Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Tony Blair Wants Chuka Umunna To Be The Next Labour Leader - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Tony Blair Wants Chuka Umunna To Be The Next Labour Leader (27315 Views)

Woman Who Went Unclad In Protest For Zambian Opposition Leader Jailed. Photos / "I Am Sorry" Tony Blair Apologizes For Iraq War / Tony Blair Wants Chuka Umunna To Be The Next Labour Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tony Blair Wants Chuka Umunna To Be The Next Labour Leader by cap28: 2:42pm On May 09, 2015
fxseven:
Barack Obama snr died in a mysterious accident in 1982
Ben osy umunna chuka's dad died in a mysterious accident in 1992
Both were raised by their caucasian parents.
is this coincidental?

I thought about this too!

Also Chiwetalu Ejiofor's father died in a motor accident - very strange undecided

In 1988, when Ejiofor was 11, during a family trip to Nigeria for a wedding, he and his father were driving to Lagos after the celebrations when their car was involved in a head-on crash with a lorry. His father was killed, but Ejiofor survived. He was badly injured, and received scars that are still visible on his forehead.[9][10] Ejiofor began acting in school plays at the age of thirteen at Dulwich College and joined the National Youth Theatre. He then got into the London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art but had to leave after his first year, after getting a role in Steven Spielberg's film Amistad. He played the title role in Othello at the Bloomsbury Theatre in September 1995, and again at the Theatre Royal, Glasgow in 1996 when he starred opposite Rachael Stirling, who played Desdemona.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chiwetel_Ejiofor#Early_life

1 Like

Re: Tony Blair Wants Chuka Umunna To Be The Next Labour Leader by 25Calibre(m): 5:27pm On May 09, 2015
enzony:

Ed Miliband has an immigrant father. Is he also of the aristocracy? And he was allowed to pose a threat as Labour leader? You all should stop these negative imaginations.

Yet his lack of presence and personality mean't he wasn't considered prime ministerial.

So if Ed Miliband with the jewish connect couldn't be PM, What fate do you think awaits someone with similar attributes to Miliband but without the aristocratic background and the family name?

Wishful thinking won't make him PM, I'm not being negative just realistic.

Btw my 50calibre moniker was banned by anti-spam bot.
Re: Tony Blair Wants Chuka Umunna To Be The Next Labour Leader by TheEqualizer: 2:13pm On May 10, 2015
cap28:

I am Igbo so this has nothing to do with tribalism or jealousy, I am simply stating the truth, I live in the UK and I know how whites who make up 90% of the population think of black people, Umunna may be half white but in their eyes he is not a son of the soil and therefore will never be accepted by them as a leader. Obama was successful in the US because blacks and Hispanics overwhelmingly voted for him and they constitute a sizeable proportion of the US population, UK blacks (who are likely to vote for Umunna in overwhelming numbers) only make up about 3% of the british population so black people in the UK are insignificant as far as politics is concerned here in the UK.

The british labour party are now so desperate to get back into office that they are now clutching at straws, it doesn't matter how much they compare Umunna to Obama it is not going to convince staunch white English racists to vote in a half black british man as their future PM.

Re: Tony Blair Wants Chuka Umunna To Be The Next Labour Leader by 50calibre(m): 9:04pm On May 10, 2015
TheEqualizer:

Bingo!!! Just as I predicted yesterday.

The only thing black about this guy is the Nigerian DNA his father passed on to him, nothing more!
Re: Tony Blair Wants Chuka Umunna To Be The Next Labour Leader by panafrican(m): 5:12pm On May 11, 2015
He Tony Blair used traitors like AL Maliki to destroy Iraq. That is why it is fair enough to say that he has the end in mind. He wants a Nigerian to come up with lies against Nigeria and West Africa so that Europeans can substantiate and activate another plan to destroy Africa. We all know there are Niggas who would be zealous to kill their own people on purpose to please the White Man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

U.S. Companies Protest Trump’s Travel Ban / The World Is At Pivotal Moment - Antonio Guterres (Pictures) / Miami Building Collapse: Firefighters Trawl The Rubbles As 99 Still Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.