Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,479 members, 7,816,131 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

13 Reasons Why Nigeria Is The Best Country In The World - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 13 Reasons Why Nigeria Is The Best Country In The World (12080 Views)

Xenophobic Attacks: Why Nigeria Won't Retaliate Now - Gbajabiamila / Oil-rich Nigeria Is Ready To Implode. There's One Way To Stop It- Financial Post / 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is The Best Country In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

13 Reasons Why Nigeria Is The Best Country In The World by mikron(m): 6:20pm On May 09, 2015
Nigeria is the heavenly nation of Africa, where tourists enjoy their stay to its peak. Nigeria is of significant importance in the world because of its extraordinary geographical location, unique cultural architecture; stunning scenery, friendly inhabitants and vigorous nightlife that encourage tourists to visit this nation several times. Nigeria contains some of the most stunning cities of Africa, some of these cities include: Port Harcourt, Kaduna, Benin City, Lagos, Abuja etc. Lagos for instance is the second biggest city in Africa.
Here are 10 Good Reasons Nigeria is the Coolest Country on earth

1. Weather conditions

While in this cool country, you can enjoy almost all types of climate conditions like rainfall, humidity, sunshine etc. Nigerian weather is usually hot and humid because of its location, with normal temperature of 30 degrees. The hottest season usually starts sometime in February and ends around May, during this season even the nights are warm with the temperature of about 26 degree Celsius. If you enjoy rainy season then May and June are the ideal months for you for visiting Nigeria.
http://afternoongossip.com/10-reasons-nigeria-is-the-best-country-on-earth/11/
http://www.afrizap.com/en/top-10-things-you-should-know-about-nigeria-some-facts-will-blow-your-mind/5/

Re: 13 Reasons Why Nigeria Is The Best Country In The World by mikron(m): 6:21pm On May 09, 2015
2. Nigeria is the land of opportunity

Nigeria is essentially a virgin business country with capacity for many fresh business ideas. If you have a great business idea and the capital, you will make a lot of money in this beautiful country. Why? There are more than 160 million individuals and a big informal market of customers. If you are lucky enough to find the right market section and establish a business, your net profit will go through the roof. For example, at the arrival of cell phones in the Nigeria, MTN, a South African Company came into Nigeria as one of the first overseas investors. It is believed that MTN makes a great deal of cash from Nigeria than its home nation, likewise so many other companies.

1 Like

Re: 13 Reasons Why Nigeria Is The Best Country In The World by baralatie(m): 6:22pm On May 09, 2015
cheesy if you want 10 great tourist places in Nigeria I can be of help! Great Nigeria!
Re: 13 Reasons Why Nigeria Is The Best Country In The World by mikron(m): 6:23pm On May 09, 2015
3. Language diversity

Although the official language of Nigeria is English, over 510 languages (not even including dialects) are spoken in the country itself. This means that 7% of the world’s languages are spoken in one country: Nigeria.

2 Shares

Re: 13 Reasons Why Nigeria Is The Best Country In The World by Nobody: 6:23pm On May 09, 2015
Guy calm down oo

BUHARI my HERO!
AMEACHI my ROLE MODEL!!
FASHOLA my GUY!!!

God bless Nairaland.
Re: 13 Reasons Why Nigeria Is The Best Country In The World by tohpahz(f): 6:23pm On May 09, 2015
Irrespective of it's problems.. i love me country smiley
Re: 13 Reasons Why Nigeria Is The Best Country In The World by mikron(m): 6:24pm On May 09, 2015
4. Nigerian Accent

The Nigerian accent is presently positioned by CNN Global Experiences as the fifth sexiest accent on the planet.

1 Like

Re: 13 Reasons Why Nigeria Is The Best Country In The World by mikron(m): 6:26pm On May 09, 2015
5. Nigerian Food

Nigeria is so great when it comes to things given to them by nature to make food – Oka, Amala, Egbo, Koun, Agbalumo, Orobo (Jumbo Mirinda), Dodo Ikire, Kulikuli, Gbegiri, Ipekere (Plantain chips), Fufu, Abari-maize cake, Ole ( beans cake), Rice, Kpukpuru-Ilaje, Iyan-Pounded Yam, Zobo, Abula, Pomo, Bbaba dudu, Kilishi, Ewedu all known to the wide variety of Nigerian communities but definitely without simple identifiable English equivalents.

Re: 13 Reasons Why Nigeria Is The Best Country In The World by mikron(m): 6:28pm On May 09, 2015
6. The concept of family in Nigeria is great

The responsibility, the sense of belonging and the care shared within families is exceptionally great. Family connections are valued and traced as far as second and third cousins. More often than not you will get to hear of my towns’ man being likened to my brother or my sister. Nigerians live a communal lifestyle. In Nigeria, the extended family is part of the immediate family.

Re: 13 Reasons Why Nigeria Is The Best Country In The World by mikron(m): 6:31pm On May 09, 2015
8. Nigerians are happy people
According to studies done by the UK’s New Scientists Magazine, out of 65 countries Nigeria rated amongst the top in both optimism and happiness.
Nigerians celebrate every occasion. They have greetings for a new car, a new month, a new wife etc. In Nigeria even your new phone can be a reason to celebrate

Re: 13 Reasons Why Nigeria Is The Best Country In The World by mikron(m): 6:36pm On May 09, 2015
9. Nigerian women are beautiful

Nigerian ladies are tasteful, beautiful and stand out easily, with their great feeling of design. Agbani Darego, previous Miss World, is a good example of this. Nigeria ladies are conceived fashionistas.

