Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. - Nairaland / General (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. (16529 Views)

Why Is It That Every Nairalander Is Active In The Romance Section? / Coolest musical Instrument Every Nairalander Should Learn / The Meaning Of "YIM" On Every Nairalander's Profile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by Nobody: 7:44pm On May 10, 2015
vicadex07:

Oloshi, omo ilu wo ni e? grin
Omo Ikirun ni mi ni Ekiti
Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by IVORY2009(m): 7:47pm On May 10, 2015
semitunde:

From Facebook?
grin index page.
Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by SUBWAY101(m): 7:55pm On May 10, 2015
[s]
ECOTERRORS:
bruteforce, brforce, korrugged, chukwudi419, prince Ab osobase.

Stay away from my mentions please, since your father has not gone senile, stay away from me
[/s]

You are going senile like your mom, this fool is now getting more foolish. You need urgent help.

2 Likes

Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by IVORY2009(m): 7:56pm On May 10, 2015
debdave:
How about me?. Abi d game don finish ni?
Debbie grin
Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by SUBWAY101(m): 7:57pm On May 10, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Omo Ikirun ni mi ni Ekiti

Igbo animal claiming Ekiti, you lie everyday from claiming female while you are just a traffic gala seller. So Ikirun is in Ekiti. AHah cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by hollajay(m): 7:57pm On May 10, 2015
i triple dare u to say my name
Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by Badassniggga(m): 7:59pm On May 10, 2015
Its so unfortunate that F00ls have hijacked and made this thread a safe haven for bashing..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by Macelliot7(m): 8:06pm On May 10, 2015
CyberWolf:
I'm afraid I can't say more now..you will know more when the war starts..
Which type of War... It's Cyber Online war... Or Ethnic offline war? Abi na world war?
Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by Macelliot7(m): 8:08pm On May 10, 2015
SUBWAY101:

Igbo animal claiming Ekiti, you lie everyday from claiming female while you are just a traffic gala seller. So Ikirun is in Ekiti. AHah cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
No Igbo Man go claim Ekiti... Ekiti state wey be say Nepa light no dey since 16th of January....
Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by CyberWolf: 8:11pm On May 10, 2015
Macelliot7:

Which type of War... It's Cyber Online war... Or Ethnic offline war? Abi na world war?
ah ah bros...everything we say starts and ends here..it's an E-war
Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by Macelliot7(m): 8:13pm On May 10, 2015
SUBWAY101:

Yheeboe fool, you are here again. Shameless animal using F to disguise, ediot.
Yeriba man, calm down

1 Like

Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by Badassniggga(m): 8:13pm On May 10, 2015
Djicemob:
How do you use a sim that is not registered? undecided
so claimed the guy that has this sim(in my phone)... But even though you're registered, you're identity can't be easily unearthed by NL amateurs except network providers or intelligence agencies that use high-tech tracking programs like sss, cia etc...
Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by CrazyScientist: 8:14pm On May 10, 2015
IVORY2009:

Ojo .I. I dey laugh where my 1,500 grin grin

You look me finish call me ojo!!! grin I wan laugh die! WRONG!
Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by Badassniggga(m): 8:15pm On May 10, 2015
IVORY2009:

brian. d. Mutiple documentatn, dis might not be...... grin grin
hahaha bros you don fail ooo
Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by zimoni(f): 8:16pm On May 10, 2015
Scatterboss:

Lolzzz.

God Bless The General.

God Bless The Big Man(as they say in NA).

Have a blessed week General.

Pls say me hi to my brother, Bro Eggheader. Only God knows the moniker he uses now.

3 Likes

Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by zimoni(f): 8:17pm On May 10, 2015
delishpot:

grin grin choi! Things don happen oooo. Eh hen, no wonder one poster was begging NL people for forgiveness. That he ratted out another member to a cyber bully who threatened to disgrace the said NL babe.
Thank God things have settled down now. We can move on with our peaceful NL.

Yes ooooo.

Now we are all happy for the peace.

There's nothing like PEACE.

