Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,513 members, 7,816,245 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is The Best Country In The World - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is The Best Country In The World (2886 Views)

Xenophobic Attacks: Why Nigeria Won't Retaliate Now - Gbajabiamila / Oil-rich Nigeria Is Ready To Implode. There's One Way To Stop It- Financial Post / 13 Reasons Why Nigeria Is The Best Country In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is The Best Country In The World by robosky02(m): 10:49am On May 11, 2015
Nigeria is the heavenly nation of Africa, where tourists enjoy their stay to its peak. Nigeria is of significant importance in the world because of its extraordinary geographical location, unique cultural architecture; stunning scenery, friendly inhabitants and vigorous nightlife that encourage tourists to visit this nation several times. Nigeria contains some of the most stunning cities of Africa, some of these cities include: Port Harcourt, Kaduna, Benin City, Lagos, Abuja etc. Lagos for instance is the second biggest city in Africa. Getting in Nigeria is not an issue because of its world class international airport known as Martala Muhammad International Airport.

CC: Lalasticlala
so see the reason:
http://afternoongossip.com/10-reasons-nigeria-is-the-best-country-on-earth/4/

Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is The Best Country In The World by robosky02(m): 10:49am On May 11, 2015
1. Weather conditions

While in this cool country, you can enjoy almost all types of climate conditions like rainfall, humidity, sunshine etc. Nigerian weather is usually hot and humid because of its location, with normal temperature of 30 degrees. The hottest season usually starts sometime in February and ends around May, during this season even the nights are warm with the temperature of about 26 degree Celsius. If you enjoy rainy season then May and June are the ideal months for you for visiting Nigeria

Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is The Best Country In The World by robosky02(m): 10:50am On May 11, 2015
2. Nigeria is the land of opportunity

Nigeria is essentially a virgin business country with capacity for many fresh business ideas. If you have a great business idea and the capital, you will make a lot of money in this beautiful country. Why? There are more than 160 million individuals and a big informal market of customers. If you are lucky enough to find the right market section and establish a business, your net profit will go through the roof. For example, at the arrival of cell phones in the Nigeria, MTN, a South African Company came into Nigeria as one of the first overseas investors. It is believed that MTN makes a great deal of cash from Nigeria than its home nation, likewise so many other companies.

Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is The Best Country In The World by robosky02(m): 10:50am On May 11, 2015
3. Nigeria Flag

The Nigerian white and Green flag is an eminent national image. The white color symbolizes unity and peace while the green color symbolizes agriculture. Other national images include the Nigerian Coat of Arms, which shows an eagle on a dark shield, trisected by 2 wavy silver bands, and supported on both sides by 2 chargers. The national motto lies beneath the coat of arms: Unity and Faith, Peace and Progress

Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is The Best Country In The World by robosky02(m): 10:51am On May 11, 2015
4. Nigerian Accent

The Nigerian accent is presently positioned by CNN Global Experiences as the fifth sexiest accent on the planet.

Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is The Best Country In The World by Twaci(f): 10:51am On May 11, 2015
Following cheesy
Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is The Best Country In The World by robosky02(m): 10:51am On May 11, 2015
5. Nigerian Food

Nigeria is so great when it comes to things given to them by nature to make food – Oka, Amala, Egbo, Koun, Agbalumo, Orobo (Jumbo Mirinda), Dodo Ikire, Kulikuli, Gbegiri, Ipekere (Plantain chips), Fufu, Abari-maize cake, Ole ( beans cake), Rice, Kpukpuru-Ilaje, Iyan-Pounded Yam, Zobo, Abula, Pomo, Bbaba dudu, Kilishi, Ewedu all known to the wide variety of Nigerian communities but definitely without simple identifiable English equivalents.

Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is The Best Country In The World by robosky02(m): 10:54am On May 11, 2015
6. The concept of family in Nigeria is great

The responsibility, the sense of belonging and the care shared within families is exceptionally great. Family connections are valued and traced as far as second and third cousins. More often than not you will get to hear of my towns’ man being likened to my brother or my sister. Nigerians live a communal lifestyle. In Nigeria, the extended family is part of the immediate family.

Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is The Best Country In The World by robosky02(m): 10:55am On May 11, 2015
Twaci:
Following cheesy

thanks dear

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is The Best Country In The World by robosky02(m): 10:56am On May 11, 2015
7. Nigerians are happy people

Nigerians celebrate every occasion. They have greetings for a new car, a new month, a new wife etc. In Nigeria even your new phone can be a reason to celebrate.

Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is The Best Country In The World by Redoil: 10:56am On May 11, 2015
Nigeria a nation where the opposition party formed and sponsored a high level terrorism just to defeat the ruling party.
A great nation where the opposition will start changing their manifestoes [on which they use for winning the fraudulent election] immidiatly they were announced the winner.
#babaonechance.
A nation where majority of the people from north and south west voted massively for the opposition just for the emty promise of recieving (recharge card and bear money every month) salary
Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is The Best Country In The World by Twaci(f): 10:56am On May 11, 2015
robosky02:

thanks dear
You are welcome smiley
Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is The Best Country In The World by robosky02(m): 10:57am On May 11, 2015
8. Nigerian women

Nigerian ladies are tasteful, beautiful and stand out easily, with their great feeling of design. Agbani Darego, previous Miss World, is a good example of this. Nigeria ladies are conceived fashionistas

dont need to look far they are here in nairaland. the likes of........

Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is The Best Country In The World by robosky02(m): 10:59am On May 11, 2015
9. Friendliness

Nigerians are exceptionally friendly – to a Nigerian, you do not need to receive an invitation to come visiting as you can visit anybody anytime you want. Be sure to receive warm invitation from total strangers in several parts of the nation for simply showing up at their doorstep. Respecting the elders is very vital in Nigeria. A youngster will always stand up for a senior to sit in a waiting room.

Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is The Best Country In The World by robosky02(m): 11:00am On May 11, 2015
10. Intelligence:

The average Nigerian is naturally intelligent. History is loaded with stories of Nigerians everywhere all over the planet, accomplishing academic feats, one of which is Ibraheem Saheela, who at 15, has actualized the objective of receiving admission to the prominent Harvard University, with the goals of becoming a research scientist, studying the human brain. Nigeria is the first nation in Africa to effectively plan, manufacture and launch a satellite.

Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is The Best Country In The World by missKiffy(f): 11:03am On May 11, 2015
Let's stop deceiving ourselves, Nigeria is not the best country in the world. All these are just goods things about Nigeria undecided
Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is The Best Country In The World by juniormusa(m): 11:09am On May 11, 2015
I love my country 9ja
Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is The Best Country In The World by robosky02(m): 11:15am On May 11, 2015
missKiffy:
Let's stop deceiving ourselves, Nigeria is not the best country in the world. All these are just goods things about Nigeria undecided

it is when you go to indonesia and see suffer then you will indeed

say "Home sweet home"

ask those who have been to london, they will tell you.

i fact one lady miss amala so much that as the import it for her she couldnt even wait to get home

she started eating it right there in the train

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is The Best Country In The World by robosky02(m): 11:16am On May 11, 2015
juniormusa:
I love my country 9ja

thanks you whether it is tranformation or change
nigerians remain happy people
Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is The Best Country In The World by robosky02(m): 11:17am On May 11, 2015
tohpahz.........

hows the campaigh going
Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is The Best Country In The World by missKiffy(f): 11:24am On May 11, 2015
robosky02:

it is when you go to indonesia and see suffer then you will indeed

say "Home sweet home"

ask those who have been to london, they will tell you.

i fact one lady miss amala so much that as the import it for her she couldnt even wait to get home

she started eating it right there in the train
Fine, no place like home, but Nigeria is still not the best country in the world
Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is The Best Country In The World by Young03(m): 11:26am On May 11, 2015
hmmm, Nigeria. my country
coal city my state
NSK my L G
Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is The Best Country In The World by robosky02(m): 11:28am On May 11, 2015
missKiffy:

Fine, no place like home, but Nigeria is still not the best country in the world

if you say so you are right too

because it depends from the angle you are looking at it.

but from the angle 90 i'm looking from its just the best
Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is The Best Country In The World by tohpahz(f): 11:32am On May 11, 2015
robosky02:
tohpahz.........

hows the campaigh going

It's okay dear..
More hans still needed though..
I appreciate ur concern smiley
Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is The Best Country In The World by robosky02(m): 11:33am On May 11, 2015
you can also add your reasons.......
Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is The Best Country In The World by robosky02(m): 11:35am On May 11, 2015
tohpahz:

It's okay dear..
More hans still needed though..
I appreciate ur concern smiley

dont worry dear, i have done my part my other friends too are there for you

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is The Best Country In The World by buskie13(m): 12:06pm On May 11, 2015
all na wash....Nigeria na hell on earth...even the Tahitians are happier than us.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is The Best Country In The World by seankafor(m): 12:28pm On May 11, 2015
we no dey carry last, be it good or bad. One naija forever
Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is The Best Country In The World by juniormusa(m): 12:45pm On May 11, 2015
robosky02:

Yes bro
Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is The Best Country In The World by juniormusa(m): 1:02pm On May 11, 2015
robosky02:

Yes bro
Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is The Best Country In The World by donpope1(m): 1:23pm On May 11, 2015
typical Yoruba family...

beautiful shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is The Best Country In The World by robosky02(m): 4:47pm On May 11, 2015
donpope1:
typical Yoruba family...

beautiful shocked shocked shocked shocked

na yonder them they oh

(1) (Reply)

Amaechi, Pastor Bakare, And Farouk Adamu On Buhari's 18 Man Delegation To The US / Protagonists Of Biafra Not Invited To UN Or AU Meetings —uwazurike / Are There Any Pre-colonial Yoruba Opposition Figures?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.