Re: 13 Reasons Why Nigeria Is The Best Country In The World by mikron(m): 6:37pm On May 09, 2015
10. Friendliness

Nigerians are exceptionally friendly – to a Nigerian, you do not need to receive an invitation to come visiting as you can visit anybody anytime you want. Be sure to receive warm invitation from total strangers in several parts of the nation for simply showing up at their doorstep. Respecting the elders is very vital in Nigeria. A youngster will always stand up for a senior to sit in a waiting room.

Re: 13 Reasons Why Nigeria Is The Best Country In The World by mikron(m): 6:45pm On May 09, 2015
11. Intelligence:

The average Nigerian is naturally intelligent. History is loaded with stories of Nigerians everywhere all over the planet, accomplishing academic feats, one of which is Ibraheem Saheela, who at 15, has actualized the objective of receiving admission to the prominent Harvard University, with the goals of becoming a research scientist, studying the human brain. Nigeria is the first nation in Africa to effectively plan, manufacture and launch a satellite.

Re: 13 Reasons Why Nigeria Is The Best Country In The World by Nobody: 6:50pm On May 09, 2015
angry angry angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: 13 Reasons Why Nigeria Is The Best Country In The World by mikron(m): 6:53pm On May 09, 2015
12. The Yoruba people have the highest rate of twins in the world

The little town of Igbo-Ora in Nigeria is also called the “Land of twins”. This is because the Yoruba people have the highest rates of twins in the world, roughly 50 pairs of twins for every 1000 births. Scientists aren’t quite sure why yet, but the theory is that the Yoruba diet, with the tuber root seeming to be the closest thing to a cause.

Re: 13 Reasons Why Nigeria Is The Best Country In The World by mikron(m): 6:54pm On May 09, 2015
13. The richest black man in the world is Nigerian

Aliko Dangote, owner of the Dangote Group (which is a business conglomerate that operates in commodities such as sugar, salt, real estate and oil), is a Nigerian businessman born in Kano, Nigeria. He runs his head offices from Lagos, and his net worth was estimated to be above 21 billion dollars in January 2015. This makes him the richest black man in the world.

Re: 13 Reasons Why Nigeria Is The Best Country In The World by mikron(m): 6:57pm On May 09, 2015
all4naija:
angry angry angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
my friend why the face? wink wink
Re: 13 Reasons Why Nigeria Is The Best Country In The World by baralatie(m): 7:02pm On May 09, 2015
14.Nigerian Men are the sexiest in the world.
Re: 13 Reasons Why Nigeria Is The Best Country In The World by Nobody: 7:04pm On May 09, 2015
Did the OP create this thread with a straight face? Lmao.

1 Like

Re: 13 Reasons Why Nigeria Is The Best Country In The World by Nobody: 7:58pm On May 09, 2015
I love my country to d bone am passionate and optimistic about Nigeria ...something I observed Nigerians are d most patient pple in d world ....if one-third of what z happening in Nigeria happens in another country there would ve been a revolution.... dis is d worst we can be...when d best of Nigeria comes on d world will be shocked...... no matter how perfect oda countries are I will contribute my little quota 2 make Nigeria great again...

am an optimistic person and Nigeria will soon b 1 of d best countries in d world it begins with U and I

2 Likes

Re: 13 Reasons Why Nigeria Is The Best Country In The World by abduljabbar4(m): 8:04pm On May 09, 2015
When they start listing the reasons why Nigeria is the worst country in the world, you will see this write up as a waste of time.

God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: 13 Reasons Why Nigeria Is The Best Country In The World by Yemz213(m): 8:53pm On May 09, 2015
yes ooooo,I'm proud to be a Nigerian.
Re: 13 Reasons Why Nigeria Is The Best Country In The World by Nobody: 6:00am On May 10, 2015
14. You're poor and unexposed so can't explore better countries.

Don't take this as an insult. There are people living in American ghettos who swear their abode is the best place in the world. With exposure they're able to travel and admit their wrong assumption.

Alot of Nigerians swear the country is the best in the world till they travel out to visit countries with working democracies and systems in place.

I advice every Nigerian to save up money and visit other countries, even neighbouring African countries as it provides a baseline for measurement of living standards.

1 Like

Re: 13 Reasons Why Nigeria Is The Best Country In The World by Trypa(f): 7:40am On May 10, 2015
Please house am here to ask you guys for a favour please
VOTE TRYPA AS NEXT MISS NAIRALAND www.nairaland.com/trypa
Please am counting on you guys. Thanks
Re: 13 Reasons Why Nigeria Is The Best Country In The World by Nobody: 3:05pm On Mar 03, 2017
abduljabbar4:
When they start listing the reasons why Nigeria is the worst country in the world, you will see this write up as a waste of time.

God bless Nigeria
listing!!! don't be a fool, d only problem naija has ever had and is still having is corruption. nothing more
Re: 13 Reasons Why Nigeria Is The Best Country In The World by malel1: 3:20pm On Mar 03, 2017
14. You're poor and unexposed so can't explore better countries.

Don't take this as an insult. There are people living in American ghettos who swear their abode is the best place in the world. With exposure they're able to travel and admit their wrong assumption.

Alot of Nigerians swear the country is the best in the world till they travel out to visit countries with working democracies and systems in place.

I advice every Nigerian to save up money and visit other countries, even neighbouring African countries as it provides a baseline for measurement of living standards.

1000likes
I used to think 9ja n all and all till the visited china.
I called my frien , told him we hav been living in dungeon and thought it is .

@poster visit outside 9ja and u will understand how stupid ur post is

(1) (Reply)

INEC Responds To Tinubu’s PVCs Claim, Says Permanent Voter Cards Still Valid / Umana Okon, APC Governorship Candidate Protests In Uyo / FG To Borrow $3 Billion Via Eurobonds In October

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.