Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,251 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

My Pre-Wedding Photoshoot With Husband-to-be - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / My Pre-Wedding Photoshoot With Husband-to-be (39859 Views)

Checkout These Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photoshoot / My pre wedding & wedding pix / Beautiful Pre wedding And wedding Photoshoot Ideas To Copy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Pre-Wedding Photoshoot With Husband-to-be by justi4jesu(f): 1:28pm On May 10, 2015
Sooo nice & lovely, Op i can see you don't know how to ride a bicycle like me, that's why you went for a scooter for kids cheesy tongue
Re: My Pre-Wedding Photoshoot With Husband-to-be by Xslaze3xd(m): 1:29pm On May 10, 2015
mitchyy:

Hahaha. We'll send Nairaland a bowl of rice that should go round
lolzzzz..... is it in Warri?.... I reside there so I will rep all Nairalanders there
Re: My Pre-Wedding Photoshoot With Husband-to-be by modelboy(m): 1:29pm On May 10, 2015
oluFELAxy:
Beauty and fun in the air.

Vote twaci as miss Nairaland. Thanks.
u uploaded the wrong pics bro
Re: My Pre-Wedding Photoshoot With Husband-to-be by Nobody: 1:29pm On May 10, 2015
Chiam55:

I see you darling kiss

Congratulations op! You guys look amazing together smiley

When we doing this?
Re: My Pre-Wedding Photoshoot With Husband-to-be by pweetyoge(f): 1:30pm On May 10, 2015
Lovely
Re: My Pre-Wedding Photoshoot With Husband-to-be by Nobody: 1:30pm On May 10, 2015
Me likey smiley
Re: My Pre-Wedding Photoshoot With Husband-to-be by justi4jesu(f): 1:30pm On May 10, 2015
Xslaze3xd:
lolzzzz..... is it in Warri?.... I reside there so I will rep all Nairalanders there

You really want to eat this wedding rice oh grin
Re: My Pre-Wedding Photoshoot With Husband-to-be by Nobody: 1:30pm On May 10, 2015
oluFELAxy:
Beauty and fun in the air.

Vote twaci as miss Nairaland.
Thanks.

Campaign gone wrong.

Get it right, vote Tohpahz

1 Like

Re: My Pre-Wedding Photoshoot With Husband-to-be by Missyetty(f): 1:30pm On May 10, 2015
Wow! You make marriage look so much appealing, God bless your marriage and btw you look good together!
Re: My Pre-Wedding Photoshoot With Husband-to-be by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 10, 2015
justi4jesu:

Lol. My brother, make him chop am o
Re: My Pre-Wedding Photoshoot With Husband-to-be by Nobody: 1:32pm On May 10, 2015
Missyetty:
Wow! You make marriage look so much appealing, God bless your marriage and btw you look good together!

Like seriously, she took it to another level
She got me wishing
I gotta get my shii right and walk same path
Re: My Pre-Wedding Photoshoot With Husband-to-be by Nobody: 1:33pm On May 10, 2015
Congrats Op

The last pic with both of u at the beach is just lovely can see u two r mad about each other...

Nice pics
Re: My Pre-Wedding Photoshoot With Husband-to-be by mitchyy(f): 1:33pm On May 10, 2015
Chiam55:

I see you darling kiss

Congratulations op! You guys look amazing together smiley

Thanks dear
Re: My Pre-Wedding Photoshoot With Husband-to-be by bukatyne(f): 1:33pm On May 10, 2015
Beautiful kiss

God bless your home

1 Like

Re: My Pre-Wedding Photoshoot With Husband-to-be by oluFELAxy(m): 1:33pm On May 10, 2015
modelboy:
u uploaded the wrong pics bro
Yes. Don't mind me.
Vote twaci for miss Nairaland.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Pre-Wedding Photoshoot With Husband-to-be by mitchyy(f): 1:35pm On May 10, 2015
justi4jesu:
Sooo nice & lovely, Op i can see you don't know how to ride a bicycle like me, that's why you went for a scooter for kids cheesy tongue
Hahaha. I thought no one would notice
Re: My Pre-Wedding Photoshoot With Husband-to-be by Xslaze3xd(m): 1:35pm On May 10, 2015
justi4jesu:

Lolzzzz.... Nothing like party rice oooo.... and the last tym I hate it was at a Burial yesterday
Re: My Pre-Wedding Photoshoot With Husband-to-be by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 10, 2015
Lovely.
Re: My Pre-Wedding Photoshoot With Husband-to-be by oluFELAxy(m): 1:36pm On May 10, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Campaign gone wrong.

Get it right, vote Tohpahz
What is tohpahz? Is it a broom used in cleaning drainages? or A rotten apple?
Tohpahz koor. Toofat in.
Re: My Pre-Wedding Photoshoot With Husband-to-be by gragraboy: 1:38pm On May 10, 2015
This ur husband shave him eyebrows? ....
Re: My Pre-Wedding Photoshoot With Husband-to-be by nwafuluozoh: 1:39pm On May 10, 2015
mitchyy:
BTW, we are still looking for a decorator in warri. Got any affordable one?
I talk am say your babe get warri girls face.
Re: My Pre-Wedding Photoshoot With Husband-to-be by egbaguy: 1:39pm On May 10, 2015
All i see here is love....... Where is dt lucky babe dt i will show love to?
Re: My Pre-Wedding Photoshoot With Husband-to-be by jrerico1(m): 1:40pm On May 10, 2015
Which you both divine strength to understand each other forever.. Mhen am jealous.
Re: My Pre-Wedding Photoshoot With Husband-to-be by baraq86: 1:41pm On May 10, 2015
so cute and lovely.... I've seen this on a friend's DP... do by the way know Ashogbon (Mrs fagbemi)..
Re: My Pre-Wedding Photoshoot With Husband-to-be by Nobody: 1:44pm On May 10, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

When we doing this?

When you're ready grin
Re: My Pre-Wedding Photoshoot With Husband-to-be by Nobody: 1:46pm On May 10, 2015
oluFELAxy:

Why am I not disappointed?

What good am I supposed to expect from a zombie and cursed fellow like u?
Re: My Pre-Wedding Photoshoot With Husband-to-be by justi4jesu(f): 1:46pm On May 10, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Lol. My brother, make him chop am o

He is free ohhh cheesy cheesy
Re: My Pre-Wedding Photoshoot With Husband-to-be by pretydiva(f): 1:47pm On May 10, 2015
Dis is biuriful..happy married life in advance dearie. kiss
Re: My Pre-Wedding Photoshoot With Husband-to-be by justi4jesu(f): 1:47pm On May 10, 2015
mitchyy:

Hahaha. I thought no one would notice

I noticed cheesy tongue
Re: My Pre-Wedding Photoshoot With Husband-to-be by edwife(f): 1:47pm On May 10, 2015
Such a young couple,very beautiful!

Happy married life. smiley
Re: My Pre-Wedding Photoshoot With Husband-to-be by Eseose9(f): 1:48pm On May 10, 2015
I love the joy both of you expressed in the pic.God bless your home op and make it heaven on earth
Re: My Pre-Wedding Photoshoot With Husband-to-be by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 10, 2015
justi4jesu:

He is free ohhh cheesy cheesy

If I see , I go chop too grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Experience At A Wedding Ceremony / Policeman Carrying A Bag For A Man In Imo At A Wedding Ceremony (Photos) / Dollars Rain Heavily At A Wedding Ceremony In Benin, Edo State (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.