Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,682 members, 7,955,530 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:28 AM

I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. - Nairaland / General (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. (16882 Views)

Why Is It That Every Nairalander Is Active In The Romance Section? / Coolest musical Instrument Every Nairalander Should Learn / The Meaning Of "YIM" On Every Nairalander's Profile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by zimoni(f): 9:05am On May 22, 2015
GenIgrigi:

**grins**

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Unna all don retire nah.

We are all happy for the peace we are enjoying now.

Have a blessed day Gen Igirigi shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by SUBWAY101(m): 9:07am On May 22, 2015
omoreminder:

that accursed goat called eggheader/anago/goodslayer/pentagonal salam tunde is a fool.

His father is from ikhire oyo state and his mother is from Lagos state yet the cursed monkey continues to claim lagos state. his file is very big general, we can make him dance [size=14pt]like customized has suffered at the hands of these insurgirls[/size].

he was part of the insurgirls before we destroyed him just like we destroyed Tsolz/Oyeneku Arode Tsolaye Williams another insurgirl.

So you sef agree that customized suffer wella. Insurgents are wicked ooooo. Hehehehehehehehe. Laugh wan kill me die cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by abuomaIV(m): 12:03pm On May 22, 2015
what's my name dude?
Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by shaboti: 8:35am On May 23, 2015
soe:
i love the meaning of your first name. Bandele Ola. Wao...one would have thought Bamidele w.as all we could get
abeg bros, com tell me my name. I don forget am
Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by Fearcom(m): 10:53am On May 23, 2015
Tell me my name if you can
Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 24, 2015
soe:
Dare me to mention your real name...and you will be surprised how much I know about every Nairalander. Let the game begin.

Hello Soe,
I dare you to unearth my name asap.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

What Happens To An Expired Poison? / Top 10 African Countries That Have Strongest Juju And Witchcraft / Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.