Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

Adorable Photo Of Patience Jonathan Singing Melodiously In Church Today - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adorable Photo Of Patience Jonathan Singing Melodiously In Church Today (36684 Views)

Adorable Photos Of Patience Jonathan Supporting GEJ At Bingham University Today / New Photo Of Patience Jonathan / Lol Caption This Photo Of Patience Jonathan And Rotimi Amaechi! (2) (3) (4)

Re: Adorable Photo Of Patience Jonathan Singing Melodiously In Church Today by owobokiri(m): 7:32pm On May 10, 2015
bakjal:

MY PEOPLE PLS DONT MIND DIS "HE GOAT" LOOKIN FOR ATTENTION, SURELY HE IS LIVING A MISERABLE LIFE AND CAN NEVER DO ANY GOOD FOR HIMSELF TALKLESS OF ANOTHER.

Kontiniuu. . .
Re: Adorable Photo Of Patience Jonathan Singing Melodiously In Church Today by obayaya(m): 7:32pm On May 10, 2015
ucheokpara100:
where is ur conscience? she's in position 2 help she didnt help thm instead she decided 2 abuse them here u are praising her.

Their governors didn't help them...

even your 73 year old Messiah did nothing for the millions of born throwaways IN the north....

This woman's husband built schools for them..

But what did they do.. they voted him out..

they'll rather stay out on the street with their Messiah that did nothing for them at the helm of affairs than stay in classrooms with an infidel in power..

leave the poor woman be...

She has paid her dues... And she'll always remain in our hearts
Re: Adorable Photo Of Patience Jonathan Singing Melodiously In Church Today by Mogidi: 7:33pm On May 10, 2015
owobokiri:
We will miss a genuine first lady whose ultimate sin is telling it as it was. . No fakery. She told them to stop "born throway", and they said she insulted them yet millions of kids are feeding from the dustbins all over the streets of kano and kaduna . We will miss this great symbol of African woman hood who didn't consider it beneath her status to cry on national tv for the missing children of the poor abducted by the same clan of unhinged elements who will later use their neferious act as a launch pad to actualise power. . We will miss mama peace, the female elephant who stood firmly behind her innocent husband, like the rock of gilbratar as fake friends and diehard enemies tried to redefine jonathans towering legacy of humane governance and unrivalled freedom. They said they want change, so now they will be sadlled with a first lady wh believes that the puddah is the best place for the womenfolk. A first lady that will go inside to wash her hands after shaking their confused hands because she considers them as infidels (arenes). We miss you already but the change chanters will join us to miss too, very soon tongue. I can hear the whole a million plus nairalanders saying amen already.

Carry go, wow a masterpiece.

Re: Adorable Photo Of Patience Jonathan Singing Melodiously In Church Today by cozy7(m): 7:36pm On May 10, 2015
Melodiously kor....Corruptably ni

Re: Adorable Photo Of Patience Jonathan Singing Melodiously In Church Today by Nobody: 7:42pm On May 10, 2015
The woman no send o,she don hammer already!
Re: Adorable Photo Of Patience Jonathan Singing Melodiously In Church Today by Noneroone(m): 8:01pm On May 10, 2015
owobokiri:

Keep it coming, the people that fight with their mouth. When Obasanjos wife in her unbelievably ostentious existence died on a tommy tuck table, y'all found enough reason to grieve for her inspite of her aggresive intrusion into governance but jonathans wife has been labelled all sorts of names for basically campaigning for her husband. It takes a real 'dullard" with the lowest moral fiber to turn the character of another mans wife into the main topic of national discuss. Real men don't do that. .
on point!
God bless you.

Re: Adorable Photo Of Patience Jonathan Singing Melodiously In Church Today by faray: 8:15pm On May 10, 2015
i wil trek frm lagos to spain for this
Re: Adorable Photo Of Patience Jonathan Singing Melodiously In Church Today by divaoflife: 8:17pm On May 10, 2015
Lalastic,why nah?
Na dat 'melodiously' you take spoil the matter.
But seriously,I will sure miss this woman who turned the act of governance into one hell of a circus.
Re: Adorable Photo Of Patience Jonathan Singing Melodiously In Church Today by Nobody: 8:23pm On May 10, 2015
barcanista:
If I catch you ehn... undecided

barcanista baby! My 1 & only grin grin
Re: Adorable Photo Of Patience Jonathan Singing Melodiously In Church Today by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 10, 2015
Spaxon wherever you are, i think u can contest for the Miss Nairaland ish. Give it a try!
Re: Adorable Photo Of Patience Jonathan Singing Melodiously In Church Today by ifydadiva(f): 8:34pm On May 10, 2015
Rilwon:

Save these trash in your asSs please undecided your regression is certain because u have been destined not to witness good thing in life,but the change we all clamored for must surely show u how good Nigeria deserve to be.so start preparing your sorrowful life..because Buhari have come to reshape your regretful destiny.say me well to your fellow sorrow member e.g temitemi1,mogidi barcanista etc and pray your kid will toll your path if u are destined to get 1

God bless Buhari
God bless all change agent
God bless Nigeria
the gentle man typed his farewell message without insulting anyone, and you also know everything he wrote is true, so why are you deceiving yourself and insulting him with your pointless statement

Re: Adorable Photo Of Patience Jonathan Singing Melodiously In Church Today by ZKOSOSO(m): 8:35pm On May 10, 2015
God be with u till we meet again.......
Re: Adorable Photo Of Patience Jonathan Singing Melodiously In Church Today by omooba969(m): 8:40pm On May 10, 2015
Face of d criminal !
Re: Adorable Photo Of Patience Jonathan Singing Melodiously In Church Today by mayorchelsea(m): 8:47pm On May 10, 2015
owobokiri:
We will miss a genuine first lady whose ultimate sin is telling it as it was. . No fakery. She told them to stop "born throway", and they said she insulted them yet millions of kids are feeding from the dustbins all over the streets of kano and kaduna . We will miss this great symbol of African woman hood who didn't consider it beneath her status to cry on national tv for the missing children of the poor abducted by the same clan of unhinged elements who will later use their neferious act as a launch pad to actualise power. . We will miss mama peace, the female elephant who stood firmly behind her innocent husband, like the rock of gilbraltar as fake friends and diehard enemies tried to redefine jonathans towering legacy of humane governance and unrivalled freedom. They said they want change, so now they will be sadlled with a first lady who believes that the puddah is the best place for the womenfolk. A first lady that will go inside to wash her hands after shaking their confused hands because she considers them as infidels (arenes). We miss you already but the change chanters will join us to miss you too, very soon tongue. I can hear the whole a million plus nairalanders saying amen already. .
Animal is what you are!Why bring the faith of the people of the north into disrepute? I'm sure you're an Igbo

Re: Adorable Photo Of Patience Jonathan Singing Melodiously In Church Today by yayankainuwa: 8:48pm On May 10, 2015
owobokiri:
We will miss a genuine first lady whose ultimate sin is telling it as it was. . No fakery. She told them to stop "born throway", and they said she insulted them yet millions of kids are feeding from the dustbins all over the streets of kano and kaduna . We will miss this great symbol of African woman hood who didn't consider it beneath her status to cry on national tv for the missing children of the poor abducted by the same clan of unhinged elements who will later use their neferious act as a launch pad to actualise power. . We will miss mama peace, the female elephant who stood firmly behind her innocent husband, like the rock of gilbraltar as fake friends and diehard enemies tried to redefine jonathans towering legacy of humane governance and unrivalled freedom. They said they want change, so now they will be sadlled with a first lady who believes that the puddah is the best place for the womenfolk. A first lady that will go inside to wash her hands after shaking their confused hands because she considers them as infidels (arenes). We miss you already but the change chanters will join us to miss you too, very soon tongue. I can hear the whole a million plus nairalanders saying amen already. .
there is no cosmetic u can chant to redeem her image, after all the roles she played in so many actions of impunity, a case in hand is d chibok girls saga, n her role in Rivers gubernatorial elections. ...good riddance to bad rubbish. ...n there's God in everything we r doing!

Re: Adorable Photo Of Patience Jonathan Singing Melodiously In Church Today by owobokiri(m): 8:52pm On May 10, 2015
Kontiniuù

yayankainuwa:
there is no cosmetic u can chant to redeem her image, after all the roles she played in so many actions of impunity, a case in hand is d chibok girls saga, n her role in Rivers gubernatorial elections. ...good riddance to bad rubbish. ...n there's God in everything we r doing!
Re: Adorable Photo Of Patience Jonathan Singing Melodiously In Church Today by Spaxon(f): 8:53pm On May 10, 2015
Olekumaster:
Spaxon wherever you are, i think u can contest for the Miss Nairaland ish. Give it a try!

