Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,529 members, 7,819,905 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

My Pre-Wedding Photoshoot With Husband-to-be - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / My Pre-Wedding Photoshoot With Husband-to-be (39868 Views)

Checkout These Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photoshoot / My pre wedding & wedding pix / Beautiful Pre wedding And wedding Photoshoot Ideas To Copy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Pre-Wedding Photoshoot With Husband-to-be by MicroBox: 4:13pm On May 10, 2015
Your hubby 's shirt is what I want if you don't mind.. it looks great hmmmm wedding thing's no be small thing ooo
Re: My Pre-Wedding Photoshoot With Husband-to-be by Ollyfad(f): 4:14pm On May 10, 2015
awww dis is sooo....dnt knw d adjective to qualify it..romantic doesnt seem to do justice to it. ur photographer rili made perfect sense. d exposures r jst perfect nd u guys gave him all d chemistry he culd eva ask for to do a perfect job!
wish u a very HML....**send us the address so we go come represent nairaland brethren cool**

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Pre-Wedding Photoshoot With Husband-to-be by yumyspiced(f): 4:30pm On May 10, 2015
nice shoots,congrate and hapi married life in advance,may Almighty bless ur union....Amen..
Re: My Pre-Wedding Photoshoot With Husband-to-be by mitchyy(f): 4:36pm On May 10, 2015
nefertitiram:

Ah ah! I know this your hubby!
Didn't he just finish Youth Service in Lagos? Uniben dude? Na wa o!
Congrats o!
Yes he did smiley
Re: My Pre-Wedding Photoshoot With Husband-to-be by Nobody: 4:54pm On May 10, 2015
modelboy:
Rotiaku!! were u dey come see, your mate wan marry ooh cheesy cheesy cheesy
shocked
Re: My Pre-Wedding Photoshoot With Husband-to-be by all4lucybaby(f): 4:58pm On May 10, 2015
[quote author=mitchyy post=33598292]Its always pays to ask questions. I remember when I started planning for my wedding. I had no idea how to go about anything, but got major clarifications after asking Nairalanders. So I thought you guys should see photos from our pre-wedding shoot after considering some advice here. I'm so happy we picked the best wedding planner and photographer... smiley[/quote

That's Irezi and blessing nau...if I'm not mistaken,,,kapa green hostel...wow,i wish u guys a bountiful marriage in advance cheesy cheesy
Re: My Pre-Wedding Photoshoot With Husband-to-be by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 10, 2015
wishing you guys all the best.

sameer1212, it will soon be your turn. cheesy
Re: My Pre-Wedding Photoshoot With Husband-to-be by codenameSTYNO(m): 4:59pm On May 10, 2015
lovely photos, unique concept. Wishing both of you a happy married life
Re: My Pre-Wedding Photoshoot With Husband-to-be by silent10(m): 5:14pm On May 10, 2015
Omo c young, sweet couple
Re: My Pre-Wedding Photoshoot With Husband-to-be by mitchyy(f): 5:38pm On May 10, 2015
gbaskiboy:
whao! Love the pictures, May God make your home a haven of peace, May He also grants you fruits of the belly.......

Thanks dear smiley
Re: My Pre-Wedding Photoshoot With Husband-to-be by ewizard1: 5:41pm On May 10, 2015
Really nice... Oh, i should prepare too...
lipsrsealed
Re: My Pre-Wedding Photoshoot With Husband-to-be by jibbzion(m): 5:51pm On May 10, 2015
Rich men children...love is sweet when money is around. Please ignore this post.
Re: My Pre-Wedding Photoshoot With Husband-to-be by Evina(f): 5:55pm On May 10, 2015
Mitchyy dear, congratulations.

Do you have someone to do your decor now? I can recommend a fab decorator.
What's your date?

1 Like

Re: My Pre-Wedding Photoshoot With Husband-to-be by Vikky014(f): 7:29pm On May 10, 2015
zicoraads:
God knows I envy you. I came back from church today...no food...and then I see this embarassed

I love how happy the both of you are...I pray it radiates every aspect of your home.

May God bless your home!

heiyah. go and marry nah.

