Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,950 members, 7,835,166 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Guys How Many Of You Can Date A Girl For 2-5years Without Sex? By Man Of List - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys How Many Of You Can Date A Girl For 2-5years Without Sex? By Man Of List (2275 Views)

Nigerian Lady Dated Her Husband For 8 Years Without Sex (Photos) / To All The Hypocrites Saying They Can Date Without Sex..see This! / Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys How Many Of You Can Date A Girl For 2-5years Without Sex? By Man Of List by Nobody: 8:10am On May 10, 2015
How many of you can do it? Don't forget in this years you will probably be spending on her. The money am sure can build a mansion in your home town.

Sorry my fans no list this time.
Re: Guys How Many Of You Can Date A Girl For 2-5years Without Sex? By Man Of List by falconey(m): 8:14am On May 10, 2015
sorry not in this lifetime.
Re: Guys How Many Of You Can Date A Girl For 2-5years Without Sex? By Man Of List by bogolobango(m): 8:19am On May 10, 2015
Never, i can endure for 2 weeks or a month nd if there is nothing like sex i go bone joor haba 2 to 5yrs too tail no be marriage nw
Re: Guys How Many Of You Can Date A Girl For 2-5years Without Sex? By Man Of List by Nobody: 8:33am On May 10, 2015
If you no fit e be like I fit oo
Re: Guys How Many Of You Can Date A Girl For 2-5years Without Sex? By Man Of List by justmag(m): 9:00am On May 10, 2015
Faaaaaaaaaccck no! angry.
Re: Guys How Many Of You Can Date A Girl For 2-5years Without Sex? By Man Of List by tuffgongjo(m): 9:01am On May 10, 2015
I don't "watch paint dry".
Re: Guys How Many Of You Can Date A Girl For 2-5years Without Sex? By Man Of List by jumper524(m): 9:17am On May 10, 2015
haba no be gay i be na
Re: Guys How Many Of You Can Date A Girl For 2-5years Without Sex? By Man Of List by Nobody: 9:26am On May 10, 2015
jumper524:
haba no be gay i be na
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys How Many Of You Can Date A Girl For 2-5years Without Sex? By Man Of List by Jayjay0(m): 10:11am On May 10, 2015
Godforbid!!!two weeks highest
Re: Guys How Many Of You Can Date A Girl For 2-5years Without Sex? By Man Of List by Nobody: 10:16am On May 10, 2015
No sane and potent man should go those years in a relationship without s3.x
Re: Guys How Many Of You Can Date A Girl For 2-5years Without Sex? By Man Of List by Nobody: 10:46am On May 10, 2015
It's possible only if u are getting the doughnut from some place else.

2 Likes

Re: Guys How Many Of You Can Date A Girl For 2-5years Without Sex? By Man Of List by sunboy(m): 12:18pm On May 10, 2015
Yes! I once dated a virgin and we dated for a year and half. But I sort myself outside tho!
We later broke up and she end up DisFlowered by another guy just a month after.

Lesson of that story, I can't do it again! Never! Can't even wait 3 months.
Re: Guys How Many Of You Can Date A Girl For 2-5years Without Sex? By Man Of List by ronald4lif(m): 12:20pm On May 10, 2015
undecided
Re: Guys How Many Of You Can Date A Girl For 2-5years Without Sex? By Man Of List by detagabriel(m): 12:27pm On May 10, 2015
presently in our Fourth year.
Re: Guys How Many Of You Can Date A Girl For 2-5years Without Sex? By Man Of List by Nobody: 10:50pm On May 10, 2015
detagabriel:
you have been deceived!
Re: Guys How Many Of You Can Date A Girl For 2-5years Without Sex? By Man Of List by Dotwillis1(m): 10:55pm On May 10, 2015
If she's a virgin... Then I can

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys How Many Of You Can Date A Girl For 2-5years Without Sex? By Man Of List by semasir: 11:51pm On May 10, 2015
Guess you're insane.....I'm with my woman 3+ yrs and nothing

jacksparrow1207:
No sane and potent man should go those years in a relationship without s3.x
Re: Guys How Many Of You Can Date A Girl For 2-5years Without Sex? By Man Of List by TEAMTWACI: 12:17am On May 11, 2015
undecided undecided

T - TRUSTWORTHY √
W - WONDROUS √
A - ASPIRING √
C - COURAGEOUS √
I - INTELLINGENT √

SHE GAT ALL WE NEED
VOTE TWACI
KEEP CALM AND VOTE www.nairaland.com/twaci For Miss NL
God bless you all
[