I didn't verify...... so am not contesting
Re: Adorable Photo Of Patience Jonathan Singing Melodiously In Church Today by Yomboy4ever(m): 9:08pm On May 10, 2015
Oga Akorin pele ooo
Re: Adorable Photo Of Patience Jonathan Singing Melodiously In Church Today by Nobody: 9:21pm On May 10, 2015
Shall nt be wel wid hah! undecided
Re: Adorable Photo Of Patience Jonathan Singing Melodiously In Church Today by Forwetinnah: 9:41pm On May 10, 2015
Pay-Pay nothing for you o...God bless your Husband for us
Re: Adorable Photo Of Patience Jonathan Singing Melodiously In Church Today by walerule(m): 10:06pm On May 10, 2015
Mogidi:

Carry go, wow a masterpiece.
owobokiri:
u re a slowpoke as if u forgot all she said during elections period,now she is using her words to avoid being tried by ICC ND u re here praising her

Re: Adorable Photo Of Patience Jonathan Singing Melodiously In Church Today by owobokiri(m): 10:20pm On May 10, 2015
walerule:
u re a slowpoke as if u forgot all she said during elections period,now she is using her words to avoid being tried by ICC ND u re here praising her

ICC kó, BCC ní. .
Re: Adorable Photo Of Patience Jonathan Singing Melodiously In Church Today by hadizasaf: 10:44pm On May 10, 2015
I love you mrs Jonathan
You did the best you knew possible
You gave us a reason to laugh a bit
May God bless and guide you in the new domain of "no friend zone"

Bye mama peace
Re: Adorable Photo Of Patience Jonathan Singing Melodiously In Church Today by Paentera(m): 11:01pm On May 10, 2015
I was almost typing nice photo, then I saw the horror of the feathers and kept my peace. O ga o
Re: Adorable Photo Of Patience Jonathan Singing Melodiously In Church Today by Nobody: 11:14pm On May 10, 2015
Ariel20:
God forbids dt I support mediocrity. Tufia
She is the first lady and wife of the presidenr. Her Husband loves and adores her even in public. Her husband is faithful to her.
What about you, is your boyfriend loyal to you or treating you like a side chick?
What value are you to your man?
And forget it, even in your wildest dream you can you be a first lady even to a L.G.A councilor
Re: Adorable Photo Of Patience Jonathan Singing Melodiously In Church Today by Nobody: 11:27pm On May 10, 2015
owobokiri:

Classic, Waow. You Nailed it. This is Classic.
Re: Adorable Photo Of Patience Jonathan Singing Melodiously In Church Today by Champele(m): 1:14am On May 11, 2015
but to be sincere,Patience Jonathan is the strongest first lady we ever had.even until 2019.madam na only you waka com?.respect!.
Re: Adorable Photo Of Patience Jonathan Singing Melodiously In Church Today by preselect(m): 1:17am On May 11, 2015
for all the noise that people made about GEJ and PEJ, they have showed class and dignity since the elections. to the chagrin of the blood sucking servants of Nebuchadnezzar. . .

GEJ may have failed as a leader, but he is very much dignified even in defeat. class can't be bought with money, or acquired by bloodshed.
Re: Adorable Photo Of Patience Jonathan Singing Melodiously In Church Today by Nobody: 5:37am On May 11, 2015
Scambuster1:

She is the first lady and wife of the presidenr. Her Husband loves and adores her even in public. Her husband is faithful to her.
What about you, is your boyfriend loyal to you or treating you like a side chick?
What value are you to your man?
And forget it, even in your wildest dream you can you be a first lady even to a L.G.A councilor

See Oga! If been the President of this country is the “biggest” dream for you, that's your cup of tea.

You don't know me or the stuff I am made of or what my destiny looks like so stfu
Re: Adorable Photo Of Patience Jonathan Singing Melodiously In Church Today by tenry(m): 5:39am On May 11, 2015
owobokiri:
This is one of the ways to identify the clans who misled GEJ to actualize their selfish interest. Now it is dawn! No more free cash. I can feel your pain, go back to your village, enjoy your share of our collective resources and wait for death to come.
Re: Adorable Photo Of Patience Jonathan Singing Melodiously In Church Today by owobokiri(m): 5:53am On May 11, 2015
Oga Tenry, good morning. .

Your username reminds me of a man who used to shout "Tenry" whenever Henry scored for Arsenal those days. . "Was it Tenry that scored"? Funny dude! He is a big boy now, no more living hard. .people like that are not "waiting for death", . You know the rest. .

tenry:

This is one of the ways to identify the clans who misled GEJ to actualize their selfish interest. Now it is dawn! No more free cash. I can feel your pain, go back to your village, enjoy your share of our collective resources and wait for death to come.
Re: Adorable Photo Of Patience Jonathan Singing Melodiously In Church Today by Nobody: 6:52am On May 11, 2015
Spaxon:

I didn't verify...... so am not contesting
what do you mean by "you didn't verify"?

Buruji Kashamu Responds To Ap's Report On His Alleged Indictment In The US / Dino Melaye Enjoying Holiday With His Family (photos) / Oyo 2019: Alao Akala Locks Out Seyi Makinde From His Radio Station

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83