Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,175 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

My Pre-Wedding Photoshoot With Husband-to-be - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / My Pre-Wedding Photoshoot With Husband-to-be (39847 Views)

Checkout These Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photoshoot / My pre wedding & wedding pix / Beautiful Pre wedding And wedding Photoshoot Ideas To Copy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Pre-Wedding Photoshoot With Husband-to-be by oyxah(f): 1:50pm On May 10, 2015
Beautiful
Re: My Pre-Wedding Photoshoot With Husband-to-be by Nobody: 1:51pm On May 10, 2015
Chiam55:

When you're ready grin

ASAP
Re: My Pre-Wedding Photoshoot With Husband-to-be by viktor556(m): 1:51pm On May 10, 2015
Jennimma:
This is so cute!

Romantic tooooo

Wishing you all the best. You both are a perfect match.
how do you know?
Re: My Pre-Wedding Photoshoot With Husband-to-be by williams20(m): 1:53pm On May 10, 2015
I wish you the very best of everything you wish yourself
A blessed marriage
A blessed union
A fruitful union
A great home
These and many more I pray for you .......HML in advance , don't forget to pass the rice to Ogun state grin
Re: My Pre-Wedding Photoshoot With Husband-to-be by favyf(f): 2:03pm On May 10, 2015
I love this so much. May God bless your marriage
Re: My Pre-Wedding Photoshoot With Husband-to-be by Ayjos10(m): 2:03pm On May 10, 2015
Rokiatu come see am oo ...al ur mate don marry..u stil dey shw yansh??CONTINUE gringringrin
Re: My Pre-Wedding Photoshoot With Husband-to-be by justi4jesu(f): 2:07pm On May 10, 2015
Ayjos10:
Rokiatu come see am oo ...al ur mate don marry..u stil dey shw yansh??CONTINUE gringringrin

You don dey find her trouble abi cheesy
Re: My Pre-Wedding Photoshoot With Husband-to-be by gbaskiboy: 2:09pm On May 10, 2015
mitchyy:
Its always pays to ask questions. I remember when I started planning for my wedding. I had no idea how to go about anything, but got major clarifications after asking Nairalanders. So I thought you guys should see photos from our pre-wedding shoot after considering some advice here. I'm so happy we picked the best wedding planner and photographer... smiley
whao! Love the pictures, May God make your home a haven of peace, May He also grants you fruits of the belly.......
Re: My Pre-Wedding Photoshoot With Husband-to-be by Nimblemind(m): 2:10pm On May 10, 2015
egbaguy:
All i see here is love....... Where is dt lucky guy dt i will show love to?
How ironic! Egbaguy wants to show love to another guy .. Another Gay busted!

1 Like

Re: My Pre-Wedding Photoshoot With Husband-to-be by Evergreen4(m): 2:11pm On May 10, 2015
Jennimma:
This is so cute!

Romantic tooooo

Wishing you all the best. You both are a perfect match.
Jennimma, when are we going for our own pre-wedding photoshoot
Re: My Pre-Wedding Photoshoot With Husband-to-be by cococandy(f): 2:14pm On May 10, 2015
You guys look great together smiley
Re: My Pre-Wedding Photoshoot With Husband-to-be by tyconcepts(f): 2:16pm On May 10, 2015
mitchyy:
BTW, we are still looking for a decorator in warri. Got any affordable one?

Am Warri base....

Getting married too....

Doing my pre-shoot this new week....

Owenimagery is my photographer & cinematographer....

My decorator....I can share....She's affordable & does posh jobs using your concept or hers.

We can connect.