Have a blessed week.
Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by IVORY2009(m): 8:24pm On May 10, 2015
Badassniggga:
hahaha bros you don fail ooo

i know, ur case is different, mutiple identity, "but" if I deploy all my arsenal, i will get it, but I try grin
Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by IVORY2009(m): 8:25pm On May 10, 2015
CrazyScientist:

You look me finish call me ojo!!! grin I wan laugh die! WRONG!
i dey come grin
Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by MzCorleone(f): 8:26pm On May 10, 2015
See how this fine thread take waste undecided

1 Like

Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by agoadiv(m): 8:30pm On May 10, 2015
FitnessNigeria:

STAND?
lols,which one b stand?
Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by zimoni(f): 8:36pm On May 10, 2015
Ogbeni CyberWolf,

why do you want to start another cyberwar again in nairaland which may eventually consume the beautiful website? You posted in the firstclass scholars thread that you are applying last year and shall hopefully go for your masters in abroad this year. So, if you are leaving us in naija for abroad, why do you intend to cause confusion at home when you would be in abroad when the confusion started?

Please let it go. I wish you well in your masters program. All the best.
Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by MzJackBaueress(f): 8:43pm On May 10, 2015
MzCorleone:
See how this fine thread take waste undecided
blame it on the Op. He wasn't serious!

*unfollows thread*
Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by Scatterboss(m): 8:45pm On May 10, 2015
zimoni:

God Bless The General.

God Bless The Big Man(as they say in NA).

Have a blessed week General.

Pls say me hi to my brother, Bro Eggheader. Only God knows the moniker he uses now.

My hands up for you broda. Eggy should be fine, been long we chat but he is cool.

Have a nice day bro.

3 Likes

Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by Nobody: 8:46pm On May 10, 2015
MzJackBaueress:

*unfollows thread*
shoro niyen
Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by Scatterboss(m): 8:46pm On May 10, 2015
MzJackBaueress:

*unfollows thread*

Sweethrt, I see you.

1 Like

Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by MzCorleone(f): 8:51pm On May 10, 2015
soe:
shoro niyen
oro ni undecided

You open thread,play small come tire. Welldone eh!
Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by MzJackBaueress(f): 8:51pm On May 10, 2015
soe:
shoro niyen
sharrap! Lazy Op. angry

@scatterboss my darllng,I see you too. Nairaland has been boring so I thought I might enjoy this thread.

Time to sleep joor! Am so fuccking weak

*yawns*
Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by CyberWolf: 8:53pm On May 10, 2015
zimoni:
Ogbeni CyberWolf,

why do you want to start another cyberwar again in nairaland which may eventually consume the beautiful website? You posted in the firstclass scholars thread that you are applying last year and shall hopefully go for your masters in abroad this year. So, if you are leaving us in naija for abroad, why do you intend to cause confusion at home when you would be in abroad when the confusion started?

Please let it go. I wish you well in your masters program. All the best.
Baba Zimoni, my knees are on ground already ..Sometimes one gets tempted with the hates flying around here.. You are one of the Yoruba guys I respect here so much..Sure of course I will be leaving soon, just a matter of few months but I promise because of you and other wonderful guys I respect here, I will ensure nothing like that happens..I hope you are having a nice time?
Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by Nobody: 8:53pm On May 10, 2015
soe:
shoro niyen
Soe I still dey wait for my name o! Wetin happen?
Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by Nobody: 9:00pm On May 10, 2015
MzCorleone:

oro ni undecided

You open thread,play small come tire. Welldone eh!
lol..but i have to go to work na
Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by MzCorleone(f): 9:01pm On May 10, 2015
soe:
lol..but i have to go to work na
Who come send you to open thread u no go serious with?? undecided
Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by Nobody: 9:02pm On May 10, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
sharrap! Lazy Op. angry

@scatterboss my darllng,I see you too. Nairaland has been boring so I thought I might enjoy this thread.

Time to sleep joor! Am so fuccking weak

*yawns*
lol...you didn't see those guys abusing themselves abi?

Mm mmm Mo bi o ni...se o o ri won ni?

They took 3 pages to abusive themselves sotey i lost the thread...

E wo wan soro odi...ehn?
Ani shoro niyen?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nairaland Is 8 Years Old Today / 5 Things About You Never To Feel Inferior About / Famous Lies We Tell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.