@op you guys ROCK. lovely pictures
Re: My Pre-Wedding Photoshoot With Husband-to-be by Vikky014(f): 7:30pm On May 10, 2015
zicoraads:
God knows I envy you. I came back from church today...no food...and then I see this embarassed

I love how happy the both of you are...I pray it radiates every aspect of your home.

May God bless your home!

CONGRATS
Re: My Pre-Wedding Photoshoot With Husband-to-be by austinesteve(m): 7:43pm On May 10, 2015
Aitee1:
So lovely and romantic kiss

Alpha male and beta half

Austinesteve come and see your mate tongue

am going 2 post ours soon
Re: My Pre-Wedding Photoshoot With Husband-to-be by zicoraads: 8:46pm On May 10, 2015
Vikky014:

CONGRATS
Would you marry me? embarassed
Re: My Pre-Wedding Photoshoot With Husband-to-be by Vikky014(f): 9:03pm On May 10, 2015
zicoraads:
Would you marry me? embarassed
YES tongue
Re: My Pre-Wedding Photoshoot With Husband-to-be by medexico(m): 9:53pm On May 10, 2015
WA FE KU LA LE YI
Re: My Pre-Wedding Photoshoot With Husband-to-be by Dsegsam(m): 10:23pm On May 10, 2015
waoo i must confess i love what am seeing...may God bless ur union ma kiss

1 Like

Re: My Pre-Wedding Photoshoot With Husband-to-be by Emodeee: 10:37pm On May 10, 2015
Pukka36:

Wow. C beauty. will u marry me?
Re: My Pre-Wedding Photoshoot With Husband-to-be by andyanders: 10:46pm On May 10, 2015
I am happyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy for you and I pray that all the blessings of the Almighty fall upon you and yours IJN Amennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

Doors of favor shall not depart from your door step. You have a wonderful handsome guy and you are a princess.Wish you both the best of life.

1 Like

Re: My Pre-Wedding Photoshoot With Husband-to-be by khatea: 11:54pm On May 10, 2015
The good Lord bless Ur upcoming home n direct Ur steps all d days of Ur lives. Peace
Re: My Pre-Wedding Photoshoot With Husband-to-be by Nobody: 11:55pm On May 10, 2015
Midehi:
wishing you guys all the best.

sameer1212, it will soon be your turn. cheesy
LOL... It will soon be OUR turn dear. lipsrsealed, damn! U are beautiful dear, cheers!
Re: My Pre-Wedding Photoshoot With Husband-to-be by kikelomojessy(f): 1:15am On May 11, 2015
Nice pics, I love the beach pics most. Congrats to you guysn. Dat babe smile is sweet. Joining the train soon.

1 Like

Re: My Pre-Wedding Photoshoot With Husband-to-be by justi4jesu(f): 6:23am On May 11, 2015
Jollof rice and chicken very plenty cheesy
Re: My Pre-Wedding Photoshoot With Husband-to-be by mitchyy(f): 6:52am On May 11, 2015
Evina:
Mitchyy dear, congratulations.

Do you have someone to do your decor now? I can recommend a fab decorator.
What's your date?
So close. May 23rd
Re: My Pre-Wedding Photoshoot With Husband-to-be by Sunnyyemmy(m): 7:03am On May 11, 2015
mitchyy:

So close. May 23rd
Great Event Nig. Ltd. are still waiting for your call on 08065522094, 08024331257, 07056753900 or whatsapp @ 08065522094
Re: My Pre-Wedding Photoshoot With Husband-to-be by ESHOIZA: 8:15am On May 11, 2015
Let EM'S EVENTS give U̶̲̥̅̊ wt they are used to.....be sure it wil b far beyond ur expectation. Call now 08060295925, 08063517695

Re: My Pre-Wedding Photoshoot With Husband-to-be by Evina(f): 9:12am On May 11, 2015
mitchyy:

So close. May 23rd

Wow. smiley the Saturday after mine. wink plus, it's also happening in Warri.

I can recommend my events decor to you. She is AWESOME!!! How do I get her details across?
Re: My Pre-Wedding Photoshoot With Husband-to-be by DuchessLily(f): 9:18am On May 11, 2015
Lovely... God bless ur union

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dollars Rain Heavily At A Wedding Ceremony In Benin, Edo State (Video) / Policeman Carrying A Bag For A Man In Imo At A Wedding Ceremony (Photos) / My Experience At A Wedding Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.