#HappyConjugal
Re: My Pre-Wedding Photoshoot With Husband-to-be by Sunshinelady(f): 2:24pm On May 10, 2015
Beautiful exposures! Lovely ..lovely
Re: My Pre-Wedding Photoshoot With Husband-to-be by Nobody: 2:24pm On May 10, 2015
Great pictures OP. Hope mine will also be like this. You guys look sweet.
Re: My Pre-Wedding Photoshoot With Husband-to-be by Sunnyyemmy(m): 2:26pm On May 10, 2015
mitchyy:
BTW, we are still looking for a decorator in warri. Got any affordable one?
Congratulation in Advance. You can call Great Event Nig. Ltd on +2348065522094, +2348024331257, +2347056753900 or whatsapp on +2348065522094 and facebook page @ Great Event NIG. LTD.
Re: My Pre-Wedding Photoshoot With Husband-to-be by Nobody: 2:32pm On May 10, 2015
God bless your marriage.
Re: My Pre-Wedding Photoshoot With Husband-to-be by cbaba: 2:34pm On May 10, 2015
This one wey u dey do jumping jumping..no be tmrw na u start to dey fight the babe. Do u have the maturity to marry and take 'sh.it' from the lows of marriage. Are u under pressure to go into it. This Foto talk na the least of things u shud be worried about. U no get tecno fone and Image Software Abeg pick my points and digest.
Re: My Pre-Wedding Photoshoot With Husband-to-be by 2sex(m): 2:43pm On May 10, 2015
modelboy:
Rotiaku!! were u dey come see, your mate wan marry ooh cheesy cheesy cheesy
lol... dey busy dey sample her ass for all nairaland to see.
Re: My Pre-Wedding Photoshoot With Husband-to-be by Amya(f): 2:44pm On May 10, 2015
This our muri park have really suffered in the hands of couples.
Re: My Pre-Wedding Photoshoot With Husband-to-be by nefertitiram: 2:50pm On May 10, 2015
mitchyy:
Its always pays to ask questions. I remember when I started planning for my wedding. I had no idea how to go about anything, but got major clarifications after asking Nairalanders. So I thought you guys should see photos from our pre-wedding shoot after considering some advice here. I'm so happy we picked the best wedding planner and photographer... smiley

Ah ah! I know this your hubby!
Didn't he just finish Youth Service in Lagos? Uniben dude? Na wa o!
Congrats o!
Re: My Pre-Wedding Photoshoot With Husband-to-be by ellahzy(f): 2:55pm On May 10, 2015
Wow nice pix..I love the last one

Shay the wedding is in Warri? wink
Re: My Pre-Wedding Photoshoot With Husband-to-be by Evergreat2014(m): 2:56pm On May 10, 2015
Best wishes in advance galfrnd.......the pictures are nice.
Re: My Pre-Wedding Photoshoot With Husband-to-be by kingsilly(m): 2:58pm On May 10, 2015
cbaba:
This one wey u dey do jumping jumping..no be tmrw na u start to dey fight the babe. Do u have the maturity to marry and take 'sh.it' from the lows of marriage. Are u under pressure to go into it. This Foto talk na the least of things u shud be worried about. U no get tecno fone and Image Software Abeg pick my points and digest.

AND U SUPPOSE GET SENSE...smh

2 Likes

Re: My Pre-Wedding Photoshoot With Husband-to-be by Sleekyshuga(f): 3:06pm On May 10, 2015
This is breath taking...

The last picture? So romantic kiss kiss..

God bless your marriage, and continually keep those smiles..
Re: My Pre-Wedding Photoshoot With Husband-to-be by kuulkyd(f): 3:14pm On May 10, 2015
I wish u guys a happy and blissful marriage, filled with ever lasting joy and peace in Jesus name.
Re: My Pre-Wedding Photoshoot With Husband-to-be by Dekatron(m): 3:14pm On May 10, 2015
I swear down, this one make sense die

as in,i felt a ting of envy . . . Kai!! The kids go mk sense o
Fine couple. . Enjoy your family,you worked for it

blackett, see o. When should we watch out for yours?
Re: My Pre-Wedding Photoshoot With Husband-to-be by Dekatron(m): 3:17pm On May 10, 2015
cbaba:
For your mind, you don make sense o

ok....tnx . But u sound like a fu.ckboy

2 Likes

Re: My Pre-Wedding Photoshoot With Husband-to-be by Amynature(f): 3:20pm On May 10, 2015
Wow.... Is luvly, congrats nd wish u guy a swt home. For me i dnt nid rice, bt cake..
Re: My Pre-Wedding Photoshoot With Husband-to-be by delishpot: 3:21pm On May 10, 2015
Swagga. Nice one OP. May God bless your union
Re: My Pre-Wedding Photoshoot With Husband-to-be by Missyetty(f): 3:23pm On May 10, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Like seriously, she took it to another level
She got me wishing
I gotta get my shii right and walk same path
Yeah bro, do sharp sharp so we can come and eat jollof rice

1 Like

Re: My Pre-Wedding Photoshoot With Husband-to-be by apparentlylaw(m): 4:11pm On May 10, 2015
wow... xo sweet.... happi married life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Experience At A Wedding Ceremony / Policeman Carrying A Bag For A Man In Imo At A Wedding Ceremony (Photos) / Dollars Rain Heavily At A Wedding Ceremony In Benin, Edo State (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.