Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,899 members, 7,956,396 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:08 AM

Atiku Abubakar's Son, Aliyu Graduates From American University Of Nigeria (Pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar's Son, Aliyu Graduates From American University Of Nigeria (Pics) (46558 Views)

Amen Amarachi Okorocha Graduates From American University With Double Honors / Umar, Abdulsalami Abubakar's Son To Wed Hadiza Gummi / Okorocha At Abdulsalami Abubakar Son's Wedding In Adamawa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar's Son, Aliyu Graduates From American University Of Nigeria (Pics) by Ebonymiss: 5:37pm On May 09, 2015
Congrats Aboki grin
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Son, Aliyu Graduates From American University Of Nigeria (Pics) by LasoulMacuby(m): 5:41pm On May 09, 2015
temitemi1:
Congratulations!
Only! This must be a fake account, I didn't find Gej and Fayose's name there
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Son, Aliyu Graduates From American University Of Nigeria (Pics) by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 09, 2015
EverestdeBliu:
But why is Atiku wearing a gown?
chancellor
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Son, Aliyu Graduates From American University Of Nigeria (Pics) by ndidibabe(f): 6:03pm On May 09, 2015
publicenemy:
Graduate from his fathers University....

I am sure he failed JAMB 20 times before. His father opened the school for him.
Beef!!! Tell your Papa to open a School for you or your siblings too.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar's Son, Aliyu Graduates From American University Of Nigeria (Pics) by kaima1984(f): 6:06pm On May 09, 2015
Jklue007:
Turakin of adamawa jnr.
BUHARI my HERO! AMEACHI my ROLE MODEL!! FASHOLA my GUY!!!
God bless Nairaland.
Amaechi ur role model?u are doomed

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar's Son, Aliyu Graduates From American University Of Nigeria (Pics) by greatness22(m): 6:06pm On May 09, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Try the lagoon!
Lolzzzzz my ibo folks are there already
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Son, Aliyu Graduates From American University Of Nigeria (Pics) by greatness22(m): 6:07pm On May 09, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Jail nko? tongue
My mates full there jare grin
jacksparrow1207:

Jail nko? tongue
My mates full there jare
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Son, Aliyu Graduates From American University Of Nigeria (Pics) by greatness22(m): 6:08pm On May 09, 2015
IwillLaff:
its all about OiLye moni bro grin
Abi my broda
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Son, Aliyu Graduates From American University Of Nigeria (Pics) by Namadobi: 6:08pm On May 09, 2015
Asari Dakubo my Hero Tompolo my role model Orubebe my Guy
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Son, Aliyu Graduates From American University Of Nigeria (Pics) by bigtt76(f): 6:11pm On May 09, 2015
Graduated right on time. Starts work on the 1st of June 2015 at the presidency I guess grin
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Son, Aliyu Graduates From American University Of Nigeria (Pics) by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 09, 2015
greatness22:
My mates full there jare grin My mates full there jare

cheesy cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Son, Aliyu Graduates From American University Of Nigeria (Pics) by saheed2532(m): 6:24pm On May 09, 2015
THEY ARE NO LONGER A PROBLEM WITH T5FATBURNER “I have been trying to lose weight but cannot help these cravings for food" "What do celebrities use to lose fat so quickly?”, "My Fiancé would soon be back and I want to look trim and sexy.", "I have been wondering how to lose weight. Slimming teas and green teas have not worked" "Are you tired of all those weight loss tips that doesn't work?" "Since having my baby I have not been able to shift the fat I gained" "You growing pot belly is a serious challenge to your looking smart and good as a man or woman" The secret is out and you can buy T5 Fat burner slimming pills which is the strongest legal weight loss pills. All you need to do is take 1 tablet as soon as you wake up and it will curb your appetite, give you lots of energy and burn the fat off - Do not take late at night as you will have too much energy to sleep and don't take it if you are a pregnant woman. Very simple ! Get the T5 Fat burner slimming pills today here at the cheapest price http:// www.t5fatburners.com.ng/?t_id=SaheedUthman

Re: Atiku Abubakar's Son, Aliyu Graduates From American University Of Nigeria (Pics) by publicenemy(m): 6:44pm On May 09, 2015
ndidibabe:
Beef!!! Tell your Papa to open a School for you or your siblings too.

Nah! We all passed JAMB.

