Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,743 members, 7,820,556 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Adorable Photo Of Patience Jonathan Singing Melodiously In Church Today - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adorable Photo Of Patience Jonathan Singing Melodiously In Church Today (36701 Views)

Adorable Photos Of Patience Jonathan Supporting GEJ At Bingham University Today / New Photo Of Patience Jonathan / Lol Caption This Photo Of Patience Jonathan And Rotimi Amaechi! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adorable Photo Of Patience Jonathan Singing Melodiously In Church Today by tuslakoncept: 7:55am On May 11, 2015
owobokiri:
We will miss a genuine first lady whose ultimate sin is telling it as it was. . No fakery. She told them to stop "born throway", and they said she insulted them yet millions of kids are feeding from the dustbins all over the streets of kano and kaduna . We will miss this great symbol of African woman hood who didn't consider it beneath her status to cry on national tv for the missing children of the poor abducted by the same clan of unhinged elements who will later use their neferious act as a launch pad to actualise power. . We will miss mama peace, the female elephant who stood firmly behind her innocent husband, like the rock of gilbraltar as fake friends and diehard enemies tried to redefine jonathans towering legacy of humane governance and unrivalled freedom. They said they want change, so now they will be sadlled with a first lady who believes that the puddah is the best place for the womenfolk. A first lady that will go inside to wash her hands after shaking their confused hands because she considers them as infidels (arenes). We miss you already but the change chanters will join us to miss you too, very soon tongue. I can hear the whole a million plus nairalanders saying amen already. .
Get a job darling, you are seriously idle. See epistle. Chai Chaiii Chaiiiiii! Diaris gOD o!
Re: Adorable Photo Of Patience Jonathan Singing Melodiously In Church Today by owobokiri(m): 8:06am On May 11, 2015
Kontiniuù

tuslakoncept:

Get a job darling, you are seriously idle. See epistle. Chai Chaiii Chaiiiiii! Diaris gOD o!
Re: Adorable Photo Of Patience Jonathan Singing Melodiously In Church Today by Nobody: 8:07am On May 11, 2015
Ariel20:

barcanista baby! My 1 & only grin grin
my darling, how are yu dis morning? kiss kiss
Re: Adorable Photo Of Patience Jonathan Singing Melodiously In Church Today by Spaxon(f): 8:48am On May 11, 2015
Olekumaster:
what do you mean by "you didn't verify"?
there's a process called "verification"

ie- sending ur full details yo d organisers
Re: Adorable Photo Of Patience Jonathan Singing Melodiously In Church Today by Gamesmart: 8:59am On May 11, 2015
Will this woman ever learn to close that her stupid mouth?
Re: Adorable Photo Of Patience Jonathan Singing Melodiously In Church Today by chernest2002: 9:32am On May 11, 2015
We will never have a humble and caring president and first lady like them either will believe it or not,i wish them well in all their endeavor,God bless the first family.
Re: Adorable Photo Of Patience Jonathan Singing Melodiously In Church Today by Chiaka(f): 9:50am On May 11, 2015
God is supreme! No matter who you are , cannot be above God
Re: Adorable Photo Of Patience Jonathan Singing Melodiously In Church Today by patpaul: 10:09am On May 11, 2015
abduljabbar4:

They aint even up to a million. Even if they are, she shouldn't have said that while campaigning. What is the essence of saying that in a campaign? This is a clear sign that she wanted them to vote based on ethnicity. Saying that she deserves some respect, is Buhari her mate? After all the insults he received. How can you prove to me that the north sponsored boko haram? Even if it did, what stopped him from eradicating them? Why didn't he stop them 6 years ago? Why why why?
When ICC is through with her for trying to cause violence, you eyes will open
"how can you prove to me that the north sponsored boko haram?'' "Even if it did, what stop him from eradicating them?"
If i may ask, are you in Nigeria? Who in Nigeria does not know that the northern political leaders are cause and sponsors of Boko Haram? When the president wanted to declare total war on boko haram, did'nt you hear when your hero, the president- elect said it is war against the north? As for your mention of ICC, remember that the President of Kenya is a candidate of ICC. Nothing will stop the blood thirsty, Boko-haram sponsor jihadist from appearing there (ICC) to answer for the innocent youth corpers and over 800 others he killed in 2011 just because he lost election.
Re: Adorable Photo Of Patience Jonathan Singing Melodiously In Church Today by iykeaniogbe(m): 10:51am On May 11, 2015
abduljabbar4:

They aint even up to a million. Even if they are, she shouldn't have said that while campaigning. What is the essence of saying that in a campaign? This is a clear sign that she wanted them to vote based on ethnicity. Saying that she deserves some respect, is Buhari her mate? After all the insults he received. How can you prove to me that the north sponsored boko haram? Even if it did, what stopped him from eradicating them? Why didn't he stop them 6 years ago? Why why why?
When ICC is through with her for trying to cause violence, you eyes will open
U said tru with her for almost causing violence wen ur BABA made statement that's cost d lifes of youth corpers in 2011, wat has ICC done. Did ur baba apologise or condem it?...I PITY U
Re: Adorable Photo Of Patience Jonathan Singing Melodiously In Church Today by simdam500(m): 2:09pm On May 11, 2015
Mama peace looking funky grin
Re: Adorable Photo Of Patience Jonathan Singing Melodiously In Church Today by Nobody: 9:10am On May 12, 2015
Spaxon:
there's a process called "verification"

ie- sending ur full details yo d organisers
oh i see. Anyway i remain ur number 1 fan
Re: Adorable Photo Of Patience Jonathan Singing Melodiously In Church Today by Spaxon(f): 3:27pm On May 12, 2015
Olekumaster:
oh i see. Anyway i remain ur number 1 fan

aitte
Re: Adorable Photo Of Patience Jonathan Singing Melodiously In Church Today by HelenBee(f): 5:05am On May 15, 2015
dsylvo:
hmmmm... heart reader
Lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari's Health: His Time Is Almost Up Like Yaradua, World Will Be Shocked - FFK / Nri In Anambra To Sue Nnamdi Kanu For Taboo / Naira-Throwing Fraud Suspects Arrested In Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.