Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,958 members, 7,825,009 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Relationships Sucks! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationships Sucks! (1847 Views)

Naija Girls Sucks When It Comes To Chat / India Sucks!!! Do Not Date An Indian Woman Let Alone Marry! / Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationships Sucks! by Itsover: 3:30pm On May 09, 2015
I have given a shot at love 1,2,3,4,5,6 times...... 6 bleeping times,,,, each time ever more faithful than before. More prayerful and more committed...... Guess what , it all turned to bite me hard where it hurts..... Forgive me guys, but u are about like the only people who care to listen.can't hide behind a mask......
I am done loving. Join me( sipping wine and loving the feeling), a toast to all my Niggers who chooses to stay out of that charade called Falling inlove.......
Being inlove sucks! I am done with this sheet!
My ex,(this sheet almost cost me my Job but ) thanks for helping me realize this.

"Last bullet=> when the whole of your heart is broken, there's nothing to break anymore........you are the stronger for it.

Falling inlove isn't for goodguys, sheet just isn't real!.
They stick around those who hurt them, you end up giving them a shoulder to cry on, cos u already love them( or u thought you did)

Itsover!

5 Likes

Re: Relationships Sucks! by laplace12(m): 3:33pm On May 09, 2015
Re: Relationships Sucks! by vizkiz: 3:34pm On May 09, 2015
6times
Shiit nigga, your life sucks! grin

1 Like

Re: Relationships Sucks! by MuguliciousMUGU: 3:35pm On May 09, 2015
And the moral of this story is that "we are pencil in the eyes of the creator" cheesy

1 Like

Re: Relationships Sucks! by Nobody: 3:35pm On May 09, 2015
good for you
Re: Relationships Sucks! by Hila12(m): 3:38pm On May 09, 2015
Nobody said its gonna be easy...

1 Like

Re: Relationships Sucks! by Tallesty1(m): 3:42pm On May 09, 2015
Welcome back Nnam.

MizMyColi abeg register him.

1 Like

Re: Relationships Sucks! by Dotwillis1(m): 3:42pm On May 09, 2015
Yhu aint doing it right man.

1 Like

Re: Relationships Sucks! by ronald4lif(m): 3:43pm On May 09, 2015
Love ke?. What does it mean again .
Re: Relationships Sucks! by mentorandfriend(m): 3:44pm On May 09, 2015
Dem don matchet your heart ni? Eyaa. Sorry nna. Stuffs happen. Dont give up on love.
Re: Relationships Sucks! by sinaj(f): 3:45pm On May 09, 2015
u aint seen anytin yet nigga cool
Re: Relationships Sucks! by mcdonald59(m): 3:51pm On May 09, 2015
and maybe ur goin to miss d love of ur life........whos supposed to be d number7.
Re: Relationships Sucks! by MRBrownJ: 3:54pm On May 09, 2015
Itsover:
I have given a shot at love 1,2,3,4,5,6 times...... 6 bleeping times,,,, each time ever more faithful than before. More prayerful and more committed...... Guess what , it all turned to bite me hard where it hurts..... Forgive me guys, but u are about like the only people who care to listen.can't hide behind a mask......
I am done loving. Join me( sipping wine and loving the feeling), a toast to all my Niggers who chooses to stay out of that charade called Falling inlove.......
Been inlove sucks! I am done with this sheet!
My ex,(this sheet almost cost me my Job but ) thanks for helping me realize this.

"Last bullet=> when the whole of your heart is broken, theres nothing to break anymore........you are the stronger for it.

bro, if you got bitten 6 times then i am sorry to say that the common denominator here is YOU. so you best look within yourself to see what is fukced up about YOU. maybe you dont choose these ladies wisely, maybe you got a fukced attitude that makes women run away from you, maybe you boring, maybe you aint got what these ladies want, maybe you got them pretending to be rich and these goldiggers realise you were broke etc etc etc...... the point is, you havent got in you what these particular women wanted. so why blame the world?! upgrade your damn self and make it your seventh time the winner!

but hey, (no offense) you have two options here: you can continue hoping to find love with WOMEN, or you can change team and try MEN and see if that will be beter for you, lol!

6 Likes

Re: Relationships Sucks! by Brugo(m): 4:19pm On May 09, 2015
Love is a tricky decision. I had a similar issue streak of heartbreaks and people told me that something had to be wrong with me.

I was very caring, kind and considerate. The moment I decided not to take sh*t from ladies, my story changed. angry

Be firm, be fair. Be willing to let go and let her know that you won't jump off the bridge for her.