You can tell ur papa.
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Son, Aliyu Graduates From American University Of Nigeria (Pics) by creepsyme(f): 8:09pm On May 09, 2015
Jklue007:
Turakin of adamawa jnr.
God bless Nairaland.
let temitemi1 catch you!
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Son, Aliyu Graduates From American University Of Nigeria (Pics) by donbordexvil: 8:17pm On May 09, 2015
greatness22:
God, i wan go were my mates nor fit go

Sambisa is absolutely vacant
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Son, Aliyu Graduates From American University Of Nigeria (Pics) by ganye1: 8:18pm On May 09, 2015
publicenemy:

Can your father open a university for you even if you fail JAMB a million times?
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Son, Aliyu Graduates From American University Of Nigeria (Pics) by publicenemy(m): 8:19pm On May 09, 2015
ganye1:

Can your father open a university for you even if you fail JAMB a million times?

I passed jamb at the first attemped...so he didn't have to.
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Son, Aliyu Graduates From American University Of Nigeria (Pics) by ganye1: 8:33pm On May 09, 2015
publicenemy:

I passed jamb at the first attemped...so he didn't have to.
A person who used 'attemped' instead of attempt needs to do a lot to convince me that he passed JAMB at first attempt.
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Son, Aliyu Graduates From American University Of Nigeria (Pics) by publicenemy(m): 8:37pm On May 09, 2015
ganye1:

A person who used 'attemped' instead of attempt needs to do a lot to convince me that he passed JAMB at first attempt.

Convince you?...I don't have to.
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Son, Aliyu Graduates From American University Of Nigeria (Pics) by greatness22(m): 8:40pm On May 09, 2015
donbordexvil:

grin
donbordexvil:

my mates still dey there.....
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Son, Aliyu Graduates From American University Of Nigeria (Pics) by ganye1: 8:44pm On May 09, 2015
publicenemy:

Convince you?...I don't have to.
Then why did you tell me?
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Son, Aliyu Graduates From American University Of Nigeria (Pics) by usmanktg2(m): 8:53pm On May 09, 2015
Jklue007:
Turakin of adamawa jnr.
God bless Nairaland.
Correction: Turaki of Adamawa not Turakin of Adamawa.
In Hausa, the alphabet 'n' means 'of'
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Son, Aliyu Graduates From American University Of Nigeria (Pics) by Metroman7: 9:02pm On May 09, 2015
Congratulations my friend!!! P7 A.b.u
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Son, Aliyu Graduates From American University Of Nigeria (Pics) by obowunmi(m): 9:06pm On May 09, 2015
How will you build school and your son graduates from the school. .....
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Son, Aliyu Graduates From American University Of Nigeria (Pics) by bakila: 9:14pm On May 09, 2015
Jealousy and blackbelly combined. Aliyu Lamido Atiku graduate at an age you were struggling with JAMB.The fineboy is 21.

so you want his father to pay fees in your papa university abi?
publicenemy:

Re: Atiku Abubakar's Son, Aliyu Graduates From American University Of Nigeria (Pics) by publicenemy(m): 9:28pm On May 09, 2015
bakila:
Jealousy and blackbelly combined. Aliyu Lamido Atiku graduate at an age you were struggling with JAMB.The fineboy is 21.

so you want his father to pay fees in your papa university abi?

Graduate at 21 that's cos his father is the owner of the school... He never fails any course. And ofcourse he didn't write jamb.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar's Son, Aliyu Graduates From American University Of Nigeria (Pics) by bakila: 9:40pm On May 09, 2015
publicenemy:

Graduate at 21 that's cos his father is the owner of the school... He never fails any course. And ofcourse he didn't write jamb.
Why should he fail? Because he owns the scool or that you belly is black in his matter? Did you check the age of Hephzeber Obiorah, Aisha Alimi or their grades? If you have consistently failed your exams must others fail also?
Abeg mix your drinking water with small bleach, your Blackbelly too much.
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Son, Aliyu Graduates From American University Of Nigeria (Pics) by AKPARAJA: 11:46pm On May 09, 2015
Products of corruption. God will judge Atiku and Amaechi
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Son, Aliyu Graduates From American University Of Nigeria (Pics) by Nobody: 2:30am On May 10, 2015
Lawbish
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Son, Aliyu Graduates From American University Of Nigeria (Pics) by Nobody: 11:00am On May 10, 2015
usmanktg2:

Correction:
Turaki of Adamawa not Turakin of Adamawa.

In Hausa, the alphabet 'n' means 'of'

Thanks for the correction, me i no from hausa oo, no vex
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Son, Aliyu Graduates From American University Of Nigeria (Pics) by jolomiurenyi(m): 11:13am On May 10, 2015
Congratulation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari: Queen Elizabeth Backed Nigeria During Biafran War / Charles Njoku Contesting For Election In Germany (pix) / Senators Crack Jokes Over Buhari’s Remarks On Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.