Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,213 members, 7,815,240 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Encouraging Others In Faith: A Simple Guide - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Encouraging Others In Faith: A Simple Guide (357 Views)

A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . / My New Faith, A New Way Of Seeing God / My New Faith, A New Way Of Seeing God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Encouraging Others In Faith: A Simple Guide by Nobody: 7:07pm On May 08, 2015
Sometime you might be trekking and your leg got fattigued your brain will immediately tell you to rest while your heart do the work of pumping more blood around the body and your stomach might demand for a glucose or simplest water..Your Lung do the work of Oxidizing the food and supplying you with Energy in return and your Liver resume the work of energy while your Brain co-operate in toning your muscle for the journey.

Of a Truth We Christians are one body with many members but the questions is do we care for and Love one another like the body do? Sermons have been made in various fellowship but none has been made in encouraging others in Faith; a secret of the early church and the essence of fellowship.

Let me just share with you how to encourage others in Faith.

1. BIBLE STUDY : The Scripture entirely contain words of encouragment and hope..Truth is instead of going to that same place you worship over and over again without any impact in the life of others there why not simply go to that Lady or Guy and have a Bible study with him? Often we read Christ gathering the disciples together and teaching them in secret; this help the disciples in many way and encourage them to always be together as we see the result of their gathering in the Book of Act..If you wanna encourage someone in Faith spend time with him on Bible study.

2. PSALMS READING: Good thing is it that the book of Psalms is a powerful tool of encouragement. The Psalms explain the greatness of God and his power to help,heal and save.

3. HYMNS: Just like the Scripture the Hymns written by saints of God carries much power as the written word of God. Just pick a hymn that partains to the person's Problem and teach him how to sing with you.

4. SPIRITUAL SONG: Little wonder is it our God bestowed upon his church the gift of worship.Many have said the gifts of the Spirit are only 9 mentioned in Corinthians but far than that is it. The Gift of worship is a gift of the Holy Spirit and when you listen to those who have it your Spirit is encouraged and strengthened just like when you listen to the word of God. Wanna encourage someone in Faith? Buy Good worship songs for him.. I will recommend Ron Kenolly and Don Moen.

Will like to go on but am a lil bit sick so I will be glad if you guys can add yours to it. Thanks

Starlingslimnet

(1) (Reply)

It's Probably One Of The Kids / What Is Christian Leadership? / Is That Why You're Going Early To Church Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.