4 Likes

Re: Relationships Sucks! by Brugo(m): 4:19pm On May 09, 2015
angry

2 Likes

Re: Relationships Sucks! by LasoulMacuby(m): 5:47pm On May 09, 2015
Stories Mr O. A imagine ur username, it's over . Baba Quiters NEVER Win
Re: Relationships Sucks! by major466(m): 7:01pm On May 09, 2015
Lots of people are getting depressed about their relationships these days.

Being in relationship is like entering a battle zone. As soon as you are in, the forces of darkness will pull of every trick at their disposal to wreck the relationship. The same thing happen in marriages, only that the intensity of the attack against the married couples is increased three fold.
Re: Relationships Sucks! by kokoA(m): 10:30pm On May 09, 2015
Tried that sh1t five times, they all crashed with the longest 4yrs and the rest four less than 3months each.. I don't do love no more to. It's now my work, my bottles and I.
Re: Relationships Sucks! by MrsChima(f): 10:55pm On May 09, 2015
Relationship does sucks.

3 Likes

Re: Relationships Sucks! by Rick9(m): 11:07pm On May 09, 2015
Try make Billions and see changes
Re: Relationships Sucks! by Nobody: 11:55pm On May 09, 2015
mentorandfriend:
Dem don matchet your heart ni? Eyaa. Sorry nna. Stuffs happen. Dont give up on love.

lolzz, see advice
Re: Relationships Sucks! by Burnnotice(m): 12:12am On May 10, 2015
am rolling weeeeds' am smoking sour..married to the game buh she broke her vows

1 Like

Re: Relationships Sucks! by falconey(m): 12:25am On May 10, 2015
if I love again, may something as heavy as lala247 fall on me.
Re: Relationships Sucks! by Nobody: 12:27am On May 10, 2015
falconey:
if I love again, may something as heavy as lala247 fall on me.

Lol so u dont love me right now

Re: Relationships Sucks! by TEAMTWACI: 3:19am On May 10, 2015
Re: Relationships Sucks! by Genea(f): 5:33am On May 10, 2015
vizkiz:
6times
Shiit nigga, your life sucks! grin
mmmmmm its not his fault
Re: Relationships Sucks! by PureWays(m): 7:01am On May 10, 2015
Stop looking for love mahn! You seem too emotional for your own good. These days, you put your brains first before attaching any emotion in a relationship...

You might have a phucked up personality, you might be phucked up yourself or maybe you have been dating the phucked ones... One thing I know for sure is that, you need to stop being optimistic and need to calm and erase that shiitty mentality, no matter how phucked up you are, there is a lady that will fit just perfect...

Work on yourself also and stop looking for love, love comes when we least expected and I mean true love not one sided...

1 Like

Re: Relationships Sucks! by Nobody: 8:30am On May 10, 2015
love takes time n patience and you cant hurry it. hw well u av known someone matters alot like 5-7 yrs b4 starting a relationship with him/her, this is a hard bond to break in the distant future. cause dz dayz we all are in desperate times, most ppl engage in relationship with all kinds of reasons/motives and dz reasons are shortlived. and always note that in a budding relationship d one with a lesser love controls it. and walk away w/o looking back jst whenever ya notice dz abnormality.
Re: Relationships Sucks! by Nobody: 9:29am On May 10, 2015
Op i know what it is .. U fall too quickly ..
I tell u another secret if a lady knows u love her and mayb she doesnt really feel d same way .. Oga by the time she through with u .. U will b picking up the pieces.

Mayb u should try a different approach .
Its happened to me once n trust ne if u keep doing this u will find it hard to love when the time is right.. Try to hold back feelings only if u know she feels exactly the same .
Re: Relationships Sucks! by falconey(m): 9:33am On May 10, 2015
Lala247:
Op i know what it is .. U fall too quickly ..
I tell u another secret if a lady knows u love her and mayb she doesnt really feel d same way .. Oga by the time she through with u .. U will b picking up the pieces.

Mayb u should try a different approach .
Its happened to me once n trust ne if u keep doing this u will find it hard to love when the time is right.. Try to hold back feelings only if u know she feels exactly the same .

wow lola wonderful!

this is the best remark have ever seen here, I can't believe it came out of you.
Re: Relationships Sucks! by Nobody: 9:35am On May 10, 2015
falconey:

wow lola wonderful!

this is the best remark have ever seen here, I can't believe it came out of you.

Haba lol u said dat before.. I have my moments
Re: Relationships Sucks! by Nobody: 9:36am On May 10, 2015
Dotwillis1:
Yhu aint doing it right man.
What should he do

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sex Is Not Love And Love Is Not Money / Ladies Would You Date This Guy / What Are The Things You Love/like About The Opposite Sex (in Naija)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.