo1(m): 10:33pm On May 08, 2015
1. There's a big difference between a President and a President elect. The former usually goes to an occasion alongside officials involved in such government function. That naturally increases the convoy.

2. As a President of a volatile nation like Nigeria, the President hardly have a say on the security operations guiding him. Well, except as an experienced security personal.

3. Northern President would have little to fear regarding his security in Abuja and even in Nigeria as a whole. Moving the seat of power to north coupled with the fact that the northerners control the security apparatus confirms this.

4. The incoming President won't have opposition who will feel they are born to rule. In other words, his enemies may not go all the way just so they can come back to power.

5. The picture shown does not show the full length of the convoy.

That being said, it wouldn't be fair to rule out GMB's simplicity.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Nigeria's President-Elect's Convoy (Photo) by CR77(f): 10:36pm On May 08, 2015
From your mum to ur sisters call them akwuna
Gejpresident:
prostitute
Re: Buhari, Nigeria's President-Elect's Convoy (Photo) by Nobody: 10:40pm On May 08, 2015
CR77:
From your mum to ur sisters call them akwuna
u r already

u think I don't no u ryt ?
Re: Buhari, Nigeria's President-Elect's Convoy (Photo) by abbasbo003(m): 10:42pm On May 08, 2015
Na wa ooo, see full enjoyment? na I see why dey no one leave! Chai
Re: Buhari, Nigeria's President-Elect's Convoy (Photo) by CR77(f): 10:52pm On May 08, 2015
Bleep you ewu igbo

You don't no me even if you no me you can't do anything to me

nkịta like you
Gejpresident:
u r already

u think I don't no u ryt ?
Re: Buhari, Nigeria's President-Elect's Convoy (Photo) by Nobody: 10:53pm On May 08, 2015
CR77:
Bleep you ewu igbo

You don't no me even if you no me you can't do anything to me

nkịta like you
watch and see
Re: Buhari, Nigeria's President-Elect's Convoy (Photo) by CR77(f): 10:57pm On May 08, 2015
Make i hear word tongue
Gejpresident:
watch and see
Re: Buhari, Nigeria's President-Elect's Convoy (Photo) by millionboi(m): 11:05pm On May 08, 2015
LuckyLadolce:
Mind u, this is jst a preamble grin

My General is for the whole general grin

Let us all support him. Hating will only get u devastated.

This country belongs to all of us, Buhari is for all of us.
buhari hates Ndigbo.....so dnt xpt evribody 2luv him,until he change by completin d 2nd naija bridge nd oda tinz
Re: Buhari, Nigeria's President-Elect's Convoy (Photo) by Besto(m): 4:02am On May 09, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Just like Obasanjos, with only two or three mecedez benz saloon cars and an outrider. He is easily recognized when on his way from the Ikeja airport to Ota.

then u probably never saw obj's convoy..

hz routine was using a chopper from mmia to Nigeria navy sec school abeaokuta... b4 z convoy picks him up at the school to otA...

obj's convoy out past 20 sef.... plus they was alway a stretch benz sef.... as if na Las Vegas Strip him dey go.
Re: Buhari, Nigeria's President-Elect's Convoy (Photo) by airzzee(m): 4:58am On May 09, 2015
The difference is still very, very clear. No matter how albino feels, (s)he can never be mistaken for Oyinbo! Wait till you are crowned!
Re: Buhari, Nigeria's President-Elect's Convoy (Photo) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:01am On May 09, 2015
Besto:

then u probably never saw obj's convoy..

hz routine was using a chopper from mmia to Nigeria navy sec school abeaokuta... b4 z convoy picks him up at the school to otA...

obj's convoy out past 20 sef.... plus they was alway a stretch benz sef.... as if na Las Vegas Strip him dey go.
When he was the President, Obasanjo stayed more in Ota than Abeokuta. Anybody that stays along Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway, Iganmode Road or Idiroko Road in Ota will call you a liar, because he is always seen in hold ups. The first day I saw him was in front of Gateway Hotel, Ota Ogun State. His convoy cosisted of three mercedez benz saloon cars and an outrider in front. It was on a Sunday evening. He was rushing to the Ikeja airport.
Re: Buhari, Nigeria's President-Elect's Convoy (Photo) by JoeCutie(m): 7:03am On May 09, 2015
This is what I'm saying...
If I become a Governor/President, no men on uniform would be around me. All my entourage would be on suit, but not black suit sha.

Again, I'm not going to use Jeep. I'm going to use cars. Just cars. Shimmering black (bad ass) cars. grin

Sai Presido! smiley

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari, Nigeria's President-Elect's Convoy (Photo) by Besto(m): 8:46am On May 09, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

When he was the President, Obasanjo stayed more in Ota than Abeokuta. Anybody that stays along Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway, Iganmode Road or Idiroko Road in Ota will call you a liar, because he is always seen in hold ups. The first day I saw him was in front of Gateway Hotel, Ota Ogun State. His convoy cosisted of three mercedez benz saloon cars and an outrider in front. It was on a Sunday evening. He was rushing to the Ikeja airport.

am very sure he never wined down and smiled at you that "na me obj"....dat could have been hz mere galfrd sef...

presidential movement z not composed by him "president" all na protocol...cos he z not to guide himsef when casala burst...so daz left to his security entourage....thz gmb own sef...its probably cos he z yet to be sworn in.....we should keep our fingas crossed till he z sworn in.

you could ask any bells university student or any nigerian navy sec sch student, ow obj moves=choppers.....even him chopper movement get about a convoy of four.
Re: Buhari, Nigeria's President-Elect's Convoy (Photo) by dowjones(m): 9:10am On May 09, 2015
The convoy of the presidency is handled by a special security unit.

The president and his people just sit inside the car. They don't control how many cars protect them.
Re: Buhari, Nigeria's President-Elect's Convoy (Photo) by Besto(m): 10:07am On May 09, 2015
dowjones:
The convoy of the presidency is handled by a special security unit.

The president and his people just sit inside the car. They don't control how many cars protect them.

abeg help me tell am
Re: Buhari, Nigeria's President-Elect's Convoy (Photo) by Kryx(m): 6:34pm On May 09, 2015
Baba should add road safety to his convoy to finish work on d high way

Sai Baba

Sai Buhari

We are solidly behind you!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senator Ahmad Babba Kaita Booed, Chased Away From Wedding In Katsina / FBI: Chika Augustine Odionyenma, Ihedioha’s Ally Wanted For Wire Fraud In US / How Nigerian Army Handed Chinwetalu Agu Over To DSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.