Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,866 members, 7,810,298 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

My Pre-Wedding Photoshoot With Husband-to-be - Events (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / My Pre-Wedding Photoshoot With Husband-to-be (39848 Views)

Checkout These Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photoshoot / My pre wedding & wedding pix / Beautiful Pre wedding And wedding Photoshoot Ideas To Copy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Pre-Wedding Photoshoot With Husband-to-be by simdam500(m): 9:20am On May 11, 2015
Wow... your wedding shot is beautiful and classic...

Seriously u two look like twin,

*in wizkid voice* Love ooo, love ooo kiss
Re: My Pre-Wedding Photoshoot With Husband-to-be by maureeoy: 9:47am On May 11, 2015
you guys are young and beautiful
Re: My Pre-Wedding Photoshoot With Husband-to-be by mitchyy(f): 10:22am On May 11, 2015
Evina:

Wow. smiley the Saturday after mine. wink plus, it's also happening in Warri.

I can recommend my events decor to you. She is AWESOME!!! How do I get her details across?
Really? Pls mail it to samyluvv1@yahoo.com. Thanks a lot
Re: My Pre-Wedding Photoshoot With Husband-to-be by Nobody: 12:19pm On May 11, 2015
sameer1212:
LOL... It will soon be OUR turn dear. lipsrsealed, damn! U are beautiful dear, cheers!
tnx dear..am blushing cool
Re: My Pre-Wedding Photoshoot With Husband-to-be by AyamDazey(f): 4:16pm On May 11, 2015
God bless your Marriage Dear.
Re: My Pre-Wedding Photoshoot With Husband-to-be by mitchyy(f): 5:53pm On May 11, 2015
AyamDazey:
God bless your Marriage Dear.

Thanks
Re: My Pre-Wedding Photoshoot With Husband-to-be by Geraldo7(m): 8:04pm On May 11, 2015
Congrats to you guys,wishing you both a wonderful marriage life BTW I strongly hv this feeling that ur faces look so familiar from Great Uniben.....especially d dude....beautiful couples.
Re: My Pre-Wedding Photoshoot With Husband-to-be by mitchyy(f): 8:06pm On May 11, 2015
Geraldo7:
Congrats to you guys,wishing you both a wonderful marriage life BTW I strongly hv this feeling that ur faces look so familiar from Great Uniben.....especially d dude....beautiful couples.
Yes, ure absolutely right. We both schooled in Uniben.
Re: My Pre-Wedding Photoshoot With Husband-to-be by Evina(f): 10:02am On May 12, 2015
mitchyy:

Really? Pls mail it to samyluvv1@yahoo.com. Thanks a lot

Always welcome. smiley
I've sent her contact to you. Call early so you can be booked. wink

All the best.
Re: My Pre-Wedding Photoshoot With Husband-to-be by Nobody: 10:25am On May 12, 2015
Beautiful.

Hml in advance.
Re: My Pre-Wedding Photoshoot With Husband-to-be by bejeria101(m): 3:46pm On May 12, 2015
Evina:

Always welcome. smiley
I've sent her contact to you. Call early so you can be booked. wink

All the best.

Runaway bride,make nothing happen to my swallow and soup o lol,or na mount horeb tinz. Congrats God bless and honor your union
Re: My Pre-Wedding Photoshoot With Husband-to-be by andyanders: 2:30pm On Jun 13, 2015
Op, still waiting for the invitation as you have failed responding to comments from your fans that are out there praying for you.

What is hapeniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig?Hope everything ok?
Re: My Pre-Wedding Photoshoot With Husband-to-be by mitchyy(f): 9:04pm On Jun 20, 2015
andyanders:
Op, still waiting for the invitation as you have failed responding to comments from your fans that are out there praying for you.

What is hapeniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig?Hope everything ok?

My wedding took place May 23rd
Re: My Pre-Wedding Photoshoot With Husband-to-be by andyanders: 1:51pm On Jun 23, 2015
mitchyy:

That's great.I wish you and yours luv of God, blessings of His for the fruit of the womb and peace in your home IJS.
Re: My Pre-Wedding Photoshoot With Husband-to-be by andyanders: 1:52pm On Jun 23, 2015
mitchyy:

That's great.I wish you and yours The luv of God, His blessings for the fruit of the womb and peace in your home IJS.

I was in Nigeria then.would have attended as a nairalander.Hope nairalanders attended too. Wishing you nd yours all the Lord's blessings.
Re: My Pre-Wedding Photoshoot With Husband-to-be by mitchyy(f): 4:59pm On Jun 23, 2015
andyanders:

That's great.I wish you and yours The luv of God, His blessings for the fruit of the womb and peace in your home IJS.

I was in Nigeria then.would have attended as a nairalander.Hope nairalanders attended too. Wishing you nd yours all the Lord's blessings.

Thanks for million for your good wishes. Appreciate them smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Experience At A Wedding Ceremony / Policeman Carrying A Bag For A Man In Imo At A Wedding Ceremony (Photos) / Dollars Rain Heavily At A Wedding Ceremony In Benin, Edo State (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.