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2388096_coollogocom5062531_gifdbb2fefbdd9e975d8678c04d0a1169c1 [

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys How Many Of You Can Date A Girl For 2-5years Without Sex? By Man Of List by Amazo: 9:16am On May 11, 2015
detagabriel:

semasir:
Guess you're insane.....I'm with my woman 3+ yrs and nothing

Keep counting the years whilst your girls are likely having their fill with some other guy(s) grin
Re: Guys How Many Of You Can Date A Girl For 2-5years Without Sex? By Man Of List by Amazo: 9:26am On May 11, 2015
daviyjones:
How many of you can do it? Don't forget in this years you will probably be spending on her. The money am sure can build a mansion in your home town.

Sorry my fans no list this time.

I will not and shall not do such an utterly stupïd thing because I live in the real world, not an utopian fairytale.
Re: Guys How Many Of You Can Date A Girl For 2-5years Without Sex? By Man Of List by Nobody: 9:28am On May 11, 2015
So what's the point of this thread?
Re: Guys How Many Of You Can Date A Girl For 2-5years Without Sex? By Man Of List by sinaj(f): 10:09am On May 11, 2015
smh
for d posters above me cry
Re: Guys How Many Of You Can Date A Girl For 2-5years Without Sex? By Man Of List by semasir: 4:16pm On May 11, 2015
You are what you think.....not all are as perverse as you presume.

Amazo:

Keep counting the years whilst your girls are likely having their fill with some other guy(s) grin
Re: Guys How Many Of You Can Date A Girl For 2-5years Without Sex? By Man Of List by Amazo: 6:28pm On May 11, 2015
semasir:
You are what you think.....not all are as perverse as you presume.

For your sake I hope you're right but from my little experience, I can tell you that humans make "mistakes" in whatever aspect of life and those of us who have a voice only do because we learnt from mistakes - either our mistakes, or the mistakes others before us or around us. And having sex with someone else outside of a person's relationship is not necessarily about perversity; if it happens, it could just be another girl who made her own mistake.
Re: Guys How Many Of You Can Date A Girl For 2-5years Without Sex? By Man Of List by Amazo: 7:09pm On May 11, 2015
sinaj:
smh
for d posters above me cry
Smh right back at you grin
Re: Guys How Many Of You Can Date A Girl For 2-5years Without Sex? By Man Of List by sinaj(f): 7:16pm On May 11, 2015
Amazo:

Smh right back at you grin
lol
Re: Guys How Many Of You Can Date A Girl For 2-5years Without Sex? By Man Of List by Nobody: 8:37pm On May 11, 2015
sinaj:

lol
i sent you a mail, check it. I hope you choose the latter option
Re: Guys How Many Of You Can Date A Girl For 2-5years Without Sex? By Man Of List by dlux: 9:02pm On May 11, 2015
Eleyi gidi gan! This one hard oooo! Done it & on both occasions gained nothing. Can't anymore but sex isn't the major reason for going into a relationship. Strange but true; it gives guys some leverage when the deed is done. Na the only thing most of our babes fit offer sef
Re: Guys How Many Of You Can Date A Girl For 2-5years Without Sex? By Man Of List by godoluwa(m): 9:06pm On May 11, 2015
I dated a gal for 4years 2month without a sex, am nt joking & God is my witness. SEX is part of ways to show LOVE bt to me, SEX is not LOVE
Re: Guys How Many Of You Can Date A Girl For 2-5years Without Sex? By Man Of List by laidian(m): 9:54pm On May 11, 2015
Actually, there are many of them.
Re: Guys How Many Of You Can Date A Girl For 2-5years Without Sex? By Man Of List by kroosx: 10:41pm On May 11, 2015
godoluwa:
I dated a gal for 4years 2month without a sex, am nt joking & God is my witness. SEX is part of ways to show LOVE bt to me, SEX is not LOVE
... mr plz i will like us to tok...my pm isnt working at d moment... can i get any of ur contact?
Re: Guys How Many Of You Can Date A Girl For 2-5years Without Sex? By Man Of List by godoluwa(m): 10:44pm On May 11, 2015
kroosx:
... mr plz i will like us to tok...my pm isnt working at d moment... can i get any of ur contact?
check my previous post to c my number there.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is That One A Babe? / In My Girlfriend House (please Help) / See This Crazy S*x Video Of A Young Couple That Surface Online(pics+video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.