Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,243 members, 7,815,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Distance Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Distance Relationship (762 Views)

Ways To Make Long Distance Relationships Work / Long Distance Relationship(ldr): What's Your Opinion On It? / Do You Think A Guy Can Actually Be Faithful In A Long Distance Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Distance Relationship by jenny13: 11:54pm On May 09, 2015
Am in a distance relationship with these great guy I met late last year. He's is sweet, calm, very quiet, ambitious, hardworking, intelligent and annoying. No one is perfect. Am the kind of WOMAN that keep a conversation, a great talker, and ofcos I love romance. The problem is when am with my boyfriend, we find it hard to communicate. Our r/ship is gradually becoming boring. Why is there nothing to say with him. I really do care about him and don't want 2 lose him but I don't like the silence. please advice me. Thanks
Re: Distance Relationship by dharay88: 11:59pm On May 09, 2015
yhu need loud speakers n megaphone to keep out d silence in d rltshp. angry

2 Likes

Re: Distance Relationship by loomer: 12:03am On May 10, 2015
Fast and pray
Re: Distance Relationship by Pinkiedearie(f): 12:06am On May 10, 2015
Hmmm.m.he's the quiet type..so the work is all yours..keep talking..
Re: Distance Relationship by sinaj(f): 12:08am On May 10, 2015
smiley
Re: Distance Relationship by Burnnotice(m): 12:08am On May 10, 2015
niggggaa like me smoke weeeeed erryday' niggggaa like me high all the time
Re: Distance Relationship by XtraSmooth404: 12:21am On May 10, 2015
loomer:
Fast and pray
Hmmm.. Some people can advise for Africa sha undecided
Re: Distance Relationship by loomer: 12:22am On May 10, 2015
XtraSmooth404:

Hmmm.. Some people can advise for Africa sha undecided

Wetin u want make I talk na?
Re: Distance Relationship by jenny13: 7:42am On May 10, 2015
What of when you have nothing to say or when you are in a bad mood? undecided
Re: Distance Relationship by Nobody: 9:27am On May 10, 2015
jenny13:
What of when you have nothing to say or when you are in a bad mood? undecided

Then there is nothing to say, just rest. You must not talk if you have nothing to say, you are not an entertainer. If you are moody you can let him know your state of mind and take time out for yourself.
Re: Distance Relationship by EyeGeeOh(m): 10:15am On May 10, 2015
Distance relationship has its pros and cons.

If you want to build a relationship without including sex in the mix, go for it. It helps you build trust, your communications skills and then love. It also helps you develop more empathy...this is when you begin to imagine and feel the pain of your partner.

But if you are not willing to build anything and sex is top priority, keep off if not your heart break is very close.

As for the OP, make him loosen up and talk more. Find his favourite talking points, study them and engage more with him. If you want to keep him, you have to learn to put yourself in his business -make him see you as the first place to run to.

I wish you good luck.
(Not in typing mood today, else I would add more).

(1) (Reply)

Look At This Funny But True Reply From A Good Leader [photo] / Time For Hard Talk. You Might Read If You Like / Why Is It Always Our Fault?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.